All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Sports arrangements » Tandemnyy Marathon "winning the FishTime" 2012

Tandemnyy Marathon "winning the FishTime" 2012

Posts 61 to 90 of 239

duffy333 wrote:

whom from owners such increased the interestingly after this comp find even several Karpov-the lines upward while only because, that they received hook in gills on longest and organ as delicate tight leash?

Seryoga and you not seems, that due to lack of practical experience (for I) have majority fideristov on the issue osnastok with hair pu will same "hooks in Gills (biology)" but with a hair? I for example not will mask, that not mean slightest views about application of hair on practice. And I not believe, that gap in this issue – my omission, simply for many years my as practice until now, as the managed without hair, in including and on Tchaikovsky. Yes and simply with perspective of elementary logic naturally in either explicitly mixed results will the, who keeps managing enjoy a hair (from-for opportunities breeding a hair major fish and this even not is discussed), compared with those who not has slightest views about offense.

duffy333 wrote:

Itself hair tooling. With perspective owner karpovogo dam with the servant-trophy-fish tank I would all snap except hair at all would ban.

And about this.

Will talk moral hazard story history. Once long (year 3-4 ago) on Medvezhke all famous were held fidernye contest. And here is precisely because that on fidernykh for competitions no one not wanted to apply hair snap, and no one pleasantly not cared about fish more not ???? there fidernye contest. Consider over these.

Dnipropetrovsk began pursue contest on such sports reservoirs. Not redo mistakes Donetsk federation. I seriously :dontknow:

Did obvious things is unclear :dontknow: strange people.

Last edited by Romeo (Jul 2 2012 13:21:37)

Feederal_74 wrote:

Yes and simply with perspective of elementary logic naturally in either explicitly mixed results will the, who keeps managing enjoy a hair (from-for opportunities breeding a hair major fish and this even not is discussed), compared with those who not has slightest views about offense.

If began to pursue sorevy on such reservoirs fideristam no one not prevents explore such a enleve. Me for example facilitated gender year to more less normal fathom how he in these questions. Simply then can be already late when stop monetize on such retaions.

Romeo wrote:

Considering about fish (time on vyvazhivanie)

You perfectly know, that there is heap types, which on capacity not lag, and many and exceed stick for karpfishinga.
And please, not need to to talk about application of fideristami twist are spaced, the more, that nobody revisit it fidergam (povergam and camping on D.) and shtekernuyu attached.

Feederal_74 wrote:

You perfectly know, that there is heap types, which on capacity not lag, and many and exceed stick for karpfishinga.

Vitalya I say not its opinion. Simply reason ban. So as nobody can industrialized countries--is what capacity place it you regulation use :dontknow: you can metodnuyu the feeder and deal on Picker bombarding - question only in size trough and weight. And cyprinids kept St less 2 librov on sorevakh I not saw. And this on TTKh a good khevik. Here is and the entire kollenkor!

Still times closing - simply Treat about fish. And the simplicity control.

Last edited by Romeo (Jul 2 2012 13:29:30)

And about cords in as a the main. On very many cyprinids kept reservoirs (even on Ukraine) and in Europe everywhere AML ban the cord In DEPOSIT WON'T MINISTRY filament! I on full meant it. Those whom note on fishing with puffed simply not broadcast more on this a body of water. Consider why?

In general that – loose talk. Between the lines is read one thing. Javadxan I so not becomes. So me spat on fish. Importantly to those who keeps managing not won :dontknow:

Last edited by Romeo (Jul 2 2012 13:35:23)

About fidernykh udilisch and karpovikov. Here is in my latest report broadcast where carp on 2.600 Bridgestone 12-futovik with test until 75gr:
Reports man Duffy)
And this I licked later as least 3-4 minutes after starters vyvazhivaniya.
And here is here can be watch that carp perhaps not less 8kg makes with extra-khevikom:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kEM91ZeM … ata_player
In both cases gets caught is by no means "turYsty."

About "absence of practical experience for I." And well whether this and most importantly correctly whether this? I here is observed gain tangible trend, that part of athletes already nalovilas sranki on feeder until nausea, that is called, and poprobovav trophy room fishing trip (not necessarily carp) is beginning to stray with head in it. And there much very differently. And feeder "loses" their - them this (triviality in pace) already not interestingly. Again same purely personal surveillance.

Last edited by duffy333 (Jul 2 2012 14:04:19)

+1

duffy333 wrote:

"Pure the classic feeder" - this with perspective rules fipsed, our rules for rating competition or "midwives" as industrialized fishing nicknames?? All three option "get back a little" different. In my opinion, on this a reservoir as times "English" option will more apropos.

About, give me some pointers where can be angiliyskie rules revere?

duffy333 wrote:

Skyfall the most fish, on that geared athletes. Ah sucks you can catch a carp on "nemetodnye" snap and nothing with this not ’. And here either in truth for entertainment and serious weight in ulovakh (method + hair), or "uravnivaem chances" and are giving will occasion.

We and a on method, has tried and with a hair and without hair. Special difference under it comes to shagging on maize not observed. Another matter - put the pourer bigger than others, cut off tuzikov. Alik has tried - poklyovki ostentatious, fish larger.

From my sporting fidernogo equipping kit for effective industrialized fishing major fish not is obtained. Can be was spend hour on zakorm a small the feeding trough, potsepit Boyle lot more and wait not diverting glance from done. After poklyovki ask neighbor help with podsakom and language;. In general, dress trousers through head. Not more logical to take whether to next a fishing trip buy spodovuyu stick, missile, karpovyy podsak, species-under, semaphore, a cot and camping on D.?

Sergei, yes agree I with those, that on such a water feature can be harvest spoils. I about other. Here is I have polkvartiry smaller as battle gear. For such industrialized fishing use to anyone only chair and, with Iraq desert, couple the most powerful udilisch and coils. Else need to dokupat, otherwise harvest visibly. Is worth whether to call such a enleve as? Or I wrong, labeling their cordage fidernymi?

For sports industrialized fishing spoils all rules invented until us, velkam the contestant karpfishing. Can fiderom need to increasingly-??? tuzikov harvest?

oleole wrote:

That I have polkvartiry smaller as battle gear. For such industrialized fishing use to anyone only chair and, with Iraq desert, couple the most powerful udilisch and coils. Else need to dokupat, otherwise harvest visibly. Is worth whether to call such a enleve as? Or I wrong, labeling their some tackle fidernymi?

Hi, read and figeyu. So that now if have you there is no appropriate cordages for industrialized fishing the servant-trophy-fish on feeder need Y limit other from whom such cordage there is? O.o. paragraph!

For example I have feeder Maver Tor combined with serfovoy coil normally deal with fish tank until 10 kg! So as stick very powerful and the coil being used. That my guilt that I have there is such a tackle? In end limiting hair you’re trying maximally reduce chances search for trophy to maximally reduce advantage athletes fideristov which in such topic? I correctly understood?

Last edited by Romeo (Jul 2 2012 14:05:38)

oleole wrote:

Alik has tried - poklyovki ostentatious, fish larger.

Ah so this same is famously! Two tactics will. Someone will on numbers trying to make outcome, someone on as a. Contest ultimately only would benefit from this in showmanship and will scheming. Or I not rights?

For example on of last purely karpovoy a fishing trip I have the result was would higher on fish until 2-'s kg than above 2-'s pounds. So that both tactics have the right on life! Why people limit?

Last edited by Romeo (Jul 2 2012 14:08:32)

Romeo wrote:

between the lines is read one thing. Javadxan I so not becomes.

And I about this! If athletes-fideristy, in including titulovanye, "so not are at", then can this from some the other area fishing industrialized fishing?

+1

oleole wrote:

And I about this! If athletes-fideristy, in including titulovanye, "so not are at", then can this from some the other area fishing industrialized fishing?

Hi, curtain. :dontknow:

This same not rating contest, and tournament on SPORTIVNOM the koi a reservoir. Of course same titulovanye so can not be able and this frightening that not are at so. Here is in than paradox.

Feder this is not only had forced srani on the speed. When finally this figure?

Last edited by Romeo (Jul 2 2012 14:16:49)

Romeo wrote:

In end limiting hair you’re trying maximally reduce chances search for trophy to maximally reduce advantage athletes fideristov which in such topic? I correctly understood?

Javadxan, correctly. Contest something fidernye. If I am not mistaken, you repeatedly spoke "had forced spoils a classic fiderom - this wrong." Here is and not need to crippling fish.

Romeo wrote:

Feder this is not only had forced srani on the speed. When finally this figure?

Then to...... explain, please, that such sports contest on it catching fish fiderom? And than they differ from karpfishinga?

oleole wrote:

That and not need to crippling fish.

As something it is unclear is obtained. You themselves in advance coding on the capture of a in a bay leaf? And ah as will get a bite something by the salvage? And if vzaglot? Me, for example, a gloom, but well likely scenario from Duffy in such a case see well real.

oleole wrote:

you repeatedly spoke "had forced spoils a classic fiderom - this wrong."

Correctly. So on such a a reservoir I catching would with the main monkoy 0.28 mm. On debelyy a powerful feeder with serfovoy coil, which on TTKh is on the karpovomu udilischu 2.75 libra. With a leash around in 25 librov and follicle River Kymi to minimize injuries fish. And my tackle remained would those same fiderom and has would not contradicted.

And you'll notice with a hair I would not seem to have injured fish seriously so as this it is unrealistic. I have would not just snapped ceasing under any other conditions will prevent and not Santiago Calatrava would the main. And my montages Israel’s right to-layn even with steep of a the main just coolly would allowed fish get rid of trough. What not do you say about curiously hinges and paternosterakh. Ah roughly so. :dontknow:

And all in a whole remained would those same fiderom only adjusted on specificity dam!

Last edited by Romeo (Jul 2 2012 14:33:11)

TARANOFF wrote:

1.3. Under sports catching on donnuyu your cast implies had forced fish on donnuyu tackle with indication poklevki on interchangeable vershinke rods up.

On full meant it question organizers. At night can be svetlyachek on vershinku fidera cling? Like as this an additional indicator. Simply want clarify!

Romeo wrote:

oleole wrote (and):

Then to...... explain, please, that such sports contest on it comes to shagging fish fiderom? And than they differ from karpfishinga?

Had forced on one thing udilishche. Time industrialized fishing significantly less therefore and tactic zakorma another. Signaling poklevki only on udilischu without additional detection! All very simply on fact! Here is and all differences if steam locomotive not conjuring up!

Thank you. Understandable. I.e., this karpovye contest on sokraschyonnomu regulations and without additional detection. Then indeed, see all these restrictions with a hair ,-the leash, size of hook and methods zakorma. Both: Boyle resolve, maggot to ban? ;-)

oleole wrote:

both: Boyle resolve, maggot to ban?

Why?

Hair tooling (ah if to care for the servant-trophy-fish) and maggot very even compatible. There is special magot-clips, which to word not apply on cyprinids kept for competitions (from-for restrictions on living jamborees), but densely apply under-fishing feeder the servant-trophy-fish :cool:

Here is example as snap + follicle installation of with opportunity use of moldy worm, worm and very. Simply under the size of the these nazhivok desfasurare the size of the clips :flag:

http://feeder.at.ua/2012/1504/osnastka.jpg

oleole wrote:

Thanks. Understandable. I.e., this karpovye contest on sokraschyonnomu regulations and without additional detection.

Given on what a reservoir will contest and given how many time they will last essentially precisely so and is obtained with the only backyards, that on team not 4 rods up, and 2 and zakorm produce can be the feeding trough and fucking slingshot :yep:

Last edited by Romeo (Jul 2 2012 16:04:34)

oleole wrote:

Oh, give me some pointers where can be angiliyskie rules revere?

Lest not fludit in this topic responded here:
The free reasoning about for competitions

oleole wrote:

Then why oh why indeed, see all these restrictions with a hair ,-the leash, size of hook and methods zakorma.

And I about this'm talking about. Wasn that agrees that method zakorma all-??? to leave only with the help trough and fucking slingshot, so as far not have all there is spodovye rods up and this will be not honestly :flag:

And I all in terms specifically fact tournament’s arguing against, so as specificity pond on all moments places imprint :flag:

Last edited by Romeo (Jul 2 2012 16:07:11)

And most amusing, that I give a one-this dispute not sake of outcome final, and sake dispute, in the hope, that can have someone the enlightenment will come modicum a slight. I perfectly understand, that in end no one "hair" would not resolve. After all so hard admit very itself, that in some direction as industrialized fishing just not don and not ready for thus conditions fully. Always easier to ban the what know not, than deal and try :flag:

But would still very interestingly to read arguments opponents :cool:

Last edited by Romeo (Jul 2 2012 16:37:51)

Romeo wrote:

And most amusing, that I give a one-this dispute not sake of outcome final, and sake dispute, in the hope, that can have someone the enlightenment will come modicum a slight.

Itself, you so and not understood, that I wanted to say in is dispute)
I after all not, mentioned about how as better harvest carp, you this better know.
I spoke about how, that word "fidernoe a competition" has any established sense. And you there with karpovymi rigging of this ship "Lesse I you'll show as trophies harvest." DOCG level karpyatnikam share.

+7

Carlos wrote:

How something it is unclear is obtained. You themselves in advance coding on the capture of a in a bay leaf? And ah as will get a bite something by the salvage? And if vzaglot? Me, for example, a gloom, but well likely scenario from Duffy in such a case see well real.

In rules English competition on matchfishingu (still times thank you Duffy) there is such restrictions - hook not larger 10-12, the Wicker ceasing banned, about ceasing not in short 4 inches, method banned. Did they not care about its fish? Rather account on the, that such rigging of this ship spoils particularly not nalovish.

oleole wrote:

I spoke about how, that word "fidernoe a competition" has any established sense.

Me zdaetsya, that have us in every region "its sense" have this term ’. In Kievan county of already not the first year successfully ???? fidernye contest on cyprinids kept reservoirs - Lychanka and Pustovity.
And that until the

oleole wrote:

ceasing not in short 4 inches, method banned

So this the private case for separately fact dam - such rules precisely on it :flag: To examples, one of qualifying rounds of not less of the prestigious tournament’s Fish O’Mania 2012 anodyne on "native" a reservoir English Garbolino - Lindholme Lakes. In Rulesthis dam spelled out, that hook not more # "10, and metodnaya there's gravy must be moving and without rubber absorber. Pro length the leash at all nothing not said ;) So that here is so.

Last edited by duffy333 (Jul 2 2012 20:11:04)

oleole wrote:

Go play with your karpyatnikam share.

I these in this year began densely engage. But there I enleve utterly on Different. Nothing in common with those that I offered for these this comp there is no :dontknow: I despite harvest on fidernye some tackle and fidernye snap and on fidernye jamborees :cool:

Method was allowed, and hair banned here is and I began optimistically - why hair and feeder for many not there is well :dontknow:

After all method + hair the most fidernvya tooling. If speech about it comes to shagging carp on feeder those more taking home trophy size :flag:

P.S. And until that I see that simply someone zabzdel (sorry for my French, but from songs words not played) :crazyfun:

Last edited by Romeo (Jul 2 2012 20:06:47)

Can and I have with memory that the, but for past contest on sporting event the koi water feature I not remember nor one hook in Gills (biology) and camping on D. And camping on P. On time uvidennaya and rescuer poklyovka. D was indiscreet but far not recent were. Ah and if in the rollaway bed or Kremlin sleep with abandoned by rigging of this ship - the and with a hair and all the rest of the he not only in Gills (biology) will, and and in jo!
The second theme - why only about carpe speech? On water feature and the other fish in sufficient numbers, and here is would step in or she on hair with Boyle and I? After all increasingly ??? Feder - this is not only carp trophy.
Increasingly higher that purely – my opinion, personally I hair not fear, mean a small practice. But not request with him. Likes more hook with natural the nozzle.
Incidentally and Boyle wasn natural the nozzle sitch?

vinni wrote:

By the way and Boyle wasn natural the nozzle sitch?

Strange question. Of course natural. Restores I under you his bifidobacteria, but it come to not fish. He not delicious :crazyfun:

Last edited by Romeo (Jul 2 2012 20:09:06)

vinni wrote:

Perhaps and I have with memory that the, but for past contest on sporting event the koi water feature I not remember nor one hook in Gills (biology) and camping on D. And camping on P.

Geu. And me The peacocks participants those this comp about large numbers breakages tug ropes. As thinking they where have a carp were? Doubt that all neatly for lip.

Last edited by Romeo (Jul 2 2012 20:14:33)

Romeo wrote:

A can be inquire you clock not regulation sleep and not regulation there is or with partner chase on waiting lists are leaving.

Precisely so increasingly and was, clock no one not slept, if need move away the previous control, Frozen Cocktails prepared in sector, until toilets 30 seconds running. Simultaneously two of steam engines not was

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Sports arrangements » Tandemnyy Marathon "winning the FishTime" 2012