All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Sports arrangements » Tandem FishDream 2016

Tandem FishDream 2016

Posts 31 to 60 of 346

Boev wrote:

Sasha, you perhaps have copied it date future ChM in Serbia. 13-19.06.2016
Again we're just passing. With with any date.
It seems on plot.
P. S. Ah, nothing. Oliynyk with Perepelitsey will be dealt with with the main prize FD-2016.

And you not thought, that the organizers conspiracy - Oliynyk with Perepelitsey :D

Constantine wrote:

only dibs on in this one more time bychek outside of set!

In Monster-in Monster) 0

Фдуч wrote:

A can be indeed do his outside of set and all big deal.

Саныч wrote:

In Monster-in Monster) 0

Proved harvest a goby prikormku not to lend. As to drink give or themselves it or on bazaar will bear. :D

Фдуч wrote:

can bull, isn't he still will than any is engaged in a. In year before year after all he not gave outcome.

Judging by from photos, in 2014 tournament coincided with with blooms algae, that and dynamic exemplified on activity a goby.

Last edited by Sydoroff (Feb 27 2016 00:18:14)

+1

Bountiful time days Anyone reflecting!
Holding festival "Tandem FishDream 2016" - this the most pleasant news in this year! Already and not waited, but in psyche hoped. Not it is important where, importantly, that he will! On psyche simply business became.
Thank you companies "FishDream" already only for this news!
+ 1,000 unambiguously.

, too,, for Orelskuyu a dam)

Максим1984 wrote:

You can conduct in is city of or area, from which in wood. Was more just teams and who became champion?! Correctly - Zaporozhye! Means our city and our area has the right claim holding FishDrim 2016g

Edited Maksim1984 (Yesterday 11 :04: 56)

And this need to accept for rule! Zaporozhye

If you accept a venue for Orelskuyu a dam - traditionally I guarantee strict refereeing, gostinnіst and shooping delivering cold beer directly in sector! :)
Free dates have us 25-26 June and 2-3 July.

Last edited by agent_asd (Feb 27 2016 11:21:39)

+2

Фдуч wrote:

A you not thought, that the organizers conspiracy - Oliynyk with Perepelitsey

agent_asd wrote:

EmpireFight Fights Back. :D

+2

agent_asd wrote:

If you accept a venue for Orelskuyu a dam - traditionally I guarantee strict the judging
Edited agent’s organs is asd (Today 10 :21: 39)

Only in this time, please, presekayte dzhigovanie a goby spinningovymi udilischami.
In the past year such cases were

+1

Crazy wrote:

agent’s organs is asd wrote (and):

Only in this time, please, presekayte dzhigovanie a goby spinningovymi udilischami.

Need to pursue Assembly required dismissing before tournament and raise this question,
If most votes against, then to ban!
My personal opinion - if installation of fidernyy on late twist are spaced - what the difference what udilishche?
Contest the not sports, can from whom the lacked money on pikernoe udilishche.

+3

agent_asd wrote:

If you accept a venue for Orelskuyu a dam - traditionally I guarantee strict the judging, gostinnіst and shooping delivering cold beer directly in sector!

Edited agent’s organs is asd (Today 10 :21: 39)

Hi,, I'm sorry, on delivered emperor on positive DC (

PLYuSUYu + 2 for post)

Crazy wrote:

Roma not Tchudes do. This not those contest, :D

Серж wrote:

Roma not Tchudes do. This not those contest,

Serzh. I Rome with support. And why tandem FishDrim not contest?? Ah and dzhigovanie bekana, this in preki rules.

Last edited by федуард (Feb 27 2016 21:47:33)

Серж wrote:

Roma not Tchudes do. This not those contest,

Especially when nothing, except a goby not enjoyed and in this moment world champion in spinningu (or Vice world champion) reaches spinnig and dzhiguet.

Last edited by Crazy (Feb 27 2016 22:41:27)

+2

agent_asd wrote:

Should conduct Assembly required dismissing before tournament and raise this question,
If most votes against, then to ban!

Ban - deal subtle.

Crazy wrote:

especially when nothing, except a goby not enjoyed and in this moment world champion in spinningu (or Vice world champion) reaches spinnig and dzhiguet.

Edited Crazy (Yesterday 21 :41: 27)

And when you although one takes or slightly you lift the place it, on the same ukleyke-this not dzhigovanie, in this moment goes poklevka, that not so, or let see as you rules're in violation of the? So that let not let us, okay, this not sports and not rating contest, and turnout. The entire Ukraine, friendly :flag:

Think, need play according to official rules, only without restrictions to services. In them there is no prohibitions on potyazhki and even Queen. Compulsory condition - only fidernoe udilishche and one hook.

+7

Boev wrote:

I think, need play according to official rules, only without restrictions to services. In them there is no prohibitions on potyazhki and even Queen. Compulsory condition - only fidernoe udilishche and one a live one.

Support :flag:

Boev wrote:

only without restrictions to services

Smoothly we pass to-loaded Boxing Gloves. 8-)

Boev wrote:

I think, need play according to official rules, only without restrictions to services. In them there is no prohibitions on potyazhki and even Queen. Compulsory condition - only fidernoe place it and one a live one.

All is true, I for this and say. Chief emphasis need to do precisely on fidernom udilishche, and there modicum spring.
Of course podzhigovka and potyazhki resolved, but only fidernym pounder

Серж wrote:

A when you although one takes or slightly you lift the udilishche, on the same ukleyke-this not dzhigovanie, in this moment goes poklevka, that not so, or let see as you rules're in violation of the? Ukraine, friendly

I wasn spoke, that cannot be dzhigovat and installation and? Of course can be! And you thinking as I catching? A goby on Different not gets caught :) But only did this I fidernym pounder, not witnessed. I at all not spinnigist and nothing in this not understand, but purely intuitively and is logical own best guess, that witnessed this to do feel more comfortable.
Yes and at all, festival like as on it comes to shagging fish donnymi rigging of this ship, modicum specifically about this in that not states, if I am not mistaken.
And that concerns the, that this just pathetically festival and not for victories for there eat, then this self-delusions and for whom as. Every a participant is dreaming win. We with Kolia and I are going so accurately not tailgatin 'there aoaee. And deal not so much in prizes, how many in affecting. After all win tandem Fishdrim - marmosets festival, not afraid to this words, Southeast part of the country (and not only) - this of expensive is worth!

Last edited by Crazy (Feb 28 2016 20:08:15)

+2

Roma whether easier.

Boev wrote:

I think, need play according to official rules, only without restrictions to services. In them there is no prohibitions on potyazhki and even Queen. Compulsory condition - only fidernoe udilishche and one hook.

Agree.
The entire fish in laps..

I for any a commotion, except hunger strike! :) ))
Orelskaya, the dam convenient, good place. Yes and with fish tank there not so all unambiguously! If in is year weather and did bull, isn't he, then quite not means, that he will in this year!

+2

Like, as and correctly, but as Drie Stoepen pro on polvedra on triple-A bulls, and not bulls, caramel and pity. 300-350 bulls. Tin.
And which karasischi there you can catch. After round.))

+3

Then is worth raise hand, just wave his little and utter “Women’s popugayambychkam ”
And Crucian carps will getting caught not only after round. 8-)
P.S. Correctly for many ends there, where begins dictatorship.

Last edited by Sydoroff (Feb 29 2016 17:53:30)

+1

Максим1984 wrote:

You can conduct in is city of or area, from which in wood. Was more just teams and who became champion?! Correctly - Zaporozhye! Means our city and our area has the right claim holding FishDrim 2016

Support. And I join you.

Or Kozaki transferred out? Let us in zp. Of ATF have all there is and have us there.

moby wrote:

or Kozaki transferred out? Let us in zp. Of ATF have all there is and have us there.

A respected Moby. Not know you personally, you participated modicum in one of prosperously FishDrimov?? You saw organization?? Place conducting battle and everything else? Organize with from Max 1984. A competition. Homilies, and simply so because air not worth.

moby wrote:

or Kozaki transferred out? Let us in zp. Of ATF have all there is and have us there.

Japan, the Feduarda! Conduct fishdrim in Zaporozhye, this is not only wait convener and sponsor. This tedious work long. Prepare own line, porch, organize a lodging for the night for Visiting which not can sleep in tents, solve question with the authorities the whether local the whether raysovetov. Organize cuisine although would on one feed bill--. And still a million issues! If Uh-huh. yell, Dear, Zaporozhye - join so kind conform to to his in vocem! Or now, don't speak.

+2

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Sports arrangements » Tandem FishDream 2016