All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

Our marketing

Posts 151 to 180 of 817

ВАДИМ. wrote:

Who any a turn erase your a hatchling pond? Share ideas.

From his practice can say only one thing, 're breaking up with a hatchling pond and're putting in a wide the pelvis, Dean: You pour your water, then a bit users means to tableware, pack any and all! Fat this chemistry reduce together from dirt will as shiny new, sorely tested on 100% Sam so do when on winter konserviruyus. I have a hatchling pond Trabucco 3 forge the, today, already the third season all DC, of course was better square, but on my glance, this not critical way!

Алекс wrote:

Got "of bream" from wife and working hard thing a sink plunger

On the sly this need to do, when homes no one there is no :crazyfun:

Generally was deal, I gave those who managed weight around for a nursery. Now me have made weight square, scale various - from 1 kg until 3.5 kg roughly. Tomorrow When'll post an derzhitsya)

Keeperfly wrote:

Now me have made weight square, scale various - from 1 kg until 3.5 kg roughly.

Again razdarivat regulation? Turn borrow? ;-)

Not yet know, me they not for free succeeded the :dontknow:

Understood. If not like your the ball, can be will square order? Not for free.

http://uploads.ru/t/x/a/t/xatgL.jpg

http://uploads.ru/t/u/S/N/uSNrt.jpg

Here is photo, as and promised :O

Last edited by Keeperfly (Feb 27 2012 15:07:15)

Rigidly however. :)

benderr wrote:

Got it. If not like your the ball, can be will square order? Not for free.

Can be of course :)

And cargo to a rope regulation stowed, through shotgun?
I simply not illustrate, as d a hatchling pond together with burden keep trotting out in MILOvskuyu a bag o.o.

Keeperfly wrote:

That photo, as and promised

And still for aesthetics. Krasochkoy cover this product. And tourism should weight in it?

And anyone has tried use for charge the shipments for submarine buildings?

I so think that if there is capture metal weights on each end the why-would and there is no. Ah and so that rich make gruzivo!

Ah if a hatchling pond deluxe, so why would and freight be not thus? Yes and not very they expensive. But more compact

Was I have a compact and very convenient cargo. . We visited Hi, from weights weight 1 kg.
http://www.sport-baza.ru/images/blin/blin04s.jpg
And seats in your bag virtually not held and with their functions Mersch "on cheers." , it is a pity lost. D seek.

From Salapinskogo magazine Articleon topic.

Boev wrote:

pity, lost. D seek.

'm I on these rings and think - and than worse wheel from carts - on markets their shaft the most different, and have "The vultures" (junk dealers) this for good a fucking fortune.

VDA wrote:

- I on these rings and think - and than worse wheel from carts

:O something I thought grasping not can. Where pancakes from the foam barbell hard for weight, and where wheels from carts.

федуард wrote:

A still for aesthetics. Krasochkoy cover this product. And tourism should weight in it?

Do can be, that in offense will whole thing's been kicked Preston Pi, and also painting in blue color - will as with the signature :)

Pavel K wrote:

where pancakes from the foam barbell hard for weight, and where wheels from carts.

All on bottom recent decades) A if essentially issue - there is powerful carts, on which the movers goods on market they're only delivering, and wheels on them as obrezinenye pancakes from barbell. Exactly I OK not trying to sell, simply Association such a came in head, I and announced his.

benderr wrote:

A cargo to a rope regulation stowed, through shotgun?
I simply not illustrate, as d a hatchling pond together with burden keep trotting out in MILOvskuyu a bag

I have on sadke the... the rope, half, and stowed, plan in loop (as the feeder on paternostere)

+1

Boev wrote:

. We visited Hi, from weights weight 1 kg.

D trough to occupy, over at the expense skating.

+1

Boev wrote:

we are taking hose (I bought transparent) with domestic diameter of equal Vyksa diameter rings charge or slightly more.

Oleg. Give me some pointers, that for hose. And the a new expensive a hatchling pond not bear peretirat as old for season on plates.
P.S. Honored subject and those prices, which we before ordered for our marketing. And compared current prices sports our marketing. Horror! :D

Simple transparent soft PVC hose
You get clicking

For a nursery with round-themselves and there is still one a good option, almost hose but. Protection is obtained simply super, held itself expense of its rigidity, without plastic buckling. Used for this goal the wound (foreign isolation) from telephone cable. Not remember, 10-fringes or 20 fringes a couples, shell of his made from very hard polyethylene. Find can be have answering service. Simply is cut into pieces along, as and with hose and to be worn on flying. Shell of so "solid oak wood", that seeks stack it up back. Expense of this rigidity and memory held, sturdiness many run.

Last edited by Pavel K (Mar 4 2012 10:11:22)

+3

But as on expense here is such a charge Preston new 3m 'Blue Keepnet for amateur industrialized fishing mostly on charges of? http://uploads.ru/i/9/Y/s/9Ysnu.jpg
The price 1,000 r + hard time delivering

With mind a hatchling pond the bed, where can be such order? 'm using sadkom Trabuko 4 flushed, very a dense mesh when wet very severe and dries long. Think need the other seek out.

Order can be in of England. If interestingly can straight for the exile in lichku.

Sanya tell what timeline and G-the cost of delivery. In lichku vhat message not passed.

кирпич wrote:

a hatchling pond Preston new 3m 'Blue Keepnet for an amateur industrialized fishing

Me seems, that the price-the quality of not quite fits. For such money can be take MILO-vskiy, but much the potency. In my opinion.

In Rostov Milo very difficult find, indeed do not realistically.

MERMEN wrote:

Sanya tell what timeline and G-the cost of delivery. In lichku vhat message not passed.

Turn d on weekends, roughly will in mid-April. If big Made to Order'll dial - hard time delivering 350-380 r / kg.