All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Characteristics concrete models udilisch (continuation of # 3)

Characteristics concrete models udilisch (continuation of # 3)

Posts 31 to 60 of 83

wrote:

We need a handsome Volkswagen Jetta TDI 3,3- 3.6 flushed with presence of seed laytovykh vershinok 0.5; 0.75 Anabelle Lake now and higher.

POWERLITE FEEDER SYSTEM

!!! wrote:

Alex wrote (and):

Need a handsome Volkswagen Jetta TDI 3,3- 3.6 flushed with presence of seed laytovykh vershinok 0.5; 0.75 Anabelle Lake now and higher.

POWERLITE FEEDER SYSTEM

Btdubs, there is such a in stash, Goodyear, can to talk to the)

oleole- System not Felix Blumenfeld, in camping on CHAMPION And because, that Lite can be carry past wife imperceptibly, and this soup set of hardly. Yes and done there, again same, not fountain in terms of fortress.
benderr- not am confident, raising the agree with War Horse - this dimensioned not quite already lite. Yes and on victory, me he Hua Absolyuta and interestingly (100)?

wrote:

We need a handsome Volkswagen Jetta TDI 3,3- 3.6

Rather 2.5--3.3 and until 40 meters, and until 50 grams. Concrete model spit out everything? Or easier under Absolute vershinok (mere 0.5 - 0.75 ounces) pack take? But he from this zvonche not will become)

Vitalya, man EBM 11.8 - and with vershinkami problems not will ;) By him done from Garbolino miraculously suited.

Last edited by duffy333 (Dec 4 2012 19:37:54)

duffy333 wrote:

Vitalya, man EBM 11.8 - and with vershinkami problems not will

Far? On of RK spring? :flirt: yes and past wife dvuchastnik imperceptibly not you bring drugs. :D

Carlos wrote:

Absolute vershinok (mere 0.5 - 0.75 ounces) pack take? But he from this zvonche not will become)

Have you there is Absolute? What? Yes, no matter. Generally, my dear, - you cooking water. Catch it and nezamorachivaysya. :cool:

duffy333 wrote:

Vitalya, man EBM 11.8 - and with vershinkami problems not will ;) By him done from Garbolino miraculously suited.

Edited duffy333 (Today 19 :37: 54)

Signature author

Better bad day on a fishing trip, than a good at work.

Seryoga likely 11.8. Incidentally this week must already come.

wrote:

Wu you there is Absolute? What? Yes, no matter. Generally, my dear, - you cooking water. Catch it and nezamorachivaysya.

I have there is Absolute, yes. The most longest and fat, Absolute. But when on him. Read ladoshechnuyu dace, then. Nothing not makes. At all. Oiaoi, something one senses, of course, but and only - nor weight, nor affiliation fish I determine not can.

Can be said, of course, that it on figs not need to and times perishing whisked crime as. The would still perezabrasyvat, however here is. Such here is thought. And you speak "water can weld it")

wrote:

From / To fields? On of RK spring?

Ah, this spring on Rusanovke some who and EBM interestingly catching :hobo: But foolishly and elephant proboscis directed downward at break the can be. I normal conditions had in view - when there's gravy more 40gr not need a and hurl further 40m need not. Or like it or say, that EBM 11.8 with this not tackles well? Or my Machtek much stronger?

. wrote:

Seryoga likely 11.8

Here is'll take a look his, then and will be able something say :dontknow: But believe, as the true prestonolyub, that wand solid must make :rolleyes:.

Last edited by duffy333 (Dec 4 2012 20:47:39)

Carlos wrote:

. Rather 2.5--3.3 and until 40 meters, and until 50 grams. Concrete model spit out everything?

EBM 11,8
And still me very-very grassroots Absolute Superfider 11,6!
And still me very once liked Garbolina, which Alex but. But buy Absolute.

duffy333 wrote:

as the true prestonolyub,

Seryoga, you changed Preston! Under than several times. Under than once - with odoroblom! :D :D :D

VIVA wrote:

Seryoga, you changed Preston! Under than several times. Under than once - with odoroblom!

As states: Love alone - @ bu any :crazyfun:

Last edited by duffy333 (Dec 4 2012 21:02:44)

+1

duffy333 wrote:

But foolishly and elephant proboscis directed downward at break the can be. I normal conditions had in view - when there's gravy more 40gr not need a and hurl further 40m need not. Or like it or say, that EBM 11.8 with this not tackles well? Or my Machtek much stronger

Earrings, for road rusanovskogo Canal EBM 11,8 little. Machtek stronger grams on 20-25-Ventotene.
Carlos
Vital, not wanted to you while understandably frustrating, but your requests simply one thing and, too, with description this with President. Rapid, a catchy, a handsome, easy, with ultra-sensitive vershinkami and EEZ raczka, with design and always from Darren's Cox's :flirt:, with functions "trunk" and "a quiet wife" in core staff the, all of this about Garbolino DzhiMaks. Price not Id say! Romeo still not sleeping.

wrote:

Price not Id say! Romeo still not sleeping.

In lichku write.

Carlos wrote:

In lichku write.

Then you himself fall asleep not you can)

VIVA- Nothing, today DC plays, and their game better idea any sleeping pills will. Paul-halftimes - and use, Garbolina nivelirovana. :D

P. S. Wait, wait, wait-. And not the whether this Cox, a. On a post. Worlds its team for Mozhay packed them into? Not kosher any wand will, I better have Boeva his it comes / ushnyy Lite d scratchin 'around for)

After's read, I mentioned "Tandem fishdrim 2012" so here is. Fish petty (karasik) understandable that need Lite or Picker BUT conditions such: Basis that is is fought with cliff altitude with 2 Dam, I catching on Picker with the feeding trough 25 + grams - increasingly is famously until has not risen a strong trolley onto a side wind with rain vyduvayuschiy cord in arc a long meters in eight! Paragraph! After this poklevki virtually disappeared, perhaps crime as was dragged along on beneath the. Has replaced the feeder with 25 + on 35 + worst there's too much weight, every the flip on the brink of death Mr. Picker here and the gain in an arc just in 3-4 Dam but poklevki already modicum a bit but are visible. Sudden Truckdriver pulled my sleeve, neighbors gets caught with sticks a long clearly more 3-'s meters! It seems 3.6 spidmastra., After zabrosa Alexander cord and hold natyazhku\ podmotku pointed at the ground a tulip in water! Until the most poklevki thermal fluid when ah simply needs have a long Lite\ Volkswagen Jetta TDI! :flag:

Now, mean Speedmaster AX khevik, am confident, in those same conditions yes and under those same zabrasyvaemykh traditional transportation the result was would better. Modicum and khevik but transfer of in hand steep than have nekseyv. One shudders to imagine what feelings can provide a medium :cool:
So that, and- my advice, look a to reassurance from a medium! + his length will allow invented in bad weather conditions and will help vyvazhivat yes and with a range in case need not France come. Here is was would Lite in conductors 3.6 this interestingly but likely will noodles which tempovat extremely awkward.
Perhaps should tell I.M.H.O., :D

+1

Carlos wrote:

1425 for poltorushku can be Volkswagen Jetta TDI Speedmaster take. For lite not prokanaet whether?

Fiestvod wrote:

Speedmaster partners? Think well!

Has place be and with weight there increasingly in order, this mediut will I feel safer some laytov. There is truth one thing importantly "BUT", nor about what dynamic it catching speech be not can, will toll the length of the and too perishing "super flop" build. If interestingly my opinion about lights, then on todays day better, than Speedmaster COMMERCIAL 911 (SM911CFDR) I until not yet saw. This model me suits all and marched and balance and-handles, zvonkostyu, ah spharischen all. I evenm closing eyes on vigorous transportation length and vkleennye done.
On todays day its Speedmaster COMMERCIAL 911 I sold because, as authoritarianism big hope on SUPER ULTEGRA 10 '6 "MATCH Quiver (SULT106MQ)

http://s018.radikal.ru/i518/1212/a5/849d5b1939f7t.jpg

Although of course will interesting and SUPER ULTEGRA in laytovom execution. Personally for themselves decided to, that if nothing from Ultegr not like, then again with large udovoltstviem pick up volumes K Speedmaster COMMERCIAL 911.

+1

wrote:

Price not Id say! Romeo still not sleeping.

Talk less, not afraid. Roma even two days will to steam it out in steam bath together with Tokhoy.

Here is, Garbolino Jeu-Max 12, skomnenko and with taste :hobo:
http://feeder.luckyfisher.com.ua/fidern … -12-feeder
Vitalya, launching Paraboliks and not tagged already. All the more now in a fishing trip + 7% to card. If like it or, then to my :crazyfun:

Last edited by duffy333 (Dec 4 2012 23:05:03)

duffy333 wrote:

skomnenko and with taste

:O

Is about. And whom now easily :dontknow: Also modesty decorates - prichine what Alex modest and a handsome :D
But if seriously, udilishche indeed-BOMB and is worth their money. Truth in of England it is worth 220 ?, and this 2900 on our money. But the oaea.

Last edited by duffy333 (Dec 4 2012 23:10:29)

Fiestvod wrote:

sudden Truckdriver pulled my sleeve, neighbors gets caught with sticks a long clearly more 3-'s meters! It seems 3.6 spidmastra., After zabrosa Alexander the cord and hold natyazhku\ podmotku pointed at the ground a tulip in water! Until the most poklevki thermal fluid when ah simply needs have a long Lite\ Volkswagen Jetta TDI! :flag:

:D

Lajtha. One spidmaster 3: 30 the second nekseyv 3: 30. Not cord, and raskosami. She all electricity better. Trough 30 grams.

+1

Fiestvod wrote:

After's read, I mentioned "Tandem fishdrim 2012" so here is. Fish petty (karasik) understandable that need Lite or Picker BUT conditions such: Basis that is is fought with cliff altitude with 2 Dam, I baited in the Picker with the feeding trough 25 + grams - increasingly is famously until has not risen a strong trolley onto a side wind with rain vyduvayuschiy cord in arc a long meters in eight! Paragraph!

If to wage speech about choosing udilisch for participation in for competitions, need be "caiaeiaaiiui" maximally under absolutely all conditions industrialized fishing. I have the main criteria choice were two components: The quality of blanca and reliability with President. Ah and, of course, fishing gear should be least on two every class (Lite, a medium, Hevy). Truth, laytovymi udilischami I nor never in life on for competitions not catching. Again same, on from notions "reliability."

Fiestvod wrote:

So that, and - my advice, look a to reassurance from a medium!

Have Carlos there are already a lovely a medium - Excel 12.6. Simply winter of came, 's to do you are not putting, here is he and izgolyaetsya,ll make yourself itself interest. I, too, always more just money on renounce all nonsense'm wasting, when I have time free many. :D

Last edited by VIVA (Dec 4 2012 23:42:14)

Feederal_74 wrote:

works place be and with weight there increasingly in order, this mediut will I feel safer some laytov. There is truth one thing importantly "BUT", nor about what dynamic it catching speech be not can, will toll the length of the and too perishing "super flop" build.

Vitaly, you about what series of? Ah or simply spidmaster?
2Aleks, spring on CHK catching kormushkami 84 "grape" (in zone A) - so that need Volkswagen Jetta TDI with endowments of)

Kohl, I about series of partners.

Feederal_74 wrote:

Kohl, I about series of Academy of Arts.

On Rusanovke and rags reservoirs I enleve spidmasterami the first series of - I have their two. Be satisfied with all. Even build it's a little is changing in dependence from done (but slightly-slightly). Just boughtie to them still Picker spidmaster, but rather from-for vershinok - on sorevakh not catching them nor never. That most surprising in this series of - this done. Simply not missing or deads... - even somewhere was description of pro a special distribution and form of rings
But this already history)
Although here is Svyatoslav polovil them - not appreciate and sold. How many people so much and of views!
More types - good and different

VIVA wrote:

Wu Carlos there are already a lovely Volkswagen Jetta TDI - Excel 12.6. Simply winter of came, 's to do you are not putting, here is he and izgolyaetsya,ll make yourself itself interest. I, too, always more just money on renounce all nonsense'm wasting, when I have time free many.

Having missed past ear - Save Barin, izgoleniya and nonsense, can say only the, that rumors about prekrasnosti Augusta (ah or Absolyuta in my case) proved several. Hmmm. Exaggerated. As in is whole joke: "" Ah, that?! Ah, yes! Ah, horror! But not "horror-horror-horror"! " :)." Because the main out a message was:

Carlos wrote:

But when on him. Read ladoshechnuyu dace, then. Nothing not makes. At all. Oiaoi, something one senses, of course, but and only - nor weight, nor affiliation fish I determine not can.

, and perceived this was slightly this the wrong way, then choice lights carry on their own. All constructively responding thank you ;)

Tell fidernoe udilishche BALZER Performer Elegance 3.75 will be more appropriate for industrialized fishing the feeding trough method?
Also was caring Trubukko ANTRAX Common Address Redundancy Protocol Feeder 3903H 3.90 flushed, 120 g and ANTRAX POWER FDR 3603H 3.60 flushed, 120 Propulsion

Last edited by Kirikfish (Dec 9 2012 14:04:06)

Kirikfish wrote:

BALZER Performer Elegance 3,75

This stekloplastikovoe place it "primary level", perishing better Trabukko.

carper wrote:

Kirikfish wrote (and):

BALZER Performer Elegance 3,75

This stekloplastikovoe udilishche "primary level", perishing better Trabukko.

And that tell for Shakespeare MACH1 XT 1203 10lbs Power Feeder?

Kirikfish wrote:

A that tell for Shakespeare MACH1 XT 1203 10lbs Power Feeder?

One thing time I yuzal such same, but in length of his 3.9s test 120 "grape".
Freely's roofing trough on 120 "grape" + prikormka, meters on 50 +.
Build quite rapid, 3 done from this temperature delta on newly ounces of, upper propeller on katushkoderzhatele, quite ??? easy :cool:.
On devices up he me grassroots, and if given, that its cost about 85 have. E. - so I his almost that liked! :love: .
However all-??? soon sold :D, as only money appeared: Against EBM he, of course, not so chic :no:.
If same be characterized three words, then this Sure Budget software :flag:.

+1

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Characteristics concrete models udilisch (continuation of # 3)