All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

Our marketing

Posts 331 to 360 of 817

El Amigo wrote:

That, rates for fewer the that have.

Already not mean Pasha. Died he, on extreme a fishing trip)

Forgot themselves? :)
Alexey Tigma, prisadil wife Gone Fishin '(, and now goes internal struggle, and correctly whether made? :)

Example. Have Comrade happened traffic accident. Wife knows, children know. Parents decided not to speak. Have mothers heart of, have father other reasons. Hypnotizes Treating results accident. Through 3 days after traffic accident have mothers happens heart attack. "Quick" there have homes. To speak mother about traffic accident or shut up? Through couple of-top three days father someone in city of nasyaval, that son fell in traffic accident. Father is experiencing. On nervous soil is escalating disease. Son hides about how, that happened. Typewriter, sir to do need to? Need to. Guide your footsteps if need to? Need to. Even to mothers help, need money. Drugs and all such. And deliver drugs quickly, to mothers help? So can better say parents and let that will or solve situation not, bumming out close?

Yuri, your example a bit tough.
We not stopped working in discussion for problem "how many is worth fishing pole."

Yuri, tin, and not example. This, too, most that was coming home. Pace broken. To speak parents and wife. Or to lie to and Caribbean in bouncin 'with smile from ukha until ukha :crazyfun:

Although Yuri their controlled you you make major some novelty in this forum. As would more civilized speak I have the impression that you with the other planet. :tomato:

Last edited by Romeo (Jul 16 2012 15:51:00)

+1

Yuri

Wasn you not yet understood? Need ALWAYS to speak truth! In any case, and far can lead the this truth - deal tenth! Scandal homes, nerve disruption have someone and so on, not important, importantly truth.

Romeo wrote:

This is as?

duffy333 wrote:

Yeeeah, here is it turns out as I bored live - nor hysterics about another rods up / charge / reel / bags, nor about another fishing. And thank God

Danser wrote:

Has you not yet understood? Need ALWAYS to speak truth! In any case, and far can lead the this truth - deal tenth! Scandal homes, nerve disruption have someone and so on, not important, importantly truth.

The kind yes. And if in terms udilisch. Not easier whether buy the place it which its price not will no one strain? And lie to not need to. :dontknow:

The Alexey Tigma! Alexey! Me power up in list. "'m lying. With disgust. Electorally. Usefully for affairs. "

Alexey Tigma

Your option resolution problems - reality as states POVEZLO. I times teen, calling with a wife on fishing trip, but alas.

Think that I cannot such examples to argue? Here is. :crazyfun:

And still example absurd. Ah times went such a a spree, you know. This as spend her on a mistress. Ah why wife know how many is wasted on it money. It same calmer. If money lacks need to a mistress find: Cycle and with smaller requests :crazyfun:

Romeo wrote:

Yuri, tin, and not example. This, too, most that was coming home. Pace broken. To speak parents and wife. Or to lie to and Caribbean in bouncin 'with smile from ukha until ukha :crazyfun:

Although Yuri their controlled you you make major some novelty in this forum. As would more civilized speak I have the impression that you with the other planet. :tomato:

So here is. This was. , can you guess with whom? And still. I have there is my Teacher on fishing it comes to shagging. Is dyad my many. He with my parents together until pensions worked. During War on a goat belongs was rolling around. And goat then was the nurturer. Fell. Broken pace. Kept silent. Leg raw seams not correctly. Entire life had a limp. Disabled person childhood. Tell he mothers, that on a goat belongs was rolling around and fell, she would his killed! And suddenly have goats milk the establishment would?! So, that Roman, you with its example fell in 10. Such was in the real life.

And that with the other planet - so I in rate. :) Just long here live. :)

Last edited by Yuri (Jul 16 2012 15:57:39)

Danser wrote:

reality as states POVEZLO.

Oops not fact :crazyfun: :tomato:

Need to in two times earn more :yep:

Yuri wrote:

So, that Roman, you with its example fell in 10. Such was in the real life.

Here is and I say - SHOULD come talk foreign!

And the then wife Bloody stupid yes as nakrutit translate must also feel it as all - divorce and maiden surname. Not can it and for the better for many, but will pity resided years years :crazyfun:

Vertex wrote:

Alexey Tigma, prisadil wife Gone Fishin '(, and now goes internal struggle, and correctly whether made?

Not variants. We began in one day, with two Chinese 1938 Golden Lady + reel Cobra + raskosami 0.35 + white Relax + Queen-head 35gr. Wanted contribute diversity in life. Made :)

Алексей Tigma wrote:

We wanted for contribute diversity in life. Made

Lech better would bought's any thread specifically Ali toys any. Was would be far cheaper :crazyfun: :tomato:

+1

Romeo wrote:

A the then wife Bloody stupid yes as nakrutit translate must also feel it as all - divorce and maiden surname. Not can it and for the better for many, but will pity resided years years :crazyfun:

Ah, here perishing every makes its choice. T. E. ???? is building its further welfare. Here as in chess. Like would and all figures on board. And no one nor from whom nothing not hides, but someone wins, and someone. In iskulira and.

Romeo wrote:

Ta yes. And if in terms udilisch. Not easier whether buy the place it which its price not will no one strain? And lie to not need to.

There is no, not easier, because then will change, that in end will give minus.

Again same let me give you example:
For with 2003 to 2009 year I replaced the 14 laptop computers and 4’s "sistemnika", in "arms race", and camping on D. And camping on P., the cost of all these modernisations transcends a reasonable.
In 2009 wife itself has bought me a Macbook Pro. I could not overcome in itself bar "greed" and give for small has 2k of $. Already third year I not remont, notebook, so as me he suits by all measures, spending on "dopy" (memory, screws, video card and other mumbo-jumbo) are lacking. T. E. I has paid one times.
Austerity can be not visible, so'll show still on one example:
Phones. Me on work need not phone, and smartphone, still with 2006 I'm using exclusively CCP. As only poured CDMA phones on Android (11 October in the US, HTC Hero), I here same his itself took (attached 14 October in Odessa). After this, because that phone not a woman, and get into its operating system me needed contain in constant rejuvenation and fresh version of, me accounted for to change phones, selling old. In end, for few years I threw away on purchase different phones more 3.5k $(reinforced of them maximum 1.5-1.8k), just for sustain urgent version of OS. If would I then same took the same iPhone 3GS, value of in 1K $, then me only in this year had to would change phone on more a new version of, yes and the on 4GS.

To what I this. Conclusion simple, I better one times buy not the cheapest thing (appropriate demands), than touch cheap and receive losses not only time and the nerve, but and money.

+1

Yuri wrote:

Nu, here perishing every makes its choice. T. E. ???? is building its further welfare. Here as in chess. Like would and all figures on board. And no one nor from whom nothing not hides, but someone wins, and someone. In iskulira and.

Strange. Although can whom the and likes entire life in shpiYonov play :flag:

Romeo wrote:

Lech better would bought's any thread specifically Ali toys any. Was would be far cheaper

Then we not knew, in that this longer term. And the accurately went along would campaign in SexShop :)

Vertex wrote:

're I this. Conclusion simple, I better one times buy not the cheapest thing (appropriate demands), than touch cheap and receive losses not only time and the nerve, but and money.

Ah here is need explain this wife. Not understands - not question - earn so much to its not to strain her such a buying nor morally nor financially. You think wife aligarkha iai?yaaao buying husband still one yachts? Or plane? Ah roughly such Copy Hands and here only in smaller scale. :flag:

Romeo wrote:

pics. Although can whom the and likes entire life in shpiYonov play :flag:

We pass to discussions about a nursery? :)

+1

Danser wrote:

your option resolution problems - reality as states POVEZLO. I times teen, calling with a wife Gone Fishin '(, but alas.

I simply added option to list "councils from Vertex." Suddenly someone, too, lucky.

Yuri wrote:

as the pass to discussions about a nursery?

Hi, ah that in sadkakh can be to discuss? Slice of nets on obruchakh. Don't care what. Importantly length to was badly and form of. Nothing to acquire there to discuss. This as to discuss what better bumper from plastic or from another plastic :crazyfun:

Romeo, I higher asked, can you gonna offer to substitute for Preston Latex 4m?

Romeo wrote:

My company reimburses me ah that in sadkakh can be to discuss? Slice of nets on obruchakh. Don't care what. Importantly length to was badly and form of. Nothing to acquire there to discuss. This as to discuss what better bumper from plastic or from another plastic :crazyfun:

E! Not tell, adnako! On for good reason such a theme arose. There is even 1 such nuance. Unfurl a hatchling pond until the search for the first imaginations and all - success not in sight. But this already from the other area. And here is, that deployed? Today or square? From latex or filament or example, metal? Can have someone and there is questions precisely on these nuance of. :)

Itself. You know, me seems, that sometimes you specifically insert tubmler "head -. Opa "in ?? position, making kind of that not don the, that you say and from this you'm so amped right now. Nothing personal, ah here is incapable such vpechtalenie. Excuse perishing.

You perhaps regulation utility of, but.
In many families, with any income, any the price rods up will strain wife. Ah here is case so, don? Aktsentiruyu attention, in special families, not in all.
And even there is family, in which on fishing trip need specialty in being excused, and that most ghastly, you can not to float. And here is calling you, the entire such successful is dyad and speak their buddies, that you on fishing not goin ', because, need mother-in-law precisely today shifting sofa with one building homes, on the other. Yesterday need not was, and here is precisely today simply necessary. Turns?! And on't care, that you director of predpriyatyai and have you in Swords three hundreds of people and from mention of you have managers knees are shaking. Sofa! Be transplanted. And not worries! And the and there is no seat sofa, here is "not going anywhere" and increasingly here.
I you now can even units three hundred examples least put together, as plagued with ceiling, so and of what see around. Here is only why, that I you will explain?
If my buying, let something from cordages can to derail the wife, "ah why you even one thing place it, have you same and so already have one thing", I at all won't say anything about purchase. Ah here is so, in with your language, 'd be lying, lest not while understandably frustrating favourite wife.
Although of course can be said truth in inwhich setting, not despite the, to what will retard this truth?!

+1

Yuri wrote:

as the pass to discussions about a nursery?

I its sold and me our marketing not soar, a fish entire back: Diving! :flag:

As same you have here fun! :D

Vertex wrote:

Romeo, I higher asked, can you gonna offer to substitute for Preston Latex 4m?

Flagship of the. And this not banter!

Danser wrote:

And here is calling you, the entire such successful is dyad and speak their buddies, that you on fishing trip not goin ', because, need mother-in-law precisely today shifting sofa with one building homes, on the other.

The kind not instincts. Successful is dyad will hire two some movers and will they this sofa modicum the entire day on ladder carrying :crazyfun:

Danser wrote:

I you now can even units three hundred examples least put together, as plagued with ceiling, so and of what see around. Here is only why, that I you will explain?

Ca easier such a malokholnuyu wife send far away? :dontknow: At my eye far easier option than sofa carrying.

Danser wrote:

Although of course can be said truth in inwhich setting, not despite the, to what will retard this truth?!

Fear of do this is called. Ahem. Perhaps not d to speak than such is called raising the again grievances routing. Not of course better lie to. This the exit 100%!

Last edited by Romeo (Jul 16 2012 16:18:51)