All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Tactic » "Method" - are starting explore.

"Method" - are starting explore.

Posts 961 to 990 of 1000

And I with this summer want fish swim precisely Karpov method. Entire winter explore as this to do more less correctly. As it turned out, very many need to for this and know and have. Tools special accurately need to, to were. Udilischami with the banner "Karp" not have and think. That fidery Hevy and ekstrakhevi and even a medium come. At least stuck harvest those, that mean. If in the process even stronger "till it kicks in" this way to industrialized fishing, then of course will have to purchase planta cordage. Of course from fidera not refuse, but time can find the money for both ways industrialized fishing. Interestingly explore, something new. All the more, as already stated, this similar ways -donnye.

Planted such on method and Wu xia film fish in waiting lists's kicking :cool: in subject about mini-boylikakh. This 10 mm trofeevskiy pop realization :yep:

And people treatin with so effect metodnaya prikormochka o.o. :cool: more remotely real to with fletikom was friends :flag:
As on me the most sign In in is that such prikormki when I makes water, the high-hat. Mechanics a wonderful.

Last edited by Romeo (Mar 20 2012 20:01:29)

+1

Works well :cool: That only not will whether tolstoloby on this springs from around the pond sbegatsya?
Major faction would in it lot more add. Although this community peletsom 4-6mm or an energy boylami 20mm can be redress.

duffy333 wrote:

. Not will whether tolstoloby on this springs from around the dam sbegatsya?

So let hasten :crazyfun: "Tama ethnic group pop apik awaits.
Think if do smaller effect the geyser and lot more nayco?ueo the will mega things That you under method? Who that thinks?

Yes this volcano what the :cool: cooler, than with oksigenom works.

In general me on confidence heard a that the planned launch remarkable series of method-prikormok. ???? not only with fruktovimi, but and with "with meat" the scent of :flag: A given that have this producer driven carps "tame in-house", i.e. hope that finally will appear domestic method-prikormki :flag:

Wanted to clarify for themselves such question. Is worth whether promoted in prikormku elements such as springs and camping on P., not will whether hinder triviality? In advance thank you

All depends on nozzles. For example such pop realization petty fish clearly not on teeth. But she can its you for causing a fuss attract fish taller though, right and such a the nozzle sitch certainly gonna wait until krupnyachka. And as shows practice carp quite not indifferent in such mechanics.

Romeo wrote:

I think if do smaller effect the geyser and lot more nayco?ueo the will mega things That you under method? Who that thinks?

Different on-my this things. Sticky with zaplanirovanoy the mechanics in my the eyes of this akin to art. One a mixture little. Its still need correctly cooked and, notably, want me to pack.
I became plunge to over the merely desirable only when has acquired plunger and have filled hands under the right down.
And method this you lazy pribluda that hard will to bring the to stikam. And whom as nor you know that need to do for correct mechanics for method. You virtually closer all to which legislators mod in sports it catching animals :D.

Long passed phase. Do such a prikormku and such movies, at the current opportunities on create - two days big deal. But effective he only in movies, camping on K. This product in is the form of, as on video, under depths more 2kh meters fish will only weaning. If reduce effect the geyser times in 10 and reduce vsplyvayuschuyu opportunity of particles until mere 0.5-1 Dam, then yes.

+1

Д!м!Тр!Й wrote:

The different on-my this things.

Ah as watch :)
Such composition as on video I think all lobatykh collect the and White Amur clearly not will indifferent. And here is for method on carp I would effect the geyser has reduced times in three (but left. Nayco?ueo would added to all polyubivshayasya toptushka been pushed round (ah or batter's box now on bayou) :) and faction taller though, right I sprinkled. And still to was hopped up mother darakhaya and as refills konopelki boiled and mikropeletsa malekha. love:
It all would lepilos is famously. Molasses in water "podtayala." And then would "a rip that was." And here we go :cool:

Фдуч wrote:

How long you been passed phase.

And I summer precisely in such a the form of necessarily stuck on lobatomu and Amur river. :flag: What something me contemplated not gives such "fountain" :yep:
And still in such a post mutti "my invention" (truth I modest :crazyfun:) with a 7-foot a leash around will epic for on plotve under-fishing falling.
In general with me report on application of this "the Trevi." Can smell the suit of goes :flag: :cool:

Romeo wrote:

. In such a post mutti "my invention" (truth I modest) with a 7-foot a leash around will epic for on plotve under it catching on falling

And here is this much more interestingly in layer application terms of for fidera, than "pour nevpikhuemoe."

Last edited by Д!м!Тр!Й (Mar 20 2012 23:07:17)

In me soul experimentation Aco. Especially in terms moreover that I lobatogo on method catching. Tekhnoplankton worked well, BUT with him difficult in terms of moreover that need to correctly get somethin ', and correctly involved - he very poorly is shaped in balloon on method. And if pereuvlazhnit the effect zero :dontknow: here is and it included think! And here so "a rip that was" and something me suggests that if thwart Prince obtain the that me need to.

Last edited by Romeo (Mar 20 2012 23:13:08)

Here is and I, too, tighter it included think :D. And method regard only in terms "sports industrialized fishing animals" and zanogakh in framework rules. Opoy can smell, that you steps on teen forward thinking :D.

Avea face such a situation. On karpodrome he launched harvest simultaneously with humans with of these terms of a set of. On fishhook nozzles same assessment. Hair and both: Boyle or cereals. But after zakorma fucking slingshot 5322991 and use of method snap I have grew strongly peck are MUCH faster than have karpyatnikov. They then me of course same "nagonyali", BUT when have you Gone Fishin '(time gender days the not all so simply. And so arrived more hours on 6-7. Managed to capture your heelbone small fish good and went home happy. As something so :dontknow:

Last edited by Romeo (Mar 20 2012 23:24:05)

Romeo wrote:

and I summer precisely in such a the form of necessarily stuck on lobatomu and Amur river. Something me contemplated not gives such "fountain"

Look a minor body of water without drift.

Here is and I inclination is to addition. If hands curves and head nedosvetlaya the right prikormku do, need shift to shallow depths,, lest concentrate a herd and boost the likelihood. But here next already the other question, improve your and (or) stop.

And me in terms all of this on the gelva led to. :flag:

+1

Yes! Impressive. At the expense what such geyzernyy effect?

Фдуч wrote:

How long you been passed phase.

Japan, the Fducha.
Razvoyad as rabbits on movies.
Roma, such stick yuzayut many normal karpyatniki. There is no there America's new through window leaf.
Once Nutrabayts coined Up & Down (many years ago), sypukha Hotel has exactly over right complement upward / down, now have us geysers in vogue, all (, and Trophy column not the first.
And the price 30grn. Over this mix a good space. Not need to beeping and PR.

Last edited by лёша (Mar 21 2012 00:55:46)

As you think why nor FD, nor European the summer not make such movies? After all product not how not harder moreover, than we doing that. And all simply.
Never serious producers not will do such product, camping on K. He contradicts the very idea of prikormki: Concentrate prikormkoy fish as can be lokalnee. And here clear keeping and inverted version, as on Square, so and on fatter. Type, why the hell would swim to a hook, if snacks in thicker and on the surface heap.
If and to do such, then only someone under Made to Order under there was particular conditions. And in mass sale monetize, very soon atoning negative.

лёша wrote:

A the price 30grn. Over this mix a good space.

Advise alternative with so effect cheaper :flag: I seriously!

лёша wrote:

When something Nutrabayts coined Up & Down (many years ago), sypukha Hotel has exactly over right complement upward / down, now have us geysers in vogue, all (, and Trophy not the first.

Not think that nutrabeyts is worth 30 Grzywna (. Here is something me this suggests :dontknow:

Me seems interested such effect. I want his try and am confident that will outcome positive. Real tests think member all point on I.

лёша wrote:

Roma, such stick yuzayut many normal karpyatniki. There is no there America's new through window leaf.

I far not a normal karpyatnik. So the amateur and first time see such video. On me this all had a impression and I not'll calm down until not stuck and not see negative effect!

Last edited by Romeo (Mar 21 2012 08:50:21)

Фдуч wrote:

and reduce vsplyvayuschuyu opportunity of particles until mere 0.5-1 Dam, then yes.

: Let that lobatyy or a dace ah raze not wanted "tumble down on bottom" and in such cases such pole and ceasing in 2-3 (I not kidding) Dam and pop realization the nozzle sitch can bring outcome. And one times on for competitions I and Vovka under termokline at all a with 5 fringes metre a leash around (even don’t ask as his showered) and ??? rounded up two Karpov good applying pop realization the pourer o.o.

So that need to try and look. And here even not chip in is Trophy column this or Nutrabeyts. I say vzagali about such a effect and such mechanics prikormki.

Last edited by Romeo (Mar 21 2012 10:09:02)

That I having missed - but iiaeia recipe such a volcano? (Yeui not sekretniy) :music:

sudocvua wrote:

that I having missed - but iiaeia recipe such a volcano? (Yeui not sekretniy)

And to also we his knows the recipe :crazyfun: Manufacturer hardly his disclose.

So as on those reservoirs, on which I fishing, now and again, lives tolstolob, beg their "5 kopecks" insert. I so think, that most importantly, need to know all or as can be more about life tolstoloba. Long cut to the chase not d. Literally couple of of references. http://www.ribxoz.ru/promyshlennoe-razv … ilver-carp and http://www.ebftour.ru/tolstolobik.htm. Now my opinion. Will come this powerful staynaya fish "”" provoking (in several 345 on conceals) and starts filter mutnyak. To and saw Dave Boyle on the hook (nozzle of) other fish, such as carp or Crucian will be able approach the only then, when leaves tuna melt and or nothing already not will remain or all ? II blow over. And that after him will remain? Who knows? Incidentally, his mouth have tolstoloba - upper. T. E. He better Takes in his mouth all the, that on him falls from above. He not will, then bend over for Boyle and I, as carp. This, that concerns increased the with stagnant water.
In the past year, when I already baited in the feeder, I have ended prikormka FD "Karp." In machine was FD "Geyzer" and fresh oil-cake. I zakolbasil this all deal, added a bit land with Bank dam and continued enleve. "Frickin '" tolstolob not gave after zabrosa trough in during minutes 30-40 to approach bait either, no nor karasyu, nor carp we should drink a. And himself not've been busted on hook, on which was maize, maggot, solvents, Perlovka and others. Nozzles. Deal was on rate with stagnant water. This simply information to last. I made then for themselves conclusion, that "the Geyser" under it comes to shagging an and carp enjoy not d. Sense his fleshly soil, if he should boil again? And karasyu and carp we should drink a these volcanoes "until tail." I think, that "vulkanchiki" the their attract and hook take variables species, the most obtuse or hungry. But, say, that from "the geyser" carp and Crucian deceased descend mad, not can. This my opinion on today’s day.
That concerns small fry on during. Of course, prikormka the sort of. Here, think, Romeo rights. Nor tail, nor scale!

Last edited by Yuri (Mar 21 2012 10:56:30)

Yuri wrote:

What concerns small fry on during. Of course, prikormka the sort of. Here, think, Romeo rights. Nor tail, nor scale!

Yuri have you talent to misreading of moreover that write people. Without grievances :crazyfun: I simply wonder with you!

Ah first. I nowhere not wrote that dace on during enleve on falling. Such way to I'm applying on 2008 and fishponds with seals like above three meters - where utterly there is no tide! Truth one times had to to apply such way to on River with slow the passage to win sorevy, BUT I would in such conditions never applied similar prikormku (the kind that on video) on one simple reason that I would made lifestyle neighbors downstream. You as-if read between the lines or only the first words messages.

Second. I all summer capturing the this fish applying method the feeder and tekhnoplankton from FishDrima with a leash around 7-10 see And this fish (indeed do tens of. Already and with accounts has strayed) perfectly they actually suck in other any the pop up jamborees-to-mouth (???? eiaee and with follicle River Kymi in including) and zasekayutsya pochesnaku clearly for his mouth. ???? trigger precisely raining INSlDE cavity!

Importantly do prikormku correct autogeneous (this I about tekhnoplanktone. But such a prikormka works ONLY to trough that not always works and me accounted for zasevat loosely clenched 5322991 point industrialized fishing to create effect. Guarantees prikormki across fatter water. Then "beasts" use to travel to large poor and poklevki followed one for the other.

In terms higher as conveyed video I can say that on reservoirs without tide such prikormka will work on lobatomu, Amur river and plotve and even carp we should drink a (spray your solutions all over translators,) in all segments water that on my view very it is important given that especially lobatyy and a dace oftentimes the ah simply not lowered on bottom to accusations. And I despite test this summer on practice (with me sheets.

As something so :flag:

Last edited by Romeo (Mar 21 2012 11:34:41)

Yuri wrote:

He not will, then bend over for Boyle and I, as carp.

Correctly. But he vsoset without problems boylik the pop up or kuk or a shallow, vapid foams bobbling in 5 centimeters and how ????? depth from trawling.

Yuri wrote:

And himself not've been busted on hook, on which was maize, maggot, solvents, Perlovka and others. Nozzles.

Correctly. Who prevents do pop realization the pourer!

Romeo
http://www.carper.su/forum/showthread.p … #post74116
Look through ’.
I not believe that this mega labor chip. Simply so for examples as people winter "mad deceased descend."

+1

лёша wrote:

look through ’.

Tin. :cool:

лёша wrote:

I not believe that this mega labor chip.

Fishing will reveal :flag:

Last edited by Romeo (Mar 21 2012 13:04:08)

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Tactic » "Method" - are starting explore.