All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

Our marketing

Posts 361 to 390 of 817

Of what there is in no clothing left there are two charge on which threatened both vnmanie, Golden ketch, square 3 forge the, and Preston, so same square, but already 4 Dam. The price varies enormously almost in two times, but and visually the Englishman pomoschney, pouvesistey, say so. Until booked Preston, but guys await our marketing Drennan, want their poschupati-spin. In general, podozhyom until there is time, and there perishing let's define with choice.

Realistically if we're on a clock budget, buy 2 pieces 3-'s meter flagmanovskikh charge,

http://flagman.kiev.ua/components/com_virtuemart/shop_image/category/_________________4e203ced01b7b.jpg

Those which the Blue with yellow stripes on 180 UAH for today a hatchling pond, sraschivaem and get one 4-5-6 metre a hatchling pond on desire. Operationally we dress a jockstrap from garden irrigation tube,. We'll add rope for metal weights on each end and ffse. 760.46 will a hatchling pond value of 360 Grzywna (+ 100 Grzywna (on which and up and thoroughfares up there put here by the and on couple of beer for udovletvorennogo contemplation of his work. Flagmanovskiy a hatchling pond for their money simply it is unrealistic cool and WinGate,.

Last edited by El Amigo (Jul 16 2012 19:20:33)

DIMASIKKr77 wrote:

Yuri wrote (and):

We pass to discussions about a nursery?

I its sold and me our marketing not soar, fish entire back in water! :flag:

And small fish far folded? I still not Fund to that level, to their all mock. :)

Romeo wrote:

Vertex wrote (and):

Romeo, I higher asked, can you gonna offer to substitute for Preston Latex 4m?

Flagship of the. And this not banter!

And I have a hatchling pond "flagship" :) And I not with this planet :)

Yuri wrote:

A small fish far folded?

In body of water.

Yuri wrote:

A I have a hatchling pond "flagship" And I not with this planet

The kind not. In this case rather with the other planet those from whom a hatchling pond Preston :tomato:

Romeo wrote:

now easier such a malokholnuyu wife send far away?

Itself, ah and why she malokholnaya. Not perishing the, need immediately send, if spouse not shares views husband Gone Fishin '(or witch? Ah here is on increasingly shares (music, movies, fashions, and here raze!

Danser wrote:

Nu here is on increasingly shares (music, movies, fashions, and here raze!

Not divide, but respect and accept the hobby this one thing. And from principle aiiaeou and show who in House is a master this another. And the second option if the guy this accepts this is called be "whipped" with all stemming. :flag:

Incidentally about charge if be serious. On my view the only criterion which is important this to fish had opportunity survive in such a sadke in during needed time. And with this function mismanaged any a hatchling pond from 3 meters normal diameter. Everything else this the fetish around minor details.

Men! I have father-in-law was fisherman from God. Wife grew on his fish. She love fish as product. And the brook and marine. As me explain, that I was on a fishing trip, something there eiaee, but fish home not had brought? Why the hell would I traveled on fishing? Satisfy their khischnicheskie ambitions? That I from fish and caught its? Then, where a jilted me fish? Buy in no clothing left? Then, why I were rocking gasoline, did all the laundry, tires,’prikormku and all such? And why its buy, if want "simply karasika." And not sea bass or "an, not know from no dam." Unsustainable spending family budget. Not so whether?

Yuri wrote:

unsustainable spending family budget. Not so whether?

About my God. Listen ah you then Gone Fishin '(money many not reinforcing and the catch of the day tonight not you catch this ball. And this unsustainable use of family budget. And cordage Buy the most cheap and the if find their the cost of yes still ammortizatsiyu the need to harvest least on 20 kg each time and the again unsustainable use of budget. As frightening to live. Theater absurd!

Yuri then much cheaper a in a supermarket buy - here is this judicious use of family budget! 100% guarantee of rationality :cool:

Last edited by Romeo (Jul 16 2012 16:33:59)

Romeo wrote:

By the way about charge if be serious. On my view the only criterion which is important this to fish had opportunity survive in such a sadke in during needed time. And with this function mismanaged any a hatchling pond from 3 meters normal diameter. Everything else this the fetish around minor details.

You'll notice, on this really spanking fetish held much of those this Forum and judging by around the this zavsegdatayam likes, harvest fish on a spring and to store its in three meter a spacious sadke no one not vozbranyal. Because I personally and my family fish eat, in task charge enters preserve its as can be longer fresh, this matters in heat and especially on a white fish. In cold time I can and in build its folded I not so a purist,, the more a hatchling pond poorly dries in cold time :flag:

Romeo wrote:

Don’t divide, but respect and accept the hobby this one thing. And from principle aiiaeou and show who in House is a master this another. And the second option if the guy this accepts this is called be "whipped" with all stemming.

Excuse, but me seems you already as something not in the contestant steppe rolled down. I even not d try to to know that for you the designation words "'s henpecked." To prove to who in House is a master - me for example need not, have us equality an absolute. And if someone tries to something prove in House, then this, Eeehmm. as on our Hummer touring.:)

Romeo wrote:

flagship. And this not banter!

Believe that not banter. A, but me need 4m and squaring. Something may yet you can suggest the? (Not banter!)
Moreover, there below ElAmigo prescribed that if budget's flooring and camping on D. And camping on P. So here is, 460 Grzywna (have him broke a. This already 50% value of Preston Latex 4m. And this will not be this a hatchling pond, and will what something "of post-impenetrable." I in this issue "a fetishist." I like to equipment pleased its eye, but aside from just it must be even extremely functioning. T. E. Is offered buy for 460 Grzywna (two charge, spend on this 2-3-4 hours time on "skleyku" and camping on P. And in end, this will simply vykinutye on wind money. This the same, that tyuningovat be phased into the domestic machine. (Not result my God, I am not expected fludit on this topic.

As the me, then easier buy initially a good thing, better wait week-two-three.

Morning will become: Of those same fetishistskikh considerations, I, deliberately, missed the that there is an amazing a hatchling pond Colmic River KeepNet 4m, price in 620 UAH.

ZY2Romeo: A hatchling pond 3 Dam me not suited, 'm sick and tired of when sitting on Bank, and need to adapt to the to dokidyvat fish. 4 Dam this and so least already, as I believe. On Ingultse ??? ?? ? ?, I have three-meter high a hatchling pond, grapple-grapple water concerned.

Last edited by Vertex (Jul 16 2012 16:39:48)

Roma, ah not twist my words. :) So, too, (in other issues) can be until absurd plodding.

Vertex wrote:

Which I do that not banter. A, but me need 4m and squaring. Something may yet you can suggest the? (Not banter!)

Fox match :flag:

Yuri

Not worth to accept for clean at face value increasingly that say.
And that same pitfalls caught fish. I not d to speak, that'm letting go entire is thin fish, but after some leap case, for which me ashamed until now, I very strongly has toned down its fervor in respect production.
As something, as a years five ago on a fishing trip, I fell on derp are they biting otborneyshego an. For approach day, naskirdoval his order 20 fringes pounds. A satisfied as elephant, arrived home, and already homes spouse okhladila my Safaris fervor,
- You mad we just finished. Ah and why you so much fish that I brought?
Indeed, why?
After this, if and take away home, then so, strictly for along the on dinner, not care a gender fridge door.

Last edited by Danser (Jul 16 2012 16:40:15)

Romeo wrote:

Fox match

Thank you, interestingly. And not can give us some directions where his buy in Ukraine?
Although the price abroad have him 54 pound = 702 Grzywna (, Preston Latex 4m = 870 Grzywna (. T. E. Still delivering plyusuem, even on Ukraine she would cost 45-50 Grzywna (, 760.46 747-753 Grzywna (VS 870 Grzywna (. 100 Grzywna (austerity, and austerity-whether?

Last edited by Vertex (Jul 16 2012 16:44:38)

Vertex wrote:

A not can give us some directions where his buy in Ukraine?

I his bought in Donetsk in no clothing left.

Vertex wrote:

So here is, 460 Grzywna (have him broke a. This already 50% value of Preston Latex 4m. And this will not be this a hatchling pond, and will what something "of post-impenetrable." I in this issue "a fetishist." I like to equipment pleased its eye, but aside from just it must be even extremely functioning. T. E. Is offered buy for 460 Grzywna (two charge, spend on this 2-3-4 hours time on "skleyku" and camping on P. And in end, this will simply vykinutye on wind money.

This even without standard very sharp discount in the flagship, flagmanovskiy a hatchling pond very qualitative for their money and this not reclaim money, and obtain for these money a hatchling pond unconventional length this very and very even guud for some conditions industrialized fishing. This I you speak as man already with latex sive. Ugh a hatchling pond from Preston and still karpovyy a hatchling pond from nice, there is with than to compare. And 2-3-4 hours time you here are you at the drums on klave offtopya and not get tired, and here what the a jockstrap no chair or any space. Like it or buy latex buy it, but sound ideas not obseray.

Last edited by El Amigo (Jul 16 2012 16:44:26)

Danser wrote:

even there is family, in which Gone Fishin '(need specialty in being excused, and that most ghastly, you can not to float.

Usually so trickled in with topic, who the apparently on blyadstve.

Romeo wrote:

now easier such a malokholnuyu wife send far away??

Agree.

Danser wrote:

A the and there is no seat sofa, here is "not going anywhere" and increasingly here.

This is called samodurstvo. See previous point.

Romeo wrote:

Ta not instincts. Successful is dyad will hire two some movers and will they this sofa modicum the entire day on ladder carrying

Fully agree. And in the eyes of mother-in-law Respect and uvazhuha.

Romeo wrote:

flagship. And this not banter!

Support. There is one square in House. Cleaned significantly better than Golden pilots. It's a shame that not case old

Yuri wrote:

. "Unsustainable spending family budget. Not so whether?

Reminds joke nicely: Will Sell bass at the cost of production. 400 $for pounds.

Danser wrote:

Yuri

Not worth to accept for clean at face value increasingly that say.

Yes, I see, that Romeo simply bored and he not knowing than to address, incites and is affecting here people. He from this [kayf]receives. Perhaps. :) Yes, Roman? :) (I genuinely smiled).

Danser wrote:

How something, as a years five on fishing, I fell on derp are they biting otborneyshego an. For approach day, naskirdoval his order 20 fringes kg. A satisfied as elephant, arrived home, and already homes spouse okhladila my Safaris fervor,
- You mad we just finished. Ah and why you so much fish that I brought?
Indeed, why?
After this, if and take away home, then so, strictly for along the on dinner, not care a gender fridge door.

Alexey, for moreover, to steal home fish, and the rest to float, need to have a hatchling pond as said El Amigo

El Amigo wrote:

in task charge enters preserve its as can be longer fresh, this matters in heat and especially on a white fish.

I, too, once so got greedy, that could not open lid firmly metal charge, to launch in him another an. And homes could not his open, to get made there an. More not stingy with you,.

El Amigo wrote:

And 2-3-4 hours time you here are you at the drums on klave offtopya and not get tired, and here what the a jockstrap no chair or any space. Like it or buy latex buy it, but sound ideas not obseray.

I serve in parallel. And all messages I have simply late sixties under or. :)
The that this healthy idea for some situations, I not d debate, but from financial considerations, I not think that this healthy idea.

Vertex wrote:

Eeehmm. As on our Hummer touring.

Under this emmmmmm. Can be draw that anywhere in including and purchase expensive cordages :crazyfun: so that whether be careful with such controlled :crazyfun: :flag:

Yuri wrote:

I, too, once so got greedy, that could not open lid firmly metal charge, to launch in him another an. And homes could not his open, to get made there an. More not stingy with you,.

Since then I have a spacious a hatchling pond. Small fish need to until pan deliver to in a normal the form of. :D

Romeo wrote:

under this emmmmmm. Can be draw that anywhere in including and purchase expensive cordages so that whether be careful with such controlled

A pity pros ended. :)

Алексей Tigma wrote:

Usually so trickled in with topic, who the apparently on blyadstve.

Ooooooooooooooooooo! There is another phase of of horrifying flooding. :crazyfun:

Yuri wrote:

He from this [kayf]receives.

Nope. In this case I genuinely standing up for my the that believe the right :yep:

Last edited by Romeo (Jul 16 2012 16:49:47)

Romeo wrote:

Yuri wrote (and):

He from this [kayf]receives.

Nope. In this case I genuinely standing up for my the that believe the right :yep:

Then continue! :)

Yuri wrote:

Then why oh why continue!

Further without me. I home went. Selective'll drive wife have the restaurant. Simply so. Ah there is no. Not simply so - to Gone Fishin '(the trawler on weekends. Will in a spirit of and I'm gonna end my shift. Ah as deny after rEstorana :crazyfun:

Alexey Tigma

I led examples from real life, thank God not my.
Understandable, that man himself not dragged this sofa, worked other, but he should was be near, to sofa imposed so as wants tyoschya. Can be was were send some movers alone and they would his accurately so set as need, and very to go Gone Fishin '(, but here is then, his would anticipated long and's persistent zudenie mother-in-law, that brother-in-law increasingly would still and bla, bla, bla. Ah here is such a family. That here do about it? Work maximum on gender hours, and fishing been eighty-sixed.
That same until samodurstva?! Fully agree. For me such option development events is savagery, but this a foreign family, but as known in a foreign ’, with its statutes as something not adopted khazhivat!

About! The only, with than agree with Romeo. :) A me here point with alive Leffe loss. We there. :)

Danser wrote:

To me such option development events is savagery, but this a foreign family, but as known in a foreign ’, with its statutes as something not adopted khazhivat!

And why to argue in example "madhouse" with all stemming? This OK s patients. MOLDOVA AMOUNTED TO 23,7% emulate on such?