All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Sports arrangements » Championship WORLD 2012. Belgium. - 2

Championship WORLD 2012. Belgium. - 2

Posts 121 to 150 of 668

I congratulate Ukraine and your team with different address, you on any # 1
The British with their preparation and resource, simply are worth in the sidelines. You would on couple of training facilities more and chance not voiceless would not was.

+2

IgoreK wrote:

The English with their preparation and resource, simply are worth in the sidelines.

+1000000

SEMEN wrote:

Better not finish only me under meeting, gonna knock her teeth. Somehow need be look like a scuzzbag, to on so much to hate their country and their colleagues.

Me here is interestingly how will moderators to adhere to rules Forum :crazyfun:

Has supposedly cowed a sosiskoy. Podkachaysya for starters. I seriously. Ah or couple of friends grab :tomato:

Semyon and exhale sometimes. Have us like free country :flag:

Last edited by Romeo (Jul 8 2012 20:52:46)

wrote:

A this seats on zones or?

These locations are intermixed. I.e. hymalayan selective was 1 in zone and yesterday second were Oleg and Igor. The first figures not fit one man.

Last edited by Romeo (Jul 8 2012 20:46:24)

I congratulate section (with different address!
Our good fellows, the second day significantly better, lacked all same couples training days.
Moldavia on level, well otlovilis.
All OUR good fellows!
P.S. Wanted to would I see which one as Europeans otlovilis would on Kievan La after several training facilities)

Your athletes simply good fellows. Importantly that you can and you this still nor times can prove, for this you have importantly Love and Matters. Understand your disappointment with 4 st place after 1 th in first day. Reassure shall not pass for himself not less your frustrated. Was sick for you as for their.

Hedin wrote:

You wanted would I see which one as Europeans otlovilis would on Kievan La after several training facilities)

Would not be surprised strongly if fipsed decides conduct on La Worlds. A strong Thresh, will not incidentally.

unfond of men, ashamed and it's a shame for todays day (whom until now in toothache). We not understand that happened. Did increasingly, that and yesterday, but. Let us razberatsya where was our mistake.

. Mistakes not was, simply need to was expect, that leaders will chop down, block.
I for example not know, to Veselovsky on the second day a tall tale the first, simply conducted a good job.

+1

Will time Sam: Think it over proposal about two monthly ban fishing industrialized fishing on a reservoir until this comp. Let side which commits itself to organization, for one thing will provide equality participants before water.
I so think that technique have all relatively an equal, yes and equipped with the virtually equally. Its sportiness persists in say decipher a body of water, do the right tactics and be able to overcome psychological onslaught. In my opinion

BorodaUA wrote:

simply need to was expect, that leaders will chop down, block.

Genuinely interestingly. How this can be done? After all neighbors can be quite not interested. Ah for example from Czech Republic which after perogo days nothing not shone. Ah to example what sense "of a whammy." Yes and as?

Good fellows guys, 4s place, too, not poorly, glad for you!

Strange understand that many consider that while living territorially on Ukraine owes support and to root for athletes this countries (not it is important what sport. Here and football ozvuchivalsya.
Dissent it turns out and in our times not welcome :confused:

Romeo wrote:

Anaaaa earning motives fans. Never this not understood - I seriously!

, this well defaced syndrome crowds, which not cries and Mrun, which not shouts and howls and camping on D.

+1

Hi,, gender themes Romyna scribbling. :writing:

Romeo, not am confident, it comes whether the until you or not, but with your favorite anglichantsam, as a background fidernogo movement and metalworkers "the right-style", sewage previous "world" and 3s place now - this no the fuck not victory.

Id say moreover, our guys entered 4s place look far perspektivnee.
Am a proud for all and everyone, all our guys have shown excellent, stable results, and from vagaries of fishing no one not insured - today fish there is in sector, and tomorrow there is no and nothing you its there not would you bet.

So or otherwise, Ukraine already enshrined our sbornikami in golden pages fishing sport,
For that them and thank you. Further will only better.

+3

Lilian wrote:

I understand your disappointment with 4 st place after 1 th in first day. Reassure shall not pass for himself not less your frustrated. Was sick for you as for their.

Perhaps easier or not so it's a shame creek if in first day were tenth parts, and then took to fourth. But and so normally. I spend the substitute for with our poplavochnikami. There, too, pros vysochayshogo levels. Neverite? Then take plug and priedte on EO, homilies to circumvent their. So here is, they knowing their forces and forces rival, place task enter, as least, in among the to Worlds. In feeder in the past year silver, champion and bronze in lichke, in thisin team, and this poorly? Sergei Burdak wrote from whom consists team Hungary on fideru, from team Hungary on bobber as soon as, from a strong team Hungary on bobber as soon as. And been caught they on for competitions already then, when we word feeder not all heard. And such teams in Europe think many. So that fourth place this, too, victory. And your the ninth this, too, victory.

Team Ukraine with a worthy address! :cool:

+1

_ wrote:

My company reimburses me, gender themes Romyna scribbling.

The only theme in which last week communicate. And I for communication :flag:

Lilian wrote:

, this well defaced syndrome crowds, which not cries and Mrun, which not shouts and howls and camping on D.

Tersely and on trial :flag:

Good fellows guys, 4s place not so perishing and poorly, as states in starsheklassnika strongest teams :cool:, genuinely glad for you, popadayuschikh and UNDP return home :flag:

YOKO wrote:

Romeo, not am confident, it comes whether the until you or not, but with your favorite anglichantsam, as a background fidernogo movement and metalworkers "the right-style", sewage previous "world" and 3s place now - this no the fuck not victory.

Virtually my thought! Under such other conditions will prevent can be confidently say, that the British already not "the only authority" in feeder. And most important that they this understand. Beat the crap out from under them the pedestal! ???? beat the crap out our guys!

YOKO wrote:

With this debate not d. And fully agree. But the that the result improved this figure that move in the right direction.

And incidentally given that on past Worlds have our team were explicit failings have some participants as in the first so and the second day, appearance on this Worlds more convincing on my view. On past Worlds expense of two seats in lichke and failures have many teams some athletes as and have our - have outcome. But on this ChM more finer sensationally and this, too, progress :flag:

Romeo wrote:

Lakonichno and on trial

Spoke already and, I reiterate: Roma, not confuse warm with mild. I mean in mind collective anxiety caused for success people, joint common ideas and interests and the crowd, move which as times utterly other motives. Type, the British won - come and beat of an embassy and to beat snout Romeo, as perezhivayuschemu for past.

The crux of the sport in achieving maximum outcome with zero level the human losses. Bolenie, in a. There is element of crowds, human losses as times not excludes. And the fishers at all well peace people in most his.

+1

Romeo wrote:

Since these debate not d. And fully agree. But the that the result improved this figure that move in the right direction.

And incidentally given that on past Worlds have our team were explicit failings have some participants as in the first so and the second day, appearance on this Worlds more convincing on my view. On past Worlds expense of two seats in lichke and failures have many teams some athletes as and have our - have outcome. But on this Worlds more finer sensationally and this, too, progress

And even Roma, very pity, that you from quotes deleted 2 th and 3 th paragraph.

Only having to photos, Thanks Vertex for opportunity be "in rate." Team OUR - posts a worthy address! Good fellows! I only presented those\ u0027s Nightmares, which (releases after of our speech on first round current prizeram, and Estonians, Perhaps, hotela, that gave "try" its prikormki (contrasted, not asked our. It is difficult even to imagine the moral pressing, which guys experienced today! Good fellows! I am a proud for you, I am a proud those, that familiar with you personally!

Abandon in me stones, but believe the main problem our team the lack of good a trainer. Russians in this respect fortunate.
Witness how many man was in Russian team? 11 man, and have us?
And personally I see the only candidacy on todays day. Not despite the, that he poplavochnik. In my opinion.
And backward regression in speech in the second round can be accounted mostly on coaching nedorabotku. Vivid example of the - sensationally brothers Russians.
And our team respekt and uvazhuha. I even during Euro so not was sick :cool: of his guys. All you'm shaking hand.

+4

SEMEN wrote:

unfond of men, ashamed and it's a shame for todays day (whom until now in toothache). We not understand that happened. Did increasingly, that and yesterday, but. Let us razberatsya where was our mistake.

Semyon, stiditis fourth mstsya-on menshy measure not demureness! All normal, ae pdtverdili ui Oe?a ? odnyu ? themselves silnikh zbrnikh oo! Smaller worry, you cheka is far the road dodomu, legko you roads, and aaea homes i, me hearties aoaaii robitiyaks analzi

Importantly, that all understood, that we came in world sport seriously and to stay! And came nor as students watch as play teachers, and as equals and strong rivals!

Carlos wrote:

and to beat snout Romeo, as perezhivayuschemu for past.

Ah not tell. I already think where good a dentist find. Teeth broken repair :confused:

YOKO wrote:

A even Roma, very pity, that you from quotes deleted 2 th and 3 th paragraph.

In sense? I cited the on that was that say. 2 th and 3 th paragraph this yours I.M.H.O.,. Commenting on not see sense!

Last edited by Romeo (Jul 8 2012 21:28:44)

From the entire souls I congratulate team Ukraine with a good address, maintaining my for you all world! We still show the around the world our force.

ProF-Fesor wrote:

This is accurately. Overall rating need build not less than for 4-5 years. Until we Las steadily very well.

Our participation in South Africa - under question. Yes and other countries, to example Moldavia, and Belarus,, too, hardly there go. But in 2014 th we must shoot on an adult!

If not go in South Africa, then and in Ireland difficult will reconstitute. More 3,000 kilometers and plus two visas - Shengen zone and England. Ask have karpyatnikov, as they intended on the world, and that from this . Touring need to always. Omission Chempionatov World lead to degradation.

+2

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Sports arrangements » Championship WORLD 2012. Belgium. - 2