All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Feder under Made to Order on base Tournament ® Pro in Scotland

Feder under Made to Order on base Tournament ® Pro in Scotland

Posts 811 to 840 of 999

Feder Daiwa Tournament Pro 13,500 under Made to Order in Scotland.

Tim increased Made to Order on 12 udilisch. Orders are taken.
In production launched. Izgotovlenno will in May. Limit 48sht
PREDOPLATA made the main Party 36sht, all thank you!
How be registered have Tim

In 2011 I had been e-mailing with an agent of Dayva in Scotland.
Question was such: Can be whether you have order fidernoe udilishche with right characteristics.
The answer: Without problems
You can create your own udilishche on factory in Britain, but you must chase do this through Matchman Supplies. Minimum party invoicing as least 30-40 units. We can create any udilishche on your’s wishes. Virtually any design is possible. Rods up made on factory Daiwa Sports in Britain have most high-quality, but much more expensive, than rods up our competitors that currently manufactured in China.

17 January 2014 wrote in Daiwa UK letter with request resume production minimum Party types Tournament Pro 135HQ

20 January 2014 came the answer:
"Yes, these rods up can be produce (minimum party 36sht.)
Note on information submitted forth
Some components removed with production, however our department on designing udilisch offers use such a same handle as on models Tournament Long Distance. So same as and other rings Fuji K with the same model.
Letterheads for be manufactured by East with such same characteristics, that and original model TNPF135HQ
Rods up will have serial Number, so am asking all who wants to accept participation, borrow itself its serial Number.
Buy let us have Tim's
On not obligated 112f

Project from Dayva
Design rods up

http://s9.uploads.ru/t/9jTvn.jpg

Fuji K Guides size rings 5.5, 5.5, 6, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 16
Warranty term such same as and for all udilisch from Dayva
Complectaion:
Udilishche
Neoprenovyy cover
Plastic cube
Tube for veshinok
Done 2.0 oz over and 4.0 oz carbon

Last edited by Матч (Feb 18 2014 23:03:03)

+7

Now remained wait to on May :) Wu me as times vacation will :)

duffy333 wrote:

Feeder talk limited sukses - talk sounds :glasses: And numernye - but without Boris Vasil'evich Numerov "6" and "13." Not, ah and made, gulyat so gulyat :D

And can be to know, than # 6 not glyanulas? I so at all would # 13 ordered, if would not is busy was. I have many that in life with number 13 stems, contrary lucky with him. But pro 6 only have Chinese there is any negatives.

#006 - Radix

Radix wrote:

But pro 6 only have Chinese there is any negatives.

Against Russian literature to read need to, look roots there.

Not d :) Magic often not works, if not have about it no notions, me and so suits :)

Not naschyol full prices udki? How many?

Dimoska wrote:

Don’t naschyol full prices udki? How many?

In lichke

Dobryi evening! Wanted to ask, me, too, in lichku bounce how many will cost my Made to Order fully. Thank you

Николаускас wrote:

Dobryi evening! Wanted to ask, me, too, in lichku bounce how many will cost my Made to Order fully. Thank you

In lichke. Forgot add done 3 + 25 ?

Thank you large!

Dobryi day. Question znatokam:
How be appropriate, for expected us 135HQ, coil Daiwa Tournament ISO 4500 ENTOH?

Perfectly be appropriate. Ranks at on video gets caught with such coil. All the more rings to series of. I enleve with basey weight 445gr. Have iso is there Anton weight 495gr. Fully Corps from metal, very reliable tool. In my opinion

Glot wrote:

the Big thank you, Yuri. Simply - What...? Basia so heavily more expensive for the latest month. And this coil Adrenaline sells on 10420, but have them only pravorukie.

She not can cost 10420. Its the price 24,000 wherever.
Let-exile.

Glot wrote:

http://adrenalin.ru/catalog/rybalka/kat … ament_iso/

This the coil like mnogorukaya. The price on-07 below dealer, very strange, the more-japan!

Glot wrote:

Perhaps take try? The price as have windcast z.

If all of this truth, of course launching. Can drain their.

Glot wrote:

Perhaps take try? The price as have windcast z.

From you until sports on Smolnoy parcel- just.

Матч wrote:

From you until sports on Smolnoy parcel- just.

And there in falling. D4 there is one pleasant thing. But something they be kept in the dark. Reason’explained those, that on all coils prices reduced. Reduction in 2 times more like not messages. But look need, if this truth, then give me back Goode will buying.

That the the price a suspicious. , too, that whether buy. Almost a freebie. -

Here is here with prices not quite understandable http://www.masterfishing.ru/category/to … so-entoh-/

Бек wrote:

here is here with prices not quite understandable http://www.masterfishing.ru/category/to … so-entoh- /

There and with coils not quite understandable. Name one thing, photo another, the price the third. :crazyfun: But its feet can from one sanders grow. In were I have long not believe.

There instead Tornament IDF Intokh can be:

Tornament MTM, Tornament IDF, Tornament Intokh.

Ordered now. Maybe, you itself that spool, this precisely IDF, said, that simply lowered prices dayvu. Asked clarify under what she hand, if under left, then naturally immediately buy.

orkaha wrote:

Booked now. Maybe, you itself this coil, this precisely IDF, said, that simply lowered prices dayvu. Asked clarify under what she hand, if under left, then naturally immediately buy.

Sergei, atoning, text them back please, interestingly.

'oc, update my. Here have coils is changing, as under left so and under right hand

Guys, another times understand, that without taxable choked can be only in claims of. I asked send expense to pay for plastic card, have sent "20800 quid." Wrote them after gaining accounts "the gratifying" letter, with refusal from purchases, pre making photo pages site with the characterisitcs, indicated there prices, that would they then not talked, that dumb, a blind and camping on Afghan and camping on P. Interestingly, that they reciprocate.

orkaha wrote:

Guys, another times understand, that without taxable choked can be only in claims of. I asked send expense to pay for plastic card, have sent "20800 quid."

A pity. And so sometimes want to believe in miracle. :dontknow:

P.S.
I believe in honesty President.
And in probity improved.
In caring bank about clients.
In the mermaids believe, in full.

21.02.2014 15 :31: 49
Bezynertsionnaya April coil Daiwa Tournament ISO 4500 Entoh - 1 Tennessee
20 820 Br
Resolved to remunerating
Ah like to read becomes (not in offense)

Match
Book one thing udilishche

webbb wrote:

Match
Book one thing udilishche

Seriously? What Number?

Match zabanen for violating rules on 2 month.

On her right Made to Order related. If what the changes for routing commissioned, or news, how be?

PPS wrote:

on right Made to Order related. If what the changes for routing commissioned, or news, how be?

I different motives.

+2

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Feder under Made to Order on base Tournament ® Pro in Scotland