All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Tactic » "Method" - are starting explore.

"Method" - are starting explore.

Posts 811 to 840 of 1000

2 MAXIK. Look through this, thisand this. Can something will help clarify.

+1

MAXIK wrote:

A here is how be, if body of water has form of so-called - meet?

From size dam depends. If body of water populated the carp, but even in conditions strong (again same, what precisely?) zailennosti on bottom will seats, where carp this though is digging. Typically this seats, where under slime there is close hard soils and this though living, "productive" in it there is life. Often this his "tracks." Gruzikom got any pulse well enough, it seems on "-size. " If with their feet we go - ah fossa on armpit, as if on dirt passed a herd cows. And this as rule not simply mamlenkoe blot, and had a. Ah and any vozvyshennostyam on bottom is worth pay attention.

+2

duffy333 wrote:

Prosmotrite this, this and this.

. And this

Let base about povodochnogo material.
Is a sporting house a good option on affordable price with sufficient assortment of. Enjoyed. Attitude positive. But as and have majority there is their shortcomings.
Carlos, employed in side kombipovodkov. I'm using combined Wolfgang Flur + pletnya. Went on this order to placate tarakov. :D
From benefit to for themselves see tighter, than in opletke the length and in, too, time can be put quite soft pletnyu on the assistant trigger-hair. Plus biodiversity (transformiruemost) and as collateral factor-plagued economies. I have separately forced upon distances might, Fliura in two diameters in length of his from 5 to 25 centimeters and separately hooks in several variations on pletne (as with a hair so and without). Compound noose in loop gives a frikkin '-in options under not so considerable cost material and labor.
If a hook for hair allows link correctly without termousadki and writing and things No multimedia bells and whistles, then at all is obtained chocolate. Got dull a hook, under need in matter of of seconds with him destabilized pletnya and back its with in advance famous a long hair and averting on a new. Accurately so same can be change in matter of of seconds length hair in reasonable range under the necessary task.
Also in pros give as soft pletni which is leading themselves more naturally and allows more guaranteeing and quickly Four Uns head on her nuts. In mouth. In pros flyuru his rigidity. Except obvious-to exclude perekhlesty there is still moment on which many not zaostryayut attention. There is sustainable opinion, with lasting I ready to agree, that precisely rigidity defence wakes up aggressivity prevents fish get rid of nozzles (spit it out its), in, too, time soft the length allows effectively work Gaku. This is not malovazhnym under smart, careful and maloaktivnoy fish and boosts implementation of (this moreover "and why there play rough, all, and there softer, than have kombimaterala?."

!!! wrote:

Carlos employed in side kombipovodkov. I'm using combined Wolfgang Flur + pletnya.

There is such, John Smiths. ???? in different variations - and noose-in-loop, and through vertlyug, for Zig-Rig. :crazyfun:

Carlos wrote:

btdubs, have the same "Katrana" there is a material - mollissima cord with blue bloater from fluoro.

You under case all-??? employed on this Samsung QM3 Wu - realistically very graceful pleasant thing is obtained. The border transition from steadfast to particularly mild that virtually not visible, to cling have nothing to - my weight for ogruzki pop on the material planted there - and come and.

Yuri wrote:

A how effective tooling "hair cream compared with ordinary a leash around?

This summer alive scale an 5-defective by cookies on Aurum /, so he scuzzball managed to stay bite down on their and zaveshatsya exactly on center lips. And sea Bass 150 g., even 4000m2 as well as not comeback that such can be.
With ordinary pu (without hair) such stunts not passes. Yes and the presentation of the nozzles slightly another.

2 Carlos.A where can be I merely on "this Samsung QM3-have"?

sendy- live have sellers TM "is a sporting house", and "in a dead", here is he. http://radikal.ua/data/upload/c2184/49112/25ae626b35.jpg

Last edited by Carlos (Feb 16 2012 18:20:57)

Two season eiaee with with homemade fletami fromwire, copiously sdobrennymi lead-olyavyanym Lead-free solder. From such a trough water must to change taste of in shattered windows meters 10. 's how many fish dissipate and me and, certainly, neighbors on not know rybachivshimi near 8-)

Carlos wrote:

my weight for ogruzki pop on the material planted there

Let still fucking word, all right. About pop on the material and gruzika all understandable.
But not only for restrictions floater. Under using combined with a sunken right complement can significantly boost implementation of on careful or not active fish (helps unleash gak and reduce his-in vyplevyvaniy).

Carlos wrote:

You under case all-??? employed on.

I already year as cemented with karpovoy fishing (last year deliberately nor never not catching) due to lack of opportunities realize themselves in this direction. But until there is immediate interest to fideru on quotidian reason: Availability. Experience just-nothing, because work and work. And with all due respect, on carp-feeder I have glance such same, as and have Romeo (only he began to speak about this recently). This simply disabled person compared with karpovoy catching with large number amputations (as in technical, so and in tactical terms of). Because not interestingly for me this in terms of fidera, although as relevant in sporting event terms of.
2 Carlos.Seneng understood, variation "lidkora" for use in as a povodochnogo material. On the idea of should pozitsionirovatsya as severe or "bystrotonuschiy."
On Figure my espoused form of hook. Perhaps the best for "laziest." :D Because combined with this with the connecting hook can be boldly stray from silicone on Handguards. Simply prodlevay because ebm's knot on tsevyu to levels the stings out and tickles all correctly and simply. No matter on transition between hard and soft part of can be urgent and for that sinking nozzles.

Googled an povodkovyy material Hydrolink Hook Link-In-tuning MAROLE You get clicking. Me he appeared highly interesting under metodnye dog leashes but also, especially 10lb. Mentioned mostly on Russian sites. Can brothers Russians'll X, that for they?

Last edited by sendy (Feb 16 2012 19:42:41)

And I in karpfishinge alighted on povodkakh FOX Coretex 15 and 25lb. Soft, is famously really jibe, very ambitious project its robust, and very qualitative. But and the price respectively within 120-140 Grzywna (disambiguation), but it moreover is worth, in late all on 1 season need a 1 reel (in karpfishinge used 2, one on 15, one on 25lb).
Still very strongly grassroots enough its robust bezopletochnyy povodkovyy material, for very sound price. Cormoran PRO CARP 0.12mm. His forces routinely worked knitting on hooks until 16 size (but not on might).
2 D! Flushed! Third! The, and why lidkor on feeder? I personally how understood with their last year's experiences - this was one of my former mistakes.
Although incidentally here is to all question, as you treat shock-leader on feeder? And as this is displayed on rings? Want to continue experiments with method, and on feeder a medium (until 90 "grape").

Last edited by Vertex (Feb 16 2012 20:30:49)

Vertex wrote:

D! Flushed! Third! The, and why lidkor on feeder? I personally how understood with their last year's experiences - this was one of my former mistakes.

Agree.

Vertex wrote:

Although incidentally here is to all question, as you treat the shock of leader on feeder? And as this is displayed on rings? Want to continue experiments with method, and on feeder a medium (until 90 gr).

Not'm using at all on such a udilishche under it catching krpikov / karasey with monkoy 0.22-0.24. My deep belief: Karp and cord in as a the main - are incompatible.

Last edited by duffy333 (Feb 16 2012 21:26:16)

+1

Vertex wrote:

Although incidentally here is to all question, as you treat the shock of leader on feeder?

De something near temka on shock there is.

duffy333 wrote:

Dont'm using at all on such a udilishche under it catching krpikov / karasey with monkoy 0.22-0.24.

Thank you for the answer. So and thought at frankly, that not to steam it out with shock. Only truth as such not want, me more on psyche for fletok the cord + fidergam, on 1.5-2kg amurakh pleased chameleon in the past year. :)

Vertex wrote:

D! Flushed! Third! The, and why lidkor on feeder?

Lidkor he and there is lidkor. Modicum in feeder, modicum not in feeder. Functions his well certain and not depend on way indication poklevki.
Lidkor this "obolochechnyy" material with lead blue bloater. Is unqualified, quickly an unrightable input. Is used for slice and dice, himself on it snap (weight as in inlayn execution, so and on safe klipse and the leash). His appointment protect fish from injuries under vyvazhivanii and to exclude the carp snap through their brambles in. Jet function -maskirovochnaya. Is being squeezed by sink the assistant filament prilezhaschiy to mounting.
If you choice carp fiderom, then in most cases lidkor absolutely not need. And if you his regard to the main error you simply morally are not prepared to his use. When will come understanding of his need you likely do not harvest carp fiderom. If fidermen uses lidkor, means at least I can his considered man with behind steel ball pit, camping on K. Under skolzyachke this pleasant thing reconcile and simply damaging. And submit, that most joints directed in side lidkora or from-for not quite the right use, or from-for not confidence in itself or in is, that you one takes, or was in elementary from-for non-business tug ropes.

+1

That get back a little razvernuteyabout Kapture - can, will talks best.

Last edited by Carlos (Feb 17 2012 09:17:04)

D! Flushed! Third! The, in other words, if I correctly understood, you see use lidkora precisely with hand security imaginations?
Absolutely agree with you in this issue, and precisely of these considerations, tried to shifting karpovyy installation of on enleve "method" th in the past year. From this nothing good not , although with other hand fish 100% was in security, so as simply not zasekalas, and scratching at him. Weight in 30-40 grams lacks for samozasechki. With hand security I would recommended, perhaps, better watch in side bezborodochnykh likely, here is this more secure, and no matter what you a montage, fish forces routinely can free themselves from hook.
The only, that I court of past experiences and grapple-grapple overcame morally, what not worth try to to do from as some tackle karpovuyu. Karpfishing - this not simply had forced cyprinids kept, this bear for the servant-trophy-fish tank. And this bear lasts not 4-5 hours, she on 2-3 days. Frankly, for me fidernaya had forced looks several more brutal relative to goldfish, so again same returning to the security me yet to do still many discoveries for themselves.
In the early season I still will try to raise question security on Forum.

Last edited by Vertex (Feb 17 2012 17:46:29)

Vertex wrote:

DC One thing, that I court of past experiences and grapple-grapple overcame morally, what not worth try to to do from as some tackle karpovuyu.

Code those expertize, which there is have nicknames on this an arena - mini-clips and other karpovye threads he has in version "mini-", and the and" micro. " Have nicknames in 80% "fidernaya fishing = karpovaya fishing" on platnikakh with fish tank until 5kg. A basic principle cordages - their blueprint. As udilisch, so and themselves osnastok. And [kayf]from fishing will .Iran. I simply remember, as me on Picker first time breezed right in White Amur on kilo - I have then hands still minutes 20 were shaking in their boots :D Kayfa and shot of adrenaline received more, than from carp-tens of on karpovik :cool: If would was smoking, then perhaps cigarette three webs kind of smoked.

+3

duffy333 wrote:

Use those expertize, which there is have nicknames on this an arena - mini-clips and other karpovye threads he has in version "mini-", and the and" micro. " Have nicknames in 80% "fidernaya fishing = karpovaya fishing" on platnikakh with fish tank until 5kg.

And I have for this there are two wand Greys Stalker Rod 7ft 2.75lb. Nor on, went and wow, this is awesome nice in the hands of. :) That their purely for stationary karpovogo mounting and can be use.

Last edited by Vertex (Feb 17 2012 18:22:56)

Vertex wrote:

you see use lidkora precisely with hand security imaginations?. With hand security I would recommended, perhaps, better watch in side bezborodochnykh likely.

This two different things, not vzaimozamenyayuschie and are mutually exclusive. Security under vyvazhivanii (not only to not losing fish, and in primarily, to not inflict it injuries) and opportunity Free Itself after cliff. This will be rather a holistic decision if use together. And bezborodochnyy a hook raze not compensates for functions lidkora or tube. Yes and a disguise nor who not revisit it.
Still as would this absurdly not sounded, there is opinion, that bezborodochnye hooks show much better results on zasekaemosti and on minimize skhodov. Himself not enjoyed, but think in your version this was the right choice. Weight weight to be sure one of define factors in work mounting but and on performance the leash and mounting in a whole in this situation need turn close attention. And further place it in the hands of and reaction on happening, that implies feeder, in aid.

Last edited by !!! (Feb 17 2012 19:48:20)

!!! wrote:

A as would this absurdly not sounded, there is opinion, that bezborodochnye hooks show much better results on zasekaemosti and on minimize skhodov.

On zasekaemosti - yes, so as hook not has resistance. But here is on skhodam, I would so not said, a small slabin and fish rolled off. Although think the total problem was in is, that I used the cord + tight ceasing, in this year imbabers with fidergama.
On the rest of the, under work with lidkorom I all-would still so and not gather additionally in any way as you offer use lidkor on feeder? Replicates standard karpovogo mounting? Then in than this feeder? This already kind of like a (not remember somewhere in video heard wording) ultralayt karpfishing, but again same, with such task will better cope the other type of udilisch - karpovye stick for a near distance there is (6ft-9ft), and to fideru this ah quite raze not applies. And to "method", too,. Although again same though about what method we are talking, or about triangular the cow sheds or about fletakh. Triangular trough - yes, there weight for khevika forces routinely can be 120-150 grams with easily, and respectively and cargo there... a lot bigger, 80 grams with easily, there yes, can be use and lidkor with hard fixation and count on samozasechku. But, honestly say, I not see in it no sporting interest. Me more like fletki, but they modicum and accented 80 Tymoshenko, but mostly they 15-45 grams, and in average from different producers 24-35 grams, exactly on this range of I and have studied. And with so weight nor about what samozasechke be and speech not can, and use in this case lidkor - even not know to what.

Friends, on commercial reservoirs I recommend apply lidkor or up rubber a special. Otherwise under vyvazhivanii when startuyuschego carp unfolding that, there is high the likelihood that pletnya shock-leader or the main monofilnaya the fishing line is end up under scales and simply's gonna take off its, not need to damage fish, code 20-40 centimeters tube or tidkora.

+3

Most interestnoe, that this often requirement security cordages from themselves hosts karpovnika. Not everywhere, of course :dontknow:. But if speech goes about the relevant sporting event the koi a reservoir - this is requirement there is. Imagined and mission his without reminders :).
If same fishing on "usual" a reservoir karasey for souls, but and melkokarp enclosed - the no sense in using lidkorov and pipes there is no. Contrary, want do tackle maximally laytovoy, without an extra $elements. All ??? there is the difference in equips the method under using in reservoirs with karasem and melkokarpom and with the servant-trophy-fish tank.

+2

Vertex wrote:

in this year imbabers with fidergama.

As his use planning on? In this year the first time d harvest on flet trough. Has acquired all winter.

. . - wrote:

How his use planning on? In this year the first time d harvest on flet trough. Has acquired all winter.

Saw two options interesting.
1. With viewing fidergama within inline-komushki. Poorly those that if cut down fidergam, then respectively 50 / 50 that'll get lost and there's gravy (if its only not deterred rubber ferrule from above);
2. Ordinary elasticated trough prestoovskie and drennan.

ZooM wrote:

s , on commercial reservoirs I recommend apply lidkor or up rubber a special.

Sergei, to you then there is question. Can take a picture installation of full ah and with easy description used materials, enough whether benign lidkora type cord adds 0.3-0.32's Climax Hunter ' s Braid (without metal serdechnika). Respectively and question about shoklidere then resolve raise, need-don't need me anymore? If need, then what and knot best to rings not povybivat, ah and respectively on any my own rods use? T. E. The use of inadequate to, to example, on mediumakh (90-100 grams).

Shock-leader need only in case, if this requires secure for snap biggest - weight not otvetstvuet overstretched on basic as such / cord (then the length of the shock leader must conform to double length of his rods up). Either the availability of on bottom of normalcy, which without shock overcome difficult (the conch has the power, groves collecting driftwood, mounting economic stones, abrupt brovka) - then shock leader can be minimal, tens of centimeters. T.s shock need in case either key maximum burden on basic, either is supposed to its amechanical fashion prevents the.

Vertex wrote:

enough whether benign lidkora type twist are spaced 0.3-

This not lidkor in the right understanding of, this all ??? shock-leader. If to talk about security for major fish - there is no. On such a pletnyu need to put on the running soft That was a tubule, take a careful to mounting.

+1

In load of this not worth forget, that arsenal karpyatnikov simply ??? is enormous. There is, to example, monorlidery, on which absolutely quietly are mounted inlayny with minimal friction. In supplements they there is still with properties rubber. There is cone monofilnye the shock of leaders, who well under certain conditions mismanaging with two tasks - the shock of leader and protection fish (ending the has dozen 0.8 mm under outset 0.25 mm and length of his 15 forge the Lidkor in his text, the significance of the - this is quite thick innovative around take wire. T.s quickly tonuschaya pribluda, which must still and try to repeat terrain trawling (on fact rigidity some products exempted simply ??? the awful, nor about what progibe under bottom speech be not can). But faster pritaplivaet the assistant shock-leader or the main near snap, faster masks.

+1

Stanley K1,000 izvininey, I, perhaps, wrong explained question. I perfectly familiar with those that such lidkor and shoklider. Me more interested in their use on feeder. With monoleskoy problems no, there there is option with shokliderom, the which you described, but me more gal use shoklidera for pletenki. T. E. Under using twist are spaced Sunline PE hadn-0.14, weight loaded trough 70-85 grams, respectively not like would to together with the feeding trough of 30 rings, with other hand there is no desires, to this as something negatively pipeline on sensitivity snap. Although feel, that will have for platnikov take commercial place it with with rings and not do come. This I have now in principle not the utmost, and simply from interest.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Tactic » "Method" - are starting explore.