All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Sports arrangements » Championship WORLD 2012. Belgium. - 2

Championship WORLD 2012. Belgium. - 2

Posts 361 to 390 of 668

Romeo wrote:

my memoirs opinion, that the most the right "format" discuss results such globally televised tournaments this simply analysis results without peg to individuals require. I.e. need to on a few days forget, that know personally someone from participants stingy arrangements and begin operating on fact (and not be protecting or voskhvolyat their nigs and known, and this very strongly echo this in this topic after covetous outcome the tournament. Regardless of outcome a good or bad on my view such format discuss not will continue to lead to sklokam
Smaller neobosnovanoy critics, but and smaller gromoglasnogo URA! Anthems, and other emotional "stuff." Unnecessary emotions both sides only's opponents and kostruktiva in end will zero without wand, and will srach on an empty place.

Here is faring speech not about any something concrete athletes, but about actions team countries. Modicum I and know virtually all collections, me this until light bulbs, camping on K. Even times write, that this is not championship court, and World Cup and guys have made so, that on next for competitions, yes and now any other fidernykh for competitions terms and peace will considered our team different claimants in leaders. Take any contest. There look not on winners last year's, and least on top 5 challengers. Here is this and happened. Our team made so, that with us in feeder until will reckon and likes this someone or not. But this some of!

Carlos wrote:

Who was burned-out, Fight? Yes nor in zhys not feel.

removed any case. Sometimes so being obtuse, that then for head's a shot as increasingly simply it turns out. On experience know, that have athlete which past together large competition jitters case only before start, but he passes immediately after start. Is bad psychological preparation. So, too, not believe in saw during competition. More increasingly-??? it seems pay the wrong tactics. So need wait report by, not a bad electric storm.
. People, reef and waiting for debriefing supporting

Ah that we for people such!

Not well regarded labor other! Guys conducted such work, comprised in constitute!
Yes rejoice at theirs progress need to!

This same sport! In it there is always winners! And not always those for whom boleesh!
Enter Smicor on forums have Russia, as there rejoice for their! And no one no one not khaet that not have becomes champions!

And we, "Vsvoem the eye the log not see, in another the rolling pin notice!"

Otvsey souls I congratulate for the boys!
Successes them in subsequent for competitions!

wrote:

. People, reef and waiting for debriefing supporting

And only so, and the now on the second circle going to travel

Roma, me another pisses me off - "profiltrovav" all posts this and previous themes I have situation clearer picture those who is participating in discussion:
Athletes (and current, and former) - congratulate, to be regretted or constructively criticize, although and enough sharply. In the course build-up discuss emotionally try to "blow off" with their perspective unjustified nothing and inaccuracies in criticism with hand nesportsmenov.
"Mature lovers" - more concerts in encouragements, critics virtually there is no (are silent - smarter irritating), very concerts in discussing.
Ordinary lovers fidera - mass of emotions as in joy, so and in regret. Critics - zero.
Criticize - overwhelmingly old aliases requiring listed quite recently, overall sense posts "as you could! Why! Needs publicly report! "Yes still on saucer with blue bow on it (with data will show an collections). And loosely specifically watch although would tables tiled I and find in Internet the intel pro body of water and rivals, which been caught near and then questioning concrete questions? Under than judging by from posts personally I have level of industrialized fishing fiderom at all and on weak-current reservoirs (as Canal in Ghent in particular) precisely have this group postyaschikhsya causes Big questions. Roughly as the winged "A judges who?." Precisely these posts and legions butter in the fire.

Last edited by duffy333 (Jul 10 2012 11:33:48)

+2

duffy333 wrote:

Roma, me another pisses me off

If you me had in mind the answer. I have there is its opinion why and as so happened, but me his "creepy" express (and so negative including in its worded higher rooftop on an empty place khlebanul. And I promised Officials ordered Carlos not to criticize team. Although critics as such in my GMFE the and there is no, but given inadequacy of charitably some personalities (ah you in rate. Subject the read) I better you in lichku write, that I think :flag:

P.S. Partzuf me correctly. Have moderators hands are itching me ban ???? under rally forever. So that I better won't say it anymore :flag:

Last edited by Romeo (Jul 10 2012 12:03:47)

duffy333 wrote:

criticize - overwhelmingly old aliases requiring listed quite recently, overall sense posts "as you could! Why! Needs publicly report! "Yes still on saucer with blue bow on it (with data will show an collections). And loosely specifically watch although would tables tiled I and find in Internet the intel pro a body of water and rivals, which been caught near and then questioning concrete questions? Under than judging by from posts personally I have level of industrialized fishing fiderom at all and on weak-current reservoirs (as Canal in Ghent in particular) precisely have this group postyaschikhsya causes Big questions. Roughly as the winged "A judges who?." Precisely these posts and legions butter in the fire.

Precisely about this I wrote yesterday, referring to Whyte Vatsko.
To criticize always easily, and many mind for this not requires. Also easily say: "Can better - prove it!"
Personally my expectations this Worlds well justified. Our issued nice. Experience for collections second convening - an invaluable check experience such a level - received. Conclusions made. All beauties.
And not, forgotten, that ryblovlya - this not the easy stars, where for six months until tournaments are visible explicit darling currency, a. Remains only confirm its status. Imagine-metre sprint, where pathways all motley cover - rubber, sand, though. Wins Useyn Bolt, obtaining on a lot last?

+1

Romeo wrote:

P.S. Partzuf me correctly. Have moderators hands are itching me ban ???? under rally forever. So that I better won't say it anymore

Roma, here is here not would argue. And not would argue with administration, if orgvyvody will follow. Of views should be many - curiously and different, as and people, these opinion region. On the he and forum, in late all. Simply, it is a pity that not all given all perceive correctly and adequately, as and invest their the right thought in available form of.

Now. Maybe, you was lining up with War Horse. They already in Ukraine. Address increasingly would still happy with, of course to be regretted, that not in prizyorakh, but says, that presing was on full, especially on the second day. Modicum and at different languages, but everywhere was heard word "UKRAINE." Here is ChEMU Butcher of RADOVATS!

+3

wrote:

"UKRAINE." Here is ChEMU Butcher of RADOVATS!

Even and as are extremely happy!)
Increasingly only begins, this Worlds just the second. Over time, those same the British, Germans, the Dutch will in including the first information to identify the whom-as Ukraine brought with her on another World Cups?!

p.s. Bountiful path home children!

Last edited by Danser (Jul 10 2012 11:54:52)

wrote:

they already in Ukraine

:cool:
Ah now can and relax. Certainly tormoznulis in gostyakh have someone from members team. ;-)

Danser wrote:

Since time, those same the British, Germans, the Dutch will in including the first information to identify the whom-same Ukraine brought with her on another World Cups?!

Here is with this need be careful. If not learn how value and respect rivals, then we slide right back. They, too, not idiots and will now for our keep on full and not stand in place.
So same want say about choice team trenirov. This one of the most important issues. Here at all should not exist such a stance as cronyism spawned an. Under such a the rank competition need putting one's pride in ass and fully trust trainer (likes he to an athlete or not, until light bulbs) coaches sees a common picture underway wider (if he behind coaches) his the main task-victory team and exactly have the most team must stand such a same task. With this hand our team increasingly would still need tinker. Then will increasingly is famously. Our fideristy gets caught on equally as popular as those with leading fideristami world.

+1

benderr wrote:

Nu now can and relax. Certainly tormoznulis in gostyakh have someone from members team

Perhaps again have Alexander Veselovsky bins of the post-destroy :D

Romeo, I you in his scenario to first point of his list of at all the for. To explain why? ;)

Have read here about how, that some consider last outcome accidental. To paraphrase saying from world chess (I as "old-time" :D remember still successes "Soviet middle schools"): Can be accidentally to capture greater fish, but cannot be accidentally win championship (and busy now fourth place, says, that am OUR thejob UKRAINE, as least stronger 18 other. :mybb: . And challenge this, at least, foolish. So that all our athletes MIROVOGO UROVN. :flag:
Ah and analysis competition (and he is conducted not irrespective the from the line seats) will show, that need to do, to results were even better. We after all maksimalisty - want same be always the first to. As there:
Ukraine page down!

wrote:

here is with this need be careful. If not learn how value and respect rivals, then we slide right back. They, too, not idiots and will now for our keep on full and not stand in place.

Rival need respect, no one not dispute about contrary, but in the same time need and THE respect, and so same break stereotypes, not once here were given, that success past Worlds was the casual, yes and at all, our team on these festivities life, the casual a guest and sit them with the edge of the table!

Danser wrote:

and so same break stereotypes, not once here were given, that success past Worlds was the casual, yes and at all, our team on these festivities life, the casual a guest and sit them with the edge of the table!

About this and conversation with my hand, not to criticize, that not brought with her medals. And that our team on these for competitions has proven its strength, in this and there is victory and that this is not accident. Conditions our competition such, that Europe and not composition. Zagazhennost rivers, pressing fish from all sides. Only one preparation seats for competition what are worth (interestingly, have European athletes there is in arsenal streamer and past for grass :blush:)

Last edited by (Jul 10 2012 12:34:26)

+1

For you I not your. However for me you my. If made caveat Bluff pliz.

Very pleased to read ideas and tests those who emanates from results on calculated tables and sheets of with seats events under this not shifting to personality. I applaud standing still.
Yes, can be to do tests,
Yes, can be seek reasons and motives,
Yes, should be cultivating good and constructive questions to trainer and stakeholder contest for clarification,
There is no, you not you can tends their thought as are true in of last resort without reports immediate participants competition.

Am confident that much will change after reports.
I not about world around the world, I about one around the.

+1

duffy333
Kickass tables. Open eyes on much of moreover that for scenes. Not a good for lentyaystvo, but skinte pliz Ekselevskiy mastication. Want and our Moldovan sorevy translate in tables. Dmeghea @ gmail.com Thanks.

wrote:

about this and conversation with my hand, not to criticize, that not brought with her medals. And that our team on these for competitions has proven its strength, in this and there is victory and that this is not accident. Conditions our competition such, that Europe and not composition. Zagazhennost rivers, pressing fish from all sides. Only one preparation seats for competition what are worth

If you closely read the because of me, then and a blip on the on criticism of team with my hand not was! I believed, believe and d considered that team voiced more than honoured and has proven that grandam fishing sport (as his component of) will have us respect!

Romeo wrote:

For example my preferences on this championship perfectly "donors" that tollerantnosti have forums relative to mavericks with "gulkin nose" indeed do its quite there is no

Deal not in your preferences, and in "form their expression." There is have you talent "a dead razrochit until disease we have 142."

+3

For moreover to have a strong and coaching composition certainly need and conditions for their growth. To lend them opportunity realize themselves, to lend them the right on mistakes, nurture in them confidence and force will for decision-making (let even with the risk full failure) and camping on D. But this separate cuisine of.

wrote:

. Conditions our competition such, that Europe and not composition. Zagazhennost rivers, pressing fish from all sides. Only one preparation seats for competition what are worth (interestingly, have European athletes there is in arsenal streamer and past for grass)

This yes, recall although would pozaproshlogodniy the Asian in Chernovtsy

wrote:

recall although would pozaproshlogodniy the Asian in Chernovtsy

Geu :crazyfun: for those who forgot.

http://feeder.at.ua/2010/KU2010/place2.jpg

And still meters 20 carpet grass under water :crazyfun:

Last edited by Romeo (Jul 10 2012 13:31:46)

Hour ago only was able always reach these places until Forum!

Guys to be coaches! I congratulate YOU! Good fellows!

Thank you Tarasu Vertex for the intel tel. For two days.

Last edited by ted (Jul 10 2012 13:44:17)

Danser wrote:

If you closely read the because of me, then and a blip on the on criticism of team with my hand not was!

and I such and not spoke :dontknow: simply cited your post, no claims

A

Means nedopereponyali each other!)

All growed the theme gradually Crosses in constructive direction. Protocols have been read until holes, viewed and searched along and across and even with of butt-end and on light. Now let us wait narratives (specifically not'm using the word reports ) from participants events.
And until thought in canard. Theme participants, coaches already zaezzhena until holes. And here is question about koordinatorakh nezasluzheno dissipate. Torchbearer much encouraged and better serves, when behind have him is worth co. This already proven and nowadays it. Program Gorbachev With every Soviet family on separate apartment need to to in everyone Ukrainian to an athlete on world championships on single Private Courses.
I understand, that this sounds utopicheski. On real moment all unless in financing, but close subject only only for this reason believe wrong.
There is coaches, which analyzes happening and is nurturing tactics and strategy. But often in during phase competition all could fundamentally change. And the availability of small number of coordinators not will give full paintings and not will give opportunities instantaneously to reconstruct athlete under refined conditions.
As coordinator and an in one personified by on one obscheukrainskikh competition I have been in these conditions,. Prichine, that has changed behavior fish and need to to change tactics, and you yet to run 500 meters until athlete, to communicate before him this information and to reconstruct his and time until the end of round with gulkin nose and become it's a shame. Not for him, and for himself, that you not in forces immediately that-either do. And hit the harness along all competing, stopping near every his athlete, and a recent remains quite nothing, and possibly him more all was need a your aid.
And offends me just to realize, that if on time were made readjustments precisely have him, then a team effort was would much better.
Some will say so why such torchbearer, he must be pros and be able on time to do conclusions and perestaivatsya. As the me this not correctly. Why then a trainer, assistants in other types of sport. In full least talent athlete is a expense of assistants. Thanks to falls on teaching assistants many team is rising on first stage- pushed out.
Perhaps, ????? to champagne. Winds to podnyatomu issue. The coordinators of the and as their choose. Initially this prerogative a trainer. He replies for success team. Him to return on after or under him. Have him will the first pier night with fans.
But, believe, if athletes will express its opinion, this not danger for a common picture.
Not insist on continuation of debate on this issue and not d no one impose its opinion. I his voiced.
Thank you.
P.S. As the watched for work coordinators Moldovan athletes, availability of. Like would and contest not high rank, and team toured with Batia.
Precisely here otshlifovyvayutsya and are practiced repeatedly schemes interaction koordinator- torchbearer. On such for competitions coaches can prepare a strong the collective entitled team. Good fellows.

+3

About coordinators and running to a minimum. I in the slaughter I can't understand why need to this all the running around about for transfer of information, did cannot be use Bluetooth-tell Abe with mobile telephone ah or on a pinch, the usual ear piece even wired and our radio? Did question in money? The first option - come on place, global card on mobile on mestogo the, we import with a ear piece even (wired or not, no matter, only would conveniently was enjoy). Why these the races on 500 meters in 21 century? At all I would personally Future would option either conference ties, bettercheaper, of course, the link on the radios, then all would heard each-friend (though need some shifruyuschiysya / protected Canal, but this already from an paranoid).

760.46, for ubiraniya running to a minimum need to:
Mobile phone, any GSM;
A hard headset with microphone (better, perhaps, than wireless, so as not depends on batteries);
Map local the (Base Telecome, for example): 15 the euro + on expense still on anyone case 20 the euro = 35 the euro (this ????? on 30 4 =1 20 minutes);
760.46: 35 the euro on human on 2 basic days = 8 35 =2 80 the euro overall plus. On training, yes, can be and who will have plenty, to efficiency. :)

Last edited by Vertex (Jul 10 2012 15:14:05)

Vertex wrote:

Skyfall about coordinators and running to a minimum. I in the slaughter I can't understand why (Today 14 :06: 16)

One spyware accurately need. 8-)

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Sports arrangements » Championship WORLD 2012. Belgium. - 2