All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Feder under Made to Order on base Tournament ® Pro in Scotland

Feder under Made to Order on base Tournament ® Pro in Scotland

Posts 871 to 900 of 999

Feder Daiwa Tournament Pro 13,500 under Made to Order in Scotland.

Tim increased Made to Order on 12 udilisch. Orders are taken.
In production launched. Izgotovlenno will in May. Limit 48sht
PREDOPLATA made the main Party 36sht, all thank you!
How be registered have Tim

In 2011 I had been e-mailing with an agent of Dayva in Scotland.
Question was such: Can be whether you have order fidernoe udilishche with right characteristics.
The answer: Without problems
You can create your own udilishche on factory in Britain, but you must chase do this through Matchman Supplies. Minimum party invoicing as least 30-40 units. We can create any udilishche on your’s wishes. Virtually any design is possible. Rods up made on factory Daiwa Sports in Britain have most high-quality, but much more expensive, than rods up our competitors that currently manufactured in China.

17 January 2014 wrote in Daiwa UK letter with request resume production minimum Party types Tournament Pro 135HQ

20 January 2014 came the answer:
"Yes, these rods up can be produce (minimum party 36sht.)
Note on information submitted forth
Some components removed with production, however our department on designing udilisch offers use such a same handle as on models Tournament Long Distance. So same as and other rings Fuji K with the same model.
Letterheads for be manufactured by East with such same characteristics, that and original model TNPF135HQ
Rods up will have serial Number, so am asking all who wants to accept participation, borrow itself its serial Number.
Buy let us have Tim's
On not obligated 112f

Project from Dayva
Design rods up

http://s9.uploads.ru/t/9jTvn.jpg

Fuji K Guides size rings 5.5, 5.5, 6, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 16
Warranty term such same as and for all udilisch from Dayva
Complectaion:
Udilishche
Neoprenovyy cover
Plastic cube
Tube for veshinok
Done 2.0 oz over and 4.0 oz carbon

Last edited by Матч (Feb 18 2014 23:03:03)

+7

'oc, now. Maybe, you uninstall an

Glot wrote:

Today was in an exhibition VVC. Unfortunately was only 3 minutes. Dropped by on billboard dayvy. Ah and across sharp TNPF135 and TNF14. On 135 th rings Fuji alconite K and. The shield from BFF. Rusko-telling the the Japanese nothing not know, so capturing the any can reduce-consultant, he said that in Russia both stick will be competitively supplied. Showed prays- 135-I 700 $! About remove with production nothing not knows.

Where here our?

http://s9.uploads.ru/t/q4QsX.jpg

I not found?. But there is suspicion that 6-I right. Although here as from multi match.

6 right this spectron, and our this either the first either the third from Left. Today there was, saw personally in the hands of hold something for me. Had been given catalogue on 2014, there this stick there, as however and not only its. Incidentally on TNPF135 rings big, By series of.

Alex82 wrote:

6 right this spectron, and our this either the first either the third from Left. Today there was, saw personally in the hands of hold something for me. Had been given catalogue on 2014, there this stick there, as however and not only its. Incidentally on TNPF135 rings big, By series of.

And this not simply 13 and 14 There?

One their them 14, and the second as times 13,500.

Alex82 wrote:

One their them 14, and the second as times 13,500.

Ah need to was derzhitsya komeley do, telepon same certainly was with a.

Planned in more details pofotat in the second calling to Intersec, but unfortunately not broke a. Had to leave before than planned. Can who from of Moscow would correct omission.

Last edited by Alex82 (Feb 27 2014 22:02:15)

Alex82 wrote:

What the fuck big even?
We big not police forces!

Message from dave mc Auley
The guides on the new Tournament 135HQ will be 10 in total in the following sizes
5.5, 5.5, 6, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 16
Quiver tips will be the current
QT-FTH – 2oz Fibreglass
QT-HHF - 4oz Carbon
Best regards
Dave

запой wrote:

what the fuck big even?
We big not police forces!

These jerks, on meant it thought, that if from Russia book party 13,500 St. The need to a pilot 13,500 on exhibition bring and can be in a series of pitch. On a new. They same so make constantly, Spektron - Konose-Spektron.

Last edited by Vadkh (Feb 27 2014 22:14:45)

Glot wrote:

Nu and across sharp TNPF135

There is no there 135, good jihadi

Glot wrote:

Nu and across sharp TNPF135 and TNF14.

And saechku for null :mad: :D

D.S.I wrote:

No there 135, good jihadi

Thank you Sergei Ivanovich! Calmed

+1

, too, today watched, 135 not found, 12 / 13 saw.

rem791 wrote:

, too, today watched, 135 not found, 12 / 13 saw.

Itself, rybachok Shiller wrong)

D.S.I wrote:

Rum, rybachok Shiller wrong)

Understandable, and I perishing to be upset began, as this I not so unexpectedly fresh not shaken!

People, from Tim Made to Order in Russia usually how many goes?

Бек wrote:

"the, from Tim Made to Order in Russia usually how many goes?

2 -3 -4 weeks, 2-3 month - depends on before enrolling delivery and from our mails as simple so and ESM.
On ways case.

In Ukraine rode in Made to Order for 3 days. Though than is causing major.

Only arrived with exhibition. Was with child, so, that pleasantly nor what not saw. But, got acquainted with an English person with dayvy. One of them each Tim and Hypnotizes udilischami. Good was guy from Germany, he a bit spoke on Russian, so, that, that I could not say on English so, he helped. Ended those, that I them told pro our Made to Order, and one of the English back in late conversation said, that in gift for me he will write on my form my name of, having recorded my a and Number my stick. Good guys proved. In Sunday plan still times to get down to, but already without child. So same got acquainted with the Japanese, representative Dayva in Russia, on question, will whether they sell, that, that brought on exhibition, he polushopotom responded, that perhaps in Sunday after 15 hours, so as until this can come see you vyshestoyaschee leadership.

orkaha
Not grave would correct. :crazyfun: Interesting as you razzhalobil anglosaksa :D.
Ah yes okay.
You another tell, there was precisely 13,500 stick (which until in production there is no) or 13 Long distans?

Vadim, is English himself proposed do in gift the writing, I about this even and not spoke.
About fidera I their even in drawn pleasantly not hold something for me, child not gave. Saw, that on what the queen of have become write father-in-law, 100 "grape". On question why not write test on all, shook shrug our shoulders and said, that have them so priyanto write test on line they made. Yes, until talked, my a tomboy not gave me contemplated (4 years old) so guys the candy, then the handle, then roulette him, in late all who of them has brought package with armrests of and roulettes and I broke little new ground son, that if he will give to talk to the spaces with uncles, then uncle him will present many knobs. Still 3 minutes I was able with them to talk. So same they said, that the price Turnamentov 700 $, but I not understood, then whether parts for they for such a price and ridicule supply, then whether retail the price such a will in Russia. Yes, on question, who same all ??? reform representative dayvy in trades abroad, that would although would coil in renovating accounted, they called two firms and asked me to know about them reviews, as they work.

Vadkh wrote:

you another tell, there was precisely 13,500 stick (which until in production there is no) or 13 Long distans?

Vadim, was yesterday in an exhibition. Nor the, nor the other stick on booth dayvy not was.

Акунин wrote:

Vadim, was yesterday in an exhibition. Nor the, nor the other stick on booth dayvy not was.

Here is here the and betray him came up. Previous mouthpieces say that 13,500 on booth there is. Other say, that there is no.
I so understand, that you all, except DSI, these St in eyes before not saw and not you can their identify.
Here is already which man writes with exhibition and no one supplied in take a picture of not can. The shame the Moscow cell :crazyfun:! ” Heh me would modicum one peepholes on them I merely and diagnosis was would on face.

Vadkh
You are right. Brilliant live these stick saw the first time. But I closely read calligraphy on forms. :rolleyes:

Акунин wrote:

you are right. Brilliant live these stick saw the first time. But I closely read calligraphy on forms. :rolleyes:

Ah and that written was on them. Interested those the first and the third from Left. If look on picture.

Vadkh wrote:

Nu and that written was on them. Interested those the first and the third from Left. If look on picture.

Not very is it apt the top photo. This two model simply (not Distans) Dayva Turnament (Tournament Feeder). One 3.90m. Test 150. Weight 275gr. The second 4.20. M. Test 165. Ves300gr. Carbon fibre SVF, rings and katushkoderzhatel Fuji, compound V-Joint. Made in Scotland.

Last edited by Акунин (Feb 28 2014 19:36:05)

Акунин wrote:

This is two model simply (not Distans) Dayva Turnament (Tournament Feeder). One 3.90m. Test 150. Weight 275gr. The second 4.20. M. Test 165. Ves300gr. Carbon fibre SVF, the rings and katushkoderzhatel Fuji, compound V-Joint. Made in Scotland.

All in order. This the most that neither naest Long Distansy, only the German labeling. Thus in an exhibition two Long 13 and 14. Theme closed. 13,500 there and not was. DSi was rights - the old pequeno diablo. :cool:

Vadkh wrote:

Everyone in order. This the most that neither naest Long Distansy, only the German labeling.

This the most real Long Distansy. :cool: Pro 13,500 said, that wash their hands with production. When asked, not will whether accidentally their to do. Ah there again, or spetspartiyu. In the answer saw clever his smile and the answer - type not know, but perhaps there is no.

P.S. Vadim, and Shoguns may me appealed. Only not understood what more. 13 or 14. They different as and Distantsy.

+1

All Hi. Tomorrow food on exhibition. Can all photograph and stuck to know that and as.

That need photograph? And that ask?
Yes and how many is worth.
Await the.

Last edited by ser-shu (Mar 1 2014 16:21:21)

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Feder under Made to Order on base Tournament ® Pro in Scotland