All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Sports arrangements » Championship WORLD 2012. Belgium. - 2

Championship WORLD 2012. Belgium. - 2

Posts 601 to 630 of 668

S. Burdak wrote:

A me personally sometime, that coached game preparation was lack.
With Strashnym all and so clear. Not gave this to the kid do joy, champion World in lichke.
Buglak on higher situation has passed.
And failure rest three athletes lies purely on trenerskom composition. Because so not case. First day the first, the second deeply far.
Unbind with heads slogans and do analysis overthrew the. After this and let us count on prize seats.

Me only a pity down Lesja audits, which emptied opportunities become world leader fidernogo sport.
And by and large I have its grains strategic task. Polavochnyy ChM through two months and cryptic from trusted goal me there is no desires.
I literally slightly-slightly made analysis results first day and fell exactly in among the.
You until my experience think, that even not price rise.

And you wish less populism and more objective information.

Here is this I have learned to memorise. And with look forward waited September. Because as 14-16 September 2012 in the Czech Republic will mark championship World on it catching fish poplavochnoy line.

Here is here me and want watch on decision "strategic tasks", ideal coaching and fiscal and work, and also in full least use of "experience, until which us even not price rise."

Genuinely wish activist Sergey Burdaku and his team fall into B- best on ChM. To protsitovannoe me higher not wired on empty barskuyu remain or "populism."

In general, reveal neradivym populists, not also the first one to Strashnomu become "world leader", as need to seek outcome. And we perishing an eavesdropping. Ah and poboleem, of course.

Because our poplavochniki "so similarly harsh", that opportunities draw information about their prepare and speeches particularly something and have, propose a these exile:
http://www.wch2012uh.cz/online.html the official site ChM
http://matchfishing.ru/forum/showthread … post637643 - here promise to wage online broadcasts.

+18

Ay, vecherinok, ah brilliant! You not to hold a grudge, you simply the angry. And memory have you the good :D

duffy333 wrote:

Ay, vecherinok, ah brilliant! You not to hold a grudge, you simply the angry. And memory have you the good

Yes there is no, Seryoga, I not evil. Here deal principle.
And because I have quite is not a bad memory, I not forgot sheets members poplavochnoy team after last year's fishing games in Italy, with large number of negative including and claims in including to mentioned that trainer.
Hope, that in this case bold words experienced a trainer, Chechen Friendship Society and athlete not they stamp with affair and the outcome will be as least not worse, than have fideristov. All-??? speech goes about national team our country.

+2

Ah here is. Again govnovozilovo brewing. Went for pop kettle corn. :D

Romeo wrote:

Nu here is. Again govnovozilovo brewing. Went for pop kettle corn.

Calm down, nothing not brewing. On fact, i.e. outcome, every will make conclusions for themselves himself. So that instead pop and couples better fresha have a drink. This better for health :)

+1

VIVA wrote:

Because as 14-16 September 2012 in the Czech Republic will mark championship World on it comes to shagging fish poplavochnoy line.

Russia gives information here
Burdak, usually, despite being 15 metres below operational information on maver.com.ua
Something I have maverovskiy site not is a, no one knows in fix deal? Ca migrated far?

Chief the manager English poplavochnoy team Mark Downes predicts very an already tense fight on current ChM-2012 on bobber as soon as. This explains those, that on small river Morava, that in the Czech Republic, on training the field in a while in ulovakh prevailed bleak. And need of a much on "ACP weight" in district kilograms. Moreover there is teams of the, which traditionally strong in it catching this fish - this Italy, Spain and France.
Contest will hold its 15 th and 16 th September.
Source: http://www.matchfishingmagazine.com/new … the-worlds

Map sectors HERE.

VIVA wrote:

Skyfall fact, i.e. outcome, every will make conclusions for themselves himself.

Here is results first day:
1 Poland 19
2 Serbia 19
3 Belgium 24
4 France 24
5 Austria 28
6 Germany 28
7 the Czech Republic 28
8 Slovakia 29
9 England 29
10 Slovenia 31
11 Hungary 34
12 Luxembourg 35
13 Holland 38
14 Bosnia and Herzegovina 38
15 Italy 39
16 Russia 42
21 Ukraine 59,5

Last edited by VIVA (Sep 16 2012 01:26:45)

+3

Licka our:
- Garaschenko Iurii 2.908 7,5
- Svyrydenko Oleksii 3.803 8
- Ruban Oleksandr 1.632 13
- Borsuk Dmytro 1.319 13
- Burdak Sergii 1.126 18

+2

VIVA wrote:

Licka our:
- Garaschenko Iurii 2.908 7,5
- Svyrydenko Oleksii 3.803 8
- Ruban Oleksandr 1.632 13
- Borsuk Dmytro 1.319 13
- Burdak Sergii 1.126 18

S. Burdak wrote (and):

And me personally sometime, that coached game preparation was lack.

Consider tomorrow, after all: "Because so not case. First day the first, the second deeply far "with" S. Burdak ."
Have us "deeply and far" in the second day was 6-\ u0027s a command place, let-God them be tomorrow 6 the 1930.

Ah and on protocols mandated first day: Warcraft the first seats claim team: Poland, Belgium, Serbia, France, Austria, Germany, Czech Republic, Slovakia, of England.
I accurately fell in among the, even not understand in special the twists and turns. This not so hard.

Last edited by TUR (Sep 16 2012 02:08:00)

+2

TUR wrote:

We'll see tomorrow, after all: "Because so not case. First day the first, the second deeply far "with" S. Burdak ."
Have us "deeply and far" in the second day was 6-\ u0027s a command place, let-God them be tomorrow 6 the 1930.

Borya, I've been monitoring it! God not gave.
The second day - 12s place!
Obschekomandnoe, for airline competition - 19-most know

Licka our in the second day:
Zone A Burdak Sergii 3.580 4
Zone In Zhaliuk Denys 1.252 8
Zone Since Ruban Oleksandr 1.780 7
Zone D Garaschenko Iurii 2.573 9
Zone E Svyrydenko Oleksii 1.928 11

And world champion in team - Poland; "silver" - the Czech Republic, "bronze" - France

In personal Monster champion - Bruce every (England); silver - Sergei Federov (Russia), bronze - Stephane Pottelet (France). The best from Ukrainians - Yura Garaschenko (68s place).

In end, lest, so say, not upodobatsya, answer activist Sergey all his same words:

S. Burdak wrote:

A you wish less populism and more objective information.

Z. L? - 1649.: Someone knows, why in team Ukraine on bobber as soon as not was Alexey Zayko?

+6

Today have read article Alexey audits about past ChM on fideru. Here is scan of last pages.
http://s1.uploads.ru/t/fEa7p.jpg
Me simply has killed "In place poslesloviya", camping on K. Know that there was on fact from first tailored. Except collections entire truth about Spooky knew just couple of people. But no one nowhere about this not spoke, lest not raise our resonance. And Lyosha decided to go in counter-offensive and all dogs unleashed on Alexander Veselovsky. :canthearyou: This is this tactic themselves insulate. Although, own best guess under whose-inspired terms this was written. Brad. :canthearyou:

+9

Reminds element of "Yellow Room press."

Feederal_74 wrote:

. And Lyosha decided to go in counter-offensive.

Any action better, than inaction - here I Alexey support.
"For all cute, either not regulation!" :glasses: (the so liked to say my former chief, General S. Malinovsky)

Feederal_74 wrote:

. And all dogs unleashed on Alexander Veselovsky. :canthearyou: This is this tactic themselves insulate.

And that here wonder? For sport this usual deal - under poorly speech accuse a trainer / captain / running mate, / pressure / an unsuccessful one sector and camping on P. - all / that anywhere, except themselves. :hobo:

Text or: The truth, as always, fall is: Something nedorabotal A. A ghastly, with his hand, the kind "aaui nedoopratsyuvav . Vesyolovsky (disambiguation), ? his side. "- but this life, in all its often conflicting manifestations, and desirable perceive its such, what she there is, not demand immediately same ideal relations between sbornikami hastily in team Ukraine :blush:. In my opinion.

Last edited by Dood (Sep 19 2012 08:44:39)

Vdchuvatsya in napisanomu "hand masters of", o ? euee pity Lokhu, pshovshi on about in "masters of" a iiaea zalishitis Overboard of their sport.

brat wrote:

a iiaea zalishitis Overboard of their sport.

Ui, ?aiiy aaea priymatsya on vischomu a rate?

brat wrote:

a iiaea zalishitis Overboard of their sport.

fm967 wrote:

Pissed, ?aiiy aaea priymatsya on vischomu a rate?

And which founding?

Last edited by benderr (Sep 19 2012 14:17:28)

benderr wrote:

A what foundation?

If not secretary to Trash from cottages and in two nutshell, then this story harks back even with past ChM. And if to speak of grounds, then formally likely can be wording - "psychological inconsistency."

benderr wrote:

do wrote (and):
A iiaea zalishitis Overboard of sportu.fm967 wrote (and):
Ui, ?aiiy aaea priymatsya on vischomu a rate? And which founding?
Edited benderr (Today 14 :17: 28)

Founding such as and couple of years ago in mormyshke relatively all moreover-same Haxhi Lleshi audits

Feederal_74 wrote:

"psychological inconsistency."

And in any documents federation mentioned such wording?

Not think that this theme to discuss on Forum.

Last edited by ZooM (Sep 19 2012 16:20:31)

ZooM wrote:

Dont think that this theme to discuss on Forum.

Seryoga, and where?

+1

ZooM wrote:

Dont think that this theme to discuss on Forum.
Edited Zoom (Today 16 :20: 31)
Signature author
Match Angling Products

Seryoga, you not rights, country should know his "hero" from all sides

Need flock and to speak together, seek the exit, a public discussion on Forum will nothing short as escalating conflict, and this not constructively.

Pardon, sick to the was to read this increasingly. As in principle and watch with hand in Konovke on ChU2 badmouthing in federation. Such sense of that for victory children millions of give.

"Value human must be determined those, that he gives, not those, what he capable achieve. Try become not successful, and valuable man. "(With) Albert Einstein.

Last edited by Vertex (Sep 19 2012 17:13:09)

+2

ZooM wrote:

Should flock and to speak together, seek the exit, a public discussion on Forum will nothing short as escalating conflict, and this not constructively.

As would yes, but. Publication in media wasn not there is a public appearance one of sides? And Veselovskomu now that - in "Rybolove" rebutting turn? Clear, that the production not will, but all already written and issued in light. After such a already as something "feels better" look on Russians and Moldovans, pridavivshikh personal ambitions in please commanders.
P. S. The penultimate paragraph at all akhovyy. Ronaldo in "Reale of Naples" on the week something such hooked up.

Last edited by Carlos (Sep 19 2012 18:10:05)

edgik wrote:

asupra such as and couple of years ago in mormyshke relatively all moreover-same Haxhi Lleshi audits

zamtte took v oia ? aoa the naiee "kardnal"

ZooM wrote:

Should flock and to speak together, seek the exit, a public discussion on Forum will nothing short as escalating conflict, and this not constructively.

Eeii zgdniy ui ia? aooe hunting microchips the Company is emergencies ? kervnitstvom Phu. Serga iio an supporters audits men ui Vesyolovsky (disambiguation) aoa i?ioe tvo prisutnost in zbrny? Meni podobayutsya aia ? o ? audits, yeee rakhu 4-those noa for porazku, aea o?aaa podivitis ? during the storoni-in bobber as soon as for oaea noa ye Aiai?you "homeland can sell."

"Me simply has killed" In place poslesloviya ", camping on K. Know that there was on fact from first tailored. Except collections entire truth about Spooky knew just couple of people. "

Something tsitirovka not works - so so.

And can be all voice "entire truth from first tailored", and the I with man have been demonized by in one team, and the entire truth so and not know. Personally me was would interestingly to know than condemnation Ripka and in Italy and Belgium.
D very appreciate it for the answer!

Freddy wrote:

"I got simply has killed" In place poslesloviya ", camping on K. Know that there was on fact from first tailored. Except collections entire truth about Spooky knew just couple of people. "

Something tsitirovka not works - so so.

And can be all voice "entire truth from first tailored", and the I with man have been demonized by in one team, and the entire truth so and not know. Personally me was would interestingly to know than condemnation Ripka and in Italy and Belgium.
D very appreciate it for the answer!

I believe, that what is happening in team, must remain in team. Secretary to Trash from cottages in press - charitably, 't be respectable. Even more't be respectable accuse in failure team his partner on team. Although I by a well-would more solid word.

+3

VIVA wrote:

A more't be respectable accuse in failure team his partner on team.

This you pro the first charge, when Zaytsev was caught accused in failure team or pro oxytocin? What from an effort improvement, and what neporyadochnoe? And who judges? Those, whom more?

+6

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Sports arrangements » Championship WORLD 2012. Belgium. - 2