All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Articles » News English fishing press

News English fishing press

Posts 31 to 60 of 281

Seryoga, if you do decide borrow and certainly where - I on tail'm gonna fall)

Now let us wait the emergence of their in sale in of England.

+1

On spring Ha Fish Old disciplining very zealously sought intention, in including and in Ukraine, were asked and receive fair... speechless messages praysi, but refused even to think pro the tentative Party, and ticked tough conditions in terms. In end nor with whom not agreed to.

Last edited by (Sep 1 2012 23:13:44)

+1

duffy333 wrote:

maggot and night crawlers initially obezzarazhivayutsya, then obezvazhivayutsya in sublimatsionnoy drying, then Turn in pasta and with the help a special technology Ideology cover both: Boyle. Under hit s palette: Diving whereas dead very and moldy worm are beginning its absorb and capable start in size and by buying natural kind of

We read more disappointing, we the Chinese wizards. As this, maggot and night crawlers "prevraschayutsya in pasta", but under hit input acquire natural kind of? :dontknow:

Rather read more not very - it is not far today,, and on common sense as I understood the next phrase:
"Blood worm carp, whose rough layer is made from maggot powder and blood worm, also containing freshwater snail, lugworm, earthworm, starch, and Old Ghost exclusive attractants inside the inner layer, presents a devastating attraction to the carp, which will give you a new dimension in carp fishing.
The maggots and blood worms used are sterilized first, then freeze-dried before wrapped onto the boilies through unique technology. When in the water, the maggots and the worms will absorb water and become larger, giving off their distinctive scents in the water and taking on natural looks with great disguise; any fish including most wary ones will find it irresistible."

Judging by from this and judging by a photo on site sense the, that very and moldy worm fully obezvazhivayut, then their add in any pasta, which their "holds" and here is already this a mixture of from above cover both: Boyle and then perhaps podsushivayut. Under hit in water CDM currently pasta is beginning to on the sly recruit water and be a pussy about it, and together with it and with dried, night crawlers and maggot. This in theory. Now remained watch "in living" how this truth.

duffy333 wrote:

So and I about same - in sight, that highly seriously and spell out the come the Chinese to trial. They two years (2011 and 2012) participate in exhibitions, but about sale on the European market speech itself has gone only now.
A mixture very "tasty" in motives the form of look. And-layer both: Boyle this at all something! Want try both: Boyle maggot Carp (description of with site producer):
"External tier made from paste from a mixture very and moldy worm. Domestic tier consists of a mixture on the basis of starch and secret branded supplements from Old Ghost with adding freshwater snail, vypolzkov and peskozhilov (the worm living on beaches) and irresistibly act on a carp, opening absolutely new opportunities in karpovoy a fishing trip.
Maggot and night crawlers initially obezzarazhivayutsya, then obezvazhivayutsya in sublimatsionnoy drying, then Turn in pasta and with the help a special technology Ideology cover both: Boyle. Under hit s palette: Diving whereas dead very and moldy worm are beginning its absorb and capable start in size and by buying natural kind of. Moreover stand out organic attraktanty that act irresistibly even on the most with fish.
Are available in size 10, 15, 18, 22, 25, 20mm, and abroad 130gr / I got a jar and 200 g / I got a jar. "
Me would boyliki 10 mm in diameter and on of bream
Signature avtoraLuchshe bad day on a fishing trip, than a good at work.

http://www.carpmagic.ru/new_shop.php?nu … num_brd=79
Here is lads podtorgovyvayut like)

duffy333 wrote:

"Old Ghost"

A small the review: http://www.ryba4ok.com/lovlya-karpa/ite … letov.html

+1

duffy333 wrote:

Judging from this and judging by photo on site sense the, that very and moldy worm fully obezvazhivayut

Such maggot, perhaps, prishelsyab podushe our some. Eternal the problem storage, then oshparivay or freeze your. And so took crack, on place poured water and there is no problems.

wrote:

Seryoga, can I missed Th. And there are already experience industrialized fishing bream for both: Boyle?

Roma, I "a tad" in of shock from written you. (Almost in Oh.s)
I in is year wrote about apprehending bream (2,6kg) in Voronovitse on Boyle Trigga (scooter).
You have in no clothing left there is Carp classic baits.
Borya quiet (Israel) sold Vovchiku Pavlenko their technology, he has this which works precisely for leschu. 's more thumb forum Izrafish, theme of.
Have you Taras under through there is, ask have him pro lyupin nasadochnyy and others. Things. They same on the shop window you have lie.
P. S. And here is V22, Vyro., jack shit not work miniboyliki.

Last edited by (Sep 3 2012 19:44:35)

Hire fishing event weeks in the United Kingdom - the endgame commercial tournaments "Maver Match it." In the course series of selection viewings competition was selected 24 win, which y were interest in running for chief prize - 50 100,000 ($50 thousands of) ?. Precisely such a amount received winner on present endgame. In this year "on numerous opened labor" added prize for 2s and 3s seats - 5 100,000 and 3 100,000 ?respectively.
Winner became 35-year-old Lee Thompson (-Thompson), which Oregon Matrix (matchevo-fidernoe "wing" known brand FOX) and Bait Tech (prikormki), with the result 56kg and) closest tailing almost on 10kg:

http://s1.uploads.ru/i/AlIWM.jpg

Need say, that this guy quite recently married and now with clean own consciences intends to potrati part of tenders won money on wedding journey.

And results Top-10:

http://s1.uploads.ru/i/IH7AY.jpg

Last winner this tournaments Andy ANRE (Andy Power) policies--and 3s place with the result 40.260kg and received 3 100,000 ?.

+1

With 10 th on 14s September in North Ireland in district town Enniskillen pass fishing contest entitled Lakeland & or upon reusable products available World Responsibilities Cup. Like nothing something remarkable, if would not a prize Fund in 130 100,000 ?! This and "prize", and the cost of goods-situation from sponsors. So Dayva granted products on 10 100,000 ?.
Such event particular fishermen from many countries, not only from United Kingdoms. There is representatives Germany, Holland, France, belgii and even such neblizkikh countries as Australia and Brazil - just 264 stakeholder (132 couples). A clear deal, that such deal could not not attract attention "stars" English fishing sport. And their there there is - Bob Nudd (in his a white the cap) and Tommy Pickering, Kevin Ashurst, Wayne Swinscoe, Kieron Rich, Simon Willsmore, Darren Davies and Matt Hall.
Unlike many English competition, where winner-all, on this the prize are distributed "on grid": 1s place - 30 100,000 ?and then until the last "zachetnogo! 18 th with 1 100,000 ?.
Under than this had forced not on "platnikakh", but on big natural reservoirs and conduits based, which there great many. Here is the one of such lakes:

http://s1.uploads.ru/i/cpEWJ.jpg

And water there indeed lack.

http://s1.uploads.ru/t/qO29l.jpg

+3

Not secret, that "our" winters and "their" winters this two very big difference. And in the time until "have us" gets caught on lures, "have them" all so same continue to harvest on feeder. And if gets caught on feeder, then and compete, too,.
As example such competition if Winter Leagues, which have same not the first year pass on networks increased the in South channel. Contest created on participation 100 fishermen-athletes and begin 18 November with contest 25 teams-fours.... (premium 100 ?with team). Then, until Catholic of Christmas 5 competition in individual Monster from calculation on 100 participants. Premium 50 ?with stakeholder (for all 5 competition). After Christmas holidays strictly on our Old New year begin contest fly very comfortable - only 5. For all of this couple pays 300 ?. And pays TO first tournaments. This done for order to not suffered overall a prize Fund and as can be more participants participated in all 5 for competitions. And the in past years in latest the participated only those who either realistically claimed on victory, either those who simply wanted to compete from net interest. Still in as a one incentive asserted 2 100,000 ?for 1s place in tandem on airline cycle competition.
Timetable:

http://s1.uploads.ru/i/PtY38.jpg

Last edited by duffy333 (Sep 11 2012 17:40:21)

+1

Have nicknames all greater popularity enjoys the remittances on weekend on those retaions, where there is options with a-a sleepover. And this is by no means erected tents. All more proposals such a plan:
"Of cards on weekend-& for 2-'s people. The cost of adjusted for 2-establish day fishing ticket on two - 120 ?.
Cuisine of fully staffed. Room designed a new furniture from IKEA. In available fully well a bathroom. Bed linen, towels and soap-rylnye belonging includes the cost of. In talking ploskopanelnyy TV and free wi-fi. Alongside cards "zone barbecue" with OBELYNE and garden furniture.
Theater! 99 ?under purchase voucher on living until of Christmas-2012. Is used for in 2013. Tentative booking on vaucheru necessarily. "
Europe, Blimey his in swings.

+3

duffy333 wrote:

Europe, Blimey his in swings.

If, to example, take of their watches salaries (I do not, but think 2000-3,000 ?) and prices living (120 ?), And conduct the researchers with our, then and have us a chargeable fishing with cards une chance sur deux roughly must cost 120 UAH. Sit and think, we they not are at earn money, we ah its. This our nezalezhnu.
Here is so and travel up there, where to pay - Nah and fish being.

fm967 wrote:

And conduct the researchers with our, then and have us a chargeable fishing with cards on two roughly must cost 120 UAH.

No one no one nothing should not. There is demand - there is proposal. Have us, too, there is demand on such convenience and at least in our edges there is a body of water where all the same (ah of cards with convenience and camping on P.) is given roughly for these same money and willing abound for this otlistat :flag:

Last edited by Romeo (Sep 11 2012 21:29:00)

fm967 wrote:

If, to example, take of their watches salaries (I do not, but think 2000-3,000 ?)

Not so perishing and many if seriously. Given how many is worth their housing and certain community services. And so same products and camping on D. And camping on P. :whistle:

Possessing roughly such income in our country, too, not tone're gonna turn around :dontknow: for example if all on oio 2-'s diurnal karpovaya session would cost raze not less 2-'s units UAH :dontknow: 4 times in month persuasively about on rybalochku and-third such a income up there his in swings only on fishing o.o.

Last edited by Romeo (Sep 11 2012 21:30:38)

Romeo wrote:

not so perishing and many if seriously. Given how many is worth their housing and certain community services. And so same products and camping on D. And camping on P.

Possessing roughly such income in our country, too, not tone're gonna turn around for example if all on oio 2-'s diurnal karpovaya session would cost raze not less 2-'s units UAH 4 times in month persuasively about on rybalochku and-third such a income up there his in swings only Gone Fishin '(

Edited Romeo (Today 20 :30: 38)

As there in of England not know. But know accurately, that in Germany fishing is by no means "popular" pleasure. And, think, in of England, too,. Plus, not't forget. Only have us people are prepared posting such% from its earnings on hobby. Keen have us people.

+1

I not want to compare British, prices and our. Especially in a fishing trip. On many counts our higher. And adjusted for of our middle level life so at all their can be considered Council :(.

+1

Prices in Ukraine not much below European. Food in Ukraine, one of the poorest countries world, on today more expensive, than in Portugal, for the same price, that in the US and Britain, and a bit cheaper, than in Germany, France and Canada. And here is our salaries very strongly lag behind from European, so on products we spend more than half income, while the same American - just one tenth. Wages a European accounts for 5 thousand The euro, of which 10 12% (500 the euro) he spends on food and roughly 30% (1.5 thousand The euro) on zhitlovo-utilities. 120 ?-for population with vague Albion on level benevolence.

+1

Des wrote:

How there in of England not know. But know accurately, that in Germany fishing is by no means "popular" pleasure. And, think, in of England, too,. Plus, not't forget. Only have us people are prepared posting such% from its earnings on hobby. Keen have us people.

Precisely about this and'm talking about. Our ground fishing in any country world a privilege more less affluent people.

And not need to forget that in Germany that in of England very many those who come with Arab and of African world which live essentially in poverty on measure those countries. And certainly little who of them rybalochkoy just has th'odd one. Consider why? But because even in countries such fishing far not for all :idea:

duffy333 wrote:

I not want to compare British, prices and our. Especially in a fishing trip. On many counts our higher. And adjusted for of our middle level life so at all their can be considered Council

Duffy333, less people - more oxygen. Not am confident that if level of life will rise will fish our mock. So that let fishermen have us will as can be less I.M.H.O.,!

BAMBUR wrote:

one of the poorest countries world

Here is only not need to. Literally on days smarel as live people in Macedonia. Hi, yes ah evo anyways so to live o.o. :crazyfun:

Not need to forget that statistical data about income in our country in been less real income gromodyan. And pro rural-urban divide za not need to. Those who work, not guys drink live better idea urban. :flag:

Have signed in blood cry on. I if raskulachit so eyes on their slip right out. :crazyfun:

Last edited by Romeo (Sep 12 2012 08:05:30)

Des wrote:

Uvlechennye have us people.

The kind yes. And on this Forum full of the examples when essentially with no wage buy top some tackle. :confused: common sense no, but buy.

Although ???? here some tackle. Heap known under wage in 5 units UAH buy new machines more 100 units price. Ah raze debit with credit not star is :crazyfun: This is phenomenon BULA and not one European economist not can understand as so the? :crazyfun:

Last edited by Romeo (Sep 12 2012 07:53:19)

BAMBUR wrote:

Payday's a European accounts for 5 thousand The euro

Here is only not need to za. Before the crisis level of average salaries in the Czech Republic was on level 700-900 the euro (magaziny was there and community accidentally learned and mentalist. :flag: But and life in a whole more expensive.

According to on 2011 year (in 120 pozybal) the average wages in the Czech Republic slightly grew and amounted to roughly 950-970 the euro. In Poland roughly such a same the average wages on country. In Bulgaria 400 the euro. In Macedonia 200 the euro - we realistically poluchshe live - with than I all and I congratulate. In Serbia 400 the euro.

Even official sources of on average wage in Ukraine all regions higher than in Macedonia, and big cities on level Bulgaria and Serbia. ???? this oftsialnye. If take real shadow sources of which in those countries a thimbleful and in our niei?u and near then we live perishing better idea many countries eastern terms. :flag:

And not need to forget that our people as Orthodoxy have state so and continues to pilfer (electricity, water, natural resources - the same fish, neuplachennye taxes with different income and camping on D. And camping on P.) and all this, too, in income can be boldly plyusovat.

So THAT VSE Wu US NOT THAT is what NOT OK :flag:

Germany, England to argue in example is thus meaningless. This "golden miliard" and us before them as until of Kyiv Greenland sharks. To compare need to with Slavs like. Mentality measured modicum a bit.

Last edited by Romeo (Sep 12 2012 08:50:49)

Romeo wrote:

that our people as Orthodoxy have state so and continues to pilfer

Romeo and made so shallow lets take?

Romeo wrote:

THAT is what THAT VSE Wu US NOT THAT is what NOT OK

Directly slogan one political party.

BAMBUR wrote:

Romeo and made so shallow lets take?

Because need to start with themselves. And perishing then face on other :flag:

BAMBUR wrote:

Fresh from our farm slogan one political party.

The kind let Takes. Me not pity. But on fact precisely so and there is - not all so badly. Although was I recently in Dnieper River. Geu have us better purely visually :tomato:

Last edited by Romeo (Sep 12 2012 10:30:36)

Roma, I enough many Fiat is, on world (and often quite not on jet) and with the entire responsibilities can say, that level of life on Ukraine in general low. We of course not countries Central Africa, but until Europe us Holy shit as far. This and on purchasing opportunities, and on infrastructure countries in a whole :(. So that number of of prestige and his kruzerov, the high-hat big cities let not injects no one misleading.
There is international organizations (World Bank, the IMF, CIA, for example), which lead its statistics on their methods. And them on political konyukturu in our country's. These data in principle open and their use for calculations macroeconomic indicators very many and public, and private structures.

So here is, that concerns Ukraine. According to CIA (being published in CIA World Factbook) on level income on human year our country in 2011 received assessment of 7 300 dollars, that fits 134-Mu community from 226 countries and territories. Incidentally, this virtually coincides with data World Bank and the IMF.
Higher us owned Tonga with 7 400 (island-state nearby Australia) and Algeria, and below - Sen Pierre and amp; Miquelon (is island overseas territory France) with 7 100,000 with dollar currency and Egypt with 6 600 with dollar currency. Prikolno?
Our neighbors: Russia - 71s with 17 100,000, Poland - 60s with 20 600, Belarus - 81s with 15 200, Moldova - 165s with 3 400. And like after all as it seems on the.
Now pro Europeans. The same Bulgaria on 92 th place with 13 800, the Czech Republic on 50 th with 27 400, Serbia on 106 th with 10 800. Feel difference? And trust me me, when you're moving on these borders these states, then know that there's something, that in general level of life higher of our. And by no means not on pontam in the form of expensive machines. Here we of course in including leaders.
Ah, and "rich" in our understanding of countries: Germany - 26s with 38 400 and England - 33s with 36 600.

I have in Poland and Bulgaria live already with dozen years good familiar - once in youth together worked and them from me hide nothing to acquire. Abandoning their economy and leaving they there not with bags with money and bills in ofshorakh. So that need not "la-la" pro the as hard there to live. Yes, simple man not be easy. Especially initially. But now already have and own housing (house / apartment - cool on our by the measure), and machines. And why something ago they to return not gather. Perhaps there is with than to compare. Although personally I have all on Different request. But this not "thanks to", and "contrary."
So that every himself itself chooses, where him be, that to do and as to live. But, personally my opinion, if would have us people pay taxes, as this make in Europe, then with those-income and price, that there is, already extinct would long :(.

+3

Duffy333, so perishing request that we historically always worse and poorer terms live. Ah not bad listeners we on Different. So that face not on whom :flag:

Yes and as can tekhnologiy average doubting person with its the levels spiritual and moral development? For me this incomprehensible. You same tumed a on church for city. 't you mingle with humans rural or for family, would you with humans with settlements caplamps of our cities. Ah where will prosperity? To not made state even with all his desire in end will all, too, most. Only kind of side :dontknow:

And so from centuries. Nothing not changed. Ignorance. Drunkenness. And theft. :dontknow:

Last edited by Romeo (Sep 12 2012 12:35:53)

Romeo wrote:

ah not bad listeners we on Different.

Not not bad listeners, not want in total mass. And the that face not on whom so this 200%

duffy333 wrote:

Dont not bad listeners, not want in total mass.

Romeo wrote:

and and as can tekhnologiy average doubting person with its the levels spiritual and moral development? For me this incomprehensible. You same tumed a on church for city. 't you mingle with humans rural or for family, would you with humans with settlements caplamps of our cities. Ah where will prosperity? To not made state even with all his desire in end will all, too, most. Only kind of side
And so from centuries. Nothing not changed. Ignorance. Drunkenness. And theft.

Precisely so :flag:

And all than further the more is compounded by. Ignorance and drunkenness begets itself such. This territory (Ukraine) until harmony can be bring only few all its inhabitants and domestication their Europeans. And not in power deal. Power this people which its izberaet or allows themselves elect!

Last edited by Romeo (Sep 12 2012 12:39:09)

Guys, theme is called "News English fishing press." Finish up fludit.

Boev wrote:

guys, theme is called "News English fishing press." Finish up fludit.

Request Flud in our smoking room shifting :shine:

+1

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Articles » News English fishing press