All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Tactic » "Method" - are starting explore.

"Method" - are starting explore.

Posts 841 to 870 of 1000

Why with so weight trough and with so puffed shock-leader at all?% -) I still understand was would the cord 0.1 or .0 8 - then somewhere as something. Not need he, trust me on word. On trough can be only in case khlestkogo "spinningovogo" zabrosa.
And not gather additionally in any way "the manic" desire to harvest on "method" with with a cord :dontknow: transformer what? Sensitivity under poklevkakh need a? Even kilushnyy karpik feeder under poklevke in water to drag away forces routinely can. Or need under 100m netyazheluyu snap want me to put?

+2

duffy333 wrote:

And not gather additionally in any way "the manic" desire to harvest on "method" with puffed

Yes, for industrialized fishing in aquariums the on distance 50-70 meters threw, although of course in this year stuck on mono to move with shokliderom (nodule I mean), so for ACS meeting immediately same shpuli additional want dozakazat.

At all have us retaions crazy, move karasika swim with matchevkoy, works, slightly got distracted, and managed only in the air stick to capture. Amur River on 2.5 kg - "Campaign" fish. :)

Last edited by Vertex (Feb 18 2012 23:43:57)

The British not in rate, that have us carp with puffed some who but :D, so "miracle-klipsa" on MAP-me from center of the spool works from diameter filament 0.22 and thicker. So that composed in view :flag:

Last edited by duffy333 (Feb 19 2012 00:28:38)

duffy333 wrote:

The English not in rate, that have us carp with puffed some who but, so "miracle-klipsa" on MAP-me from a coil works from diameter fishing line of yours 0.22 and thicker. So that composed in view

Is famously. Let us harvest on the cord 0.22. Or this busts? :)

PS: just joke. :)

With so puffed you Karpov together with koryagami and komyshom extricate you can :crazyfun:

By issue use of lidkora in osnastkakh with kormushkami IN-LINE FLAT Method Feeder.
Stand in solidarity with Sergei Zoomand, under need, 'm applying on the main monoleske 0.2-0,28mm and shock-leaders tube lidkor The Aspen Strategy Tungsten Heavy Tube such.

http://uploads.ru/t/g/3/u/g3u1W.jpg

From attractions this product:
A) enough heavy (with Ophelia 200 mm),
It comes) the fishing line is within tube normally glides for,
In) very soft and flexible for his weight,
G) enough thin (the outer dozen 1,7mm, domestic - 0,75mm),
Afghan) perfectly enters in "khvostivik" fleta from Preston,
s) not cheap.

Ready installation of in collects looks thus

http://uploads.ru/t/w/d/9/wd9BS.jpg

Last edited by sendy (Feb 19 2012 03:39:27)

+1

Super! Thank you. Ah and then another question, I not saw nowhere redstavlennoy this Trade Mark, who have us it Hypnotizes?

Unfortunately, not know.in the usual a fishing no clothing left have themselves in city of. Can karpyatniki consumerism? :dontknow:

Srategy- this karpovaya program firms SPRO- from povodochnykh materials until bags and tents, so can easier will orient.

duffy333 wrote:

And not gather additionally in any way "the manic" desire to harvest on "method" with puffed :dontknow: transformer what?

Sorry, only began transition with as industrialized fishing on karpovuyu. This summer imbabers. Not understand why karpyatniki place mono, and then shock leader. To this mono not it's torn under zabrose. Did not easier put immediately optimum burden pletyonku.

. . - wrote:

Is not easier put immediately optimum burden pletyonku.

There is no, because pletenka devoid tensile strengths, which under vyvazhivanii major fish very even polzitelna. Yes and at all karpyatnikam on for competitions she simply is prohibited.
Ah and pletenka on feeder - pursuit clear of fixing slightest poklevki. For karpyatnikov with trend to on samozasekaemost not as relevant utterly.

+2

Podskajite
Flety--drenan, Preston and tekhnokarp, between themselves on size are uniform? 30gr to example?
Can be whether one toptukhoy their all 60A?

wrote:

Flety--drenan, Preston and tekhnokarp, between themselves on size are uniform?

Drennan - there is no, form of a different

Prestony and Cosmonaut coincide in one of sizes, XL, like. So navigate need to precisely on the size of the, and not on weight, raising the

wrote:

30gr to example

Can be and small, and medium, and XL

I took flety Preston L and XL and toptushku XL problems there is no and those and other normally suited.

Despite to score some fletami. Question one - drennan or Preston? By choice (personal experience) someone can suggest the? Thank you.

gunner_max
Higher already was discussed. Toptushka from "Preston", kormaki from "Tekhnokarp" (on 10 UAH) - and come and

I, of course same, saw, that written higher :)
Information about how, that kormaki Preston-drennan incisions from be non-toxic plastic (as a consequence, fish ostensibly not feels smells this the most plastic) - just advertising move? Such a the intel me are espoused by seasoned managery in one a fishing referred. At practicethere is the difference between these producers and those same Tekhnokarpom?

Managers in fishing stores and not the tell, to want to sell to enough not cheap either product (as for average the fishing trainer). Capturing the and Prestonovskimi, and Tekhnokarpovskimi - difference in Cleves in dependence from Mark fleta not observed :flag:

duffy333, thank you.
In design fleta drennana introduces use connectors, and with Preston and tekhnokarpom as deal, consider world?

Last edited by gunner_max (Feb 21 2012 16:30:15)

duffy333 wrote:

capturing the and Prestonovskimi, and Tekhnokarpovskimi - difference in Cleves in dependence from Mark fleta not observed

Prestonovskie in the hands of "feels better" and toptalka signature. :)

+1

gunner_max wrote:

and with Preston and tekhnokarpom as deal, consider world?

Have "Preston's" connectors there is. But on 30 UAH. Plus per trophy I would on him not had hoped. - on kind of khlipkovat. Better perishing vertlyug with bystrosemom.

Vertex wrote:

Prestonovskie in the hands of "feels better" and toptalka signature.

3 Cosmonaut = 1 Preston - such a formula far "feels better" for tactile sensations. And toptalka - this yes))

Yuri wrote:

the feeder "method" (flet Ukrainian production),

Photo or exile you better subtract.

http://www.longcarp.com/index.php/shop? … gory_id=75

Carlos wrote:

3 Cosmonaut = 1 Preston

1 Preston = 5 Cosmonaut on pleasant things which come with work with it. :)

PS: Connectors prestonovskie freely weathered on 5.9 kg amur and even not call (truth's on the cord + with the reverse of hand, too, cord, know that wrong, 'm reformed), exactly so same highly and korumovskie connectors. In this year drennan'll try out

Last edited by Vertex (Feb 21 2012 18:30:23)

Vertex wrote:

1 Preston = 5 Cosmonaut on pleasant things which come with work with it.

Taras, ah after all subjectively same)
This from area "Stickers Sparco on behind glass pittance automatically + 2 to uvazhukhe and + 10 affairs S. To motor of. " For the intel on konnektoram thank you - d know.

wrote:

vite prescriptions for prikormok for method.

Itself, even not'm sweating my back off. Any the writing "Method Mix" on wads, prikormki can already be look. Wasn that personal preferences on manufacturer and basis of (meat based Kurdish-sweet) formed in attention. And there further couple of supplements (pellets, cannabis and camping on D.) - and forward!

+1

Can missed my where, Podskajite universal the size of the an opportune toptushki from Preston for tekhnokarpa and the most Preston's. Give discount in no clothing left to 23 February, and I nepoymu what the size of the take.
And where this tekhnokarp can be to purchase.

Last edited by Valera64 (Feb 22 2012 14:26:44)

For Tekhnokarpa suited capacious to shape prikormki in crime as Preston Method Mould in size Large, arttkul QRMMs organs is L.

. . - wrote:

I took flety Preston L and XL and toptushku XL problems there is no and those and other normally suited.

Here is found saying, this, too, about fletov tekhnokarp, from this understood, that the size of the Fleta tekhnokarp L and soostvetsvenno toptushka XL for him, too, suited
Conclusion. Wheel borrow toptushku XL to which suited flety Preston L and XL and flety Tekhnokarp

I nothing not messed up. One moment-- will whether is borne normally flet L in toptushke XL

Last edited by Valera64 (Feb 22 2012 15:05:55)

Ah not know, let Nikolai B. From Propulsion The-Olaresponds.

Valera64 wrote:

I nothing not messed up. One moment-- will whether is borne normally flet L in toptushke XL

Will, leaving a small and nekritichnyy the clearance on the perimeter

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Tactic » "Method" - are starting explore.