All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Sports arrangements » Tandemnyy Marathon "winning the FishTime" 2012

Tandemnyy Marathon "winning the FishTime" 2012

Posts 121 to 150 of 239

Alik Hi!
"VIP" Dnipropetrovsk
1. Ivan Turkenych Wladyslaw
2. Isaev Paul

Last edited by NORD (Jul 9 2012 21:41:09)

TARANOFF wrote:

1. "- Am I to stop-Saprykin," -, Donetsk
- Am I to stop Vladimir
Saprykin, Roman

2. "Fortuna" -, Donetsk
Romantsov Alexander
Saprykin, Vladimir

Alik, here is such a here is perestanovochka.

1. "DreamTeam" -, Donetsk
Saprykin, Vladimir
Saprykin, Roman

2. "Fortuna" -, Donetsk
Romantsov Alexander
Second stakeholder the second team .NET. slightly later :flag:

Last edited by Romeo (Jul 10 2012 07:42:28)

Romeo wrote:

2. "Fortuna" -, Donetsk
Romantsov Alexander

Вовка wrote:

- Am I to stop Vladimir

+1

Feederal_74 wrote:

A with morning and spining to leave, and if are they biting will a shitty, then and your fishing bobber with tekhnoplanktonom on Tolstoi continue to cast until, and what, as you such a proposal?

Vitalik, - Uh- - Not gonna :cool:
+ 1oo5oo :D

Lay out place position Lake.

+1

лётчик wrote:

lay out place position Lake.

+100...

And if who in rate as get through Zaporozhye. So as as it turned out so realistically closer :flag: searched so hard to through googling the inch route, but ????? roads their progressive Rock not accepts in attention.

Last edited by Romeo (Jul 11 2012 14:41:30)

I that, can be a trainer to declare? And him can be will is in sector?

лётчик wrote:

lay out place position Lake.

Was there one times, sentiment as know. Can be, the organizers vylozhat more qualitatively and accurately.

If to go from of Dnepr on E?eaie Horn - after SOFIEVKI will pointer left "Kamyanka"

http://s1.uploads.ru/t/gQ7aE.jpg

From road until the most a body of water can be get through rural-urban divide and further on each betonke and the road, 'Arry (red line), can be cut on prime coat (the green). Zone competition - yellow had a (how I understood).

http://s1.uploads.ru/t/zjTaX.jpg

Navitel Navigator knows asfaltovuyu a path until levees.

+1

About a trainer so and not responded. His can be log or not?

Something I not the has copied)

"Fishdrim"
1. Romantsov Alexander
2. - Am I to stop Vladimir

Alik, fix pliz :flag:

a
Yes, a trainer log can be. Naturally in the process industrialized fishing and prepare cordages he to participate not can.

TARANOFF wrote:

We are in the process industrialized fishingand prepare cordages he to participate not can.

But as this to control at night? In the past year how memory not changes the precisely from for this cannot be was log a trainer

TARANOFF wrote:

We are in the process industrialized fishing and prepare and tackle shop he to participate not can.

This the very, because.

"Luhan River-2"
Mikhailov Yevgeny
Mikhailov Maxim
Bliznyuk Igor-coaches

Change composition

Alik Hi! Replacing name team ("the veep more") on "NORD." Rashid Pasha to-about-to-and in team. Thank you.

Request to uchasatnikam write their contact phones and start pay for premiums.

TARANOFF wrote:

Pls to uchasatnikam write their contact phones and start pay for premiums.

Alik my phone like have you there is.

Premium'll pay for next week. Question! Requisites are valid for transfers these? And whom call tell who precisely has paid? So as how I understand card, not your :dontknow: double this moment! :flag: In Fishtayme himself don that raze not pay :dontknow:

TARANOFF wrote:

premiums need pay until 3 th August. Can be in FishTime-e or on card arange 5584242501062799. Poluchatel--fried goat Sergei Viktorovich.

Last edited by Romeo (Jul 17 2012 21:22:03)

Requisites staunchest. Call me.
Phone found.

+1

Dnipropetrovsk
Yevgeny I. Sychev
Gennady Karpin
Team "QE-Dnepr river"

Last edited by Евгений Сычёв (Jul 18 2012 23:16:40)

On term, "Saturday phone call Oleg, even ole ole not mellow start to speak, I already was agree to go! Path held in 1820-1822. In Sa in 8 morning raised cordage, loaded up machine and on rates. To 10 we already on place, there the end of the cyprinids kept contest, chose sector, there sits team from western Ukraine, have spoken, complained about bad are they biting, this sector policies--and the second place and big Fisch on 7 kg.

Say fling need on 130km so as on 90m fish there is no. But fiderom and on 90m dokinut very hard. I suggested a brought together Bistmaster shimano Volkswagen Jetta TDI, the main 0.22. Flet 30gr and works his meters on 60! Until understand, douvlazhnyaem prikormku, the end of the fidera is beginning to walk keep in. Cupid on 1.5kg in podsake, through 20 minutes increasingly repeats itself. About hours already increasingly razlozhiv on their mestav, zamesiv correctly prikormku, have spread the second bist khevik, the main 0.25 flet 50 g of. His I dropped it off on 70m. And haters, chopped White Amur 1-1.5kg had been bugging and not gave to be bored. Hours in four a good steam locomotive on Volkswagen Jetta TDI, fish stopped, but distract the from trawling not can, minutes 10 and carp on 4kg in podsake! Another a small Cupid makes a torpedo in podsake, maverovskaya leskovaya podsaka not enduring the and Cupid meters 5 filament through podsak making. Here steam locomotive have Olega, 20 minutes and carp on Los Zetas successfully adopted. So dosideli until 10 the evening, are they biting bearing, Oleg went sleep, and I eiaee entire night, caught 10 karpikov all one in one mere 0.5 kg and so much same leaked.

On the morning increasingly token, Cupid are they biting! And here have Olega PARAVOZISchE 50m making with poklyovki and his impossible stop, there is fears that comes down to it until bekinga and then uh, good-bye 150 meters twist are spaced, some as managed unleash fish, podmatat meters 20 and again obtain steam locomotive on 50 meters. I, improve your fish closer 20 meters not is obtained, thought that catfish and tolstolob and for million units snagged on and here is through 40 minutes I having gone almost on belt in water was able with second times take in podsak joined at mirror carp. What same was our eyebrows that on weighing he showed just the 6300.

To 11 is best hours me already ARGUMENTY to fish and I wanted to start flock, but a powerful steam locomotive me stopped. And began tug of war. Through 20 minutes Oleg harks back a carp on 7,500 in podsak!

Here is she fish my dreams) He was a big one ” trusted respect.

Outcome an overnight fishing 60-70 karpoamurov weight from mere 0.5 until 2.5kg

Karp 4kg

Karp Los Zetas

Mirror carp the 6300

Karp 7,500
Photo klikabelno
http://io.ua/22263752i.jpg

+3

Modest question. What prikormka, on that ever responds, whatever smells enjoyed :D (me simply interestingly, how many will have hosted time above me would send :blush:) questions in joke. And if seriously. My coaches said that would preparing for inadequate fish, for she on this water feature that once infamous. 'm so amped right now not in size

There especially evil amurchiki, only see podsaku immediately "torpediruyut" meters on 5-10

Максимус wrote:

there especially evil amurchiki, only see podsaku immediately "torpediruyut" meters on 5-10

Class. Here is this get loco :cool: for that I like this tournament. Choose, l?vely water reservoirs

Maximus, thank you for the intel on Amur river. Let us correct prikormochnuyu program :cool: :yep:

Romeo wrote:

Maximus, thank you for the intel

You like to share then never, if suddenly. 8-)

Максимус wrote:

Podelishsya then never, if suddenly.

Yes for you’:crazyfun: Treniruetes, you've been working out, and here arrived and as with sheer folly :mad: But well, that clock. Will time to adjust if that.

лётчик wrote:

class. Here is this get loco

In any case as shows practice on sorevakh imaginations will less than on training routines,. But would still think it will be interesting :flag:

If not secret. Maximus, and what the depth of on 60 metres? And the at all no information on the pond there is no and tactics impossible figure: '(And judging by photographs, melyak under Bank still the. Its feet strongly fail in waterfront though?

Last edited by Romeo (Jul 19 2012 11:18:53)

Romeo wrote:

Maximus, and what the depth of on 60 metres?

3M + -

Romeo wrote:

its feet strongly fail in waterfront though?

If barefoot the until knee me holds confidently, than deeper the'm deeper cover. In slippers ass, get slipper shoe otderyosh. But bottom much better than in Yellow.

Romeo wrote:

A the at all no information on the pond there is no

Trying to muster video in together, with the phone, the quality of not very, so under mounting the quality of even worse became and not can on YouTube straight for the :dontknow:

Last edited by Максимус (Jul 19 2012 11:26:48)

+1

Максимус wrote:

if barefoot the until knee me holds confidently,

Ah my 107 kg will keep even worse :crazyfun:

Day still okay, and here is at night. Geu :crazyfun:

On time I the handle podsaka 6 meters made, and the for every tuzlom in such a tin crawl recently :crazyfun:

Last edited by Romeo (Jul 19 2012 11:29:46)

Romeo wrote:

If not secret. Maximus, and what the depth of on 60 metres? And the at all no information on the pond there is no and tactics impossible figure: '(And judging by photographs, melyak under Bank still the. Its feet strongly fail in waterfront though?

Stuck to answer for Max. , too, want share of in prize)

On 10 metres - on knee was. On 60 metres - the depth of about 2 meters, on 70 metres 24-brovka. According to otezzhayuschikh athletes, on the sidelines fish there is no. Neighbors-karpyatniki been caught with the 130 metres, took among the.

Though rugged, underneath me (75 kg) not failed it the first, if not stand on place. But some flip-flops vlipayut in though instantaneously, as on prisoskakh. Though on Bank underneath me at all not provalivalivaetsya, can be quietly walk.

Text or. Dissension in my and Max Zamerakh depth representatives different instruments measure)

Last edited by oleole (Jul 19 2012 11:32:53)

Romeo wrote:

Punctual I the handle podsaka 6 meters made, and the for every tuzlom in such a tin crawl recently

There 6m need not unambiguously 4m with pallet most it, I have spread Bajaus metres, quite a bit lacked. Ah and for bonus Netimer just in any case crawl in water

+1

oleole wrote:

usage. Dissension in my and Max Zamerakh depth representatives different instruments measure)

Oleg, your measure more precisely. I not markerilsya, and so on the submersion do that math

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Sports arrangements » Tandemnyy Marathon "winning the FishTime" 2012