All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Feder under Made to Order on base Tournament Pro in Scotland

Feder under Made to Order on base Tournament Pro in Scotland

Posts 451 to 480 of 999

Feder Daiwa Tournament Pro 13,500 under Made to Order in Scotland.

Tim increased Made to Order on 12 udilisch. Orders are taken.
In production launched. Izgotovlenno will in May. Limit 48sht
PREDOPLATA made the main Party 36sht, all thank you!
How be registered have Tim

In 2011 I had been e-mailing with an agent of Dayva in Scotland.
Question was such: Can be whether you have order fidernoe udilishche with right characteristics.
The answer: Without problems
You can create your own udilishche on factory in Britain, but you must chase do this through Matchman Supplies. Minimum party invoicing as least 30-40 units. We can create any udilishche on yours wishes. Virtually any design is possible. Rods up made on factory Daiwa Sports in Britain have most high-quality, but much more expensive, than rods up our competitors that currently manufactured in China.

17 January 2014 wrote in Daiwa UK letter with request resume production minimum Party types Tournament Pro 135HQ

20 January 2014 came the answer:
"Yes, these rods up can be produce (minimum party 36sht.)
Note on information submitted forth
Some components removed with production, however our department on designing udilisch offers use such a same handle as on models Tournament Long Distance. So same as and other rings Fuji K with the same model.
Letterheads for be manufactured by East with such same characteristics, that and original model TNPF135HQ
Rods up will have serial Number, so am asking all who wants to accept participation, borrow itself its serial Number.
Buy let us have Tim's
On not obligated 112f

Project from Dayva
Design rods up

http://s9.uploads.ru/t/9jTvn.jpg

Fuji K Guides size rings 5.5, 5.5, 6, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 16
Warranty term such same as and for all udilisch from Dayva
Complectaion:
Udilishche
Neoprenovyy cover
Plastic cube
Tube for veshinok
Done 2.0 oz over and 4.0 oz carbon

Last edited by (Feb 18 2014 23:03:03)

+7

wrote:

Wu me estTornament 13,500 and There 13 and 14.
I would ordered stick - if it comes she was indeed "individual" a.
And so is obtained nor the nor-- semi-Tornament 13,500 - semi- TornamentLong.

This is obtained Long until 120 gr.
And no one, except you, not badly paintjob for 35 ?, which nor never not improves characteristics letterhead.
Stick with such characteristics itself not ordinary. She easier on good than There, under this it can be fling further than ordinary Tornamentom Pro, because as here long and rings more.

Last edited by Vadkh (Jan 25 2014 21:07:01)

Vadkh wrote:

And no one, except you, not badly paintjob.

Hoo - 've given would this Dayva, with their on our-lo with sticks type presso AGS or Moretran-Branzino AGS!

wrote:

Mdyaya - 've given would this Dayva, with their on our-lo with sticks type presso AGS or Moretran-Branzino AGS!

This you have us a steep, steep not far. Video hooker, so. With his the gweilo. Share us according. What beautiful stick there is :x

Vadkh wrote:

This is you have us a steep, steep not far. Video hooker, so. With his the gweilo. Share us according. What beautiful stick there is

This you, I think, far the pushes - one takes bezappelyatsionnye statements - and I you led example policy the most same dayvy.

P.S. I here never "juvenile not scarred" and no one never in a sucker not believed.

And spinningi kastomskie and limited indeed there is and still in addition gather have those Japs - from Ito Craft and ZENAQ Bamboo until RODIOCRAFT and G-Craft.

Perishing excuse, grovel sack video for evidence - not d.
Trust me me on word.

wrote:

This is you, I think, far the pushes - one takes bezappelyatsionnye statements - and I you led example policy the most same dayvy.

P.S. I here never "juvenile not scarred" and no one never in a sucker not believed.

And spinningi kastomskie and limited indeed there is and still in addition gather have those Japs - from Ito Craft and ZENAQ Bamboo until RODIOCRAFT and G-Craft.

Perishing excuse, grovel sack video for evidence - not d.
Trust me me on word.

'oc. Share derzhitsya red Moretana Branzino, can not their.
Z. L? - 1649. The old I became and life have taught on word not to believe. And those from whom there is in available 13,500, no one life not instruct.

wrote:

Price saw on 4un carbon fibre 30f?! I have with April 2010 13,500 in work, veshinki nor one not broken, and 4.0un this need to still manage break the. In my opinion

Not in price deal. In the rest of the you rights. Then why oh why Im taking picture Made to Order on done.If that, lungs with BFF or EBM prisposoblyu on time. Would still without affairs will lie. And triviality to carry with 1.5 untsovoy? For moreover and 12 / 13 someone buys.

Yura, thank you.

Vadkh wrote:

Show derzhitsya red Moretana Branzino

wrote:

on our-lo with sticks type presso AGS or Moretran-Branzino AGS!

I think "Red Moretran" - from "on our. With sticks type presso AGS or Moretran-Branzino AGS "- as the" a bit differs ", you not you find?

And still, personally for you, strongly the unbeliever, I can ask do and send you derzhitsya their some kastomskikh spinningov.
Those - that me like yes and other, too,.
I, think, you'll appreciate, that it.

For just die credibility can put an near a newspaper - with date exit - as in spy all those thrillers!

P.S. Here derzhitsya not d park - and the again'd suspect me in "get freaky."

wrote:

Pomoemu "Red Moretran" - from "on our. With sticks type presso AGS or Moretran-Branzino AGS "- as the" a bit differs ", you not you find?

Only rings, which many the connoisseurs of on spirit of not are shifting the. You the endorsement for Red a form as on expensive Dayvakh - so share these limited dayvy.

Don
Most valuable in 13,500 this the form. Thank you that not denied. Many not typically recognized buy 13,500 in its time. Now they offer the best option, rings By a series of, and countries here with Fuji katder, on 20 ?cheaper. Many guys Perhaps with hard nakovyryayut and this sum. Daiwa UK quite large plant on persistent measure, nor when they nothing underdid minute parties. They have no court atelier as have mersa floor. Small workshops in of England full of the, which on form would make all that anywhere, color, the Company is, signature Bob Nada. :D
Who wants just say, let searching for such atelier in of England. Rodbilder himself will contact with dayvoy and will buy have them a form. Until they in production. And some comrades already try to pull off this deal. If tickles, then think here will description of and derzhitsya this fiderochka.
In 2007 on time-limited old tornamenta with floating katushkoder,, too, from Daiwa UK, one person from Moscow made a personal masterpiece in of England. He there was flying, discussed all the twists and turns. Stick withdrew more 1000funtov.

13,500 this an upper-level serial model with Oh. Ennym form, rings By and katushkoderzhatel Fuji. When will get a bite, then't give a damn these ndpisi. But I for check box its Azokh :flag:

Oleg_GOR wrote:

Dont in price deal. In the rest of the you rights. Then Im taking picture Made to Order on done. If that, lungs with BFF or EBM prisposoblyu on time. Would still without affairs will lie. And triviality to carry with 1.5 untsovoy? For moreover and 12 / 13 someone buys.

Yura, thank you.

Man 1.5! 1sht. And here is 2.0, too, in store not would prevent. Sometimes 12\ 13 not can lob a, and 13,500 easily. In my opinion
4.0 accurately not need a in store.

wrote:

nor when they nothing under Made to Order not did minute parties.

Yura not, you, cough up. I wrote you, I have there is spinning attached from dayvy emphasize for German dzhigitov the mid-90 s production.

Vadkh wrote:

Yura not, you, cough up. I wrote you, I have there is spinning attached from dayvy emphasize for German dzhigitov the mid-90 s production.

You showed in skyped. And he that a personal?

wrote:

A he that a personal?

There is no, made for club - club. As and our option.

Sooner on readings still to speak. When start cut to disco forms, then and will know. Our projects have Martin, will watch)) and himself will offer the that they can.

Last edited by (Jan 25 2014 23:59:52)

Vadkh wrote:

No, made for club - club. As and our option.

Ah here is. On our club yet to be conversation. Poekty Martin watched. Until waiting for. Not want annoyed to them.

wrote:

the pace 1.5! 1sht. And here is 2.0, too, in store not would prevent. Sometimes 12\ 13 not can lob a, and 13,500 easily. In my opinion 4.0 accurately not need a in store.

Perhaps you rights. Will abandon 1.5. She and 2.0 will replace if that, until not buy. T. K. Enleve mostly on devices up, not often they raschekhlyatsya will. And can lob a-nedobrosit. DM100 I sell until am not expected. With legends not would. And likes he me.

Oleg_GOR wrote:

stays 1.5. She and 2.0 will replace if that, until not buy.

So that you purge? 4 cultural?

wrote:

If honestly - I would asked Dayvu the forms painting to be the other color ('s types dark in-cherry blossoms) and write Tornament Limited Edition + Number.
On way of and image expensive Japanese spinningov limited series.

Vadkh wrote:

You the endorsement for Red the form as on expensive Dayvakh - so share these limited dayvy.

Vadkh - ah not solidly, posts the persist and can be remind who for that the endorsement.

wrote:

with their on our-lo with sticks type presso AGS or Moretran-Branzino AGS!

And here is festively decorated (not red!) dayvy:

http://s8.uploads.ru/t/XhZGd.jpg
http://s8.uploads.ru/t/f8O6S.jpg
http://s8.uploads.ru/t/qH6KJ.png

Last edited by (Jan 25 2014 22:57:40)

Oleg_GOR wrote:

A can lob a-nedobrosit. DM100 I sell until am not expected. With legends not would. And likes he me.

Deal taste. Legend for me this Bob Hviezdoslav :D
Was Antares partners in 2006-2007, in dlya nissan murano shaken in 2007 perform mas 80gr :cool: through year shaken drenan machpro super feeder in been quite well maintained Fisch in Moscow. Later 30 mines Preston was sold out SMS-victory, on the telephone, and more for me Preston not existed. Then tornament 1, 2. But drenan I have will remain in memory :love: in my opinion

Drenan machpro and dm 80 on power loss is and dalnoboynosti identical, only drenan easier and in short. In my opinion

+1

Match!

I very exasperated Tornamentom 13,500 and believe his admirable udilkoy.

Simply I presented its opinion - but apparently have us with Vadkh "ideological" divergences on this issue.

Only and just.

Last edited by (Jan 25 2014 22:56:25)

Vadkh wrote:

So that you purge? 4 cultural?

Precisely its. Thank you.

wrote:

Vadkh - ah not solidly, posts the persist and can be remind who for that the endorsement.

Ah for crimson, excuse.
On victory, get, me pictures ordinary (ever more cookie-cutter St) I and so their by heart know. Moreover, personally know A. Shanina, which proposed its concept Moretana, but this not for the numbers or limitirovannaya stick. All these stick there is in free access. And speech was for plates or limited stick, which chocolate on Different. Is clear the crux of the? Look better.

Upgrading from 25.01)
1. Match.
2. Vadkh.
3. Oleg GOR + + 1.5oz-1ps.
4. Match.
5. Gregg + 1oz-1ps, 1.5oz-1ps.
6. Radix + 1oz-1ps, 1.5oz-1ps, 2oz-1ps
7. A bender
8. Silent
9. Alex82
10. PPS + 1oz-1ps, 1.5oz-1ps, 2oz-1ps, 4oz-1ps.
11. Vyacheslav Wu-Wu + 1oz-2ps, Fresh-2ps, 4oz-2ps
12. Oksigen + 1.5oz-1ps, Fresh-1ps.
13. Com134 +1oz-1ps, 1.5oz-1ps
14. Monster Crab + 0.75oz- 1ps, 1oz-2ps, 1.5oz-1ps, 2oz- 2ps. .
15. Bryansk Viktor Match 2
16. orkaha + 1oz-1; 1,5oz-1; 2oz-1.
17. Sergei (Cherepovets)
18. Taifun
19. Bryansk Viktor Match
20. JURI
21. DangerousQ7 + 1oz- 1ps, 1.5oz-1ps, 2oz-1ps.
22. Oksigen + 1.5oz-1ps, Fresh-1ps.
23. Glot
25. Top level police officer Valery Cherepovets)
27. Yuri Soloviev (Cherepovets)
30. shurich, + 1oz- 1ps, 1.5oz-1ps, 2oz-1ps, 4oz-1ps.
31. Vadkh ( Yakovlew Ivan)
32. Vadkh ( Yakovlew Ivan)
33. Alexander "Rybatsky the beacon"
34. Alexander "Rybatsky the beacon"
35. Evgenii Mironov 1.0oz-2ps 1.5oz-2ps
36. Evgenii Mironov

Excess numbers but (as in synagogue) If will wishing to add. Until only reversals ago. :dontknow:

Last edited by Vadkh (Jan 26 2014 00:15:45)

wrote:

Delo taste.

This unambiguously. Here is arrived the fourth ekstrakhevik, will settle in whether? Hope, but not fact. And here is a penny ante Volkswagen Jetta TDI for small river Mifine Antrax came and and just have a bond to batty. Here is how explain?

Vadkh wrote:

At victory, get, me pictures ordinary (ever more cookie-cutter sticks) I and so their by heart know

Vadkh - speech commanded about Dayve - I led you example dayvy.
And Daiwa presso AGS LTD - not shows a typical, and limitirovannaya a series of.

Can show (as example) photo limited and jubilee other sticks although would from Soles, Rodiokraft or Vaterlenda - as they are decorated.

Only speech not about how commanded.

But about contract Tornamente - and his ornament embossed on.

Guys, read and, too, wondered, me, too, 4 uh, strike.

Oleg_GOR wrote:

This is unambiguously. Here is arrived the fourth ekstrakhevik, will settle in whether? Hope, but not fact. And here is a penny ante a medium for small river Mifine Antrax came and and just have a bond to batty. Here is how explain?

From expensive things we expect get high in work, and from cheap there is no. Perhaps Mifine Antrax have torn off with no the old, old 10-fringes year-old Preston's, here is and came and)

wrote:

And Daiwa presso AGS LTD - not shows a typical, and limitirovannaya a series of.

And in all Internet magazakh sells and whom anywhere.
Good branch handle. You me already argued, that have Serteyta - Zayonovyy Corps. ????? - ARGUMENTY.
If honestly the me with you lock antlers smaller auxiliary gates. Not one takes Made to Order - not figs fludit, that if would Tornament became would here with, then you would bought. :x

And me setting 1oz unbind Number 12 and 22.

wrote:

And me setting 1oz unbind Number 12 and 22.

'oc.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Feder under Made to Order on base Tournament Pro in Scotland