All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

Hookah 2

Posts 571 to 600 of 1000

Vertex wrote:

In the first phrase interpritatsiya the well selected anecdote

This you Muslims tell. This shakhada: - "Svidetelstvuyu, that there is no the idol except Allah, and even testify, that Muhammad — the Messenger of Allah. ”

Vadkh wrote:

This is you Muslims tell. This shakhada: - "Svidetelstvuyu, that there is no the idol except Allah, and even testify, that Muhammad — the Messenger of Allah. ”

Ah at all something I not wanted to here raising religious themes.
But, in principle, yes, this basic, and in whole joke:
There is no God except Prime-the Pooh the, and for - the Prophet his.
A pity not all perceive. :)

Vertex wrote:

Nu at all something I not wanted to here raising religious themes.
But, in principle, yes, this basic, and in whole joke:

Yes me this, too, not need to, but joke nicely a stupid.

margulis wrote:

To me they all completely marriages. And let there Kochubey rasshibyotsya, the opposite not will prove strong.

The kind kochubeyka this still the Clown. After for prevention of car accident on this some kind of trick on the vastness of betting with your social network in each programe ranting as his've been offended recognized afield for good reason :crazyfun:

And example the the above photograph. :tomato:

Vertex wrote:

pity not all perceive.

Not know as whom, but me your signature reminds famous expression of.
"I D ''Artagnan, and you all diparasy." :canthearyou:

Nick wrote:

When same start otstrelivat goats on place?!

Himself in Sunday became stakeholder traffic accident, ekhav 45 kilometers in hour in his front page. Freak out gender machines library. Absolutely his clear-sighted, dumb, inadequate even. Bitch, machine 2006, 27 thousands of range, wash it rarely, to not scrape glee times, always with hard wax. And in end. Thought'll kill, times moved in, thank God me T Private Banking. Now and the early season pzdts. And so much trouble.: '(

Genuinely I'm so sorry for.

Casco seemingly omnipotent. :crazyfun: How eleven years ago bought first typewriter, sir from salon, now without a a Iiaiineiaua on a path nor wheel.

Vadkh wrote:

a a Iiaiineiaua seemingly omnipotent. As eleven years ago bought first typewriter, sir from salon, now without a a Iiaiineiaua on a path nor wheel.

Casco there, but avtograzhdanka all we and not only. But there is their nuances, to well obtain, first need there give, here give. Machine the'll bend and in mixed results’m gonna stay, but traffic accident was. Trouble "poppet. Oodles, increasingly in Profsoyuznaya days, and work no one not revisit it. All the more, on machine we with father function, when me 18 was. Me its not criminal and not bought. So for me its the price was higher market. Ah and this nerazluchnyy satellite on a fishing trip, which always you company on water will total :smoke:

DangerousQ7 wrote:

But there is their nuances, to well obtain, first need there give, here give.

And in Casco me nothing this not need to. And machine on window, you know, bung and sleep already quietly. After two years insurance and market the cost of are uniform.

Vadkh wrote:

A in Casco me nothing this not need to. And machine on window, you know, bung and sleep already quietly. After two years insurance and market the cost of are uniform.

And in year in have. E., the cost of ea?eaniue?

Last edited by DangerousQ7 (Mar 21 2013 01:17:32)

DangerousQ7 wrote:

A in year in have. E., the cost of ea?eaniue?

Though what machine. 5-10-15 units. Ah and on magnifying :flag: calm costly is worth

Last edited by Romeo (Mar 21 2013 01:29:09)

Me until, unfortunately, unaffordable :)

+4

As think, who is to Blame? Ah of course taxi driver! :rofl:

Feederal_74 wrote:

With so gusto watched only what something show, where 12 fringes or year-old the kid (from Poland) Ugandans.

DangerousQ7 wrote:

A in year in have. E., the cost of ea?eaniue?

On Pezho 4007 I crying 64000 rubles and year (RESO on the cheapest company, but one of the most reliable). Until this was Ford S Max he cost 48 100,000 rubles in year. Have them their catalogues on ugonyaemosti and moreover and had the tags on different.
Iicaa on Obamacare insurance exchanges changed glass-, stumbling've caught on a highway. Set a novel. Doin '15 over from insurance relatively.

Last edited by Vadkh (Mar 21 2013 09:06:54)

On of last a fishing trip, too, has experienced unpleasant moments. ? Well, the truck me in glass for decent "building block" kidanula. But fortunate. Pebble has passed on a slightly more intriguing tangent. But grokhnulo so sho even 4000m2 as well as in chair "indentation on the carpet" :crazyfun:

Last edited by Romeo (Mar 21 2013 09:24:15)

Олег 32 wrote:

And so, unfortunately, in our country around the.

In country, where 50% population Votes for thieves and bandits, and 10% for communists so will always.

Here is another motherfucker :dontknow:

Romeo wrote:

That another motherfucker :dontknow:

Is twofold. With my hand me, too, such not on psyche, but have them its grains bear - resembled. But however me urged that have them little idiots which push with pereboem, but here a clear that one of matochnogo. Me talked that usually large not kill.

Vertex wrote:

“I don’t talked that usually large not kill.

Let say. See Photo post 590. :dontknow:

Олег 32 wrote:

Ionou say. See Photo post 590. :dontknow:

Want to believe, that people there is normal, for this here and gathered, 'll get off from "masses" every modicum on among the-Different people, already less will become.

+1

Vertex wrote:

Makes me want to to believe, that people there is normal, for this here and gathered, 'll get off from "masses" every modicum on among the-Different people, already less will become.

:idea: :cool:

Олег 32 wrote:

:idea: :cool:

In the process me can be modicum now go on bake "Miss America." :crazyfun:

Vertex, deal even more not in numbers carp and size. You other as he with this fish tank in the so-called video turns :dontknow: Nu killed still gender evils. He same as scalp hunter, Indians in its time boasts :dontknow: primitive in short.

+2

Romeo wrote:

Vertex, deal even more not in numbers carp and size. You other as he with this fish tank in the so-called video turns :dontknow: Nu killed still gender evils. He same as scalp hunter, Indians in its time boasts :dontknow: primitive in short.

Agree, primitive. , I reiterate, I opponent such a relations with the carp and with the other fish tank, too,!, the more in past karpyatnik, and the only that from the themes not sold - this karpovyy matt, for which "we have" from wife on full (his the price zashkalila on the very moment more expensive than our mattress cost :D, had to buy a new).

And now let will know (simply for themselves), can someone Hypnotizes submarine hunt, that they think on this about? What have them rules? Sports resembled bear, as and is bear -, too, there is, and among them there is as and "legal as", so and normal people. Was would interestingly.

Here is this here is "cute" Ahjussi from office 590 (I'm sorry write with the phone) much frequency than are a good dozen electricians. These glorious guys ugandoshivayut (pardon) retaions fully. Remains only Bleak (fish), yes karasiki. Them the the funer. The, here shoot some, there shoot some. Here there is no, there there is. And you Cote d’Azur and casualties pull it. I have convincing request to all, who still not understood. Never lose in networks retaions with the servant-trophy-fish tank. Have us very seriously monitor fishing forums have. As the stumbled on here is such here is post: (Provisional content)

Ooooh. Mikhalych, today one -muncher on rusfishinge an interesting body of water printed out, took two 10-meeting and 6-cultural, need to to go.
:mad:

Vertex wrote:

“I don’t talked that usually large not kill.

The kind not. They simply tooth in it make on memory, and then're being released. Athletes after all and among them there is :flirt:

And the hole from harpoon this OK so a scratch. As the hole from hook in lip :tired:

Last edited by Romeo (Mar 21 2013 23:51:13)

+1