All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Tactic » "Method" - are starting explore.

"Method" - are starting explore.

Posts 151 to 180 of 1000

sendy wrote:

Perhaps who tell pollsters?

Look in the flagship, there bought these drennan / have 6 LB, there is even 8 and 10 accurately, can even what.

71 wrote:

look in the flagship, there bought these drennan / have

Walked - not found, but would still thank you.

wrote:

from the Tillmans is coming product I update my

Novel, d very thankful. And in the process question, on vezdesuschem eBay.com is dug up here is this "CENEX Feeder vocalizations." Than he different from conventional?
P.S. Messrs. moderators, if not quite in topic - transfer (camping on K. There is still two themes on fidergam)

Zoom

Zoom

Last edited by sendy (Apr 13 2011 22:27:38)

sendy wrote:

walked - not found

On site can and not has found, but if can you to run network stores, pozavozili recently, even should be. :flag:

sendy wrote:

Roman, d very thankful. And in the process question, on vezdesuschem eBay.com is dug up here is this "CENEX Feeder vocalizations." Than he different from conventional?

Not differs nothing. The packaging a new simply. Yes wait a already. Increasingly already on customs has effectively or in you're baby on a, skloubeni. -ha. Well and all!

71 wrote:

on site can and not has found, but if can you to run network stores

Tomorrow will call on flagship in Kyiv

wrote:

skloubeni. However as and all!

If this such difitsit, can reserve?

I have in such packaging as atop the photo. This re-branding 2010. And so as was dozen $0.80 and razmotka in 10m so and remained. Characteristics, too, not have changed.

sendy wrote:

if this such difitsit, can reserve?

Yes a tall tale he deficit. But if Th, leave phone in lichku.
I truth not know what there fidergamy have other firms, but here is Gardnerovskiy Pavergam. So he conceal not such as Brauningovskiy. This not advertising sake of, but simply to you knew and if will what "betray him" under purchase other devices, then not think modicum as something poorly on authors, whose busy briefing on devaysu you adopted for a useful advice.

Boev wrote:

After moreover were monsters to 8 kg. Nor one cliff. :dontknow:

Honorably. Perhaps on Cold little pond hopping?

wrote:

Gumm allows use subtler dog leashes but also when fish too cautious, and this sometimes the only opportunity, and weak link this not one.

Here not'm going to argue. In theory, carp can be very capricious. :dontknow:

wrote:

not think modicum as something poorly on authors, whose busy briefing on devaysu you adopted for a useful advice.

In no way time we ever made love! Your advice on by a newly Quantum I already incarnated in life and remained highly exasperated. However, as and advice duffy333 on fletam from Preston. In our province easier meet "human with armed leisure" than with fiderom, so'm colonizing feeder in splendid isolation on reservoirs. And theory've been scooping here.

+2

shkatula wrote:

in the name of honour. Perhaps on Cold little pond hopping?

Of our protection, all you little monsters above three kg. Caught out on Cold water. On warm once - contest had been tortured. :crazyfun:

For primer explore method Preston uploaded dozen films around themes their metodnykh feeders and at all method This is interestingly

katana wrote:

To primer explore method Preston uploaded dozen films around themes their metodnykh feeders and at all method This is interestingly

Prikolno.
I here is wanted to ask method - this only for your cockstand the silt same on during, too, just a- the is used?

zvod
At all purely stoyakovyy karpovyy method. On during prikormku quickly gonna wash away. And here principle that the bait lies from above either in pile prikormki.
Zakachay ringerovskiy the film on fideru there witnessed as this works under water.

zvod
At all purely stoyakovyy karpovyy method. On during prikormku quickly gonna wash away. And here principle that the bait lies from above either in pile prikormki.
Zakachay ringerovskiy the film on fideru there witnessed as this works under water.

katana
Exile on the film, pliz.

IgoreK
You his saw. Underwater Coarse Angling seems.

zvod wrote:

I here is wanted to ask method - this only for your cockstand the silt same on during, too, just a- the is used?

Works, but not everywhere and not always. There where jets a strong works poorly. There where not very a strong for, works. Truth fishing such a. Or with gunpoint on big deal, or simply for a holiday from the fuss. Can be even harvest on method there where Bleak (fish) not gives slide nozzle of on bottom.

Who the mounts ceasing on Korum U.D.O. convened Beads Small (the Connector for rapid regime change tug ropes),

Who the on vertlyug, drowned in crime as, with large ring. If in this difference or

Simply symmetry? Who as mounts share experience. Specifically pro these trough.

http://s002.radikal.ru/i198/1105/64/db6f8268b520.jpg

This Korumovskaya U.D.O. convened Bead applies in moving services with fletom - the fishing line is, exponential moving freely, prodevaetsya through flet and mounting your with "thick" hand the beads and serves stoporom. Expense of such schemes samozasechka fish case highly rarely - account for to tie a blood knot very. Ah, and convenience rapid regime change tug ropes.
"Vertlyug, drowned in the feeder, with large ring" is used in primarily in DEAF services - the fishing line is mounting your to small onion ring vertlyuga, and himself vertlyug all electricity in bird feeder. Under this scheme the fishing line is Tuyabuguz and not is moving within fleta - all a-half on samozasechku fish. Very desirable use volosyanuyu snap. Then scratch on it fish will "the right" - for the lower lip.

+2

osso wrote:

Who as mounts share experience. Specifically pro these trough.

In moving services'm using protection vertlyuga, which, together works as it's a bead-ammortizator.
Under a deep, mounting postavlyaetsya crime as - cut in hole for fishing line of yours slice of tubes-protivozakruchivatelya with mounted hand under sawn-off and with hand defence wakes up aggressivity in short millimeters on 6-7, so, to fit it's a bead and half of vertlyuga. Tested on past weekends on karasyu - works normally.

Zoom

Zoom

+1

duffy333 wrote:

MA It desirable use volosyanuyu snap. Then scratch on it fish will "the right" - for the lower lip.

And why hair thanks, after all hook with lure investment--without is naleplennyy in the feeder?

sendy wrote:

contaminated a deep, mounting postavlyaetsya crime as - cut in hole for fishing line of yours slice of tubes-protivozakruchivatelya with mounted hand under sawn-off and with hand the leash in short millimeters on 6-7, so, to fit it's a bead and half of vertlyuga. Tested on past weekends on karasyu - works normally.

And that this gives, if vertlyug with an additional large ring, he and so not far nor going anywhere.
I have 10 Number vertlyuga at all not climbs, and 11 (without ring of yours?) is said that a draft, for this Perhaps a pastry tube filled and need a.

Have Fadeeva Alexey and such option present

http://i033.radikal.ru/1105/16/042ed46475ba.jpg

Last edited by osso (May 7 2011 23:30:10)

osso wrote:

A why hair tooling, after all hook with lure investment--without is naleplennyy in crime as?

He zaleplennyy until not leak into water. When flet with prikormkoy end up on bottom, prikormka starts "work" - erode and to wilt / slide as with fleta. Through some time on bottom will roughly such a picture: Blot prikormki, in mid-which a small "the hill" prikormki. Under of salad is flet, on top slides - hook with the bait. Under using follicle snap sting hook will always be look down. Fish feeds on with trawling downcast head and propelling tail - i.e. is under somehow angle sink. This means, that when fish took the pourer with crocheted in his mouth, it must sooner or later adopts horizontal position. This would entail tension short defence wakes up aggressivity metodnoy snap and hook himself a dirty great root sticking in the lower lip fish.

+2

osso wrote:

vertlyug with an additional large ring

On how many I learn using in karpfishinge, additional ring need for inspiring put a leash on a greater extent freedom, camping on E. To hook under the hair vsyakakvi faster At Chabysh 2005 with her stinger down and got its carp we should drink a in the lower lip. Use his as stopora highly it is doubtful. In my easier put bead slightly greater size between vertlyugom and the feeding trough, together and knot from strikes will defend.

osso wrote:

11 (without ring of yours?) is said that a draft, for this Perhaps a pastry tube filled and need a.

Utterly is true. Id say more, I was several amused, when not found in these the cow sheds planting room for vertlyuga. Usually in "methods" they there is. So and postavlyaetsya several units, and practice shows, that not for good reason.
Option sets-on Fadeeva, think, well worker, only me embarrasses front fastening, size of with hook, and so all the Hood.

+1

Oops, guys, I in THIS WEBversion has tried trough Tekhnokarp (Kharkov production) so there at all not need to such a Geum. As with prestonovskimi kormukhami. Broke a so that Tekhnokarp an ideal option feeders and without obstructions. Kaknit guess I'll knit and get a picture of this with these kormuschkami. But in principle there and so increasingly clear. Three vertlyuzhka (without appropriate battery compartment insert. He there is in the most feeding trough), slice of fidergama and couple of match tank. And you arrive at opportunity the use of fidergama under it catching carp in on avoidance skhodov fish with hook.

sendy wrote:

Exploiting his as stopora highly it is doubtful. In my easier put bead slightly greater size between vertlyugom and the feeding trough, together and knot from strikes will defend.

I you understood, thought to not digging around with mini cannolis and in as a DEAF snap use this

Option without fidergama. On photo - 11 Number vertlyuga with easy effort goes in the feeder and unless in a ring (and increasingly because, as you correctly noticed, there is no planting seats. And can his there is no so as there's gravy the "IN line" initially is designed to slipped option which and presented post 193.

http://s007.radikal.ru/i300/1105/4a/f58f54c5323c.jpg

A respected BADARDINOVtable from you come your option.

Last edited by osso (May 10 2011 21:04:22)

sendy wrote:

contaminated a deep, mounting postavlyaetsya the feeder - cut in the hole for fishing line of yours slice of tubes-protivozakruchivatelya with mounted side under the sawn-off and with hand defence wakes up aggressivity in short millimeters on 6-7, so, 'll make her fit it's a bead and half of vertlyuga.

It's a bead, I so understood puny diameter, is until vertlyuga and is located within trough and unless in vkleennuyu up protivozakruchivatelya?

Last edited by osso (May 10 2011 22:37:38)

osso wrote:

It's a bead, I so understood puny diameter, is until vertlyuga and is located within trough and unless in vkleennuyu up protivozakruchivatelya?

So accurately.

Bountiful the evening t. Forumchani!
Interested in such question:
????? whether weight trough "Method" 30-35 grams (+ there indeed prikormkoy) for forceful ,-( 80-100m.) zabrosa? :question:
Thank you for previously :)

wrote:

"Method" 30-35 grams (+ there indeed prikormkoy)

Tickles somewhere 60-80gr. For khevika as times the, that "Dr. prescribed" and, if with technique zabrosa all in allz good, then metnesh easily.

+2

sendy wrote:

tickles somewhere 60-80gr. For khevika as times the, that "Dr. prescribed" and, if with technique zabrosa all in allz good, then metnesh easily.

Oops. Thank you huge! Even 4000m2 as well as calmed :)
Here is it, most the. Now remained wait fishing :) and forward!!

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Tactic » "Method" - are starting explore.