All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Sports arrangements » Championship WORLD 2012. Belgium. - 2

Championship WORLD 2012. Belgium. - 2

Posts 511 to 540 of 668

Vertex wrote:

A at all, I in of shock, simply.

Oooooooooooo. Over the past clock the second a participant Forum finally began understand that to what :flirt:

duffy333 wrote:

And arrives with you Power

Yes arrives with us Power :rolleyes:

Last edited by Romeo (Jul 18 2012 08:55:54)

Vertex wrote:

. And that in sports is "labor secret" and that there is no.

In our Glorious the former Soviet country was also classified information virtually all little-related -- important - and indeed secret, and not especially.
In a result in "a haystack" a common secret information "enemies people" find "needle" indeed important secret the big info was not be easy (the so as intermingled in together "and flies and cutlets").

Roughly so same now are kept secret sports secrets have some athletes.

Text or: On for competitions virtually all "technical" secrets come clear "ushlymi" competitors in during first hours after starters industrialized fishing, except strategic and tactical my ideas, which can be realized in any moment from start and until the finish line.

Morning will become-usage: Patch from fidergama I kreplyu way noose in loop - and to services, and to put a leash on a. With perspective "underline" - it can and sports stowed, patch from fidergama under aid "secret" knots, but with perspective rapid substitutes damaged by shell, on the sidelines and others. Pridonnymi acute connections, insert from fidergama - preventing throwing good time. In my opinion, of course.

+1

duffy333 wrote:

Oh! Begun to see clearly. Finally the.

And suddenly? For nekh & ^% the - earn trudodni, indeed do zhopochasy on a reservoir and you will have discovered Mysteries. And arrives with you Power

Edited duffy333 (Yesterday 23 :59: 25)

Indeed! Here people spend trudodni and zhopochasy kilometers, enjoy exclusively their know-how notions and fruits of his creativity. :crazyfun: Usually these fruit inexorably in the first clock competition have other, those who their coined. Later are for their. But and this not most important. Importantly conduct more time on a reservoir than your rivals and the result not will force themselves wait Example Worlds. And if pursue contest on "their" reservoirs, then force with you accurately following: ". :crazy: That and has opened ", merriments." http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZmufIpuB … ature=plcp

Last edited by понедельник (Jul 18 2012 20:33:55)

+5

Vertex wrote:

Thanks with vast for something that showed how this knitting! The that I take up knitting itself before, it turns out full's &% # I.

Ah and share with piplom, what OK you)

Vertex wrote:

A at all, I in of shock, simply. My question, simply put ignored.

Naive possibilities guy)

Vertex wrote:

A that in sports is "labor secret" and that there is no?

Mystery everywhere. Me, for example, all became understandable after reports about audition on Worlds.

Vertex wrote:

Is instead of, to help people explore the contestant or different tackle and support fidernoe (or what something another) movement, this, contrary, need to hide?

Personally I accurately know people, a. Never refusal of nor in aid, nor in Council. For that them huge thank you. In sport I not but,, she's right harvest love, and, when is obtained, I always mentally these people thankful.

Vertex wrote:

How already wrote, pardon, painfully. If in than not rights, am asking point to, can be and in lichku.

Yes all correctly. I, too, been vocal in such a spirit immediately after Worlds - Romeo then clearly all spelled out.

+2

2Carlos: In lichke indeed many people help, and in "the real life" many that can be see, yes and tell often. Always very appreciate it all! Question was in is, that I already indeed I do not, where the brink of this "mystery"? This isn't cool, me many also open prof. Secrets, and I already I do not, can be whether their cede proved start explore feeder? I OK so and ask, on than can be questioning of bow "Classified", as determine that secretively-that there is no?

PS: Not’ll share, because as I already and I do not, suddenly you publish one have themselves in blog this installation of, and increasingly. Farewell friendship with Ponedelnikom. Yes ah nakhfig, me in principle don't care on this blog, I can his simply close or to wage "accounting fish", as this and is done have many in reports, me same more interestingly always was, what installation of, what hook, somehow through the worm nazhivlyali, what model trough used, as was the equipment. Get with him, how I understand, this only me interestingly, and new people attract not worth, less people - more chance (chance, whether.

Last edited by Vertex (Jul 18 2012 10:30:55)

Vertex- I think, that this strictly individually. If I in lichke asked, and me in lichke responded with your "only between us", it and will remain between us. But, frankly, such a still not was, and this nice.

Those who are jealously keep their secrets and expertize, have on this full right. In late all, they no one nothing should not tell, show and to explain. Well (for us, places), that many of them in force his an open character and friendly not consider "help the suffering and share very many, not seeing in us - and correctly - their potential rivals. And, fortunately, such people - most.

Vertex wrote:

PS: Not’ll share, because as I already and I do not, suddenly you publish one have themselves in blog this installation of, and increasingly. Farewell friendship with Ponedelnikom.

With one hand, me don't care, raising the I well are pleased, as'm knitting its rage, and as he works. I have these ways created three! - Boeva, Badardinova and one with any site kinda glanced. Estimated the scale of the tragedy) A with other hand there is here same some pristine eclectic - himself keep things strictly for openness, under this harder in on a little secret behind.

Last edited by Carlos (Jul 18 2012 10:37:01)

+2

2Carlos, as and in any community, there is its grains domestic policies, about which I notions not mean, and not like would now, on any past. So and asked question, which me several "have practiced upon." Although in principle already more-less taking any clarity.

PS: Hope, that no one not offended. If yes, then in advance, am asking forgiveness, utterly and the back thought about this not was.

Last edited by Vertex (Jul 18 2012 10:42:52)

Report Alexander Rosine has (of RA) -glavnyy coaches, torchbearer. Team Belarus.
The first part of: http://brik.org/24/showpost.php?p=11376 … tcount=316

Last edited by ШЭРЫ (Jul 18 2012 10:57:00)

+4

Report Alexander Evmenenko (Sana) -zapasnoy torchbearer. Team Belarus.
http://matchfishing.ru/blogs/sana/2604.php

+3

Ubiquitous “mystery Arshavin court ” lead to standstill and dispute interest to which derives processes. Will come moment when team Ukraine on fideru will return with competition and not will find nor those with deliberation, Rodins, nor fans, Prague their on stations. And this, if nothing not to change, will. Hesitant., here are example this year:
Poplavochniki in this year issued on MOLDOVA AMOUNTED TO 23,7%, Club Worlds, prepare on Worlds. Who any met on forums fiery debate these ??????? Full silence.
“Wu us with rabolepiem the first affair congratulate team Russia with a good address fully ignoring its team, which took part in two heaviest international startakh. ” ([S. Burdak, direct Europe - 2012 Spain).
Here is such our realities.
Write can be still, but not d. Huge thank you for sheets some and a letter of teams Russia, Moldova, Belarus. Especially interesting my coaching sheets.
Thank you Boris (TUR) for it's my coaching report and photos. Thank you activist Sergey (duffy333) for diagrams.
Theme host world 2012 in Belgium for me closed.
Until meeting on reservoirs.
With service from production to exportation.

+4

Sergei, not pick up so to heart, writing the report requires time and vdokhnovenya. Let wait (hope dies last) can will still be :)

Алексей Tigma wrote:

Sergei, not pick up so to heart, writing the report requires time and vdokhnovenya. Let wait (hope dies last) can will still be

Was glitching information, that will report Alexey audits in some magazine. Hope she not will such same as and ordinary sheets, on scheme:
Had gone in so much; customs - ass, World Go - beautiful, roads -Ouelette; toured, 'all get any sleep; go in (very is a long description of shop for 50 kilometers from seats conducting), bought green prikormki; day the first - ass; day the second - cheers, we populyaren; day the third: Yes we know, that very worthy ripping out victory!; day the fourth: & # ^ (though be the they good fellows. REM. 's daily.); day fifth - home tired we are going, World Go beautiful, roads - Otpad, customs - ass, roads BULA - ass, we homes, vodka-vodka-vodka, sit not like us barbarians.keep our mouths shut in forum, think why same such a ass. :)

And will all-??? and the whatever trend to, whatever hooks, what raskosami teetered, that tried, which problems were with rigging of this ship. Ah modicum as any allied these all "sheets."

The only excuse not en such a information, this only that ostensibly can be be granted for advertising goods. Ah so on Forum something modicum "advertise", how many of debt.

Last edited by Vertex (Jul 18 2012 12:14:52)

+4

Taras, you like a sensible man, and you fly somewhere in sprays. In magazine you than article in-style:. " Sazhush I on platform Preston, I take place it Shimano, open magical povodochnitsu "Maver." And so on on brands sponsors. "This correctly. Sponsors need thank and execute orders spent on you money, but:
- not get too cocky lip
- not forget in what country living
- isklyuchenie about our "openness souls", not all such, as "aka Monday"
In my opinion.

+5

Vertex wrote:

A will all-??? and the whatever trend to, whatever hooks, what raskosami teetered, that tried, which problems were with rigging of this ship. Ah modicum as any allied these all "sheets."

Yes will, will. Let-Boevu probably use a little sun and sleep it off)

+1

2Aleksey Tigma: Yes understand I, that this all "naively" sounds. Simply persistently believe until, that in such a case phrase and goal "thus the and develop, the fishing sport in Ukraine" is simply litsemerstvom, and not can be used. Instead propose a introduce new clubs: Golden / committee / Bronze are & # BC 1 place - 35 centimeters, 2 place - 30 centimeters, 3 place - 25 centimeters, for more, than as "onosamoemerstvom" - this not can reckon.

Carlos wrote:

Yes will, will. Let-Boevu probably use a little sun and sleep it off)

Dyk let us his to us put here by the in Odessa! With the fig whether sunbathe you have on the north. :)

In late last weeks, on Bank rivers Dniester, took place meeting between participants Worlds and fans. This I about team Moldova. Understanding that in any fictional prevailing desire to surprise anyone people, rolled out show, I all ??? licked to each Presidency in particular and asked one and the same question. That you understood and took for themselves new from this the tournament?
Answers were different. Alone disappointed their address and games themselves for something that not worked as like. Other were be optimistic and talked that worked well but could and worse. Third nothing pleasantly could not say so as still not gathered thoughts remains ready and camping on D.
United for all was one thing. Fishing utterly not resembles on the that have us in Moldova. For several training days had to to overcome all their habits and recall on the other own manner fishing. And this as anew borrow feeder in hands. Worked prikormka which have us in Moldova at all cuts off bream, and as after this to believe in it, and this with that you only don that she labor and fully to believe its have you there is no on this time, yes and body of water not generous on fish. All had to to gain confidence on backdrop of the English back, golandtsev and camping on D. Which simply killed its self-confidence and like as seemed on first glance, knowledge moreover that make. And around the this chaos every in particular set foot in its sector and believed (or forced themselves to believe) in the that he can, in the that he will make all from him a function.
Trainer Korneliusu, and also his to the assistants only Yachting and Mikhail,, too, not sweet was. Play around has shown that there is leaders, and judging by outcomes coaching received Moldova from them lags behind. With understanding that for time training facilities fully a body of water not have solved the, and all omissions of will have catch up with directly during this comp, they bed very on the pond as larks. And if not tickles use information in first day, although would contribute appropriate adjustment in the second. However and here risk large, after all changes will have contribute without their tests, and responsibility for this will be borne not only on a trainer but and on entire team.
In my opinion. And everything else, coils, trough, filament, Building tools and another auxiliary junk,, too, not insignificant, but not this makes champions.

+2

Here is! Golden words pro prikormku and the as fish on it had similar levels. For "local" increased the need "local" advice. I here is simply try to grasp for themselves what praticheskiy understood will from what suddenly discover in all nuances industrialized fishing bream in Belgium, if enleve his only on Dnieper River and Desna (disambiguation)??

+2

duffy333 wrote:

what praticheskiy understood will from what suddenly discover in all nuances industrialized fishing bream in Belgium, if enleve his only on Dnieper River and Desna (disambiguation)??

From all reports that I read, especially from former the USSR, fellow one thing that all fought not with fish tank and with their stereotypes. And Italy 2011 this was more less our fishing.

duffy333 wrote:

I here is simply try to grasp for themselves what praticheskiy understood will from what suddenly discover in all nuances industrialized fishing bream in Belgium, if enleve his only on Dnieper River and Desna (disambiguation)??

Not will. Our cup of tea - boil peas and listen to burchanie husband about tainted pans and a shitting kitchen in a whole.

Stuck simulate situation:

. The Asian Ukraine will mark. Number of. A reservoir.

Man which earlier interestingly, Takes let go of — Huh (for its expense itself and wife) buys cannot digest from five producers and goes to on „Briedisi work out.

. After luxury short term rentals coaching received writes on Forum report:

After per week observations concluded:
Grew water.
Best worked prikormka from. Producer in such a composition., about ceasing 50sm dozen 0,08 there's gravy from Foksa 21gr, the distance with morning 35m under the end of the 55m, trigger maruta 12 and camping on Afghan

And here is after competition (our hero) nekhvatilo 1bal to fall into group selection.
Reading report pobediteya (man a pity was money on retreatments) competition (our hero) sees that part of at purchase there is his of the credit.
(And here is he itself thinks: - would stand on asphalt I vlyzhakh obutyy- we skis not go, we I most know The) :tomato:

About secrets :flag:

BorodaUA, all you is true wrote, BUT have one thing BUT. Think in such a case was would correctly relative to those who all-??? awaits something in end (and not necessarily pro Worlds, but and after other globally televised tournaments) write, that will to store secrets, on such something and thus something reasons - nourished German such is the situation and stance! All are free type :flag:

Just I.M.H.O., :dontknow:

P.S. I nothing not await the and in principle not interestingly even. Here more thought aloud purely on humanely.

Last edited by Romeo (Jul 18 2012 14:43:19)

BorodaUA wrote:

And here is he itself thinks: - would stand on asphalt I vlyzhakh obutyy- we skis not go, we I most know The

The second option, camping on K. Between training and game need to continue to groom, to do work over mistakes, not carve it sheets. Play - then modicum by nakatay. Busy place well-deserved.

+1

Romeo
Purely from curiosity. What you have been waiting for from reports? Me seems that and so all understandable. Or you think that will learn that either new?
But on expense secrets, they each time different, so same as and fish :)

Carlos wrote:

busy place well-deserved.

Nezasluzhennykh seats NO! :)

Last edited by Lilian (Jul 18 2012 14:18:33)

Lilian wrote:

Chego you have been waiting for from reports?

I their at all not await the. I its previous post wrote as opinion (can be said Treat) about those who ??? awaits - said would them direct texts that NOT WAlT! And had any :flag:

For me at all tend not to that any hide. So motives arise secrets me not understood :flag:

Lilian wrote:

Illy you think that will learn that either new?

I am confident, that not discover nothing new :flag:

Last edited by Romeo (Jul 18 2012 14:23:03)

Messrs.. Как вы обратили внимание, на форуме "живут" не только специалисты профессиональной направленности, которые знают всё что вообще можно знать в разрезе рыбалки фидерным удилищем и возможно наши вопросы, вопросы эдаких дилетантов в этом вопросе порой вызывают ехидные улыбки, "Ну как же этого можно не знать, если какой нить стив гарднер с луисом фишборном это придумали и испытали на озере имени бормана в 1997-м году?" Ну извините, не знаем, а потому и находимся на это форуме, учимся, достаём своими вопросами, порой может и глупыми или наивными, воплащаем в жизнь завет дедушки Ленина про учиться и учиться.
Need not revealed secrets, which were they in the process competition and which helped only this team win! Us not need TTKh "submarine", us enough will) Review tour, and there perishing every dodumaet, ah or not dodumaet.

Last edited by Danser (Jul 18 2012 14:35:08)

+2

Correctly said Duffy all secrets only through zhopochasy
Athletes themselves will be dealt with and us lovers of on greater ultimately from these secrets bribery little

I not d remove bream on ceasing A. O9 tailgatin 'in prikormku on 1 fishing trip 500 Grzywna (borrow with a teen nazhivok and camping on Afghan

And precise impose the search for points only through a body of water
Experience and only experience

+2

Romeo wrote:

To me at all tend not to that any hide. So motives arise secrets me not understood

All secrets pond in Ghent end simultaneously with the abrupt end of the the tournament, and this because these secrets are common precisely this the pond and precisely this region. For Ukraine can serve of the secrets of those are gadgets which work on reservoirs where often ???? contest and issuing their for simply so not see sense. Although sometimes and say you are, that but people their she doesn't understand and usually contributes their readjustments.

Vertex wrote:

A at all, I in of shock, simply. My question, simply put ignored. Did knitting sports snap this dolbanutsya what mystery

http://www.feeder-club.ru/node/129
There like and pro snap there is.
Or on this site Zaydis in subject "emergencies-2012" there A. Dumchev gives answers on questions. I think without "cipher."

Last edited by fm967 (Jul 18 2012 15:28:39)

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Sports arrangements » Championship WORLD 2012. Belgium. - 2