All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Fish-sicles, nozzles, flavoring » Had forced on hold a shell up.

Had forced on hold a shell up.

Posts 1 to 6 of 6

Seen the all themes, but not has found nothing comparable. And in this moment interested in: Can be whether. And Who baited in the on firstly a snail. And at all had forced on shellfish. Take although would perlovitsu - dvustvorchatuyu hold a shell up. On meat perlovitsy eiaee, bream, podleschik cherish. Was as the moment, that nasadochnyy maggot quickly Seimyniskeliai (not the contestant bank took). Harvested a sweet Nassarius shells in Bank used meat in the pure and in boutique with a mealy worm, gladly. Heard, more accurately read, that on Volga-hold a shell up four weeks before a puncture use in as a supplements to prikormu or in the pure. With in exported type and a half-two buckets. Here suddenly nabryol on greater population of grape snails, here is and it occurs to.

FEEDER wrote:

1425 suddenly nabryol on greater population of grape snails, here is and it occurs to.

Not medicate all have fucked the horse beforehand in such quantities. I seriously. It moreover not worth.

+1

Strange for Leningrad area, or warming and there dotyanulos? I have in garden under desire I polvedra collect as can. But appeared they from forces years five ago.
2 Romeo-this at all something pest, pro slugs I at all I'll shut up. Of the strawberries're chewing, cucumbers not yen). Incidentally, from personal communication know, that on Dnieper River on a sissy for a son gets caught, with successfully. But on firstly a snail I in Crimea skorpenu catching for lack the other nozzles. Naval fish its knows (in sight, the load during rains) and enjoyed.

майк wrote:

2 Romeo-this at all something pest, pro slugs I at all I'll shut up. Of the strawberries're chewing, cucumbers not yen).

Reality accurately! When subject hooked up, think, tomorrow do on fishing and grad school. FIGVAM! Stochili trimmerami concrete under the root of the. On one kustike acidity dozen took. Ah tried harvest today. On standard bait pleasantly not was biting,, but on a snail and all the. On my deer flies and the better. Not know accurately as you have are called these three big, huge bites flies. The horseflies, bot-Fly, pauty. So here is, couple of top three on hook and maggot no!

+1

Dima, have my parents in Red farms summer cottage (Len region For aid), there a small little pond they were digging for irrigation such 5 •. I as the arrived found your cast, took bread and snail took (worms dig not bear was). On them especially large karasiki klevali, grams on 400. Now it up your mother say, that it comes there snail would throw the.
Can will rise karasiki until 1kg)

GrayPeace wrote:

Now it up your mother say, that it comes there snail would throw the.

Can there is sense hooking karasikov to more simple nutrition? And the, not let-God, will come year, when snail not will. And to another Crucian carps will not habituated. Draft menu and feed and snails and bread and cereals. To klevali on all, that can be. And? :)

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Fish-sicles, nozzles, flavoring » Had forced on hold a shell up.