All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Tactic » When cancer becomes cancer

When cancer becomes cancer

Posts 1 to 7 of 7

Under it catching bream animal component is obligatory. But that to do if in a reservoir many cancer and as only dumpin 'have fucked the horse beforehand, cancer becomes on have a bone to pick and poklevki simply cuts off. Vymatyvaesh tackle, worm there is no and poklevki, too,.
It on tactics zakarmlivaniya obliges fling have fucked the horse beforehand exclusively having seen in is that bream has embarked on point and nor one the worm until this moment.
From whom what thought on similar situations? Or cancer leschu comrade?
The same is nonsense and with bass. Help deal pliz.
Also interesting reaction cancer on maggot and night crawlers, can these components him not on psyche?

Add zakormochnyy pellets 2-4mm in as a major faction proactively diponuv his "a butthole" with chervyachnym the scent of. The very prikormku, too, can be get somethin 'with adding tacos same "aroma." Have Sensasa there is such a.
Moreover might work option with adding konservirovanoy corn in prikormku and had forced on it same. Beast / on bream warranted, but this not axiom :flag: A here is major faction and a volumatic the nozzle sitch - this axiom.

duffy333
Here is only forgot create that had forced bream for for competitions.
Pelets necessarily stuck.

Lilian wrote:

That only forgot create that had forced bream on for competitions.

And here is this - who am, in my opinion :(

+1

And I would not has felt, about cancer.
In Crimea not so many increased the with abundance of and cancer and bream, but from known one there is - many cancer, many podlescha, many major small fry.
Without coarse a butterworm I would there and not suvalsya. On Forum was glitching phrase, that bream and moving the nozzle sitch things not compatible, I in this not believe. On poddzhigovke under a kind of suspended animation clearly drive podlesch. Yes not Dneprovskie things necessary, but podlesch until a pound of, and rarely and bonus with a basin. Perhaps this and goes the struggle for the slots. They. On poddzhigovke chance give worm on cancer - minimum. And if point rasskormlennaya, then poklevki go immediately. Not unimportant moment Funds jamborees smells.
Another matter irrigation canals where heap a goby, there indeed very better for 100 meters from meta fishing not bring.

duffy333 wrote:

Also might work option with adding konservirovanoy corn in prikormku and had forced on it same

It maize on-start cancer zhret faster worms, of course. Account for move on plastic.

duffy333 wrote:

and here is this - who am, in my opinion

On mind only one thing. Not feed zhivotinoy until not you catch first bream. Further doses of until bream on point. Several a whole thing but on Different.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Tactic » When cancer becomes cancer