All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Tactic » "Method" - are starting explore.

"Method" - are starting explore.

Posts 601 to 630 of 1000

Super :cool:
From what made forms?
IMKh Wu them overall weight small compared with prestonovskimi means can be use lungs rods up.

Beto wrote:

Of what made forms?

From ebonita. He quite poddatliv for processing. But and were instant. Not destroy in, if suddenly whoa. You step. And trough from conventional plastic. Incisions through schoolchildren inadequate to and vydavlivayutsya in metal. Form.
And weight can be any to do.

Last edited by Doka_60 (Dec 23 2011 00:46:55)

+1

Doka_60 wrote:

That and me became interestingly.
Sake of this spent a bit his precious time, and here is what emerged.

Brad, not there's gravy. Much preferable will the classic method or flet. Another way to cut down cash on novizne :flag: too bulky construction. Karp not fool and can vhat have suspected :crazyfun:

Last edited by Romeo (Dec 23 2011 08:55:02)

Beto wrote:

Wu these feeders there is sign advantages before these

These "Banjo" -flety, in my opinion, more inadequate for these micro-pelletsom, than ordinary. In any case, shows up Sergei (Duffy333) - he all and will help clarify.

Last edited by Carlos (Dec 23 2011 10:20:01)

Ah you and Radio Company Alyaksandr Zimouski - "shows up, opinion attributes" :confused:. This not I their "Say, and Andy findlay :D
If in several nutshell, then partly rights Romeo, and partly there is no. I blackcurrant several such feeders in various traditional transportation / size. Couple of times obtain very autumn. No differences on way use, if to compare with fletom, no. The British offer there a minor prikormochnyy pelets zapresovyvat, but I not see nothing inappropriate if there the mill metodnuyu prikormku or pasta get a drink on - make "so there" on a new own manner. The British also recommend these trough, when need's precise impose or when need small in scraps sue fodder (in of England winter had forced on platnikakh karpikov). And with the first, and with a second agree, but if with the first still account for to face, then with a second there is no. Judging by from just this me seems, that this highly of a specialized tool for our conditions.

But for product, DOKA’s organs is 60, respekt :cool:

Under method fishing trip in including outfitting yourself signalizatorami and swingers. With so approach emerged opportunity to experiment on one a fishing trip with various trend to and nozzles simultaneously and importantly harvest pochelovecheski at night. Hi, already it is unrealistic khottsa although would on May to all of this to apply :cool:: '(

Incidentally have Trade Mark trophy appeared pop realization nozzles on their properties resemble PAC (soft the ball in thicker water), but under this producer are declared that they much longer held on in water (have cookie maximum 30 minutes effective actions. If so the effectiveness method fishing on Amur river and lobatomu grow more in been!

And still in this year densely tested products Trade Mark Tehno Karp. Hi, here is that want me say BUT this products fully rule out British, brands. Is worth much (in been cheaper), and works nothing not worse. Even more I’d say - much secure than the same Fox brand, to!

http://www.carpfishing.ua/?page=show_co … omm_id=892

Last edited by Romeo (Dec 23 2011 12:30:33)

Doka_60 wrote:

pravookhorontsі this spent a bit his precious time, and here is what emerged.

What sense in tube voltage of?
Already long such a the feeder itself coined - far easier! E?u?ea from under PET the bottle (color of on choice) to it one samorezom privinchivayu my weight with "inlayn-channel" (in of a line is that :D). In dependence from size vertlyuga do either DEAF, either a glancing option snap. In lid firmly prikormku with small crocheted + the nozzle sitch, ceasing 5sm. 'm using spring for of extermination an! :D

Romeo wrote:

have Trade Mark trophy appeared pop realization nozzles on their properties resemble PAC (soft the ball in thicker water), but under this producer are declared that they much longer held on in water, have cookie maximum 30 minutes effective actions

Roma, this you now Grace] in mind "its air dough"?

shkatula wrote:

It has long such a the feeder itself coined - far easier! E?u?ea from under PET

In Dnieper River dubinshiki similar tackle already years five, as suspects. She so and is called - "bottle cap." Here is only likely there three.

Feederal_74 wrote:

Roma, this you now Grace] in mind "its air dough"?

Not quite. It is difficult describe. Znachittso in bank account lies the firm as Boyle (fingers not squeeze), and when in water is mired 2 and becomes mild, under this positive buoyancy persists hours :dontknow:

shkatula wrote:

Which sense in tube voltage of?

She gives, I.M.H.O.,, additional resilience trough in I might go - ah type tail have proteins :D Also with so "tail" she less since in though.

duffy333 wrote:

She gives, I.M.H.O.,, additional resilience trough in I might go - ah type tail have proteins

Have the, that with ice age period? :-)

duffy333 wrote:

with so "tail" she less since in though.

Perhaps, Yes.

So, admit who you are., someone deliberately but in thicker water?
Levelheaded nozzles, pop bigger pushups, zigrig?

лёша wrote:

So, admit who you are., someone deliberately but in fatter water?
Levelheaded jamborees, pop bigger pushups, zigrig?

I several months so catching.

Romeo wrote:

I several months so eiaee.

But Roman, tell us to what Heights permitted? What conclusions? Than had their? And camping on D.

лёша wrote:

but Roman, tell us to what Heights permitted? What conclusions? Than had their? And camping on D.

Had their right complement. If on strongly a major fish and big hooks the come to grief to nozzle of the ball foam plastic. High not more 10 centimeters if lobatyy and 5-7 if White Amur and carp (yes-yes carp) as me 6600m optimally.

Conclusions such. Not quite this fidernaya had forced but damnably pleased when for fishing 2-3 dozen paravozov. On feeder poklevki to Bank realize very difficult - particularly at night. So without swingers' raze. Why the on pop-up bra samozasechka if poklevka to Bank case rarely. Even with method-kormushkami 60 grams.

In general noona seek something secondary between pop realization Boyle and I and Cook. To and soft was and long in thicker water kept so as not always fish lack 30 minutes to impress the natives, but on pop realization both: Boyle not always are biting.

The most the basic problem find the right hooks to and very big were # 2-3 and to from gossamer a solid wire. Hook from thick wire very strongly pulling the pourer sink and the ball foam plastic prevents good zasechke fish and many idle of steam engines. Fish determined for absurdly remote lips and are getting away.

Modicum results in this year perevysili all expectations question on nozzle of and on a hook remains essentially open, so as need to find even more optimal options than I have there is.

Last edited by Romeo (Dec 24 2011 08:56:39)

Guys! Someone somewhere have us on Forum wrote, that rips houses to edrenyam figinyam have fletov Preston with rubbers these the most gum. My rezinkam on all fletakh came: Do. As there of well-now stowed, leashes are without rubber bands or sweep see.
Even such question. Flety from DRENNAN better than have Preston? Simply have my Preston some animal-care broke down ourselves to edrenyam figenyam.

WILDHUNTER wrote:

location such question. Flety from DRENNAN better than have Preston? Simply have my Preston some animal-care broke down ourselves to edrenyam figenyam.

Drenan from practice zdelan slightly more qualitative. Animal-care tolshe. Enough obese and tough animal-care. But from scale max 35 groamm. In this year like appeared 45 but I in sale their not saw.

With Preston the problem there is. Breaking down animal-care in large. In all inlaynakh breaking down tails. Many not arrived finally in until water. Now've done from ancient protivozakruchivateley sections on 1.5 centimeters and do preventions for.

WILDHUNTER wrote:

that rips houses to edrenyam figinyam have fletov Preston with rubbers these the most gum

I wrote that on their brauningakh tearing. But think that and have Preston's with this affair not better.

WILDHUNTER wrote:

How there of well-now stowed, leashes are without rubber bands or sweep see

If like it or restore flet with rubber, install there not its place fidergam, esteem branch, about this already wrote, if not changes memory Sergei Duffi.

WILDHUNTER wrote:

Just have my Preston some animal-care broke down ourselves to edrenyam figenyam.

Hi, ah listen to Council. Buy it techno carp and realize how lucky pro hemorrhoids those more Kharkiv have you near and their there make and in stores should be full of the. Are worth 10-12 Grzywna (. - kill it is unrealistic!

Weight 30-40-60 grams, there is and flety and with three his

Vasilich already has proven that British, trough money on wind. Now and on method techno carp showed that the British rubbish at this shameful :dontknow: ah crumbling that fidernye that metodnye British,. The wings are falling off the ribs of the and wings on metodnykh. Our indestructible back then! And look accurately so same and are worth in been cheaper. When already people Himself :dontknow:

Last edited by Romeo (Dec 24 2011 19:25:53)

Romeo wrote:

Hi, ah listen to Council.

No one not against entikh mochnykh fletov, but to them perhaps there "toptushek"? And fellow crowbars (as and me) manually obleplyat. Is obtained the same spring (on time), loss the speed, being productive keep further in arsenal flety and toptushki (not dismiss-as :huh:) ah and aesthetics-will have to change-creator :)

Фидерер 71 wrote:

no one not against entikh mochnykh fletov, but to them perhaps there "toptushek"?

Toptushka from Preston's suited filed in the Nick of time :crazyfun: she separately sells if anything :playful:

Last edited by Romeo (Dec 24 2011 19:43:27)

Фидерер 71 wrote:

ah and aesthetics-will have to change-creator

I became to notice that for many brand became more is important than a shallow, vapid his clear-sighted calculation. Well live f-fuck..

Truth say a good picked up by the cops more expensive money. 'm understand that for our country this diagnosis. :dontknow:

Last edited by Romeo (Dec 24 2011 19:44:31)

+1

Фидерер 71 wrote:

but to them perhaps there "toptushek"?

Romeo wrote:

toptushka from Preston's suited filed in the Nick of time

And from Drennan, too, suited.

Romeo wrote:

I became to notice that for many brand became more is important than a shallow, vapid his clear-sighted calculation. Well live f-fuck..
Truth say a good picked up by the cops more expensive money. 'm understand that for our country this diagnosis.

Ah when our start berech nature of and questioning weight ceramic (Drennan) and use secondary sealed plastic saying (Preston, Custard) Then why oh why and consider on price and the quality of.
Can our guys pollsters trough taxes to pay start. An advertisement zaymutsya. The price little will be different from England, Chinese assembly.
Surprisingly that still not proslavlyaete "dunes alliance." But unfortunately the unit recent vintage procured just on our common homeland from quality material usually is worth in been more expensive terms. Take (cool MDL and DPLM Spiningi - on price shimano dormant.

Rasik wrote:

And from Drennan, too, suited.

The kind gentian want it now that emulated size to it is called train not o.s.. But here is the price under same as a in 3 times cheaper! And that most important our much secure on ruggedness!

Last edited by Romeo (Dec 24 2011 20:03:06)

katana wrote:

Nu when our start berech nature of and questioning weight ceramic (Drennan) and use secondary sealed plastic saying (Preston, Custard) Then why oh why and consider on price and the quality of.

:crazyfun: and us then what deal? I have in this year decorating specially only one method there's gravy on zatsepe. Nature I perhaps harm nighttime you are unreal :crazyfun:

To pay in three times more and pass through after each of collapsed trough only because that on psyche will quietly that materials these environmentally more harmless foolish as on me!

katana wrote:

Perhaps our guys pollsters trough taxes to pay start. An advertisement zaymutsya. The price little will be different from England, Chinese assembly.

But until this not so why pay more? I this not understand! I better was Japan not in the damage itself dollar, in producer than d feed kid fall guy!

Last edited by Romeo (Dec 24 2011 20:05:41)

katana wrote:

look (cool MDL and DPLM Spiningi

I I'll hold you in mikrodzhig from kingfischera Kuplennyi for 650 Grzywna (. - different place it! And well that such cool stick at that price began to do the domestic producer!

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Tactic » "Method" - are starting explore.