All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Feder under Made to Order on base Tournament ® Pro in Scotland

Feder under Made to Order on base Tournament ® Pro in Scotland

Posts 511 to 540 of 999

Feder Daiwa Tournament Pro 13,500 under Made to Order in Scotland.

Tim increased Made to Order on 12 udilisch. Orders are taken.
In production launched. Izgotovlenno will in May. Limit 48sht
PREDOPLATA made the main Party 36sht, all thank you!
How be registered have Tim

In 2011 I had been e-mailing with an agent of Dayva in Scotland.
Question was such: Can be whether you have order fidernoe udilishche with right characteristics.
The answer: Without problems
You can create your own udilishche on factory in Britain, but you must chase do this through Matchman Supplies. Minimum party invoicing as least 30-40 units. We can create any udilishche on your’s wishes. Virtually any design is possible. Rods up made on factory Daiwa Sports in Britain have most high-quality, but much more expensive, than rods up our competitors that currently manufactured in China.

17 January 2014 wrote in Daiwa UK letter with request resume production minimum Party types Tournament Pro 135HQ

20 January 2014 came the answer:
"Yes, these rods up can be produce (minimum party 36sht.)
Note on information submitted forth
Some components removed with production, however our department on designing udilisch offers use such a same handle as on models Tournament Long Distance. So same as and other rings Fuji K with the same model.
Letterheads for be manufactured by East with such same characteristics, that and original model TNPF135HQ
Rods up will have serial Number, so am asking all who wants to accept participation, borrow itself its serial Number.
Buy let us have Tim's
On not obligated 112f

Project from Dayva
Design rods up

http://s9.uploads.ru/t/9jTvn.jpg

Fuji K Guides size rings 5.5, 5.5, 6, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 16
Warranty term such same as and for all udilisch from Dayva
Complectaion:
Udilishche
Neoprenovyy cover
Plastic cube
Tube for veshinok
Done 2.0 oz over and 4.0 oz carbon

Last edited by Матч (Feb 18 2014 23:03:03)

+7

PPS wrote:

goldovaya credit card, he multi monetary.

Signature author

http://i.pixs.ru/storage/1/2/4/var01zrkPP_1526654_10211124.gif

PPS
Petr, I think, that for refunds in staff-stores, not always want shine its map, so I with GOLD redeem in transfer money with on inetkartu (and she virtual) with grinding halt after me currency and sum game and grant its the Seller. Can this and glee step, but. As something so.

Guys, now. Maybe, you in yandakse news withdrew, that until 200 the euro limit would make.

Silent

Silent wrote:

PPS wrote (and):

Goldovaya credit card, he multi monetary.

Signature author

http://i.pixs.ru/storage/1/2/4/var01zrkPP_1526654_10211124.gif

PPS
Petr, I think, that for refunds in staff-stores, not always want shine its map, so I with GOLD redeem in transfer money with on inetkartu (and she virtual) with grinding halt after me currency and sum game and grant its the Seller. Can this and glee step, but. As something so.

Sergei, I often'm using card for staff payments, but only in stores with good reputation, problems still not was but as say: Always the case in the first time. Wondered I

PPS wrote:

Sergei, I often'm using card for staff payments, but only in stores with good reputation, problems still not was but as say: Always the case in the first time. Wondered I

And in than the problem, when internet banking included. Immediately SMS have developed over pay comes under any operations. Plus have Master card, still need to obtain parole on transzaktsiyu. And Peypal under convertibility nayobyvaet, if on time not industrialized countries--is. I them stopped enjoy, if only seller on Ebee not works only through him.

Vadkh wrote:

A Peypal under convertibility nayobyvaet, if on time not industrialized countries--is.

And if to point fingers, that conversion will bank imitentom, too, may?

Oleg_GOR wrote:

A if to point fingers, that conversion will bank imitentom, too, may?

There is no, but by default, conversion goes through Peypal.

Vadkh wrote:

No, but by default, conversion goes through Peypal.

Yes, and course have PeyPala "cheerful." And so you select option "conversion bank" and all big deal - unlikely on course yours bank.

duffy333 wrote:

Yes, and course have PeyPala "cheerful." And so you select option "conversion bank" and all big deal - unlikely on course yours bank.

I in year before year drive the money changers on whatever...... whatever Pai Pale card and forgot tick put (and after all knew) and they me on 40-45 bucks under purchase Serteyta throw up their. Then called in Moscow in chief office, they bitches only posochuvstvovali - pindosy in one word. :x

Vadkh wrote:

they me on 40-45 bucks under purchase Serteyta throw up their. Then called in Moscow in chief office, they bitches only posochuvstvovali - pindosy in one word.

But love how not having a the writing, when're changing tick on Bank: Type we good, but if you decide you want it later on this’step, then we responsibility no not bear. And Bank type you accurately will deceive a few.

I difference do that math, on course bank they still almost three ruble and ride around.

All reversing. That there heard about invoicing?

orkaha wrote:

Anyone reflecting reversing. That there heard about invoicing?

Until quiet, will news - immediately will inform. As on factory Made to Order goes in production. Tim on site gonna plaster the.

I errori! Not spit out everything if I am in Estonia the me credit VAT not shines?

seledka wrote:

I errori! Not spit out everything if I am in Estonia the me credit VAT not shines?

Under transport goods within the eurozone not shines.

Question - you same like from its capital Chisinau - as you was able nakasyachit in last life, that you my God, Bean sent in Estonia?

Yes so broke a that fell here tinker. Home the same not option to send have us bar 200 the euro!

orkaha wrote:

Anyone reflecting reversing. That there heard about invoicing?

Waiting for. This week in Daiwa uk must prepare plan - docks for production. And immediately institute in production. Immediately write here our further plans. Until on May still far))

Still + 2 pieces travels in Bryansk. Vadim until contribute not need to.
People here must get checked in.

Match
Dobryi evening!
Me name is Nikolai I from of Kyiv!
I understand that already Perhaps late, but on anyone case all ??? wanted to ask, there is whether opportunity, too, to buy some of that udilishche giving turnament? In advance thankful!

Николаускас wrote:

giving

Who Needs giving? Joke.
Only stick? And done not need to?

Николаускас wrote:

Match
Dobryi evening!
Me name is Nikolai I from of Kyiv!
I understand that already Perhaps late, but on anyone case all ??? wanted to ask, there is whether opportunity, too, to buy some of that udilishche giving turnament? In advance thankful!

Can be. Read cap themes. 36 man this not limit.

I errori on expense giving, this order them so unlikely!
I wanted to to know in a whole can be or no!
And that now to do? As this is happening further?

Николаускас wrote:

I errori on expense giving, this order them so unlikely!
I wanted to to know in a whole can be or no!
And that now to do? As this is happening further?

On previous page list. Choose middle Number and napishi- am asking to accept for number, xx
Vadim you will make.

Матч wrote:

Vadim you will make.

Yes already contributed.

Матч wrote:

violations of food in lichku 2-mind participants from above and from below. Guys you will shed the entire the intel. I cannot straight for the, abolished. Esteem 4 - 8 past pages, not would prevent.

Yura not confuse people. I himself all'll send out. And the Mess will.

+1

Still can be enter in the number of lucky ones? Aside from fidera need done in 1 and 2 ounces of glass and 4 ounces of carbon fibre.

vinitu69 wrote:

A can be enter in the number of lucky ones? Aside from fidera need done in 1 and 2 ounces of glass and 4 ounces of carbon fibre.

Can be.
Not islamic, read subject, 8 strange ago. Can on vershinkam change Made to Order.
4-costly, reliable. Sense additional not see. In goes 4-there is. In my opinion

Last edited by Матч (Jan 30 2014 03:55:31)

All, good night.

Are registered have Tim's.

Paid now & # 163 ;9 .99 banking card with proceeed this exchange accounts. Wrote off 576,87 the Course released-57,745

Course central bankers on 29.01 57.4983
Course central bankers on 30.01 57.3163

Not know on what date converted, but consumption on conversion proved not big (either 0.4 either 0.7%).

Glot wrote:

Anyone reflecting, good night.

Are registered Tim, the.

Paid now & # 163 ;9 .99 banking card with proceeed this exchange accounts. Wrote off 576,87 the Course released-57,745

Course central bankers on 29.01 57.4983
Course central bankers on 30.01 57.3163

Not know on what date converted, but consumption on conversion proved not big (either 0.4 either 0.7%).

Holy shit what course. That with rublem is done :canthearyou:

23 January pay will ensure continued, course 58.56. And later 3 hours course 59.138 o.o.

Last edited by Матч (Jan 30 2014 04:08:06)

Fu finally get through the opening credits subject on tormoznom planshetnike. On vershinkam will follow advice Yuri and from 4-'s untsevoy refuse. If I correctly understood, in list will contribute Vadim? Would still under somehow number. Like understood pro registration have Tim.

vinitu69 wrote:

Fu finally get through the opening credits subject on tormoznom planshetnike. On vershinkam will follow advice Yuri and from 4-'s untsevoy refuse. If I correctly understood, in list will contribute Vadim? Would still under somehow number. Like understood pro registration Tim, the.

Vadim already today will make in list. Some the twists and turns atoning in lichku. Simply follow for theme and lichkoy.

Thank you you for aid and for what I started hooking up this subject. D wait development events as New year in childhood.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Feder under Made to Order on base Tournament ® Pro in Scotland