All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Articles » News English fishing press

News English fishing press

Posts 181 to 210 of 281

Romeo wrote:

ah wasn that with health and until 3-'s meters.

:love: and tuzlo nip

duffy333 wrote:

and tuzlo nip

Ah. After the tenth carp until 3-kg is beginning to want chavoto taller though, right :tomato:

In Britain winner the GNP on sports fishing it's the po-in is, that he stole its outcome trophy from aquarium, situated nearby from seats conducting contest. About this writes The Daily Telegraph. Matthew Clarke was recognized court convicted in fraud and theft from fish.

Bake fishermen By summer, however Court has understood with details reports only now. According to materials affairs, Clarke to the Kinet fish from aquarium on the eve contest. When it is time weighting capture provided to them on Court judge fish proved the most heavy - perch weighed about six kilograms, then as fish rival - roughly 4.5 kilograms.

Judges voted victory Clarke, but in honesty for fisherman begun to doubt his closest a stalker Shane Bentley. On his words of, he learned in its army, Clarke occurring aquarium, far he regularly churchgoers with wife and children. Bentley declared, that fish differed noticed spots on anybody, and that is why she 6600m him a suspicious.

Bentley told about its a hunch members fishing club, involved participation in Sally, but his arguments not adopted exhorts attention. Then he went to in aquarium and found out, that the very perch indeed gone missing. Bentley informed about this promoters contest, and the, in turn, contacted with local police.

Soon Clarke was detained, deal his was transferred to in Court. On the results of sessions he was sentenced to a hundred hours public works.

Known, that after the GNP Clarke leader was coming accounted fish back in aquarium, but panicked and sold its to the vendor fish tank.

+3

Read more articles from last numbers of the weekly Angling News Week(England). A nervous disposition request not to read:

country, in which we live
Because we began 2013 year, i.e. sense say, that little who doubts, that sports fishing changing. Compared with those, that was 25 years ago, we see, that have become popular various new room for industrialized fishing, new methods and new fly fishermen, while other discipline, seemed would, lose their popularity.
Is Pickering (Tom Pickering) in a fishing trip for more than 40 years. He rose on the most the top sport, obtaining title Champion World, and now is captain team of England on fideru. He questioned:
"dive very strongly changed in for my life. Are whether these changes a good or bad largely depends on species fishing industrialized fishing, which you seems interested.
I think, that for conventional the fishing trainer, never was best since the, than now, to swim fish. Now the good fishing available as never previously. For those who likes fishing trip in natural reservoirs, they simply with swarming fish tank. And so as in real moment these seats not are under large inflaming from fishermen-athletes, as this was before, then ordinary fly fishermen can harvest fish virtually everywhere, where will want.
Of course same, have fishermen there is opportunity to go on commercial retaions there they can almost guaranteeing, catch some complete our marketing carp. In times of, when I he launched, have us not was such luxuries.
Unfortunately, however, for this same the most reason there is negative for fishermen-athletes in available so many good seats for fishing, that muster a large number of participants in some one enough difficult. Trend past years the next: Greater number of globally televised tournaments at different reservoirs, but with fewer participants. When I he launched in sports fishing, rarely can be was see hire fishing a competition less than with 50 participants. And some events harvested more 1,000 fishermen! Now same rate this 20-30 participants. Although still remained big fishing tournaments. And appeared fishing festivals, and also qualification rounds in big contest type Fish 'O' Mania.

Roy sync (Roy Marlowe) marketing director of brand Marukyu this another fisherman, who endured enough long, to watch onfishing sport with hand and see what serious changes in it occurred. He added:
"I genuinely believe, thats rybolovam never was so well, as now. How many would they not rounded up fish there will still fish to its to capture. I remember case, when still in the early 1970's guy on nickname Blacky Frost won tournament host at-Level Drain with the result in 60lb (roughly 27kg) bream. Was a strong seething, so as no one believed, that can be caught so much fish for five hours round! Rapid rewind on 40 years forward now some fly fishermen gets caught so much in hour!
Rivers never were so good as now. Especially given how many appeared a captured copies and as well they after. Truth, number of petty fish, perhaps, already not such large, as this was before. But seats, where can be pursue good plotvinye tournaments still many.
For those who simply wants to swim fish, commercial retaions offer on its territory fishing mini-surrounding, where on advance commissioned rybolovu prepare all necessary for industrialized fishing him only will remain to come nalegke, pay and take From a bag with nazhivkami-prikormkami. Lovers nakhlysta also enjoy catching trout. In such a numbers, which they not saw ever saw above. Ranging by commercial tide pools with trout and ending by many wild rivers and streams, which also are full fish.
The only kind of industrialized fishing, which suffers this naval fishing. From-for industrial died fish its populations in Ocean slowed. But appeared new directions. So for example all more is gathering popularity Light Rock Fishing. But despite this 2013 this fine time, to go on fishing trip! "

That here say :disappointed:

http://s3.uploads.ru/t/u2FWb.png

Last edited by duffy333 (Jan 16 2013 18:04:17)

+4

duffy333 wrote:

Now the good fishing available as never previously. For those who likes fishing in natural reservoirs, they simply with swarming fish tank.

duffy333 wrote:

Delta never were so good as now. Especially given how many appeared a captured copies and as well they after. Truth, number of petty fish, perhaps, already not such large, as this was before. But seats, where can be pursue good plotvinye tournaments still many.

Chitaesh as news with the other planet, and I have such a sense of, that have us so neverre out of (tragically), at least not under our life.
. Petty fish race, yes this the problem.

Alex72 wrote:

I have such a sense of, that have us so neverre out of

And, that would so was should be made "a bit" effort, and even with everything life, after all you just 40. Why such pissimizm?

volod wrote:

Why such pissimizm?

This not pissimizm, but rather that sad fact, on places spawning of Dnepr, in protected places manufactured namyvy, good with his hands "Teremky (Kiev Metro)", have us on Donetchine the situation not better, places "swim" netting not is declining, electricians, yes and greedy until imaginations comrades (have filled two bag, much of tastes bad, or in little swamp brush your, spewed) Everyone this need to nip on legislature, level, truth laws have us not work, here is and is obtained a vicious circle.

Alex72 wrote:

volod wrote (and):

Why such pissimizm?

Because, that we live not in Germany and in Ukraine and accurately know, about than are talking. Theoretically agree, can when any and we modicum on single iota we get close to such a pass affairs. Not Sergei, as a sickle on I. M.

79 wrote:

Because, that we live not in Germany and in Ukraine and accurately know, about than are talking.

Ah if know, then perhaps know, that represented a Germany after the war. Think was not in the best position than Ukraine now, and how approximate

79 wrote:

to such a pass affairs.

you young and to decide, but what speaking the need to do clearly are. Pardon me less just like to read go all moralistic on.

volod wrote:

Nu if know, then perhaps know, that represented a Germany after the war. Think was not in the best position than Ukraine now

But mentality have Germans the other. All in our the minds.
Agree with Alex72

Alex72 wrote:

Everyone this need to nip on legislature, level, truth laws have us not work, here is and is obtained a vicious circle.

Have us rulers think not about country, but as would lot more pockets fill. And there modicum the grasses not grow.

+1

volod wrote:

Nu if know, then perhaps know, that represented a Germany after the war.

Have Germany was goal, was national idea, which what united all population countries - from the most bottom until the most top. Were finally leaders, who have been able unite around themselves and lead a.
Have us, unfortunately, all otherwise :disappointed:.

viktorf wrote:

all in our the minds

Yes get there. With here heads. Have been would man 100 for thousand tons, with not irrespective the from moreover who their're being run by. And increasingly was would's OK. And the ordinary fishers from electricians even and Caribbean account for. Simply rulers our deeply don't give a shit on problems countries. If this of course same not the cube countries, which they prikhvatizirovali. And we here pro heads to classify things.

viktorf wrote:

have us rulers think not about country, but as would lot more pockets fill

viktorf wrote:

have us rulers think not about country, but as would lot more pockets fill. And there modicum the grasses not grow.

Have us VSE think about how would pockets fill. There is very many people, which like to discuss power, as she thief, as zhiruet for navorovannoe and camping on D., and here same tell as he gasoline famously at work merges, as he sausage boxes ran out of, as bastard will see now. Are unaware spaghetti on downtown spending and all in the same vein. Not can be crystal honest governments, if all loop steal proprietary.
In as a excuses: Me need to family feed, me to live have and, yes if any of these "slivalschikov" of gasoline empower power, then theft not will stop, but increase the scale of and excuses already will other: Me family need send in the Dominican Republic to, me house 200 squares small and.
:offtop:

benderr wrote:

Posadili would man 100 for thousand tons, with not irrespective the from moreover who their're being run by.

Here is here Igor and the entire the root of the problem, have us in country all office and posts , and if plant the of money not pay me back, repelled need to her and from above make a killing, and so'm gonna go to jail a couple idiots for 5 metres safety, and those who kilometers place do pay. Under such other conditions will prevent until of England from the club.

+1

As the me - for starters most a simple decision - choking off market even natural fish - was would desire to. Supervisory organs many, and marriages fish on any bazaar with impunity the rents (if anything in Luhansk).
Some British, can be only its sympathy for. Our META tag ChM 2014! On Euro 2012 judge their saved, but on our reservoirs their only their same fish from aquariums can save :D

+1

wrote:

most a simple decision - choking off market even natural fish

Here is! :cool: I himself about this long say. So say, hammer out economic component. And immediately will die kryshuemye brigades. And with all lymaryami we and themselves to address antimicrobial.

+1

In is the and deal Igor, this economic component. Yes such a, under which, to fish just beneath until final consumer, 4-5 interested asigurarea in different insufficient of course, derbanyat of money. And even with such a numbers participants "shares" all lack and all happy with. So that fight with this system-deal not grateful and besperspektivnoe.

Nebyvalyy interest to the tournament
In this year will pass another Maver Mega Match it 2013 with reward the winner least in 50 100,000 ?. Tickets value of 50 ?on selection of the tournaments derived in sale 1 th January. And immediately same have become raskupatsya. On this moment sold on 27% more, than for an analogous period past year on Maver Mega Match it 2012.
Tickets booked with and on site convener.

"you me must money!"
Owner fishing complex Waen one Fishery (the Northern Wells) Brian Dodson drama in Court on Environment United States Agency (Agency Environment -, the Department ecology).
Sum of justification: 2.5 million ?.
The reason: Owner founded, the fishing complex plowing only in zaryblenie 250 100,000 ?; later some time in several miles from his complex field has funded Preserve for like, otters; owner believes, that later some time after this otters from this preserve teaching 22 100,000 Karpov in 6 reservoirs his complex; he accuses field in is, that it have tipped law 1995 on which proactively before organization preserve should was conduct consultations with in ownership nearby land lands.
Sum is accounted for from calculation costs on content complex, and also adjusted for nedopoluchennoy profits from-for low attendance increased the complex.
Representative JobSearch.az Karig Jones in response to this declared: "We're getting ready to dispute this assertion on all counts charges." Hearing on trial will pass already 25 th February in Supreme court Cardiff's actions.

Fish not feel pain
For many years fly fishermen-athletes hear in its worded charges about it circulation with animals from activists various organizations, which are fighting for rights animals. Recent consider, that fish experiencing pain under hit on hook and suffer from this. However it seems these activists will have shut up: Recently conducted research have shown, that, even when fish trussed-on hook, she not in able detect pain - simply she has not enough brain drain for this.
Results research were published in magazine "Fish and-language" ("Fish and fish plate agriculture" - strange what something name:crazyfun:). Study was trapped team from seven scientists. They concluded, that reaction fish under needle puncture crocheted on fact not pain, and simply unconscious. The Presents instinctive.
Have long known, that fish have pain receptors (nociceptors) - organs feelings, which react to pain, sending messages in the brain. In past research could rely, that these receptors are intended, to feel reflexive and cognitive pain.
However, recent research consider, that himself fact availability of receptors not means, that animals feel pain. Their functions, rather to trigger bessoznatelnuyu reaction on threat.
Professor James Rose from University Wyoming, who led study, also discovered, that the brain fish not contains mature sites few well brain that are needed, to feel pain. He concluded, that fish capable to experience unconscious, instinctive reaction, but this not leads to has been a matter of senses here or sense pain.
A special interest for anglers represented the part research, where initial pulse behavior fish nasazhennoy on hook, and then "KMP BLITS" and one most.
Soon after liberation, in for several minutes, fish restarts eat and is returning to normal conventional effluents. This enough, to show good fitness to survival acquired in the process evolution.
Professor Robert Arlingkhaus, still one of researchers team, said, that prejudice in is, that fish feel pain seriously impair scientists in during decades deal in this. Moreover, this morally traumatic in fishermen and envious unnecessary social conflict between them and advocates rights animals.
Mark Lloyd, Managing Director Angling Trust (the English public fisheries organization), said: "These debate about ability to fish feel pain, always was for some whom way" earnscores. "
Fly fishermen (British,) fervently care about safeguard fishery reserves and have made more, than any another group to safeguard and improvements its freshwater and marine environment habitat.
Modern category: Fishing equipment and methods industrialized fishing give newly issued fish excellent chances on survival. And, if fish continues to eat, then fishing this the best way to to capture its again. "

From of last plan I again in of shock% -)

Last edited by duffy333 (Jan 24 2013 16:22:11)

+9

duffy333 wrote:

From of last plan I again in of shock

You not alone.

On expense pain under needle puncture crocheted perhaps that and truth. So as for example man hardly can so resist and then as nor in than not: Let eat. I have was two case when after cliff defence wakes up aggressivity literally through hour I catching the same fish with its crocheted in mouth.

Beate that I more inclined to believe, than not to believe in results research. Simply include logic. Resent infernal pain parent the brain human undertakes all sorts of attempts its reduce (stupidly insurance is instinct of self-preservation. If pain baby parent the brain simply get blackouts rights. And if highly evolved the more logical to take was would not resist, and go as producer on tight leash so as so much less pain. This axioms on my view.

Perhaps that fish and is experiencing something when enclosed on trigger ah certainly not the contestant pain which in our understanding of is supposed to.

Last edited by Romeo (Jan 24 2013 14:52:58)

Romeo wrote:

resent infernal pain parent the brain human undertakes all sorts of attempts its reduce (stupidly insurance is instinct of self-preservation. If pain baby golovno

Or "fuse kind of burns out" and man dies from pain shock :(

duffy333 wrote:

Illy "fuse kind of burns out" and man dies from pain shock

Ah and I about this. Something I fish not saw that gunmen on Bank the dead.

And here as something too strange. Punched lip. Mnogominutnoe resistance with motaniem-ass head, swings and camping on D. Then "on the air. And then bam and swam itself as nor in than not: Let and then again nurtures. In fatigue from struggle and prevents the tissue I feel, but here is in infernal pain something little is. Have long known that nervous systems system fish not such a perfect as for example have mammals :dontknow:

???? knowing Anglii am confident that not, Vyro. They thrust, and implemented real research. The entire my fishing experience suggests that they ??? can prove are right as never :cool:

Duffy thank you for article!

Last edited by Romeo (Jan 24 2013 14:59:04)

+1

About feel fish pain or no: - Caught on Azovskii Sea a goby with levees (people was man 20), weather calm been utter, water - bottom in sight (bull, isn't he a cranky a disease Takes rarely and in stones). Times four dragged her up a goby with little finger (let go), 6600m muzzle the familiar, sake of physical jerks clipped aft feathers and released, pre warning men on levees. And sho you think: - this asshole've been busted still 5 times different people for gender days (made circle around levees). Here is and robt conclusions

wrote:

clipped aft feathers and released, pre warning men on levees. And sho you think: - this asshole've been busted still 5 times different people for gender days (made circle around levees).

Lives he there.

duffy333 wrote:

And, if fish continues to eat, then fishing this the best way to to capture its again. "

Thank you for articles! So keep!

About pain (shock), grayling, released after the search for dying, not praktichekki 100%, is considered that from shock, data publicized ikhtiologi MSU in times of Union, think with any rucheynoy trout the situation not better.
P.S. Nicknames for - carp and bream this not the whole fish.

Quite recently in fishing industry of England occurred highly's a momentous pretsident - company Preston new Limitedwon in reopened the UNITAIDs patent dispute have companies Ultimate Angling Limited.
The crux of the dispute in is, that Preston imposed claims to Ultimate about copying those in series of hinged accessories Twist and Turn their products line of" Off Box. " And most importantly - copied way to fastening.
Legal case lasted 2.5 year and cost order 250 100,000 ?. All ended 18 th January announcement of the judgment Court - according to this decisions company Ultimate Angling Limited recognized perpetrators and should:
- pay initial payment in favor of Preston new Limited in size 100 100,000 ?; the total sum pay in favor of Preston new will, launched after a final the counting of the judicial costs, which suffers Preston new Limited, and also from sums losses, accumulated under complacent they;
- ban on sale series of hinged accessories Twist and Turn ;
- on official site Ultimate Angling Limited must will emerge commensurate information about this addressing court.

Rigidly :hobo:

Last edited by duffy333 (Feb 14 2013 14:50:42)

SL wrote:

Skyfall about pain (shock), grayling, released after the search for dying, not praktichekki 100%, is considered that from shock, data publicized ikhtiologi MSU in times of Union, think with any rucheynoy trout the situation not better.
P.S. Nicknames for - carp and bream this not the whole fish.

Enleve brown pestrukhu long - good she we have, so here is char trout this not pitfalls (at least Estonian Neptis) -- if only under extracting hook it not went blood from gills or belly defense. Naval trout or Salmo trutta morpha trutta, too, Survives without problems, and also the salmon, too, not hindrance.

I not sure that fish not feels pain. Or as explain its reaction on moment vynimaniya hook from cavity? Very often, when bugging the hell out of fish from sachka and until moment starters vynimaniya hook, she is leading themselves very quietly. But as only begins process vynimaniya, and especially when hook l 'll stick more deeply, have fish begins that the as like, khandrazhki, and sometimes is beginning to success beat.

Lilian wrote:

I not sure that fish not feels pain. Or as explain its reaction on moment vynimaniya hook from cavity? Very often, when bugging the hell out of fish from sachka and until moment starters vynimaniya hook, she is leading themselves very quietly. But as only begins process vynimaniya, and especially when hook l 'll stick more deeply, have fish begins that the as like, khandrazhki, and sometimes is beginning to success beat.

Pain fish feels unambiguously for it is alive Synthet and nervous the end of the there is. Question in another - as the or another kind of fish quickly loses about this. Many times was so, fishing an on live-bait and enclosed Crucian a little more excited size of - throw his in water, and through 15 minutes he again enclosed.
Under this other fish can much to rootenough long.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Articles » News English fishing press