All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

Hookah 2

Posts 901 to 930 of 1000

Карп Виктор wrote:

a similar are planning to accept in Belarus, so that remains learn language and voila - The English
70% not many consonants, but and who their 19 years listened to

I personally agree to pay money and abide by laws, if will later while, fishing as in this article:disappointed:

duffy333 wrote:

I personally agree to pay money and abide by laws, if will later while, fishing as in this article

Two hands FOR :cool:. For money people will to a fishing trip approached only more emphasized, not electrify on the back & car together confusing plethora of worthy "noneymov on anyone case."

+1

Yes drop you! No torbeshnik, Gavrila with nadtsatyu tip here not fishing so much fish, how many catch marriages "in law" -promysloviki. In the most spawning place nets-30 in a while. Vytsezhivayut water reservoirs! And plants? Being hounded, mother not sound so glum. And so on. This only that saw their eyes. Although agrees, that in primarily need to start with themselves :flag:

+1

Romeo wrote:

"pressing" on retaions will become far less so as with increased the will tumble. Those who trambuet all consecutive for prokorma themselves and known with neighbors. For them with such price fishing will lose anyone sense and they gradually otseyatsya

Roma, and promysloviki otseyatsya? Or can "pitfalls" otseyatsya, which winter on 5 tons Sheat with pits based. Their this the price Oh as test and eye outsiders in the form of places not will

In normal countries pitfalls in modern waters either outside of law and would still that legal as, either be held to promyslovnikam. And there rates for a license utterly other.
This in post-Soviet countries call in organs and to inform about violating is considered vzapadlo, and all developed countries precisely so and live.

Last edited by duffy333 (Aug 2 2013 00:37:10)

In our "Bydlogopii" laws that dead man the poultice. Occupation troops - forever!

Romeo wrote:

Ta and not need to to they has been going. The question is that if do enleve on rivers and 2008 big a paid with them otseitsya enough many torbachey for whom fishing this reason fill stomach. Have them simply debit with credit not pans out and toad stifle. This whether not the grace?

Interestingly as long for you reason fill held stopped be an important? How know you nor than not better.

Топор wrote:

Seneng know you nor than not better.

You the last time with me was on fishing years 5 ago. As you can judge man Following so many years?

And 5 years this is a big term given, that sports mass a fishing trip in our country from forces years 7-8 if not less and only with the emergence of sport began kultivirovatsya principle caught-release. Simply ask those who intersect with me on church take away I fish or not. Here is and all.

And that concerns meta themes the I from Donets River over the past years 5 accurately not took away nor one fish (exception only lobatyy one and the this fish there not place) although little slapping, yazey and golavley I fished out a a long. And the notion of "Ushitsy on nature" and other reason "to soak" fish me on this moment alien. All the more in terms increased the where fish population reproduces natural by. :dontknow:

And there is still one moment. When there is whom suggest the and with whom borrow example to this come much faster. And here is when account for swim "against tide" this process more lasting :flag:

Last edited by Romeo (Aug 2 2013 09:28:05)

Romeo wrote:

And there is still one moment. When there is whom suggest the and with whom borrow example to this come much faster. And here is when account for swim "against tide" this process more lasting

Chamomile, this me?, this me with you need to borrow example?, that would that the there understand, you made quite with coils moved out?, "star" you ``Our.
Me here is interestingly not already whether you indeed so naive?, or simply memory a short. Here on Forum for many you unconditional authority, not make obeskurazhivat these people, so as history your "successes" is far from ideals. Can be famously all shape one-two controlled, and for off me quite not necessarily touring with you on fishing, I can mass of spicy salads will moments cover, for example as have observed for you with reinstated in binoculars unattractiveness accidentally on one of increased the and then are reading here on Forum your report. This about-about-very entertaining, in general there are "a tad" about secular chronicles of.

Here is still one attack our fish :disappointed:
http://vesti.ua/pridneprove/11889-v-ryb … -parazitov

Топор wrote:

chamomile, this me?, this me with you need to borrow example?, that would that the there understand, you made quite with coils moved out?, "star" you ``Our.

You between the lines read? I mean in mind that if would I with childhood traveled on fishing with man which taught would me issue fish or surrounding me the fishers on reservoirs did this I would much earlier began this to do.

Romeo wrote:

And there is still one moment. When there is whom suggest the and with whom borrow example to this come much faster. And here is when account for swim "against tide" this process more lasting

Last edited by Romeo (Aug 5 2013 20:05:15)

+1

Aude - Uh- - Not gonna!

+1

+1

+2

Was born in shirt!

White White Amur on 27 kg 600 "grape"

+1

One of of references after this Aoyama (not know as put) as the guy the catfish vyvazhival.
Was reminded pozaproshluyu Saturday. Also we tried to motivated imprisonments extricate, but the truth, much less. In half Perhaps :D Over crime as you jumped on! But after-fought struggle he spit it out, big metal foot. There's gravy was made from Erection nets with termousadkoy and after somovey Pernod felt be blown. :crazyfun: vypravil until the original forms and continued basis that is. In my practice this already the second case when catfish lack the feeder.

Last edited by FEEDER (Sep 4 2013 12:52:12)

FEEDER
You're copying exile with these YouTube and here where write the answer - Upstairs, right with icon -kartinki (when the Stig phased throw a switch cursor-crops up the writing-Image) .-style badge as selected with arrow (vsplavaet - Video)
Entering - you press on YouTube - you insert exile -vstavit and send!

Talk with catfish cakes are unwound and have receded - pros - good fellows!!

+1

http://s5.uploads.ru/6voTx.jpg

Here is would in Dnieper River leschovye and plotvinye shoals such sparse to ever meet :love:

Last edited by El Amigo (Sep 9 2013 15:20:30)

El Amigo wrote:

That would in Dnieper River leschovye and plotvinye shoals such sparse to ever meet

And transparency water. ;)

Lovers football assess. :cool:

+3

Work masters of :cool:

Under feeling was that :huh:

+1

http://s5.uploads.ru/t/yf1DK.jpg

+2

Spring bear. :cool:
http://s5.uploads.ru/t/R1tTn.jpg

+1

Kickass kuropatochki! :cool: