All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Tactic » "Method" - are starting explore.

"Method" - are starting explore.

Posts 631 to 660 of 1000

Certify words Romeo about Tekhnokarpovskikh fletakh - the average toptushka from Preston as birth for them :flag: Wu me have the most their flet "# 14 bird feeders“ metod ” declaring the "has replaced all" nicknames "in size" a medium "- fine the combination of the price / the quality of. Made from any metal and realistically indestructible back then. So that there is sense support dollar, in a slowdown :yep:.
If Tekhnokarp a bit podsuetittsya and will make such same in size under Prestonovskie toptushki "Small" and "XXL", then will well - and for companies, and for fishermen. I have on karasyu precisely the size of the "Small" the most tradable.

+1

duffy333 wrote:

If Tekhnokarp a bit podsuetittsya and will make such same in size under Prestonovskie toptushki "Small" and "XXL", then will well - and for companies, and for anglers. I have on karasyu precisely the size of the "Small" the most tradable.

I think this not fast approaching and that most importantly this will depend on US! Than more we Ischu feeders techno carp in glass tinkles those faster have them will appear wherewithal on presformy for resins and big! I am confident in this!

Want say that 7.10 that to techno carp we should drink a not mean no relations simply that hasn't always been common rasschetom!

This concerns and fidernykh feeders. If our fisherman abandons nicknames (???? for this estv-premise) and Kims on domestic (and they nothing not worse rather even better) then have us ??? will appear in soon future trough large volume of which some so lacks :flag:

Simply persformy are worth an impossible money and with start all size to do itself not can allow only himself in its production producer!

Last edited by Romeo (Dec 24 2011 20:27:35)

Romeo wrote:

to pay in three times more and pass through after each of collapsed trough only because that on psyche will quietly that materials these environmentally more harmless foolish as on me!

The difference between us in is that I not get upset over the square to kormushkami. From Bajaus tens of Foxes of which many more 3-4 years all are intact. Their sometimes change in case of a breakdown if this guilt producer.

Romeo wrote:

simply persformy are worth an impossible money and with start all size to do itself not can allow only himself in its production producer!

There is no perishing let us pooled our resources and invite all of them forms. :cool:

Last edited by katana (Dec 24 2011 21:14:25)

Hi, ah listen to Council. Buy it techno carp and realize how lucky pro hemorrhoids those more Kharkiv have you near and their there make and in stores should be full of the. Are worth 10-12 Grzywna (. - kill it is unrealistic!

Roma! I with them he launched. Then the quality of rubber bands me not relished! As now not know, and so few commodities TekhnoKarpa'm using.

WILDHUNTER wrote:

Then why oh why the quality of rubber bands me not relished!

Explain it to even coherently only why you the rubber band on this kind of the cow sheds?

explain it to even coherently only why you the rubber band on this kind of the cow sheds?

The quality of rubber bands in the most feeding trough TEKhNOKARP. Life them was one season. The rubber band, in that vertlyug enters and the rubber band-has a drinking tube, which protects basic.

WILDHUNTER wrote:

The elastic, in that vertlyug enters

Before vertlyugom vabcheto a bead on rubber need to questioning and enter not will.

before vertlyugom vabcheto a bead on rubber need to questioning and enter not will.

Reality if as like, Israel’s right to Laynom, and if-deaf, then vertlyug-deaf there.

WILDHUNTER wrote:

reality if as like, Israel’s right to Laynom, and if-deaf, then vertlyug-deaf there.

And why-deaf? What goal? If need to-deaf the easier holdup ahead higher on the main put. And all these gum through body Fleta from crafty and more harm from them than good.

Last edited by Romeo (Dec 24 2011 23:39:43)

Romeo wrote:

the have us ??? will appear in soon future trough large volume of which some so lacks

Ah, not know :dontknow: Roma, and which precisely size you under these have in view? Me contrary lacks "thimble art" in traditional transportation from 40 until 80gr - highly the right they on "Cold" water for industrialized fishing small fry on during.

Have Tekhnokarpa indeed rubber unimportant, but for those money, that they are worth, then well normally.

Last edited by duffy333 (Dec 25 2011 03:41:40)

duffy333 wrote:

highly the right they on "Cold" water for industrialized fishing small fry on during.

These conditions so little meet to most fishermen that producer before them little there is affairs. Economically not benefits. In such conditions need to prikormku to dilute concentrated cooling fluids soil and will the that need to.

In any stores Kharkova sell flety from "Tekhnokarp"?
Thank you.

Last edited by Hedin (Dec 26 2011 13:58:36)

In any stores Kharkova sell flety from "Tekhnokarp"?
Thank you.

So. Truth, 5 "rybolovprofi"
Chancellery 7 / 11 ProFish
A corner Sumy / Aleksandrovic Vesnin karpovyy some a good.
You in asku could not ask ;)

Question Romeo:

What hooks’re using on a carp. In particular for follicle snap?

Doka_60 wrote:

what are the hooks’re using on carp. In particular for follicle snap?

Ovner Since-5. # 2-4. On the next season outfitting yourself hooks techno carp. Stuck - update my.

Romeo wrote:

on the next season outfitting yourself hooks techno carp.

I on site Tekhnokarpa saw their hooks. Interestingly, too, was would their try. But in Dnieper River their not saw. As and the rest products. In my they very similar on Ovnerovskie, karpovoy series of.

P.S. Likened the hooks Since-5 and 50188. They utterly same assessment. In fix sign In? In abroad that-whether?

http://uploads.ru/t/y/W/i/yWitY.jpg

Classic.

Doka_60 wrote:

P.S. Likened the hooks Since-5 and 50188. They utterly same assessment. In fix sign In? In abroad that-whether?

In ruggedness wire. Likely so material is used.

Looked I another Hungarian movies, again these draw getting caught the metodnye kormaki with tube.
Like passed couple of years, and they (kormaki) have them popular.
Classics have them there, why? Can the presentation of the better? Perekhlyosta defence wakes up aggressivity accurately there.
As think?

Karp's many, large :)

лёша wrote:

Perekhlyosta defence wakes up aggressivity accurately there.
As think?

From moreover that I saw in Hungary.
1 They's. Were on classics and nicknames. Go its expensive.
2 Since method use through dibs on long leashes are until 40 see And more often Wolfgang Flur and not cord. So that question perekhlesta little relevant. They ceasing 4-5 times wrapped around method.
3. Rather all, I almost am confident, this Treat about fish. In Hungary little who fish-. Yes and rules fishing even on public reservoirs liberal. And punishment serious, until 300 ? the fine have chasnikov, and inevitably.
What and us wish.
Then and have us bream and carp weight 5-8 kg in rivers will not trophy and who.

+3

Not found discuss samodelok (feeders fletov) and decided to show their in this topic.
On photo samodelki mixture with kormushkami from an outlet.

http://uploads.ru/t/Q/j/W/QjWk9.jpg

http://uploads.ru/t/Q/B/0/QB0w5.jpg

http://uploads.ru/t/4/s/9/4s9mH.jpg

This more than heavy trough - expense of founding from two strata wire
http://uploads.ru/t/m/8/g/m8g7Z.jpg

On crime as goes roughly meter wire.
Enleve with them two season. Exasperated.

Last edited by Flex (Jan 22 2012 23:46:58)

+3

I about prestonovskikh "Banjo Feeder" heard remarks competent people in as it catching, ostensibly charismatic, much preferable fletov precisely for it catching chopped fish - a dace, podlesch and camping on D. Who any can this proargumentirovat?? At all what thought on this about?
I in stalemate)

Now. Maybe, you their only on podlednomu sell try can be :D will season - let us watch. I have they, for example, only in September appeared and pro any statistics difficult to speak until :dontknow:

From their observations: "Banjo Feeder" louder "shlopaetsya"! But less immersed in though. The oval flet further flies. The and the works promise, especially if appears a dark a wisp of cloud.
Thus "method" enleve already years twenty-, did first boxes, by the and then already and small spoon and operculum went. Gak always zaleplivayu in lures from day one.

+1

Monster Crab wrote:

heard remarks competent people in as it catching, ostensibly charismatic, much preferable fletov precisely for it catching chopped fish - a dace, podlesch and camping on Afghan

Not see no causes for such a preferences, but competent people, of course, best 8. The only for petty fish better with transmixers Israel’s right to-Layne 8-) (not deaf).

Last edited by Flex (Jan 29 2012 23:20:07)

Flex wrote:

Can Israel’s right to-layn?

Need advice on application of "metodnykh" prikormok and peletsov companies Sonubaits in terms industrialized fishing the carp fish in "stoyakakh." Producer describes some of them, as "zatochenye" under flety and charismatic,. There is keen desire to in next season try this products in deeds. From whom there is although would minimal experience, am asking to share. Interested in any information, perhaps and on other producers Method Mix.

sendy wrote:

perhaps and on other producers Method Mix.

Let’s take any karpovuyu prikormku. And you add on 1 kg 100-200 grams stick and soils super metodnuyu prikormku. I on full meant it. Ah is it now and konopelki there boiled for okonchennosti the composition :flag:

And metodnuyu on our shops bush seek very long and that most amusing likely its precisely so and receive. Simply make the mill karpovuyu prikormku with large number of glue.

Last edited by Romeo (Jan 30 2012 15:35:30)

+2

Romeo wrote:

let’s take any karpovuyu prikormku. And you add on 1 kg 100-200 grams stick and soils super metodnuyu prikormku. I on full meant it. Ah is it now and konopelki there boiled for okonchennosti composition

Itself and if the mill karpovuyu prikormku correctly moisturize in 3 or in 4 phase can be to obtain such consistence, that would in it stick not promoted?

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Tactic » "Method" - are starting explore.