All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Tactic » "Method" - are starting explore.

"Method" - are starting explore.

Posts 931 to 960 of 1000

If "lomnykh" seats not, the can squarely on basic flet cling, but on the end of the vertlyuzhok such to densely in flete topilsya - this for DEAF snap. Or to at all not topilsya - this for to-'s Layna. Or option snap "helicopter" with the same fletom.

I, for example, weave in flet lidkor appropriately diameter.
In the rest of the, too, most, vertlyug in the feeder densely plugging in. Maids Whoever not did.

Last edited by danilov (Mar 5 2012 23:37:18)

duffy333 wrote:

at all not topilsya - this for to-'s Layna. Or option snap "helicopter" with the same fletom

To not topilsya, this enormous vertlyuzhok need (I prodeval cube bamboo sticks millimeters 5-forwards in ears vertlyuzhka) A pro helicopter it, god not quite ponyal- vertlyuzhok, as holdup ahead, but on the second, bobbling on the main a fishing line, ceasing?

майк wrote:

To not topilsya, this enormous vertlyuzhok need

If speech goes about fletakh from Tekhnokarpa, then there vertlyuzhka # 8, on-my, lack with head - he are stalling in rubber the tab with of butt-end fleta. But are stalling not expense of sparse rubber, and from-for ring of yours? Vertlyuzhka, which unless in plastmasu within fleta - there Grabovets diameters Canal :flag: Wu Prestonovskikh roughly so same, but done all much more accurate - there the rubber band with who are locked vertlyuzhkom not climbs out under an attempt lift vertlyuzhok :D

Last edited by duffy333 (Mar 6 2012 00:18:43)

duffy333 wrote:

Wu Prestonovskikh roughly so same

That most interesting, the rubber band in svezhekuplennykh tekhnokarpovskikh fletakh different from old-on it outside 4 longitudinal ribs of the. That this gives-manually not know, not've been acquiring.

maury wrote:

There are people which and not sake of austerity this make and perhaps you not of them and not understand so.

Why same, povodochnitsu here is "haven", and could would and buy. Simply toptushku, in my opinion, as times easier buy.
Process assemble, not too simple, apparently, not only in theory, but and on practice.

майк wrote:

I almost Limitierungsnummer in accordance with pictures excruciating, only did under Tekhnokarp, in the form of breath, and then bought firm

Have Garbolino, too, toptushka in goes with the feeding trough there is, speed cold is called. Trough 2kh types of, on indicate virtually prestonovskie.

Добрый вечер.Подскажите пожалуйста....хочу в этом году освоить ловлю на легий флет пикером,обьект ловли карась и мелкокарп на платниках.собственно вопрос ...какой монтаж выбрать:оснастку с волосом или с обычным коротким поводком?и можно ли для волосяного монтажа использовать обычную леску или флюрокарбон вместо поводкового материала?заранее благодарен.

Can be and the contestant, and the contestant snap. And still "helicopter" shows highly lots results. Especially on karasyu.
With flyukarbonom not worry about finishing repairs - simple the fishing line is normally mismanaged.

майк wrote:

Wu Garbolino, too, toptushka in goes with the feeding trough there is, speed cold is called.

Tsena- the quality of simply disaster. Better already our Ukrainian take. http://uploads.ru/t/q/m/h/qmh1R.jpg

Interesting "toptushka." How many is worth? And Ukrainian "toptushki" there are? Who knows, give the answer, please.

Yuri wrote:

A Ukrainian "toptushki" there are?

Until like as there is no. But guys from "Tekhnokarpa" in an exhibition me said, that already take a careful came closer to this issue

Лелик wrote:

better already our Ukrainian take.

I have long about this'm talking about :flag:

Carlos wrote:

iniaeeai I in of shock from fletov FanFishing - 4 from 5 brakovanye! Fifth even borrow not became, to karma not whip.

Игорь84 wrote:

and, as they look these flety FanFishing? Something me not come across once!

Carlos wrote:

Igor84 - They look well, but on the picture and from afar))

http://uploads.ru/t/6/C/v/6CvQt.jpg

So here is recently, in Internet found flety, which very pokhozhye on flety from FanFishing,
In the process and graduate they on one and the same Chinese fobrike, only under trademark the other offices,
Are called they - [inline feederkosar.
Here is:
http://uploads.ru/t/0/H/i/0Hi1z.jpg
Or here is
http://uploads.ru/t/D/x/i/DxiYc.jpg
And even even such option
http://uploads.ru/t/y/6/N/y6NgB.jpg
And also there is option the same fleta in infernalno-, is execution
http://uploads.ru/t/t/5/7/t57pD.jpg

Plus to everything to everything else this kantora rolls still and flety in komlekte with toptukhoy,
Only already slightly in innoy form than prediduschie.
Here is:
http://uploads.ru/t/s/v/i/svidB.jpg

Last edited by Игорь84 (Mar 14 2012 23:29:59)

+2

Igor84! This all in Ukraine? How many is worth? Where sells?

Yuri wrote:

Igor84! This all in Ukraine? How many is worth? Where sells?

Yuri, these kormukhi I found on what the’or Hungarian a fishing Internet no clothing left, simply me “the similarities these fletov with fletami from FanFishing, here is by the and decided to write pro the doppelgangers, but on expense moreover that there is whether they in sale on Ukraine, - so this hardly!

Last edited by Игорь84 (Mar 14 2012 23:37:03)

Here is still the reference on karmushkam [

+1

Ander wrote:

That still the reference on karmushkam [

And toptalka would still Preston.

Compare prices:
Preston Inline Feederkos&#225 ;r (lapos) 880 Ft
Nevis Inline Feederkos&#225 ;r 890 Ft
Preston Feederkos & # 225 ;r grew & # 246 ;l grew szersz & # 225 ;m (with toptalkoy) 1 180 Ft
[Data Method Feederkos & # 225 ;r. (Toptalka and two trough) 990 Ft
Did you look here is here

Dear admirers, napishіt whether trio of, aeacoaaoe koristuєtes ae lіdkorami under objects which method?
Acaaae ? poyasnіt meni - navіscho a the lack?
Spasibі.

Povernіtsya budlaska on 29 storіnku caaooi those ? read uvazhno.

Wings, its feet, tail. Installation of.

Last edited by IgoreK (Mar 16 2012 10:52:14)

+2

Could you tell me, pliz, what the ranking always this mounting? How (node) ring actuality on hook and be attached to put a leash on a? Thank you!

On youtube You. Full of the curiously video as knitting karpovye montages. In kordovskom movie like, too, showed as knitting such installation of. Not be lazy.

Yuri wrote:

Say, is, pliz, what the ranking always this mounting?

Not can find their same post in this topic.
[Conductor]all aboard on: Province of Cordoba (site, the partition "Clothes", from Left selecting form of his hook, get-step installation of in caricature and video to some.

And correctly whether will the use of such snap under it catching on feeder?

Yuri wrote:

A correctly whether will the use of such snap under-fishing feeder?

Jur, ah yo-maj! - on 34 pages we here talk "Method." Roughly 20 pages centered on it comes to shagging with follicle River Kymi. Deal only in size hook and s palette.

+2

Ah, here is! And immediately all understood I. :blush: Don’t'm making excuses, is in no least. Year 3 ago imposed itself "hair" osnastok for "as", and not tried. Place industrialized fishing has been replaced. And now, when began harvest at the other a reservoir and on feeder, embarrassed back there - can be whether thus way "lassos" karpika? Not was gonna turn into whether I in karpyatnika? Although in this not see nothing bad, but need a commensurate preparation. Enleve in a reservoir where they there is, but are outfitted with extremely rarely. Here is and wanted his "save" thus method. T. E. I thought, that karpovaya had forced this one thing, and carp on feeder - this something another. I repent.

Yuri wrote:

T. E. I thought, that karpovaya had forced this one thing, and carp on feeder - this something another.

. But there is something, that their unites) And not - and smoke branch first)

Year nazod went in karpovuyu enleve, stick middle class, but so say, not self-confident-successfully, catching mostly on feeder. But from karpvoy industrialized fishing until not refused, couple's Godparents have filled, soon d isprovlyat. In my opinion many times used civil-line with metodnymi kormushkami, and has worked. To fideru beckons more, more feel control of fish tank 8-) Perhaps in this year quite you excuse me from karpoy industrialized fishing, although enleve mostly on karpodromakh.

Last edited by Санчас (Mar 19 2012 22:33:33)

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Tactic » "Method" - are starting explore.