All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Feder under Made to Order on base Tournament ® Pro in Scotland

Feder under Made to Order on base Tournament ® Pro in Scotland

Posts 961 to 990 of 999

Feder Daiwa Tournament Pro 13,500 under Made to Order in Scotland.

Tim increased Made to Order on 12 udilisch. Orders are taken.
In production launched. Izgotovlenno will in May. Limit 48sht
PREDOPLATA made the main Party 36sht, all thank you!
How be registered have Tim

In 2011 I had been e-mailing with an agent of Dayva in Scotland.
Question was such: Can be whether you have order fidernoe udilishche with right characteristics.
The answer: Without problems
You can create your own udilishche on factory in Britain, but you must chase do this through Matchman Supplies. Minimum party invoicing as least 30-40 units. We can create any udilishche on your’s wishes. Virtually any design is possible. Rods up made on factory Daiwa Sports in Britain have most high-quality, but much more expensive, than rods up our competitors that currently manufactured in China.

17 January 2014 wrote in Daiwa UK letter with request resume production minimum Party types Tournament Pro 135HQ

20 January 2014 came the answer:
"Yes, these rods up can be produce (minimum party 36sht.)
Note on information submitted forth
Some components removed with production, however our department on designing udilisch offers use such a same handle as on models Tournament Long Distance. So same as and other rings Fuji K with the same model.
Letterheads for be manufactured by East with such same characteristics, that and original model TNPF135HQ
Rods up will have serial Number, so am asking all who wants to accept participation, borrow itself its serial Number.
Buy let us have Tim's
On not obligated 112f

Project from Dayva
Design rods up

http://s9.uploads.ru/t/9jTvn.jpg

Fuji K Guides size rings 5.5, 5.5, 6, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 16
Warranty term such same as and for all udilisch from Dayva
Complectaion:
Udilishche
Neoprenovyy cover
Plastic cube
Tube for veshinok
Done 2.0 oz over and 4.0 oz carbon

Last edited by Матч (Feb 18 2014 23:03:03)

+7

'oc, let us wait, thank you!

Guys, here is honestly. Not thought I that get a benchmark expected until invoicing. Ah good fellows. Means bad listeners if want.

Борис(Москва) wrote:

http://www.mudhole.com/Rod-Building/Con … urf-Guides - here is this more interesting to do. – my opinion

Ah if for syurfa, then in over :confused:

Last edited by D.S.I (Mar 29 2014 19:49:38)

Boris (Moscow)
Without a chance.

Boris (Moscow)
If like it or can order 36 so, less not take in Made to Order. On this fludit in topic brand new.

Nikolai B. From Propulsion The-Ola
Nikolai, what implications has your post to commissioned types?

Vadkh wrote:

If like it or can order 36 so, less not take in Made to Order.

Vadim, I asked Yuri to know pro whereas letterheads for on stage invoicing, denied: '(

Ivanovich, I, too, with Yurkom spoke after you and he wrote there, like as only party can be order. If that - moped not my. Yurka with bathhouses will and otpishitsya, until on a new not zagudit :crazyfun:

Could you tell me people good want simultaneously with this with a stick still bring one feeder friend, so here is not will emerge whether problems on customs has effectively with sum game invoicing or still with than any, like limit in 1,000 euros has remained the same. Thank you.

I have the latter sending was slightly more on limit, problems not was.

Last edited by Igor Che (Mar 30 2014 18:54:46)

Thank you, and there now introduced like need provide passport data buyer, as is this happening?

I in ESM himself picked up from and sorting points. Arrived, imposed passport, burst held and took away parcel.

Last edited by Igor Che (Mar 30 2014 19:11:09)

Let us hope, that for in other problems our government simply not until downward customs limit
Until increasingly on old on sums
Passport data always under obtaining parcel manage your - this rule

Guys, I understand that, of course, if who the refuses it will be on the brink of fiction, but all same. If will from whom the refusal, ready stick take From.

All who Grand Canal from with Ukraine, all that planned buy in top need to buy separately.
With 1 April in Ukraine twisted bezposhlennyy limit until 150! The euro.
Borotba with those, to not deport currency abroad.
All need to buy in Ukraine, double introduced 7 percent transactions on drugs and still many good.
the Japanese 196
In Russia feared this, and have us introduced.

Last edited by ganster (Mar 30 2014 23:41:48)

however
Urgently contact with Pinhead, from Matchmen Syuplayz, otherwise fishing pole leaves in England. :flag:

Look, you have signed, await the the answer!

I so understand, that under value of 112 paundov we in limit already not gonna fit in that thing?

I have Made to Order, 760.46 on 290 the euro, I accurately not'm gonna fit :D

Silent wrote:

I so understand, that under value of 112 paundov we in limit already not gonna fit in that thing?

On today’s course truly bank
112kh18.32 =2 051grn
2051 / 15.51 =1 32 rented

Still 18 rented on zakupy

So until on May, as until moon. Slightly is changing the ratio the euro to six and. Whether, that will. Of weathering.

Silent wrote:

Bud ', that will. Of weathering.

Golden words :cool: The main thing to fish klevala.

Guys, only that received from Inc. letter, which me simultaneously and rewarding for and puzzled
A pilot copy with President ready! Yay tovarischi. :D

Phil writes that Lies simply "byutifyul" stick. http://s8.uploads.ru/kFc0o.jpg

But then writes the, that imposed me in some stupor:

In the photo Tournament Special Edition is from Left
And on right-wing side SPEKTRON 12 / 13. And we directly and our agent
Daiwa Martin Greene think, that rings on Tournament Special Edition
Must be such big, as one on Spectron. You agree?
'd be you satisfied with size of rings, then we can to end production udilisch.

Creepin on photo and think and not fool whether I :dontknow:
http://s9.uploads.ru/bhMD3.jpg
After all on leftist queen of rings larger.
In short here are the full text in the original

Today we have had the first sample of the Special Edition 13’5” Tournament Rods. It is a beautiful fishing rod but there is one question.

In the pictures the Tournament Special Edition is on the left and on the right hand side is a Spectron Feeder 12/13. Both ourselves and our Daiwa Agent, Martin Greene think that the butt eye pictured on the Tournament Rod should be as big as the one on the Spectron. Do you agree?

If you are happy we will step up the size of the eyes on this rod and can finalise production of all the rods.

+1

Guys, here is that I think, that polyubasu to do big rings. And the that have them there in anybody hay - like.
I now update my to them and see him whenever where of left, where the right :flag:

Vadkh wrote:

the pilot copy with President ready! Yay tovarischi.

Am asking discern, not a pilot copy, and my copy. :D No. something 003.

And if he all-??? a pilot, then can be his attach the to my partionnomu instance of the, as free test pattern? Vadim, now particularize have comrades pliz? ^ ^

Oleg_GOR wrote:

Please discern, not a pilot copy, and my copy. :D No. something 003.

And if he all-??? a pilot, then can be his attach the to my partionnomu instance of the, as free test pattern? Vadim, now particularize have comrades pliz? ^ ^

Gubozakatyvatel not attach the? :D
OK, if this your stick, Let him go will with small rings. :flag: :crazyfun:

I, too, for large rings (Number 12)

Vadkh wrote:

Gubozakatyvatel not attach the?
'oc, if this your stick, Let him go will with small rings.

Gubozakatyvateley, too, two, on one on every stick. Am confident, that will come in handy. And stick both, ah for tests difference rings. I them then oblige you know, signing over with whatever better. Stepke Ringeru they for this still and money pay, and I purely from sporting altruism and respect to Dayve. Almost on were, but reciprocal, and for me, and for them. :crazyfun:

Ah all has been solved. They made a mistake. Spektron was from Left.

Apologies, Yes the Spectron rings are larger than on the Tournament sample. We think the Tournament will be better with bigger rings.
Sorry for the confusion.

So, we selecting big rings, as on Spektrone. :flag:

Vadkh wrote:

Nu all has been solved. They made a mistake. Spektron was from Left.

So, we selecting big the rings, as on Spektrone.

Yes, Vadim. Big rings)

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Feder under Made to Order on base Tournament ® Pro in Scotland