All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Articles » News English fishing press

News English fishing press

Posts 211 to 240 of 281

Say carp very chustvitelen to this - after the search for and return in Lake three days in themselves comes.
On one karpodrome carp with torn your lip - Three times for day sat down on a hook - mazzakhist what the - we him even name of gave :D

't deliver went cuisine of with narratives the and I correct.
River, the overnight fishing on a carp. Had forced in 20 meters away under Bank. After a long the absence of Ah, this is great in hour night farewells sleep in machine, pre raslabiv frektsion. The third hour night, get out on need. 'm on a firefly. That the with River Kymi not the. Feder lines up straight and raskosami without a stretch. I take feeder and let vymatyvat. Vymatyvanie passes very easily. Even crime as not felt. In anybody one thing, took the bait until slept, smatal how many was able then tore off snap in what either zatsepe.
But. When already smatal okollo 25 gather steam;, the main is beginning to natyagivatsya until the emergence of tension and after this porovoz. Caught a carp about 4 kg.
It turned out, he sparovozil after poklevki, then returned back on point zakorma. And this all happened with DEAF River Kymi trough in 40 gr.

In issue "He does whether fish pain" called into a fat point.

Lilian wrote:

I not sure that fish not feels pain. Or as explain its reaction on moment vynimaniya hook from cavity? Very often, when bugging the hell out of fish from sachka and until moment starters vynimaniya hook, she is leading themselves very quietly. But as only begins process vynimaniya, and especially when hook l 'll stick more deeply, have fish begins that the as like, khandrazhki, and sometimes is beginning to success beat.

As only I t in stomatkabinet, then I administered, but as only I see set of branded instruments and doctor, then I have jitters begins steep than have fish on the hook. Under this doctor me at all not has converged still.

Last edited by Vertex (Feb 26 2013 00:06:02)

+1

Hmm. You still young and have a proctologist not was. We still will!

duffy333 wrote:

Cruel

Have them law there is law. :cool:

volod wrote:

Nu if know, then perhaps know, that represented a Germany after the war. Think was not in the best position than Ukraine now, and how approximate

This all correctly, Germans one of great of nations, they are at work. Through 5 years after the war have Germany was already freely konventiruemaya DM, but she has were huge contributionsin Swiss banks.
About poachers there-thugs, fish is rotting with heads. Until not will emerge leader - patriot in our country, nothing not will change. Because our people has bezkonechnoe patience. As says Roman Kartsev: And so have us will well, now poorly, and will well :D

Came another failure anglitskie magazines and not can not to share some than seen there. If map commercial dam with its listing sectors (vymostok / summerhouses) has become as something already for granted, then the deployment maps dam with seals like and characteristics trawling this something new even have nicknames - "I had put all-inclusive and exclusive we", so say:

http://s4.uploads.ru/t/ZOtJ2.png

+2

Atas! They know, where what named carp is worth? :glasses: (question rather rhetorical).

I oftentimes the not parents be surprised British, and their once a magazines, circulation was. Sometimes this sincere eyebrows from some indeed a new thingies or glance Gone Fishin '(, sometimes from envy to their dozens, and sometimes want simply good for a laugh with as something long well known portrayed as any news - write the about than something need :D
From last, this article from Din Barlow (Dean Barlow- known English fisherman-torchbearer, a member of various fishing teams of England, sponsors Guruand Bait-Tech)about it catching bream. Article of those, which can also unravel vested un about the "classic English feeder" - so that a nervous disposition and particularly one impressionable look not worth :D A largely unknown she in really sporting event a fishing edition of England - magazine "Match Fishing magazine"("Sportivnaya fishing" on-our :D).
And all deal in is, that Din shows and tells about it catching bream River Kymi with two hooks (Oh UZhOS! :O) presenting this opportunity use of two various changeable tips on point and opportunity search for "that little bank shot" (far is headed the world:disappointed:). Article so and is called "Double Up".

Itself tooling:

http://s5.uploads.ru/t/FclRC.jpg

http://s4.uploads.ru/t/7DgO6.jpg

Itself article in pdf-format:

http://s4.uploads.ru/t/JKMXs.png

http://s5.uploads.ru/t/7Dm2x.png

http://s5.uploads.ru/t/qmI3E.png

http://s5.uploads.ru/t/EItXj.png

http://s5.uploads.ru/t/NfMIR.png

http://s4.uploads.ru/t/PniI5.png

Comments are invited :hobo:

Last edited by duffy333 (Aug 6 2013 13:31:03)

+6

Will deteriorate the guy :crazyfun: A not easier whether two rods up in one point need to cast a wider? o.O

I and the first its as a fishing trip tried harvest on two the leash, after five zabrosov zareksya. Only one ceasing - nerves robust, and closer to their sport :)

Ah this already nor in what gates not climbs! :rofl: This is something rebuilt in fideromanii? :tired:

Me seems, that will often putatsya :dontknow:

Reaffirming thesis about how, that in our survivors stereotypes and zavleniya "this - the right style, and this - nepravilinyy" look precipitately)

As same now lay down their assertions ;-)

English style = the right style
Two hook = the wrong style
English style = two hook

Morning will become. In childhood catching connected float switch and poludonkoy precisely with two hooks. Under right insufficient and junctions putalos rarely.

Last edited by oleole (Aug 6 2013 13:46:52)

oleole wrote:

usage. In childhood eiaee connected float switch and poludonkoy precisely with two hooks. Under right insufficient and junctions putalos rarely.

In childhood ceasing was not thinner 0.25, and here 0.1 with vertlyugom stands at, as porosyachiy tail. :)

Карп Виктор wrote:

In childhood ceasing was not thinner 0.25, and here 0.1 with vertlyugom stands at, as porosyachiy tail.

Oh, that hurts. 0.2 was the most khodovym. Once procured as such thinner, dozen already not remember, on besklyove pegged zaglotyshi # 2.5 and suddenly began park! Was in of shock)

Truth the distance industrialized fishing was hilarious - several meters from Bank, because and not felt out of balance)

Last edited by oleole (Aug 6 2013 13:59:45)

Карп Виктор wrote:

In childhood ceasing was not thinner 0.25, and here 0.1 with vertlyugom stands at, as porosyachiy tail.

I have in childhood in 80-'s on bamboo poplovchanke the main was 0.25 and ceasing 0.15. A mostly dace-gusteru in Dnipro River Hills bays on Obolon. As such bought GDRovskuyu. That I recall 2 defence wakes up aggressivity oftentimes the felt out of balance, more often eiaee with one.
But on expense can reduce with two povodkami, then his need to exclude from all teams and not to publish more in press.

Last edited by абориген (Aug 27 2013 15:33:02)

+1

абориген wrote:

A on expense can reduce with two povodkami, then his need to exclude from all teams and not to publish more in press.

You even forgot pro at the Komsomolet and party :D
And then musketry :rofl:

And in my - all absolutely is logical. Where the in rules fidernykh competition in of England said, that had forced permitted only on one hook? Not discarded, that domestic the first mover is as often the case simply all they haven understood. As in spinningovom sport - banned business- snap, or, to example spinningi longer than the 274 centimeters. And in states on the most prestigious sorevakh people gets caught on Alabama - and no one not kipishuet.

http://www.bountyfishing.com/members/5f0453f78909173a7ce2eb874d2a7f52/photo/cd8d5260c8131ca7aeea5d41796d1a0a/640x480/bama-riggin.jpg

This business. Piss off him pounders rubles so f5000-10,000, here is and gave hit piece.
Guru not poor firm. And why would and not to use this way to for 2-'s first zabrosov, to determine on that today better are biting possessing one thing udilishche.

+1

Ілько wrote:

de the in rules fidernykh competition in of England said, that had forced permitted only on one a live one?

Spelled out, very even spelled out :yep: the Organization Angling Trust, which essentially and "is so apparently driving" all, that concerns fishing has document - Angling Trust Model Match Rules(Model rules for competition), where there is p.10, in which spelled out, that:
" A competitor shall have in use one rod or pole, one line and one single hook at one time, but may have other rods or poles and tackle assembled for use in position behind him/her, if possible, providing that no such other tackles are baited."
Read more:
"misses the’can use one thing place it or plug, with one the main and one got a little trigger.contaminated this he can have other rods up or lug (electrical connector) shovel ready use of in positions behind themselves, if this perhaps. But only provided none of these cordages not has bait. "
MMORPG us I stressed.

Although in of England contest and ???? on every a reservoir by the rules precisely this dam, but for the groundwork taken precisely these AT Model Match Rules, and "local" rules often even more tough - somewhere those or other bait / jamborees banned, somewhere under ban (viceroy) those or other species feeders or recording and, somewhere can be only bezborodochnye hooks use and the not more such a something numbers.

Here is themselves these Angling Trust Model Match Rules:
http://s5.uploads.ru/t/ArgVI.png

And the that Din Barlow wrote "this simply business" (correctly Match wrote) - money pay so what would and not write :dontknow:.

Last edited by duffy333 (Aug 29 2013 12:59:59)

+1

duffy333 wrote:

Although in of England contest and ???? on every a reservoir by the rules precisely this pond, but for the groundwork taken precisely these AT Model Match Rules, and "local" rules often even more tough - somewhere those or other bait / nozzles banned, somewhere under ban (viceroy) those or other species feeders or recording and, somewhere can be only bezborodochnye hooks use and the not more such a something numbers.

Not Good, the country Chukhoniya, there on donku can be 5 likely (but without trough) :crazyfun:

duffy333 wrote:

But only provided none of these cordages not has bait. "

This that would worms will not to continue to suffer. :crazyfun:

IgoreK wrote:

This is that would worms will not to continue to suffer. :crazyfun:

In Germany on karpodromakh banned erected tents with upside. Ah that would bukashachek not pressed.

+1

Such pace the British soon and "shanku" will these.

+1

Sorry that is not from England, but the boom is worthy of attention

https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/861291_596399737064820_464525022_o.jpg

+1

Vadkh wrote:

In Germany on karpodromakh banned erected tents with upside. Ah that would bukashachek not pressed.

The main reason ban the kind, that tent with upside (Camping) can be questioning only on stay at our alpine campsite, and karpodrom thus not is. Tent same without trawling not there is Camping and you. Put it on any water feature.

volod wrote:

can be questioning only on stay at our alpine campsite

Excessively I.M.H.O.,

volod wrote:

WHOLESALE the reason ban the kind, that tent with upside (Camping) can be questioning only on stay at our alpine campsite, and karpodrom thus not is. Tent same without trawling not there is Camping and you. Put it on any water feature.

And I that say. This law was adopted under pressure your green, as Treat about bugs.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Articles » News English fishing press