All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

Our marketing

Posts 451 to 480 of 817

Alex_77 wrote:

How think can be will reduce dozen rings or do his square?

There is no.

2Alex_77:
Launching Garbolinovskiy a hatchling pond - not be disappointed, worthy purchases of.

duffy333 wrote:

2Alex_77:
Launching Garbolinovskiy a hatchling pond - not be disappointed, worthy purchases of.

Thank you!

Alex_77 wrote:

Hi, getting dry for him need to was very long and odors been sucking in on cheers.

Romeo wrote:

trust me - all they such.

Bullshit. Our marketing from Thule the smells not crops store, bags not marayut, yes and dry sooner their not need to, camping on K. They plastic.

Finally I licked to the problem choice charge. Himself overhauled their many, but than more prichine, the more teryaeshsya. Help please choose the best option. For themselves decided to, that a hatchling pond d borrow square or rectangular ,-3m.

Here is, that I found and from what pick a:

1. Corum Keepnet 3m
http://www.prestonfishing.nl/data/mediablocks/mb_0_429_l_EN_ms1.jpg
2. Preston Blue Keepnet 3m
http://campsite.com.ua/media/catalog/product/cache/1/image/5e06319eda06f020e43594a9c230972d/f/k/fknet8.jpg
3. Drennan Keep Net Matchpro Carp
http://flagman.kiev.ua/components/com_virtuemart/shop_image/category/DRENNAN__________4fc3951f156b0.jpg
4. A hatchling pond browning 3m (name even not found)
http://fotomag.com.ua/stat/product/14/b88074.jpeg

Although understand, that desirable take a hatchling pond with protection of rings and all such. But little moreover, that costly, so even not found such a in Internet stores. Think about ordinary and to speak nothing to acquire.

From all, that found more just likes the first option from Korum. But very want hear opinion of experienced people.

Denis, I on Hounting Drama responded you, here is that:

I have a hatchling pond Drennan 3m '. Only green of. Made "don't know where", regularly obtyanul his hose and has entrenched panels of multilayered wood - problems there is no. Never return not worthy in situation, when 3 Dam little. On training routines,, for competitions, ordinary the field in a while - always khvatalo.C t.

Keeperfly wrote:

I have a hatchling pond Drennan 3m '. Only green of. Made "don't know where", regularly obtyanul his hose and has entrenched panels of multilayered wood - problems there is no. Never return not worthy in situation, when 3 Dam little. On training, for competitions, ordinary the field in a while - always khvatalo.C t.

Thank you, there already have read :)

Keeperfly wrote:

I have a hatchling pond Drennan 3m '. Only green of. Made "don't know where", regularly obtyanul his hose and has entrenched panels of multilayered wood - problems there is no. Never return not worthy in situation, when 3 Dam little. On training, for competitions, ordinary the field in a while - always khvatalo.C t.

On Ingultse when were, trekhmetrovogo lacked. Their them only 30-40 centimeters were in water. On means the field in a while - 3m "for eyes" lack.

Vertex wrote:

At Ingultse when were, trekhmetrovogo lacked. Their them only 30-40 centimeters were in water. On means the field in a while - 3m "for eyes" lack.

Me on Ingultse facilitated 3 flushed with head, your partner with your - Taranovu Aliku - likewise.

Keeperfly wrote:

“I don’t on Ingultse facilitated 3 flushed with head, your partner with your - Taranovu Aliku - likewise.

You have Bank that whether below was? I have under with their feet a hatchling pond stood on tulbare prestonovskoy, and he stupidly viselv the air "over the cliff." I OK say, 30-40 centimeters was only in water, for fish, of course, been lacking, to she living persisted, but as something not correctly this.

Vertex wrote:

I OK say, 30-40 centimeters was only in water, for fish, of course, been lacking, to she living persisted, but as something not correctly this.

Almost have all so was. Many in excited simply not shunted attention on fish comfort.)

Beate :) you leave the center from essence issue :writing:

oleole wrote:

Almost have all so was. Many in excited simply not shunted attention on fish comfort.)

Here is this I and believe wrong, in late all, one of the beliefs of sports industrialized fishing, this the need provide maximum maintaining ryboidov. Otherwise than we excel from poachers there? Loath I and visibly personally themselves as something feel if ryboid is floating away upward an enormous belly. Can such a the principles still with karpfishinga went, and can from moreover that I ryboidov not is, by, but here is how something here is so.

Because and wrote, that, "IMHO" s, for sorevov better all-??? 4-'s metre a hatchling pond.

Last edited by Vertex (Jul 27 2012 19:08:03)

And that you can say about Fixangle Quick Dry Keepnet from Preston 4 forge the, am on a crossroads borrow or not?
Thank you with t.

Have Korumovskogo charge highly nedurstvennaya mesh - dries enough quickly, the enduring, with major box, and thread as-would in surface. If would still arc were with outdoor protection of the was would 5 +.
The preston Preston Blue Keepnet 3m 'well carried out, fish some not determined. But with our dirt on water its property cell very hard launder. Ah and the absence of outdoor protection.
Drennanovskuyu not saw in living - so that nothing to speak not d.
On Browning has. Have them cool our marketing :cool: But expensive. And on this, photo, which gipsy on connectivity from site on site hard say, that this for model. Have us (on Ukraine) their can be buy watch here. If there is in available, of course.
In several nutshell, for industrialized fishing on-start with beaches without stone and concrete tectonics they suited all. All met qualitatively and short. But if the planned had forced on plates (levees and down there's the Wharf) or on stones, then need to think either about their finalization, either about models with immune rings. But they more expensive.

+1

Have a Browning mesh with enough dense and guaranteeing pleteniem, mesh not big, that allowed karpam to cling upper rays their fins, after what rays were removed from bodies. A hatchling pond had to (, for initially not like crippling fish. Sokhnit enough quickly, if there is breeze or shines the sun. Fixing instruments to racks slightly khlipkovat.

Agree on Browning has, that this is not our marketing for a carp. For a carp need borrow with latex rope at all times.

Duffy333, a large thank you for deployed the answer. Now I have has a new question :) Wu any a nursery good fastening?

Latex have Preston's as times with broad yacheey, and for a carp they offer with petty and dense pleteniem-here is and Partzuf their? Have them that driven carps without fins or as times such a-and reduces penetration rays fins through safety?
If was from whom opportunity twirl in the hands of quick from Preston-podelitis impressions, suited whether more less paths to universal so to and for belorybitsy and for a carp?, although understandable that all uzkonapravlennoe better, but not all immediately.
In advance thank you.

North America, you still there helm of is lacking! An excellent option "sporty." :)

Last edited by Vertex (Jul 28 2012 20:44:50)

Yesterday as in no clothing left "with her knockers" hands our marketing Drennan. For their money more than your nice. Truth the flames in one place not gave wait these a nursery, and couple of weeks ago was acquired rectangular a hatchling pond Trabucco, in length of his 4 forge the, (a separate thank you for aid in choosing almost all Feederal’s organs is 74).
. - ???????? - protection on rings, truth a bit show off, making protection only with one hand, with the lower.

Danser wrote:

Truth the flames in one place not gave wait

There get back a little the flames? :) I congratulate with shorting! Nor tail, nor scale! :)

Vertex wrote:

North America, you still there helm of is lacking! An excellent option "sporty."

But "belt security" for passenger already nalichistvuet.

Yuri wrote:

there get back a little the flames? I congratulate with shorting! Nor tail, nor scale!

To hell with! The flames get back a little lunga, truth after the acquisition of holders charge and have an umbrella!

Danser wrote:

Plamya get back a little lunga, truth after the acquisition of holders charge and have an umbrella!

"Dogruzilsya." :D :cool:

And I await the Prestonovskoy "heads" podsacheka super Lite.

Last edited by Yuri (Jul 30 2012 18:00:16)

Until waited prestonovskiy a hatchling pond, managed buy tent and a cot. About’s organs is about
In end, budget planned "yokk" and again without charge remained.

Last edited by Vertex (Jul 30 2012 21:03:33)

Yuri wrote:

A I await the Prestonovskoy "heads" podsacheka super Lite.

That for head, throw exile please.

Drennan-a hatchling pond a good (especially after need further deliberation), but dries long. And if process handling silicone with balonchika? No one has tried??

Bought itself Drennan Carp. All large thank you for advice!

El Amigo wrote:

that for head, throw exile please.

From fishing line of yours:
http://www.prestoninnovations.co.uk/Ite … ndles_PSLN