All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Sports arrangements » Championship WORLD 2012. Belgium. - 2

Championship WORLD 2012. Belgium. - 2

Posts 331 to 360 of 668

Алекс wrote:

Silent wrote (and):

Guys, you that termite's?

Very correctly timing expression of! I would even said "nose lost"!
Signature author
http://jetfish.com.ua/

On me so're ungrateful sons of bitches. In the past year could only dream a result, and in this’re trying understand that not so?!

I glad for achieving Ukraine, genuinely! Good fellows, have shown that last year not a freebie. - and Netimer frenzied commitment and pursuit trusted goal, fourth place this yet another victory!

P.S. But about patriotism. Ah I, too, not patriot state, politicians. But I patriot people, who live in this state! 'oc there is no have our post-Soviet countries such opportunities as have burzhuinov. But of our aspirations to victory and achievements goal get who takes! :)

+1

Максимус wrote:

Sort of today at night must be in Ukraine. In eight the evening they were in Germany

Yo, here is they about% ^ •% a when see "this. About about

http://s1.uploads.ru/i/MroFP.jpg

Text or: Would still I personally more pleasure received from surveillance behind these sorevami, than observe our team on Euro-2012.

Last edited by Vertex (Jul 9 2012 23:31:04)

Vertex wrote:

yo, here is they about% ^ •% a when see "this. About about

Think, that already ear ate (

Максимус wrote:

A where such information?

SEMEN wrote:

The English today after lunch (all, whom I saw) they jumped harvest sranku, we counterforce before enrolling tactics, been caught bream. If would not a series of factors, increasingly would broke a.

Vertex wrote:

yo, here is they about% ^ •% a when see "this. About’s organs is about

If would she modicum was would on trial! Fully support remarks Viti, this not criticism, this pussy "OK on an empty place

Nycolas wrote:

Answer 347 - all understandable:
2 pruta, former such a good athlete
Issues more not mean

And me with you increasingly it's ham.

Максимус wrote:

this pussy "OK on an empty place

you, too, ham? :D

Last edited by МаксимусС (Jul 9 2012 23:38:00)

МаксимусС wrote:

If would not a series of factors, increasingly would broke a.

And which factors? Wait for come up from collections and from a trainer, only then robіt conclusions.
And now this simply

Максимус wrote:

pussy "OK on an empty place

Максимус wrote:

pussy "OK on an empty place

Don’t likes not listen.
Text or

Максимус wrote:

A what factors? Wait for come up from collections and from a trainer, only then robіt conclusions.

I, too, asked wait come up. Only me not gave. :D :D :D A – my opinion has the right on life. Because and standing up for my his.

Last edited by МаксимусС (Jul 9 2012 23:45:48)

Nycolas wrote:

At than is based your opinion about claims to Bors and his to the assistants only? In than specifically claims?
PS 2 th question asked would again zaregennym Alko

Is based on results of speech Ukrainian team, obviously. , I reiterate - to themselves some NO claims NO - they played our little hearts on all 100% and even more. Some - RESPECT and uvazhuha!

Claims can be reduced to two counts:
1) Risky tactic harvest only a major fish not was downward for second days despite cues tournament tables days first.

2) Narabotki audits and Buglaka (and / or rivals) on the second day to the rest of the or not are trapped at all or are trapped too late. Perhaps, that in sector Olega Boeva they not worked at all (-la ae), but final "tinkles mil spurt" Alexander Veselovsky (with words the same semen) shows that-running decision all-??? was, but torchbearer received hint (or authorization on his use) too late (only for 20 minutes until the finish line! Again same, with words semen).

PS. And why different from your opinion - this necessarily trolls? As on me, then trolls this pustoporozhnee bla-bla-bla-as-all-well. Not will understanding of mistakes - not will work over mistakes - not will more prize seats and's gonna flip, Ukraine on next championship even further. Although as well all began.

PPS. Want listen to only themselves - no problems, I'll shut up.

+2

МаксимусС wrote:

I, too, asked wait come up. Simply you nor whom not hear except themselves.

МаксимусС wrote:

Semyon spoke of military command tactics. In the second day she not worked. And coaches nothing not was able reverse. Here is claim.
Morning will become My opinion. Opinion simple fisherman's.

Ah yes, ah yes!

Максимус wrote:

Nu yes, ah yes!

Don’t likes. Yes? :D Perhaps me face fill for this need to? :hobo:

МаксимусС wrote:

Perhaps me face fill for this need to?

This not our method :flag:
Simply realistically not knowing utterly nothing about how that was happening for the file claims trainer, this not correctly! Perhaps and will claims and fair and ``debriefing supporting. But not now and perishing 100% not from us, and from collections and leadership.

Максимус wrote:

Just realistically not knowing utterly nothing about how that was happening for the file claims trainer, this not correctly! Perhaps and will claims and fair and ``debriefing supporting. But not now and perishing 100% not from us, and from collections and leadership.

8-) Nu why not knowing nothing. Oversaw all events until the last (and not only with this Forum) remained essentially silent under this. And only then, as and all postyaschie here voiced its thought. Under this, too, spoke, that need to come up dozhdatsya- then will talks best.
And theme for us was created, and believe, that Twittering here have the right not only athletes. And then what sense was me here log?
Text or A you rude to all your even. Why?

Yes zhgyote not on like you can't imagine guys came. Pull over modicum a bit.
Sensationally collections was overcompensate stable and megakrutym. About fix you here have been talking.
The second championship WORLD in OF FlRST band of five! Who thus boasts? This already idols UKRAINSKOGO Fidera! :cool: The result stable outcome this in primarily BTR work.
Hard express emotions for congratulating her, and be much more widespread not want.
With great gusto agreed would become learner from any of THEM. Our guys came the most back and ALL! :cool:

+1

People! Not ARGUMENTY still?!
Ah, simply, 're screwed. Lucas some.
This same need to such bazaar ambush.
Let us already on the sly move in peaceful constructive direction.

Team our I congratulate with a good address. Wish do qualitative tekhnіko-tactical analysis and in next year act even better.

+2

Propose a to condemn
http://www.prestonfishing.nl/data/mediablocks/0_EN_936_l_ms1.rvf_1.jpg
This Chela.
And the he sleep not gives :confused:

Those sho prikormku Sonubeytovskuyu advertises with pleased were a hatchet face :D? So the good leschevaya prikormka. For Canal most the. And erysipelas damn pleased with yourself - so prikormka for free, thanks to secured in sight. Any would fiderist perhaps on his place smiled would :D

Text or: Name of and khvamiliyu citizen know. This is so, if that :D

Last edited by duffy333 (Jul 10 2012 01:13:50)

+1

duffy333 wrote:

usage: Name of and khvamiliyu citizen know. This is so, if that

IP nato vycheslit, pa IP I Ivo naidu, and'm going to take prekormku!

+1

Vertex wrote:

IP nato vycheslit, pa IP I Ivo naidu, and'm going to take prekormku!

IP - not will help he for Verb sits asshole with two medals :crazyfun: but on muzzle in sight that Gulyandets

Last edited by sudocvua (Jul 10 2012 01:44:48)

I congratulate! All who hosted participation in Worlds 2012 modicum and not with prize but deserved 4 place in command Monster, down Lesja audits with 5 place in lichke. This in another times proves that in Ukraine there is athletes very high-level. I think after this Worlds and for us will watch on next championship. Simply should learn still times results, we the first rightly move after of England (and on them all look) on commanders the results of. And if look lichku so they even Zaytsev was caught not employment.

VIVA wrote:

After just shit, about here previously, I on place guys get would wrote what report!
Great pundits and professionals and so already have identified reason failures our with disappointing fideristishek.

Here you not rights. Compete how many people rejoice -- and how many in negotive. First in tens of times more and for them need write necessarily. And unhappy with always will

From Moldovan fidernogo Forum. "Friends, want to share thoughts remains ready)) That already two days on fidernykh the vastness of RUNET goes Holy about speech teams our neighbors, especially Ukraine and Belarus. Ah you themselves all are reading and in rate perhaps about than I. So here is, that like say, believe on today’s day our fidernoe Internet space
(Of the Republic of Moldova) the most added another demension and splachennym! Nor one words without reproach in worded for the boys and coaches in including! Only greetings and from spiningistov and from karpyatnikov, this very pleased! Perhaps (hope that this is so) this the atmosphere, too, was potderzhkoy our team. With steeply, when large number of people splachivayutsya sake of a single goal! Until we together - we strong! And means grand victory have us ahead)) We did it a bit self-congratulatory but this I.M.H.O., "

Some our "znatokam" strategy and tactics not seriously impair would offer courtesy and tolerance and skill to root for their.
And children thank you, for the supplied experiences and pride for them, yes and for country in a whole.

+3

Фдуч wrote:

Fduch wrote (and):
p.s. For little leavening. Give a good whisky, that our would make Russians.
Rate played. Thank you our.

as some, them requires milk in equivalent on price good whisky. But creating these debate your the bottle will little.

My opinion, that the most the right "format" discuss results such globally televised tournaments this simply analysis results without peg to individuals require. I.e. need to on a few days forget, that know personally someone from participants stingy arrangements and begin operating on fact (and not be protecting or voskhvolyat their nigs and known, and this very strongly echo this in this topic after covetous outcome the tournament. Regardless of outcome a good or bad on my view such format discuss not will continue to lead to sklokam :flag:

Smaller neobosnovanoy critics, but and smaller gromoglasnogo URA! Anthems, and other emotional "stuff." Unnecessary emotions both sides only's opponents and kostruktiva in end will zero without wand, and will srach on an empty place. :idea:

For example my preferences on this championship perfectly "donors" that tollerantnosti have forums relative to mavericks with "gulkin nose" indeed do its quite there is no :dontknow: And virtually there is no respect have fans to adversaries, and this very a worrying a wake-upall :rain:

Last edited by Romeo (Jul 10 2012 10:27:44)

+2

Example from practice fans football in Ukraine:
Ukrainian team won match.
Fans: We beat, we best, we darling currency.
Ukrainian team lost match.
Fans: They lost, they to faIl, they not are at play.

So here is let us that would have us not was as in football.

adnkiev wrote:

Example from practice fans football in Ukraine:
Ukrainian team won match.
Fans: We beat, we best, we darling currency.
Ukrainian team lost match.
Fans: They lost, they to faIl, they not are at play.
So here is let us that would have us not was as in football.

All fans same assessment. So and will. And those who goes in team need to this to understand. And this is not only sport concerns. Until you on Again - you sing praises, when Spain - with gavnom have muddled. So was, there is and will. This life! Because very many people move emotions, not logic!

Last edited by Romeo (Jul 10 2012 10:24:55)

Wanted to would and from themselves congratulate guys! Good fellows, enter in constitute strongest athletes over this serious achieving!

benderr wrote:

Nycolas wrote (and):

Have burnt out some

And that this means in terms as industrialized fishing? Have become less accurately hurl? Or not on time to tie a blood knot? Or even what?
I'm does not taunting. Me indeed not understandable.

On own experience - I in such situation I made, take the brake, hosted wrong decisions. Good coaches could save but not was a trainer nearby. After competition could not understand, as I could such make. Messed you up too intensive coaching received before Walter.

So that psychological overheating after weeks trenirovaok and lack of coaches - well a plausible version of crisis engulfed, I.M.H.O.,.

+1

oleole- Who was burned-out, Fight? Yes nor in zhys not feel.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Sports arrangements » Championship WORLD 2012. Belgium. - 2