All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Feder under Made to Order on base Tournament Pro in Scotland

Feder under Made to Order on base Tournament Pro in Scotland

Posts 1 to 30 of 999

Feder Daiwa Tournament Pro 13,500 under Made to Order in Scotland.

Tim increased Made to Order on 12 udilisch. Orders are taken.
In production launched. Izgotovlenno will in May. Limit 48sht
PREDOPLATA made the main Party 36sht, all thank you!
How be registered have Tim

In 2011 I had been e-mailing with an agent of Dayva in Scotland.
Question was such: Can be whether you have order fidernoe udilishche with right characteristics.
The answer: Without problems
You can create your own udilishche on factory in Britain, but you must chase do this through Matchman Supplies. Minimum party invoicing as least 30-40 units. We can create any udilishche on yours wishes. Virtually any design is possible. Rods up made on factory Daiwa Sports in Britain have most high-quality, but much more expensive, than rods up our competitors that currently manufactured in China.

17 January 2014 wrote in Daiwa UK letter with request resume production minimum Party types Tournament Pro 135HQ

20 January 2014 came the answer:
"Yes, these rods up can be produce (minimum party 36sht.)
Note on information submitted forth
Some components removed with production, however our department on designing udilisch offers use such a same handle as on models Tournament Long Distance. So same as and other rings Fuji K with the same model.
Letterheads for be manufactured by East with such same characteristics, that and original model TNPF135HQ
Rods up will have serial Number, so am asking all who wants to accept participation, borrow itself its serial Number.
Buy let us have Tim's
On not obligated 112f

Project from Dayva
Design rods up

http://s9.uploads.ru/t/9jTvn.jpg

Fuji K Guides size rings 5.5, 5.5, 6, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 16
Warranty term such same as and for all udilisch from Dayva
Complectaion:
Udilishche
Neoprenovyy cover
Plastic cube
Tube for veshinok
Done 2.0 oz over and 4.0 oz carbon

Last edited by (Feb 18 2014 23:03:03)

+7

Here is interesting version of blanca. http://s1.uploads.ru/t/EyAc3.jpg

Well normal and mature idea. In the same carp-phishing attempts or spinningovoy it catching internet software udilisch under particular the fishing trainer, not to mention region and conditions industrialized fishing, thing well apparently conventional.
For our conditions indeed need rings greater diameter compared with current, can be more powerful (but this engineers must look), man up kit supplies vershinkami in 2oz and 3oz from this temperature delta. And necessarily point to casting on form not on a fishing line, and in weight snap, that more understandable for us. Ah and add the writing on form "Limited Edition" or something type moreover. And if them even and started do, then their value in the upstream only increase will, I.M.H.O.,. Think, that 30 such udilisch market Russia and Ukraine simply "swallowing."

+2

And still charge everyone royalties produced for you udilishche in specific staff the and individual design - then can be receive dividenty from its patent lifetime.
Can and not money - but fish tank accurately.

And if seriously - the a sensible tuning, always only on favor.

Last edited by (Aug 2 2012 14:27:15)

duffy333 wrote:

To our conditions indeed need rings greater diameter compared with current, can be more powerful (but this engineers must look), man up kit supplies vershinkami in 2oz and 3oz from carbon. And necessarily point to casting on form not on a fishing line, and in weight snap, that more understandable for us. Ah and add the writing on signup sheet... "Limited Edition" or something type moreover. And if them even and started do, then their value in the upstream only increase will, I.M.H.O.,. Think, that 30 such udilisch market Russia and Ukraine simply "swallowing."

And if lomanesh (thats exclusive) fishing pole, as be?
That will with fringe Scotlands?
For yearly models Dayva in available there are all spare parts of udilisch, already Grand Canal from, change for free provided return (dispatch for its expense-2000rub) broken details.

D.S.I wrote:

A if lomanesh (thats exclusive) fishing pole, as be?
For yearly models Dayva in available there are all spare parts of udilisch, already Grand Canal from, change for free provided return (dispatch for its expense-2000rub) broken details.

Sergei, you OK such a not of food! And the tomorrow on Forum will appear messages type: "Dayva the English - closet! It " :D

Ah, not closet, but. In life removed any case: '(

D.S.I wrote:

I don't know :dontknow: But modified things never were cheap - they always were individual. With all stemming.

So that pishemsya in list on kastomy? :flirt: Ionou write feeder vebtalk Edition!

Last edited by El Amigo (Aug 6 2012 18:31:55)

Adjust me if I wrong. But under increasingly cyprinids kept troublemakers exclusive, yes, costly, but used the lifelong guarantee of (without guarantees from the binges). In this situation the problem can be only with vershinkami. Simply contribute in replenishing initially greater number of Dhaulagiri. Vershinok (cheaper and will in end), to example by default if comes complete 3 vershinkami different, Oceanian markets 9-postwar, 3x3. Understand, on price this will play, but this after all a unique thing, and requires unique approach. And break the knee on feeder can be. Ah even not know as.

Last edited by Vertex (Aug 6 2012 19:08:31)

Taras, break fidera, still as break :( In largely all happening on the interface its knees.

+1

D.S.I wrote:

I suggest not strongly to change ordinary stick, like it or with pressed a whip, like it or with ordinary vershinkami.
If 30 units Ischu, then and ? / untangle let us then turn, under our project.
The price on the first negotiations cheaper in half for opt, than House of Thurn. 13,5.

Last edited by (Feb 26 2013 02:06:20)

VIVA wrote:

D.S.I wrote (and):

And if lomanesh (thats exclusive) fishing pole, as be?

Sergei, you OK such a not of food! And the tomorrow on Forum will appear messages type: "Dayva the English - closet! It " :D

Vecherinok, it all, even your beloved prestony, but problems in replacing until not controversial of, and here is "Limited Edition" can be and problems, to example upper section have DayvyTournament Pro 13.5 is worth 150ft :tired:

Last edited by D.S.I (Aug 6 2012 20:05:34)

wrote:

D.S.I wrote (and):

And if lomanesh (thats exclusive) your cast, as be?

I suggest not strongly to change ordinary stick, like it or with pressed a whip, like it or with ordinary vershinkami.
If 30 units Ischu, then and ? / untangle let us then turn, under our project.
The price on the first negotiations cheaper in half for opt, than House of Thurn. 13,5.
Letterheads for book in Japan based company, hence and 30 units opt.

Signature author

Bob Nudd forever

Yura, I not against, but need to solve with Newark, Characteristics udilisch, ready invest. :yep:

VIVA wrote:

A the tomorrow on Forum will appear messages type: "Dayva the English - closet! It "

Vecherinok. Not will appear, they worth their money
I two days competition oChMsk host at capturing the Tournament Pro 12 / 13, used any seafood brunch AKhS + fodder, decent with President.

duffy333 wrote:

Quite sufficient normal and mature idea. In the same carp-phishing attempts or spinningovoy it comes to shagging internet software udilisch under particular the angler, not to mention region and conditions industrialized fishing, thing well apparently conventional.
Better bad day on a fishing trip, than a good at work.

In subject. Somewhere year ago our city by rodbilder Oleg Vologdin proposed me do Spin under Queen on Turunchuke specifically under "me." Should I you say, this, as a good a suit sew. Until discussed TTKh, hardware, all for and against, design, finally, heap adjustments of the summer in oennikh and 2014 Winter suits - I, thought, losing my mind. But outcome dwarf and justified all hardship. Enleve sudachka and'm enjoying, remembering masters of. Yes, stick still and the personal.

Last edited by Silent (Aug 6 2012 21:50:27)

+2

The most expensive on this moment done on market - this's the hollow such as carboxylic. And I would precisely their Grand Canal from instead conventional this temperature delta on analogies with Hardy - believe me, they are worth.

duffy333 wrote:

Ioaeai expensive on this moment done on market - this's the hollow such as carboxylic. And I would precisely their Grand Canal from instead conventional this temperature delta on analogies with Hardy - believe me, they are worth.

1) Tournament Pro 12 / 13 not need in finalization, wasn that replace done on such as carboxylic castings whips or's the hollow such as carboxylic on analogies with Hardy 1.0 1.5 2.0 2.5 3,0oz.

2) Tournament Pro 13.5 replace 3 first rings, increase katushkoderzhatel, + done's the hollow such as carboxylic on analogies with Hardy 1.5 2.0 2.5 3.0 4,0oz

3) So same need substitute for Dachmastera 160gr, but with a long 4.2m and test 150 g, parabolik with empty karbonovymi vershinkami on analogies with Hardy, katushkoderzhatel Fuji under bigpit.

Last edited by (Feb 26 2013 02:08:00)

Match, if correctly understood - the price issue roughly 200 pound's 30 Tennessee = 6,000.
Rudely where the 350 100,000 Br
Money small and find not the problem ,-harder to (if at all perhaps) will find the general opinion on TTKh these St - on all neugodish, but on 30 cel - all the more.
So that prospect losing time wasted - more than is real.
In my opinion - as fashionable to write.

wrote:

Money small and find not the problem,

In as. http://files.myopera.com/Creat0R/Opera_AC/Icons/Kolobki/swoon.gifNu it understandable - Tashkent - city bread (sec. http://files.myopera.com/Creat0R/Opera_AC/Icons/Kolobki/blush2.gif

wrote:

1) Tournament Pro 12 / 13 not need in finalization, wasn that replace done on such as carboxylic castings whips or's the hollow such as carboxylic to about analogies with Hardy1.0 1.5 2.0 2.5 3,0oz.
2) Tournament Pro 13.5 replace 3 first rings, increase katushkoderzhatel, + done's the hollow such as carboxylic on analogies with Hardy1.5 2.0 2.5 3.0 4,0oz
3) So same need substitute for Dachmastera 160gr, but with a long 4.2m and test 150 g, parabolik with empty karbonovymi vershinkami on analogies with Hardy,katushkoderzhatel Fuji under bigpit.

Can, easier Hardy buy?)

D.S.I wrote:

vecherinok. Not will appear, they worth their money

Sergei, I not doubt in as a English dayvy! This with President the highest class, outside no doubt!
But always there will the, who even most fine call "shit." Under than only because, that he not can afford buy this "closet" :D

+1

VIVA wrote:

Perhaps, easier Hardy buy?)

Need, but only when emerge stick with karbonom SINTRIX
This through 1.5-2 year.

Honored this subject - is obtained, that "burzhuiny" are prepared produce a under Made to Order party in fledged not less 30 story fidernykh udilisch-clones, with any were.
In other words, in case implementation such a project, not less 30 different on physical data and technology zabrosa people would gain same model fidera.

In a result, there is the likelihood, that some fully test length of various, other not very; one perfectly be appropriate build fidera, other not very. And camping on D., especially under fiderakh in 13 and more feet away-, when at first plan goes individual technique forceful zabrosa. :huh:

As the me, then make more sense turn feeder with-not more 3.6 flushed and test not more 100 used during training. :cool:

Text or: Can, I not rights, then raskritikuyte and adjust "otschepentsa." :dontknow:

duffy333 wrote:

I think, that 30 such udilisch market Russia and Ukraine simply "swallowing."

Sergei absolutely rights. And not it is important

Dood wrote:

there is the likelihood, that some fully test the length of the of various, other not very; one perfectly be appropriate build fidera, other not very.

If this will be an exclusive party, it even "myavknut not setting" and even will remain wishing to its to purchase.

+1

wrote:

Match, if correctly understood - the price issue roughly 200 pound's 30 Tennessee = 6,000.
Rudely where the 350 100,000 Br
Money small and find not the problem,

Or order 9 500 dollars. Or 77 100,000 Grzywna (. , for airline truth will have's effort under 50% as least for delivering / rastamozhku. Incidentally, this the price with VAT or without?

Vovan_lug wrote:

When as. Ah it understandable - Tashkent - city bread (sec.

Conversation same goes not about purchase I rods up, and purchases WINE,. With the ensuing fulfillment. So that well normal, I.M.H.O.,.

To do you you are not putting. Go Gone Fishin '( :)

+ 33 in the shadows, but on the calendar Tuesday - what fishing :hobo:?

Lilian wrote:

To make you you are not putting. Go on fishing

duffy333 wrote:

+ 33 in the shadows, but on the calendar Tuesday - what fishing?

And the you sho not knew that in Moldova no one not works? :crazyfun:

Romeo wrote:

A the you sho not knew that in Moldova no one not works?

But but but. We all former Soviet the most where hard-working. Wasn you this forgotten? Our COP the most high in world! :) Well, I'll get not break away. What only are worth our labor codes. Alone leave certificates may be and should we expect insurance. :tomato:

Last edited by Lilian (Aug 7 2012 15:59:10)

+1

wrote:

1) Tournament Pro 12 / 13 not need in finalization, wasn that replace done on such as carboxylic castings whips or's the hollow such as carboxylic on analogies with Hardy 1.0 1.5 2.0 2.5 3,0oz.

Agree.

wrote:

2) Tournament Pro 13.5 replace 3 first the rings, increase katushkoderzhatel, + done's the hollow such as carboxylic on analogies with Hardy 1.5 2.0 2.5 3.0 4,0oz

Agree, can, at all replace katushkoderzhatel on the classic from Fuzhi?

wrote:

3) So same need substitute for Dachmastera 160gr, but with a long 4.2m and test 150 g, parabolik with empty karbonovymi vershinkami on analogies with Hardy, katushkoderzhatel Fuji under bigpit.

Here is here I not know, need whether he me, but, need to to think, this as in spinninge, first bought kheviki, and then, are gone in ultralayt.
FS. If in the second tranche we global only the rings, as will reckon, in terms of invoicing (30sht)?
3 point fully new udilishche, also not mene 30sht?

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Feder under Made to Order on base Tournament Pro in Scotland