All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Articles » 3 Fidernye snap on all cases life. Yang van Shendel

3 Fidernye snap on all cases life. Yang van Shendel

Posts 1 to 29 of 29

In recent years I saw many various osnastok for as industrialized fishing. They were developed for certain types of increased the or fishing situations. In respect some osnastok I have sometimes Gulya question: A can whether they at all work? Many fly fishermen forget, that with good River Kymi should not arise perekhlestov. Have difficult systems osnastok great danger, that they will become perekhlestyvatsya. In this case even the most of vigilante tooling not can fulfill their jobs. Complex snap, which are called upon to not exert resistance fish under poklevke, in most cases, too, accented superfluous. Often me accounted for harvest fish, which samopodsekalis, and I at all not noticing poklevki. For this reason prefer on opportunities ordinary snap, under-fishing which markedly ostentatious account for fight with perekhlestami. I narrow under as it comes to shagging three various trend to and found with them prepared to any situations.

Paternosternaya system

http://www.rsn.ru/upload/medialibrary/b18/wm_2.jpg

Have paternosternoy snap there's gravy enshrined by on the side tight leash. For his assemble first make on the main a fishing line Taking a deaf loop and the good its. To one (boom -) the end of would tie crime as, and to another vertlyuzhok, to which're mortaring ceasing. This my espoused tooling for increased the without tide or with slow the passage. She is simple in designing and not tends to to perekhlestam. Moreover, with this River Kymi I have was extremely little empty podsechek.

Direct tooling

http://www.rsn.ru/upload/medialibrary/49d/wm_3.jpg

Under direct services there's gravy on vertlyuzhke glides for on the main line they made. She is famously is adapted for industrialized fishing small fish in rags reservoirs. Perhaps, nor one fisherman not one enjoys apprehending petty fish, but on often prosperously in Holland for competitions mass of sometimes account for to do precisely expense of small beer. In this case thin tackle and a small the bait are trump card. Because there's gravy is on the main a fishing line, this tooling very it as, easily permitting the recognize when poklevku.

Loop tooling

http://www.rsn.ru/upload/medialibrary/f14/wm_4.jpg

Under it comes to shagging on River I'm using petlevuyu snap. Make its so. Intestines two deal on a fishing line: In big locate vertlyuzhok with a Karabinek rifle back, to which they're hung crime as, and a small serves for fastening defence wakes up aggressivity. Under poklevke fish can take a bit filament. Then vertlyuzhok unless in knot deal, and fish samopodsekaetsya. Owing to this in most cases leapfrog not need a.

2 gold rules for fidernykh osnastok

1. There's gravy must be mounted on vertlyuzhke. This gives opportunity to respond to changing conditions and quickly substitute for crime as without taken filament and perevyazyvaniya the entire snap.

2. Under as it catching needs watch, to was direct contact between vershinkoy rods up and the feeding trough. For this best suited ordinary snap.

+3

Yang van Shendel, of course, is dyad is a clever :flirt:. Here is only in his article is missing information about how, that every from three his osnastok either will have knitting squarely on a reservoir, before fishing, and then can decide after the end of the fishing (this if through rings done not pass fastening and vertlyuzhki), either to set vershinku with large rings, to fastening-vertlyuzhki all-??? passed through them, and then snap can be will to store squarely on shpule, in "vnerybalochnoe" time :rolleyes:. Although, for athletes Holland, spinning in the early and can decide in late competition rigging not accounts for no complexity (what only notsake of Victory! :O )

Text or: Better would the author articles advised snap pattern.The use, "pristegivayuschuyusya" to the main before the onset of the industrialized fishing and "otstegivayuschuyusya" from the main at the end industrialized fishing - but in the same time and not open-ended zaputyvaniy defence wakes up aggressivity, I.M.H.O., :hobo:.

Last edited by Dood (Feb 21 2016 08:25:50)

+1

An interesting option paternostera. Have Normunda such saw. But I.M.H.O., haveeasier :)
And inlayn again renamed.

wrote:

304 option paternostera. Have Normunda such saw. But I.M.H.O., haveeasier :)

Interestingly, where you inlayn saw? Creeping tooling (Running first shot) there is.

+2

Direct tooling and there is inlayn.

wrote:

Direct tooling and there is inlayn.

This not inlayn. King Tiger tanks study.

Cold winter evenings, sitting have the fireplace imposed billets - nesimmetrichnoy deal with corruption "skrutkoy" :) :) :)
http://feederist.ru/images/stories/fidernue_osnastki/nesimmetriy/petly%202.jpg

Vadkh wrote:

King Tiger tanks study.

Yes as-would studied.

normat wrote:

cold winter evenings, sitting have the fireplace imposed billets - nesimmetrichnoy deal with corruption "skrutkoy"

Assimetrichnuyu loop'm using always and everywhere. Skrutku do on length of his a bit below trough. Join SX with the main noose in loop. 'm knitting on flyurokarbone 0.31 mm. Have the on motoviltsakh. On season 2015. Facilitated 3 Tennessee

wrote:

304 option paternostera. Have Normunda such saw. But I.M.H.O., haveeasier

Pater Noster (disambiguation) and noose- two different snap. Inlayn - the main passes in the body trough or metal weights on each end.

dimon_reva wrote:

Inlayn - the main passes in the body trough or metal weights on each end.

If!

wrote:

Yes as-would studied.

Poorly taught :D

Last edited by Vadkh (Feb 21 2016 11:51:51)

In inlayne by definition cargo glides for on the main. In case medodnoy trough the main passes in the body trough. In case as trough the main passes through vertlyug. There is inlayn with corruption type a glancing Pater Noster (disambiguation). Running first shot, too, essentially there is inlayn.
Keep on expanding broadens the. :flag:

dimon_reva wrote:

Pater Noster (disambiguation) and noose- two different snap.

Noosethis there is option knitting circle paternostera.

+1

wrote:

In inlayne by definition cargo glides for on the main. In case medodnoy trough the main passes in the body trough. In case as trough the main passes through vertlyug. There is inlayn with corruption type a glancing Pater Noster (disambiguation). Running first shot, too, essentially there is inlayn.
Keep on expanding broadens the.

This need shift in subject about athletes and amateur-hour. :crazyfun: Ukraine correctly call. All subsequently athletes (that would contest perhaps win). But bubble gum, izvinyas, a little Google boom - us will help.

TUIT layn
Ranning Rigg

Last edited by Oleg_GOR (Feb 21 2016 12:48:10)

Israels right to layn I have not correctly is a, you had in mind this: TUIT layn

normat wrote:

TUIT layn I have not correctly is a, you had in mind this: Israels right to layn

Not, this already both then cross breeding. Type simply "civil line feeder."

'll interject:

I fit something why. By and large not in the title deal. But if chase where to read about work these osnastok (in feeder, karpovoy it comes to shagging and camping on Afghan, then to not adopted one thing for another. They and on zabrosu differ, and on vyvazhivaniyu, and on samozasechke. And this already on it comes to shagging is reflected, not construes.

Last edited by Oleg_GOR (Feb 21 2016 13:24:19)

Oleg_GOR wrote:

I fit something why. By and large not in the title deal. But if chase where to read about work these osnastok (in feeder, karpovoy it comes to shagging and camping on Afghan, then to not adopted one thing for another. They and on zabrosu differ, and on vyvazhivaniyu, and on samozasechke. And this already on it comes to shagging is reflected, not construes.

Oleg, thank you that forward wrote.
Have colleagues large too boastful about own knowledge, have him increasingly inlayn, and the British pro this and not know.
This would still that not to see difference in symmetrical once again and nesimmetrichnoy hinges.
Difficult case. :D

Vadkh wrote:

. Have colleagues large too boastful about own knowledge, have him increasingly inlayn, and the British pro this and not know.

Does me, that colleague in their judgments relies on EU on sports how to catch fish fiderom, which now act in Ukraine :dontknow::

8.3. On vseukranskikh zmagannyakh dozvolyatsya% of ee?a one rznovid snap, yea ia? nazvu etc-layn (The Running Feeder Rig). Scheme snap represented on malyunku.

http://s6.uploads.ru/t/OlQR0.jpg

Dood wrote:

give Borovets Ski me, that colleague in their judgments relies on EU on sports it comes to shagging fish fiderom, which now act in Ukraine :dontknow::

8.3. On vseukranskikh zmagannyakh dozvolyatsya% of ee?a one rznovid snap, yea ia? nazvu etc-layn (The Running Feeder Rig). Scheme snap represented on malyunku.

Unfortunately, in Ukranskikh rules isn't gonna be much mistake.
In original version, in rules FIPSED nowhere the term In-@-@ line not mentioned. And the copies international one in one.
Moreover on the most the picture banned principle Israels right to-line.

Vadkh wrote:

Unfortunately, in Ukranskikh rules isn't gonna be much mistake.

May well be, that, ???-yes, isn't gonna be much mistake :dontknow:. But about this not know many faces, breathtaking Dolomites scenery fiderom. Here is and call Israels right to-Laynom quite not Israels right to-layn! :tired:

Text or: And even I, the shame on my old gray hair :blush:, side I mean, he called Israels right to-Laynom a very different snap, which have Anglii known The Running Feeder Rig (see My the commercial about testing feeders Bullet from W. Pugacha) - that OK, now in the comments section have said to this voice-over I "cobble deffekt" :hobo:.

Last edited by Dood (Feb 21 2016 14:47:45)

Vadkh wrote:

In original version, in rules FIPSED nowhere the term In-@-@ line not mentioned.

Mentioned. Point 21. Additional platforms may be set up in linewith the main platform, but only for depositing materials. :crazyfun:

Only. Again it seems these athletes not about how. :crazyfun:

Oleg_GOR wrote:

mentioned. Point 21. Additional platforms may be set up in line with the main platform, but only for depositing materials. :crazyfun:

And about how, that junk should lie in line.

Dood wrote:

But about this not know many faces, breathtaking Dolomites scenery fiderom. Here is and call Israels right to-Laynom quite not Israels right to-layn!

In including A. Dumchev, S. Popov, E. Chertenkov. And others.
Am asking forgiveness, can overreacted.

Vadkh wrote:

A about how, that junk should lie in line.

I in rate, I have rules with exclusive preserve laggards and star status. :crazyfun: an oldie truth.

On each page: "Official Rules Feeder approved by F.I.P.S.e.d. Access dissolved ROME (Italy) 2 3 / 12 / 2011 ARLYPages organs is "

wrote:

Please forgiveness, can overreacted.

Andrei, yes not let it get in tone head. Here as in whole joke, "year shashechki, or to go?." Me to go. And shashechki (name.

+1

Vadkh wrote:

Interesting, where you inlayn saw? Creeping tooling (Running first shot) there is.

Increasingly is true. Yang Wang Shendel PAD precisely maids Whoever (girl running) snap Running Feeder Rig. Have us its why something call TUIT online, although, this different snap. In vsyakakvi TUIT-layn the main raskosami passes through the feeder, camping on E. Neural method this and will one of offenders this snap. In our rules also inaccuracy in the title, although in English version (in brackets) referred is true.

+1

Boev wrote:

There is true. Yang Wang Shendel PAD precisely maids Whoever (girl running) snap Running Feeder Rig. Have us its why something call TUIT online, although, this different snap. In vsyakakvi TUIT-layn the main raskosami passes through crime as, camping on E. Neural method this and will one of offenders this snap. In our rules also inaccuracy in the title, although in English version (in brackets) referred is true.

To not wonder. Like would see than differs TUIT online, from moving (running) services Running Feeder Rig, on scheme, or same on photo. :blush:

To-line.
http://www.nisafeeders.co.uk/rig-images/inline1.jpg

Running feeder rig...
http://www.matchfishing.ru/img/technik/fider/pictures/fider4.jpg

+4

Boev wrote:

TUIT-line.

Running feeder rig...

Thank!!

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Articles » 3 Fidernye snap on all cases life. Yang van Shendel