All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Feder under Made to Order on base Tournament ® Pro in Scotland

Feder under Made to Order on base Tournament ® Pro in Scotland

Posts 571 to 600 of 999

Feder Daiwa Tournament Pro 13,500 under Made to Order in Scotland.

Tim increased Made to Order on 12 udilisch. Orders are taken.
In production launched. Izgotovlenno will in May. Limit 48sht
PREDOPLATA made the main Party 36sht, all thank you!
How be registered have Tim

In 2011 I had been e-mailing with an agent of Dayva in Scotland.
Question was such: Can be whether you have order fidernoe udilishche with right characteristics.
The answer: Without problems
You can create your own udilishche on factory in Britain, but you must chase do this through Matchman Supplies. Minimum party invoicing as least 30-40 units. We can create any udilishche on your’s wishes. Virtually any design is possible. Rods up made on factory Daiwa Sports in Britain have most high-quality, but much more expensive, than rods up our competitors that currently manufactured in China.

17 January 2014 wrote in Daiwa UK letter with request resume production minimum Party types Tournament Pro 135HQ

20 January 2014 came the answer:
"Yes, these rods up can be produce (minimum party 36sht.)
Note on information submitted forth
Some components removed with production, however our department on designing udilisch offers use such a same handle as on models Tournament Long Distance. So same as and other rings Fuji K with the same model.
Letterheads for be manufactured by East with such same characteristics, that and original model TNPF135HQ
Rods up will have serial Number, so am asking all who wants to accept participation, borrow itself its serial Number.
Buy let us have Tim's
On not obligated 112f

Project from Dayva
Design rods up

http://s9.uploads.ru/t/9jTvn.jpg

Fuji K Guides size rings 5.5, 5.5, 6, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 16
Warranty term such same as and for all udilisch from Dayva
Complectaion:
Udilishche
Neoprenovyy cover
Plastic cube
Tube for veshinok
Done 2.0 oz over and 4.0 oz carbon

Last edited by Матч (Feb 18 2014 23:03:03)

+7

All is true. Only the quality of translation.

seledka wrote:

29 so 29 I not during! Importantly that it comes all broke a and succeeded! :crazyfun:

Simply, Tim will itself under this-mark borrow still stick and not want our stick with his be confused.
We waiting for whistle, with days on day, as the only Tim responds, that Made to Order went, then zavki already not will accepted. Until still can be, so forth only on order.

Last edited by Vadkh (Jan 31 2014 12:50:10)

Dobryi day! Wanted to ask, this only I have yesterday on the evening and until night not more likely 3 star hotel forum? Sat sat with different laptops, huh wanted to go but raze!

Николаускас wrote:

Dobryi day! Wanted to ask, this only I have yesterday on the evening and until night not more likely 3 star hotel forum? Sat sat with different laptops, huh wanted to go but raze!

Hours in 2 night earned.

duffy333 wrote:

Skyfall registration Tim, the - all here is here in caricature: Buying fishing ethnicity and accessories in overseas Internet

Thank you! Very helped!

Vadkh wrote:

This is open mockery.

Would still ordered, so say trial Made to Order :crazyfun:

Dobryi day! On registration all passed successfully! Thank you large Duffy! And here is on remunerating of course on had! Under remunerating simply card visa nor as not wants its log. Sat Perhaps hours two waited until system its will check, so and not well cared for by. When the on one Japanese site’itself a bag Evergreen, had to get checked in in Pei's take, of course through Pei fell pay for adopted immediately. Mere 0.5 ?came 7,22 UAH. Thank you! Yes when was paying Pei Palom nor where not found tick about moreover that to convert through Bank, only envelope through Pei fell. Credit card first Internet (visa debit with currency the dollar) course dollar to six have 1,673

Vadim add please number 26 1oz - 1ps, 1.5 oz - 1ps, Fresh - 1ps. Thank you in advance.

vinitu69 wrote:

Vadim add please number 26 1oz - 1ps, 1.5 oz - 1ps, Fresh - 1ps. Thank you in advance.

Added.

Orkaha wrote (and):

Guys, what still extractor drenan buy need to? Ca, I made missed?

This open mockery.

Yes there is no, this not banter. Let qualitative extractor for 0.50f not would prevent, second test maps on solvency, worded, third you already are special the close to engrandece :D as future buyer 13,500, and Tim this knows.
Here in topic I read, that one a participant bought have Tim's trial product on 9.99f. If this podsachek, then he in plastic pipe not of debt. To example hard time delivering rods up 40f, and plus podsak hard time delivering immediately 70f. If who the wants what any dozakazat, choose in scope similar things, racks, here from podsacheka, another place it and vast, but even not as such, camping on K. She not of debt in pipe!!

And sense now. Maybe, you, that either turn, if stick only in May will are prepared?

I here is think, sprays train can go in tubuse? If when presently the feeder will, I'm charming smell like, and fish under my looming, the to Bank itself to udilischu styanetsya :D

Матч wrote:

Yes there is no, this not banter. Let qualitative extractor for 0.50f not would prevent

Ah and how many their can be in pipe nakherachit :crazyfun: Nu the handle for podsachnika can be can, several weight legs for chairs / platforms.

Матч wrote:

third you already are special the close to engrandece :D

Yura, and ooi emperor? :crazyfun: eat some more :D

Vadkh wrote:

Nu and how many their can be in pipe nakherachit Nu the handle for podsachnika can be can, several weight legs for chairs / platforms.

Yura, and ooi emperor? Eat some more

Emperor Tim.
I absolutely'm sober, until.
This you Vadim, the old lizard, know as grammotno do Made to Order, and strangers not know.
In pipe fits, feeder racks 3 and here drenan 2.4m telescope. But with handle not know, camping on K. Rings on New 13,500 more.

Матч wrote:

This is you Vadim, the old lizard, know as grammotno do Made to Order, and strangers not know.
In pipe fits, feeder racks 3 and here drenan 2.4m telescope. But with handle not know, camping on K. Rings on New 13,500 more.

Have Tim except pipes, the entire sending still in healthy course box is stowed, there and the fishing line is and other hell is that will go down.
Yura already evening tyapnitsy, and you nor in one the eye. :D I and the a beer, eh your pint.

Last edited by Vadkh (Jan 31 2014 18:36:42)

PPS wrote:

I here is think, sprays train can go in tubuse? If when presently the feeder will, I'm charming smell like, and fish under my looming, the to Bank itself to udilischu styanetsya

Sensas sprays, small fit in that trunk. And train can go, and richvot, and not of debt, and begins to flow 100%

Vadkh wrote:

Wu Tim's except pipes, the entire sending still in healthy course box is stowed, there and the fishing line is and other hell is that will go down.

Yes, but cube through parsel 40f, and box with pipe 60f. In my opinion

Over those times when Pandora 1.5kh0.6kh0.3m weight 29.5kg on s means of delivery cost 60f, now 120f.

Thank you Daffi333 for detailed explanations in caricature, all very simply (a pity not can put the Pimlico plus, not in importance escho!) :idea: About ekstraktora need to clarify can me still that need to or not necessarily? Not delights the problems with card VISA :angry:

Dobryi evening! Remind party members that need to to answer will ensure continued on his reaffirming about remunerating Drenana, to he understood, that this about Fischer's? Thank you

Николаускас wrote:

Dobryi evening! Remind party members that need to to answer Tim on his reaffirming about remunerating Drenana, to he understood, that this about Fischer's? Thank you

Nothing not need to respond, he and so will understand. You not Tim responded, this site automation manager.

Vadkh wrote:

Wu Tim except pipes, the entire sending still in healthy course box is stowed, there and raskosami and other hell is that will go down.
Yura already evening tyapnitsy, and you nor in one the eye. I and the a beer, eh your pint.

Edited Vadkh (Today 18 :36: 42)

All, I, too, went for beer :D

'oc! PCA :flag:

Николаускас wrote:

this about Fischer's

Can about Fidera? Robert James (a gentleman called Bobby) Fischer died. In 2008.: '(

Order them so Perhaps this and understood!

Muddle please on Number 28 done 1.0, 1.5

seledka wrote:

Don’t delights the problems with card VISA

Today card VISA paid without problems.

Бек wrote:

Today card VISA paid without problems.

Have human apparently visa, Elektron.

Should get a confirmation email from Davie today. We can discuss more tomorrow as I am calling in.

Regards,

Martin

Should get reaffirming-mail traffic from oxide is today. We can discuss more detail tomorrow, I'll call.

With respect,

Martin

Have sent project as he will look.

http://s9.uploads.ru/t/dthmy.jpg

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Feder under Made to Order on base Tournament ® Pro in Scotland