All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Feder under Made to Order on base Tournament Pro in Scotland

Feder under Made to Order on base Tournament Pro in Scotland

Posts 751 to 780 of 999

Feder Daiwa Tournament Pro 13,500 under Made to Order in Scotland.

Tim increased Made to Order on 12 udilisch. Orders are taken.
In production launched. Izgotovlenno will in May. Limit 48sht
PREDOPLATA made the main Party 36sht, all thank you!
How be registered have Tim

In 2011 I had been e-mailing with an agent of Dayva in Scotland.
Question was such: Can be whether you have order fidernoe udilishche with right characteristics.
The answer: Without problems
You can create your own udilishche on factory in Britain, but you must chase do this through Matchman Supplies. Minimum party invoicing as least 30-40 units. We can create any udilishche on yours wishes. Virtually any design is possible. Rods up made on factory Daiwa Sports in Britain have most high-quality, but much more expensive, than rods up our competitors that currently manufactured in China.

17 January 2014 wrote in Daiwa UK letter with request resume production minimum Party types Tournament Pro 135HQ

20 January 2014 came the answer:
"Yes, these rods up can be produce (minimum party 36sht.)
Note on information submitted forth
Some components removed with production, however our department on designing udilisch offers use such a same handle as on models Tournament Long Distance. So same as and other rings Fuji K with the same model.
Letterheads for be manufactured by East with such same characteristics, that and original model TNPF135HQ
Rods up will have serial Number, so am asking all who wants to accept participation, borrow itself its serial Number.
Buy let us have Tim's
On not obligated 112f

Project from Dayva
Design rods up

http://s9.uploads.ru/t/9jTvn.jpg

Fuji K Guides size rings 5.5, 5.5, 6, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 16
Warranty term such same as and for all udilisch from Dayva
Complectaion:
Udilishche
Neoprenovyy cover
Plastic cube
Tube for veshinok
Done 2.0 oz over and 4.0 oz carbon

Last edited by (Feb 18 2014 23:03:03)

+7

Match
Tomorrow will translate on this map with the other. And write him to repeated

Last edited by (Feb 12 2014 22:20:07)

To Stimul-Cash, men, paid for Vincent still yesterday. Thank you large for a vanity.

I Tayfunu told, must emerge on the link.

Match

004 and 020 predoplacheno

Last edited by (Feb 12 2014 22:56:29)

wrote:

"the, can who converting, and the that the through the interpreter until me not it comes sense.

Dear Sergey,

The status of order number: 20140131103800 has changed to: In progress.

can you speak to the bank please
regards
tim

Edited Beck (Today 22 :20: 43)

Status invoicing Number, was twisted on "in processing"
You can contact with bank.

I so understood Made to Order until need not was pay for and on fact must pass paying.

Match - sell its stick with # 001 - can on a handle opposed - me for collections.
I promise it not harvest.

On kvivertipam: All normally. The price as wrote Yura Match, simply Tim veiled wrote, but only that confirmed that 29,97 ?- this 3 kvivera.

Lawyer - under number 12 paying has passed

wrote:

Match - sell its stick with # 001 - can on a handle opposed - me for collections.
I promise it not harvest.

I its authorized good man in Bryansk. She will fight for clubs. Me she not need a, I have 13,500 the original of the with April 2010, I to him grown partial.

Last edited by (Feb 12 2014 23:37:43)

Who can help? Tried to to commit property purchase have Tim. Not can the author paint its is MasterCard. Or long wait need.

wrote:

Who the knows what one have this human?

NEC

Dobryi evening!
Prepayment produced!
Check a tick the Pimlico plus!
Thank you!

About moreover that banking card, not avtorizovyvaetsya I already wrote! I, too, tried to two days its avtorizovat so and not was able! Had to pay for PeyPalom!

Thank you Yuri! If it is not difficult still question. Pay for fidera pursue after answer Tim's on letter (pattern which gave Vadim)?

Incidentally buying small beer like has passed. At least money written down.

Number 29 it reinvests! Large thank you Yuri and Vadim you good fellows! I illustrate only as we all you are weary :tired:

After sent letters Tim sent the answer "I can a payment from your card used in the & # 163 ;1 .49 order. " I so understood will have to buy 300 extractor. Accounts on stick and additional make ends there is no.

vinitu69 wrote:

After sent letters Tim sent the answer "I can a payment from your card used in the & # 163 ;1 .49 order. " I so understood will have to buy 300 extractor. Accounts on stick and additional make ends there is no.

And that guglotolmach not works :D You want to buy it 300 extractor and atoning 300 extractor, still on imposes work for me for commercial party. And most derive far these extractor fans to poke. :crazyfun:

Bought artificial oparyshey. Want pay for all immediately and stick and make ends. Pay for d the same card. Issue Tim's I not understood. As can be take? Paid with my maps. Sorry if'm being obtuse.

vinitu69 wrote:

Ive bought artificial oparyshey. Want pay for all immediately and stick and make ends. Pay for d the same card. Issue Tim's I not understood. As can be take? Paid with my maps. Sorry if'm being obtuse.

Bezaktseptno - i.e. silently. :D You will ensure continued can you nod your head and paid, man with cards Enura Abdullayeva-Enura Abdullayeva.
Yes will not run out on your prairie fire a little bit bison, my the redskin brother :D

And if seriously, write in the answer team - Ok. And everything else he himself will make.

Last edited by Vadkh (Feb 13 2014 12:58:15)

vinitu69 wrote:

Ive bought artificial oparyshey. Want pay for all immediately and stick and make ends. Pay for d the same card. Issue Tim's I not understood. As can be take? Paid with my maps. Sorry if'm being obtuse.

Of food will ensure continued:
Yes Tim
You can take full payment from my card and combine with order &#163 ;1 .49 order.

He knows s map and can to lift himself money. Yours letter will-resolution to pay for. In letter I mutating algorithmic security code yes launching paid full and add in parcel Made to Order lawsuit. Oparyshey.

Last edited by (Feb 13 2014 13:20:50)

wrote:

zakak oparyshey

Here is from Ital, this type obkakannykh? :crazyfun:

33. Alexander "Rybatsky the beacon"
34. Alexander "Rybatsky the beacon"
Not arrived on Forum with 25 January. 2 letters wrote silence. If Tim will tell that there is no on him pay or movement reservation in Friday destabilized. One stick Goes to Cherepovets, the second freed.

Guys large thank you! Letter sent. Ashamed me. Get back a little.

vinitu69 wrote:

Children (Guys) large thank you! Letter sent. Ashamed me. Get back a little.

As spoke Vadim, get back a little in his stomach not - He's gurgling :D

Yes you now in tour can be explorers. There was the pint and here was the pint. Hi,, that for order them. Even wah-wah face put not can. Okay then so ha-ha.

Filled up balance on a map, wrote will ensure continued that would was photographing achieve escape amount.

And full sum this how many?

vinitu69 wrote:

A full sum this how many?

Wrote in lichku

As to inform will ensure continued, that popomnil expense maps?

vinitu69 wrote:

How to inform Tim, that popomnil expense maps?

If entire amount a full payment

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Feder under Made to Order on base Tournament Pro in Scotland