All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Articles » About feeder from "nesportsmena"

About feeder from "nesportsmena"

Posts 61 to 90 of 355

Андрей К wrote:

That only not need to various on 10’s hooks. They is famously gets caught in certain conditions. The-as concerns tug ropes 0.2. Around the its place.

And this not naezd- this was my kit first fidernykh fishing trips: Several tubes and several tug ropes with the characterisitcs, indicated were 8-). So and eiaee the first month, until until Forum not having and not has understood, that to what!

Wanted to write many bukav, Bohrmann in short: If you truly like it or engage somehow guise of active vacation, then not feel sorry for money on good riot gear. If I want harvest fiderom, then on riot gear I can find the money (I'll earn enough money) money without damage for family. And buy necessary, let him not immediately, through month-the other, but this will be precisely the kind thing, from use of which I will receive pleasure. And not try to make a bad normal things, allows nesportsmenu comfortable experience sit and harvest, in in view impossibility of their to purchase.
If I cannot afford to normal riot gear for some leap species industrialized fishing, why me at all then these engage? As say my familiar, easier and cheaper fish in no clothing left buy. This as once me shared about spite plastic windows.

Last edited by Aviator (Feb 20 2016 02:05:32)

+4

As the, decided to metnutsya Since deal on Picker on couple of hours fish swim, platform not bought these. Took usual chair, prikormku bait on earth of the country. Tired I in short, then prikormku turned, then oparyshey. To good you get used to it quickly (platform, got a body kit on). And so everyone can harvest razreshyonnymi rigging of this ship on its taste of, only not need to borrow the entire Bank crocodiles and torbit entire consecutive fish.

And indeed not Stone age, to on bamboo stick harvest.

Also like busy briefing type "works I 3 fidera, 've been standing out they a host day and nor one poklyovki - g. But your feeder. "

+1

lelik759 wrote:

And indeed not Stone age, to on bamboo stick harvest.

Only accented situation, when sitting with super fashionable rigging of this ship and super the subtle povodkami, and here comes grandfather with snastyu type "the dick, dude with fishing line", nalavlivaet build karasey and quietly moves away.

+1

No one says, that good place it panacea the all problems. Good udilishche allows obtain pleasure the fishing, sellers udilischu still need a head

Even 4000m2 as well as himself not is sustained)
About the most process industrialized fishing I on the side "classic fidera":
-prikormka-a sieve
-leska-klipsa
-paternoster, assimetrichka, Israel’s right to online, flet.
-1 hook.
-sadok least 2 Dam

About equipment and comfort in courses understanding of this "1 strike."!
Rasshifrovuyu, the entire ammunition from machines until seats industrialized fishing for 1 run pay.

Me here is likes Mr. Normund ('m sorry about that, that on concrete personality turn),
Have him on means church (at least when films absolves) least equipment:
-raskladnoy chair
- stake or course under your cast (ChKI)
- a table nasadochnyy on the net peg
- build with prikormkoy
-sadok
- Well and umbrella over
Increasingly.

In courses case where so same.
Enleve on 2 rods up, too, useful, mostly Picker and feeder.

All NKhNCh!

+1

Thank you author, raised with morning mood :jumping: especially cliche-leashes are 0.4 not limit)

+1

Ah and I here its opinion on topic.
Than otlichkaetsya sports fishing from an amateur.
On sports a fishing trip importantly - outcome. Works team. All should be a-half and all of the bugs without an extra $movements. Here without platforms and sporty simply not indispensable.
On an amateur a fishing trip we get pleasure. And here all ah very individually. One interestingly pomat as can be more fish, Different to capture one, but greater. Importantly, to was comfortable experience and conveniently. And here ????? their preferences. Someone without chairs indispensable not can, and someone well is content provided and rogatinoy.

+1

Article there is nor that different as description of evolution author. For thirty years industrialized fishing fish he came to fideru, for this cost one times on its personal experience make sure, that with equal terms feeder wins. But nevertheless the author all same remains in thrall to a delusions, ordinary in such a case - this number of udilisch, the size of the likely, the thickness of the tug ropes and tactic industrialized fishing at all. All of this is left of past experience. Perhaps, that evolutionary processes all same will lead his and to one a hook and sophisticated put a leash on a and to one udilischu (even not can to imagine as under it comes to shagging active nekrupnoy fish can be harvest on two rods up, for this need six hands and five eye :D). But itself article all same offers hope, although would on the, that the author not's going to get on Bank a hundred something like this and not will take half aquatoriums rivers. And so can be wish him only successfully develop their skills and further, not transcend, try, to experiment. About experience son mistakes difficult. :flag:

Last edited by малыш69 (Feb 20 2016 10:53:00)

Reading some to :confused: OSTy the impression that fidernaya fishing not possible (give a one-conversation pro a CB) without platforms / chairs. So glyadish soon rybalovam without car on fidernuyu fishing trip bude "zas"%)

Perhaps all!) But foolish to speak that Zhigul is best performed than BMWs.

newer
Regulation laughing-I so and schitayu-) without car on fidernuyu fishing trip not tickles. And most ridiculous, that car I have and No--ah) but ezzhu-)

http://s3.uploads.ru/t/ktAnP.jpg

About Yasya) on photo well itself workers hooks. For those that lot more the main 1 mm and 0.5 mm pletnya on ceasing. Those that in box since I have the resonant on feeder in temperatures higher + whether its)

Andrei By
Pro grandfather and pecan your cast-the old bike. Long already not was. More often grandfather suited and asks, and ye geta-)

Although on the coming couple of months d classification here is such kryuki-)
http://s7.uploads.ru/t/TegE7.jpg

Last edited by himik (Feb 20 2016 13:08:51)

+1

Still years 6 ago and I catching itself quietly behind steel rods with nevskimi coils and all was well, but here is once accidentally heard pro such a tackle as feeder. Perechitav many literature and review together video, decided to and I try well this for tackle such a. Bought itself Chinese feeder growth 3.9 and test 150 g, Gwinnett County on him coil bezinertsionnuyu and went to to fish on its native the Nemunas. Having arrived on place and unattractiveness in circle such-same as now adopted to call "dubinschikov", I simply was too embarrassed with booking its shiny new feeder. Have spread their two "as" and began it is is to cover fish. Felt I themselves among such-same your own, but curiosity Fights Back and prosidev several hours without poklevok I all-same In uncase the its first in life feeder. Has rigged his tube protivozakruchivatelem and forward. The first impose with 80-and one 420 grams the feeding trough and the most hard vershinkoy led me simply in drooling. Moreover-same this impose was fidernyy, from-for backs. After this zabrosa I immediately understood, that fell in love in such a tackle as feeder. Ox as-same then is far I was from of truth :) Later I has acquired itself still one such feeder and was simply been happy. Nothing, that these udchki weigh on gender kilo. All ustravalo. Tooling-has a drinking tube, the main 0.30 two defence wakes up aggressivity from -0.20-0.22 + gruel like. Slingshot in land, an extendable chair. I FIDERIST and more me nothing not need to the date you indicated I themselves, although within "little worm" sharpening my-wait, this still not all. With fishing trips despaired embattled,, with sick its back and most importantly internally than something not a satisfied. Although and fish lovilas do. I laugh much with people sitting on fidernykh at with obvesom, pulyayuschikh any markernye gruziki. Why so much from September 1? Until once not got acquainted with the right fideristom and not were in his internet korum standart. In my anybody all again koordinalno changed, so-as as and once after my first zabrosa Chinese fiderom. Gradually, not cater I began sprout kachestveni rigging of this ship. Many was excess, something at all not right. But over time I began understand, that all-??? precisely me neobodimo. All (ah almost all) these cues has been going I have somewhere from within. Let this it took while,, but I without tangible damage for family has acquired for their means fishing trips, in my opinion, reliable and qualitative things. My Nimera each time thanks me for preobretennoe chair. Good fidernye rods up equipped kachestveni bezinertsionnymi coils with namotannymi on them thus-same representing a qualitative braided puffed, every fishing trip bring me huge positive emotions, even then, when itself fishing Lies not such successful, as you expected. Me seems, that ????? should click something within, good whack current and he will understand, that precisely him need. Let on this leaves as I have few years. Am confident, that and the author articles someday will struck these-as current, and until his only slightly tryakhonulo :)

Last edited by Иосифович (Feb 21 2016 10:07:41)

+4

Put would the Pimlico plus, yes messages I have lacks. Chukcha until reader 8-) Personally I fully has emulated experience his brother, he couple's Godparents his MO to stuff not one year. Of course, on-the early as something costly on money increasingly seemed, remember, could not understand as a basin with themselves and (for prikormki) can cost 500 UAH. Can be and very do something similar, having spent on this time and means, but look it will ubozheski. Regulation look on him askance, and in okontsove buy itself precisely the, that wanted to and regulation, The from happiness ^ ^ Also experience was such. Well, that not my 8-)

newer wrote:

summarizing the some to OSTy the impression that fidernaya fishing not possible (give a one-conversation pro a CB) without platforms / chairs. So glyadish soon rybalovam without car on fidernuyu fishing trip bude "zas"%)

Of money always wins evil, yes and universality of as attainable rather tends to to smooth over their needed qualities than to their have the. Car decides together problems, but personally me his very often replaces bicycle.

Are possible and other options decisions this problems need to simply pick a appropriate-.

But me all same seems, that fidernuyu enleve can be clearly share on two absolutely different level: The first - this sports feeder in the pure with observance all norms and rules established federation fidernogo sport and nor move in side, everything else - this purely amateur option and mix their in together not worth.

Last edited by малыш69 (Feb 20 2016 15:23:18)

Borrow the entire Bank "crocodiles", this how many? How many can be bombarding udilisch? If I am not mistaken, then in karpovoy topic their there until four units allow and all normal, and no one their not calls their dubinschikami, shtaktnikami. Have us on La, men carp breeder on metodnye connected with gave, successfully gets caught. Recently on ASEAN took somehow "the crocodile" and podsakom samopalnym. So same the kind this La sit and fidermeny, with accurate rigging of this ship, prikormkoy, povodkami -lovyat mostly "wieners", but more often. As states: Everyone its. Personally I prefer harvest more kachestveni rigging of this ship and receive pleasure from this, even if and not are biting. Truth now their purchases of, becomes all harder, not what in times of "stability" :D. Perishing painful for me will like dayvovskie turnamenty with their legendary karbonom. Even Pekinese and the contestant with so graphite bought. :D If who the comes and makes claims, that this his place fishing, then I quietly to free him place, let but. Always can be find the free cube Bank, that would simply sit with line, experiment, work-out in accuracy zabrosa and camping on D. And get from this pleasure. Y shouldn seats mass aggregations fishermen, not love I the entire this excitement.
Recently met such a itself parable:

Wu one women flourished cactus. Nothing not ground once. Four years was sticking on cat's, a similar on shaggy and nebritogo hung-over the porter — and on you. And some consider its nasty a soulless a bitch. Is untrue your. Have the evil motherless brave bitches too here not are in bloom.
And in loser's thoughts about a cactus she was stepping all over its feet grim a man in subway, but not getting so fucked up about oskorblenno (and if you such the Barin, then on taxi touring need to, and smiled:
— Don’t are angry, sake of God, not can nor for that on, to grab, want — - Step on me on pace, let us're even.
And a gloom a man take the bait the, that already leader was coming was voice. And then released on its station and instead of, to calling a dumb cow of screwed-up with the decommissioning kioskershu, said it:
— Nothing terrible,! Count them still times, I with morning, too, not strong in. Peter.
And kioskersha has already given for simply so two old magazine and a host filmov old newspapers one this old boy, which, in sight, very liked to read, but every day’only one a newspaper, cheap. At all something, not rasprodannoe could rely to write off, but there is methods circumvent.
And a satisfied old man went home with a wedge of press. And, meeting next-door neighbor with upper building, not perpetrated it daily scandal (your child topochet on apartment, as from, nurse the need to, and looked and surprised:
— How daughter your grew something … That not gather additionally in any way, on whom resembles more — on you or on husband? Angelin will, I have eye a practiced.
And the story by Traveler child in garden and rushed down on work. And not obgavkala useless little showed, zapisavshuyusya to a neurologist on yesterday and considerations and today, and told:
— Yes okay you to be upset, and I forget a. You sit back, and I'll ask have doctor, suddenly he can you to accept.
And aaaea not has become threaten complaints in all resort until Strasbourg Court Human Rights, demanding have Dr. write very curative, low-cost and still not took a the medicine, to adopted — and increasingly, as twenty years ago, and indeed:
— I OK not quite from mind survived, understand, that old age not treated, you me, Dr., pardon, please stop feeding to you, as on work.
And Dr. drove on the evening home, I mentioned showed and regretted its, and thought, that life, traits its hell, flies past, past, and alighted have supermarket, bought bouquet some a stupid and cake with under rapacious species cream colors. And went then you totally in other side.
— Nu that we increasingly, as children, in sandpit here mud pies divide, here is I you cake bought, only I on him portfolio put an accidentally, but this same nothing, on gustatory quality not affects. And flowers bought, truth, their, too, bag'm pinned under, to wrinkle, can, recover?
— recover, — told woman, — we their retraced. You only imagine, I today Aco, 'm — and I have cactus flourished, prichine?

+4

У каждого свое понятие о рыбалке, комфорте, самом процессе ловли.
Эта статья мне напомнила моих двух знакомых :)

Я только не понял зачем осуждать фидеристов о их способе ловли, аксессуарах?
Он написал, что можно ловить рыбу без дорогих удилищ, платформ, кресел, столов, палаток и всяческих аксессуаров...это все мы и так знаем. Можно и на деревянный брусок с леской ловить, и что дальше?
Зачем доказывать что то кому-то, и почему тема коснулась именно фидерной ловли? Если бы он купил себе карповое удилище, начал бы обсасывать карпфишинг?

Не каждый же добирается до места ловли на автомобиле! Мне не однократно приходилось видеть рыбаков, которые, видимо приняв на веру необходимость всего рекомендуемого, обливаясь потом, тащили по пересеченной местности столько всякой всячины, что вызывали сожаление. В перечень необходимых вещей рекомендуют включить: кресло (а иногда и платформу), нереальных
размеров садок, подставку-треноry, мягкое ведро для прикормки, сетку (сито) для перетирания ее же,непременно фирменную прикормку и (животную составляющую, к ней (попростy мотыля, опарыша или навозного червя), а также:чехол для удилищ рыболовный  ящик,рыболовный жилет, зевник, средство от комаров, складной швейцарский (или охотничий)нож, солнцезащитные очки, полотенце и т'д, и т.п, Глядя на все эти атрибуты,приходит на ум слово, которое не является ругательным,но, тем не менее, характеризуется текстовым редактором Word как "жаргонное, с ярко выраженной экспрессивной (негативной,иронической)окраской", а именно-"барахло "

Статья полный бред, критиковать за то что у кого-то спортивный садок, кресло, платформа, ведра...это либо зависть, либо он никогда не спал в карповой палатке, не сидел под зонтом в удобном кресле. Средство от комаров, очки...это он тоже считает барахлом :canthearyou:

Если ты любишь рыбалку и у тебя есть возможность это приобрести, доставить к водоему, то почему нет??
Если нету, исходи с этого положения и сам смотри что тебе нужно в конкретное место, в конкретные условия и погоду.

Зато после рыбалки ты не приезжаешь убитый и уставший, ты получил удовольствие и отдохнул.
Лично мне нравится удобство, комфорт и эстетика на рыбалке. Мне нравятся красивые удилища, катушки, всяческие аксессуары.

Так же и на дубинщиков можно накатать статью, только зачем? Каждый драконит, как хочет.

Летом со мной на рыбалку выезжает жена. Ловит на фидер с "убийцей карася" и колокольчиком, ей нравится. И если раньше она критиковала меня за покупки кресел, столов, палаток, раскладушек, плит, казанков, то после парочки совместных выездов поменяла свое мнение.

Он еще и лингвист, даже к выражению "фидерная сессия" придолбался :canthearyou: Почему
зто не называть просто рыбалкой мне не понятно... Стремление придать большей значимости своему достаточно простому занятию? Иной мысли не приходит...

Мне не понятно что его толкнуло на эту статью? Его фидеристы в школе обижали?

+2

Juggernaut the latter phrase simply super :rofl:

People, you before as share those who but fidernymi udilischami on "sportsmenov" and "ordinary fideristov", simply naprosites go with "sportsmenami" on the mill fishing trip - many interesting things for themselves pocherpnete and see. Then can popustit write constantly pro subtler leashes are, hooks-zaglotyshi and pipisochnykh sizes fish have "sportsmenov" :) expanding from fishing line of yours a 0.12, have which breaking 1kg + this not the thin ceasing. You often on a fishing trip choice copies of "for kilo"? So same as and hook # 14 this quite not a small hook for fish even in kilo.

Only that rode past Rusanovskogo Canal and observed Stepanycha and Aleksa74 - podlavlivayut local plotvichku okololadoshechnogo size with the mid-Canal. Winter prikormka, moth in here, subtler povodochki and short in the kryuchechki. Gets caught and issue, gets caught and issue. Near ghouls with 3-4 type fiderami (chimes, gruel, hooks and dog leashes but also on a carp) sit "smoke" and viciously bitching in their side. Pleased, shert hell :D
Are to come, at summer and these two (ah and other orthodox fideristy :D) on 3-4 ladder on sees will claimed gusteru and sintsa in 300-400gr periodically podlavlivaya little slapping on 1-2kg. Dog leashes but also from 0.16 and fatter, hooks from 14 th numbers, Kopru prikormka in half with the peas and. In this same time as next door ghouls with two knuckleheads and chimes will sit and again "quit smoking", arguing "about sportsmenakh", their expensive "mess, actually" and how they raspaskudili all of these fish :D

Last edited by duffy333 (Feb 20 2016 16:55:00)

+5

Me seems, all depends on rights. One will with envy look, seek justification and continue to quit smoking bamboo – in side. The other ask me for advice, will find achieve escape information and improve its outcome, will grow and progress. There nothing unrealistic, case only there is no desires and decisional laziness.

+1

Me oftentimes the suited on church. Explain, show, link snap the right, give ceasing under conditions industrialized fishing - me not pity. Under this on my observations, fly fishermen young age and those who simply are beginning, perceive all much adequate, than "comrades with the experience." Have past principle "this not can be because not can be" outweighs. Ah or "you me here pro hooks / dog leashes but also / rigging old gumph're pushing, but on fact have you" mash "costly." This simply rukalitso :dontknow:

+1

duffy333 wrote:

"the, you before as share those who but ….

Serezha, and fix share? Fix they any canons? Here is explain it to me muddled?

Dubinizm, he not in cordage, he in the minds. Before, normal donochniki many not did moreover, that in feeder now make? Or not rights? Ah on impoverished cordage and the absence of information about global fishing it catching (Almanac "the fishing trainer. Not in expense) discount will do.

Little slapping, for kilo, on “gak from tap ” and on zaglotysh pros and in the early 70-'s a. And now leschi not have changed. Them, then one motylika on dvukhmetrovom tight leash, then the pourer with fist size of on 5 see give (always think it sounds not a direct, and not my. The author think all known. And on science this is called accept feed and behavioral reaction. Let us and little slapping share on "for sportsmenov", and "for dubinschikov" that whether? :crazyfun:

Not secret, that in certain cases, I and a tubule'm applying, and a bluebell on stoechku, and fishing line of yours 0,41 d in this year try, and … Who something knows, as without this indispensable in my situevinakh? So tell …
And ca simply need learn and to think? And take from different styles all the best? In reasonable range of course. Or me usiratsya “purity Digital ” and sit without fish? Yes ah At … We need will ceasing 0.1 shall put, if need 1.0, too,.

And the, small hooks in feeder can be, big cannot be. “Helicopter ” can be, pipe -protivozakruchivatel not“ the overcoat. ” The marker can be, Spode not kosher. Soon Barcelona congress let us fidernye seek? On karpovoy sleep ah-for-for … Don’t on statute … At khozbytovoy, this immediately in dubinschiki. And if on it just once …, then musketry on place?

+3

The Japanese radi.Nagadaєmo ? aieo nia ? kholіvar abo trolіng)
And on sutі - the author ia? aoaea obmezhenі the kind Summit dannі pro mozhlivostі "sportsmenіv"
Yeui’potreba - aiie perfectly iiaeoou loviti ? nowadays – Ribu

PS Envy - bad sense of)

+2

Oleg_GOR wrote:

Serezha, and fix share? Fix they any canons? Here is explain it to me muddled?

Dubinizm, he not in some tackle, he in the minds. Before, normal donochniki many not did moreover, that in feeder now make? Or not rights? Ah on impoverished some tackle and the absence of information about global fishing it comes to shagging (Almanac "the fishing trainer. Not in expense) discount will do.

Little slapping, for kilo, on “gak from tap ” and on zaglotysh pros and in the early 70-'s a. And now leschi not have changed. Them, then one motylika on dvukhmetrovom tight leash, then the pourer with fist size of on 5 see give (always think it sounds not a direct, and not my. The author think all known. And on science this is called accept feed and behavioral reaction. Let us and little slapping share on "for sportsmenov", and "for dubinschikov" that whether?

Not secret, that in certain cases, I and a straw'm applying, and a bluebell on stoechku, and fishing line of yours 0,41 d in this year try, and … Who something knows, as without this indispensable in my situevinakh? So tell …
And ca simply need learn and to think? And take from different styles all the best? In reasonable range of course. Or me usiratsya “purity Digital ” and sit without fish? Yes ah At … We need will ceasing 0.1 shall put, if need 1.0, too,.

And the, small hooks in feeder can be, big cannot be. “Helicopter ” can be, pipe -protivozakruchivatel not“ the overcoat. ” The marker can be, Spode not kosher. Soon Barcelona congress let us fidernye seek? On karpovoy sleep ah-for-for … Don’t on statute … At khozbytovoy, this immediately in dubinschiki. And if on it just once …, then musketry on place?

Oleg! Yes what there canons, simply not need to mix sport and increasingly else, there is for example such sport as chess, and there is such entertainment as chess, there is figure skiing and skating sport, and there is skiing on skate, there is racing, and there is skiing riding the. T. Afghan and camping on P. Simply their not need to mix because essentially this utterly different things, have them different goal and tasks and various pots assessment results. No one not refused, that have athletes there is learn from this as well, offer incidentally sometimes there is what and not only have athletes. But there is fishing contest with their rules and regulations, and there is an amateur fishing, on that can Myslivny and athletes. Simply catching one fish fiderom in version priblizhennom to glitterati not need to considered themselves an athlete, modicum this and suyunun sometimes soul. In my opinion of course.

+1

denikkk wrote:

Perhaps all!) But foolish to speak that Zhigul is best performed than BMWs.

If Neeva considered zhigulyami, than she in principle and is, then in certain conditions, BMWs will nervously quit smoking in side. And Zhigul will unambiguously and indisputably better, foolish argue, that one and the same thing can possess equally best qualities in various conditions.

Nycolas wrote:

the Japanese radi.Nagadaєmo ? aieo nia ? kholіvar

Wool Mikolo, a hundred-12 March :crazyfun:.

Aviator wrote:

Wanted to write many bukav, Bohrmann in short: If you truly like it or engage somehow guise of active vacation, then not feel sorry for money on good riot gear. If I want harvest fiderom, then on riot gear I can find the money (I'll earn enough money) money without damage for family. And buy necessary, let him not immediately, through month-the other, but this will be precisely the kind thing, from use of which I will receive pleasure. And not try to make a bad normal things, allows nesportsmenu comfortable experience sit and harvest, in in view impossibility of their to purchase.
If I cannot afford to normal riot gear for some leap species industrialized fishing, why me at all then these engage? As say my familiar, easier and cheaper fish in no clothing left buy. This as once me shared about spite plastic windows.

Edited Aviator (Yesterday 23 :05: 32)

Let with you not agree, the price and the quality of cordages nor consists nor in what correlation with with number of and size fish. Pleasure of course same thing important, but receiving pleasure from and tackle shop, can be buying the most expensive nowhere not travel very, for this enough own a bath or from of blow Caribbean. Fishing same this something different, there receive pleasure from process industrialized fishing fish., cordage have here as would secondary importance, much more important experience, practice and ability to to samoobucheniyu. The difference roughly is tantamount difference between sport sex and can masturbate. Buying same fish in no clothing left, can be very well economize on game, able, prikormkakh and nazhivkakh, but for a fisherman such pleasure is worth beyond the limits understanding of - into S & M what the. In my opinion.

Last edited by малыш69 (Feb 20 2016 23:08:00)

A respected malysh69, will difference: I hellam not from availability of I have cool and tackle shop, and from process industrialized fishing these the most rigging of this ship.
Frankly, conversation nor about fix. Someone likes harvest on the dick, dude - please, no one not prohibits. I nepriemlyu couple of things:
1) most 5-6 fishing gear on levees one sea-going fisherman, from for which sit down have. On-my, this not fishing, and pursuit of number of fish.
2) Don’t need wasted cordage other rybachkov, to speak, that here is this expensive fishing pole-the coil not need a, fish after all not sees your steep and tackle shop and so peck better not will.

Last edited by Aviator (Feb 20 2016 22:33:29)

+1

People you do not understand? :rofl:
Man for what created this subject, that would you here 3 pages teachings him wrote, and he for "scenes" Chuckles over you, him this for joy on the receiving end your dispute) :cool:

Last edited by Maxik87 (Feb 20 2016 22:28:20)

Aviator wrote:

Dear malysh69, will difference: I hellam not from availability of I have cool cordages, and from process industrialized fishing these the most rigging of this ship.
Frankly, conversation nor about fix. Someone likes harvest on the dick, dude - please, no one not prohibits. I nepriemlyu couple of things:
1) most 5-6 fishing gear on levees one sea-going fisherman, from for which sit down have. On-my, this not fishing, and pursuit of number of fish.
2) Don’t need wasted cordage other rybachkov, to speak, that here is this expensive fishing pole-coil not need a, fish after all not sees your steep and tackle shop and so peck better not will.

Edited Aviator (Today 19 :33: 29)

And I hellam from process fishing industrialized fishing, on the qualitative cordage or on the dick, dude on mood, itself the availability of better cordages not causes I have resistant an erection. Here of course same on lyubitelya. But frameworks article quite not about this, in it man tries to compare amateur feeder with athletic and Teplov its position. I believe, that this initially interior things. There is sports feeder, and everything else - this simply fishing, in which can be virtually all, only would not create difficulties for surrounding and secure nature of. :dontknow:

Last edited by малыш69 (Feb 20 2016 23:09:18)

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Articles » About feeder from "nesportsmena"