All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

Hookah 2

Posts 91 to 120 of 1000

BAMBUR wrote:

Which composition feed used? (If not secret).

FD Database 2 kg + FD a dace 1 kg + 300 grams vysevok scale grinding. 80% with start. Else makhonkimi ball pit times in 10-15 minutes. :dontknow:

Promised little bonbon buy putevyy to max. Is tearing on the next year in battle :yep: Skyfall oio need to buy 2 gave. Under triviality and under attached for track imaginations.

Last edited by Romeo (Oct 14 2012 16:34:43)

+1

Алексей Tigma wrote:

By all indications picture you already not feel hot.

Geu. I selective on a fishing trip weathered just 4 hours so as on the morning was 3-4 degrees and to 10 morning + 8 and ice wind meters 6-7 in second yes still and rain little bitty stinging :mad: but like with Crash popret like warmly.

Last edited by Romeo (Oct 14 2012 16:37:58)

Romeo wrote:

I’ve promised my little bonbon buy putevyy to max. Is tearing on the next year in battle Skyfall oio need to buy 2 gave. Under triviality and under attached for track imaginations.

Romeo, not worry about anything even with rubber for gave. I himself was sick onwww.benaughty.com in this year this theme. Long be consulted, Doctored option with rubber on base Flagman Legacy Pole 6m. Excuse, but me 500 gram Crucian "has done" on the pond 35 minutes. Worked that rubber must go minimally in third knee was from above. And that means 2.5 Dam rubber from which have yielded order 15 meters exit. There is no, all normal, .6 ceasing necessary on "cheers", but vyvazhivat such - not need to izdvetsya over child. If like it or the man better with of whale usom stick. Or if perishing in full Alternatively, i.e. small mikroshtekery - 6-7 meters, the same to max only standard type, and which can be devoted with rubber, and brief part of already Dam 2.5-3 already lead the this little swamp in podsachek. At all theme gave - this-ailing, interesting, and hellish theme.

PS: Incidentally, udilka Flagman Legacy - that is an awesome stick for their money (392 UAH), took itself slightly later 7-1930 metres, so on it (without rubber already) deduced carry 300 pounds karpika. Mass pleasure and shot of adrenaline!

Can be child with start-up set of for lug (electrical connector) from of England order:
http://www.clubkorum.co.uk/Product_Info … /Pole.html
There this is worth 60 ?(100 dollars).

+1

Romeo wrote:

I’ve promised my little bonbon buy putevyy to max. Is tearing on the next year in battle.

Roma, if have daughter of there is interest, take its in next year in Crimea on annual child workers’fishing festival "Floater-2013." He passes initially July on Simferopol created. Number of participants 200 people. Age from five until 15 years. This already international tournament. Participate children not only with Ukraine, but and with Russia, Estonia, Belarus, Germany. Zone competition breaks on four zone. Nominations many. The main - absolute winner and Bronze Medalists tournament’s (1,2,3 place). Moreover, in each zone also there is their Bronze Medalists and winners. My son participated in offense five times, of which four times was in prizes. In 2010 was an absolute Champion, and in 2011 policies--and the second place. The rest been was winner and winner triple in his zone. For this time was won two boats, School is lose the trip in Alushtu on two and heap situation. Very an exciting venue. Except industrialized fishing fish, many run an entertainment program with various contests, address artists, parachutists, firefighters, pilots and camping on D. And children and parents very likes. In this year was chance to visit this tournament in the last time, but not was opportunities. In that day I "was smoking" in Ghent. :D Two days ago son founding 15 years. More his there not be allowed to enter. :blush:
P. S. The main fish - Bleak (fish).
http://s018.radikal.ru/i508/1210/65/a0b27c897f86t.jpg
http://s51.radikal.ru/i131/1210/33/624e85fc5e19t.jpg
http://s002.radikal.ru/i199/1210/66/15fffc96f311t.jpg

Last edited by Boev (Oct 14 2012 22:44:33)

+1

duffy333 wrote:

You can child with start-up set of for lug (electrical connector) from of England order:
http://www.clubkorum.co.uk/Product_Info … / Pole.html

And for child to max not better.

"Tomorrow" himself d choose. Because and have been putting such question!

duffy333 wrote:

You can child with start-up set of for lug (electrical connector) from of England order:
http://www.clubkorum.co.uk/Product_Info … / Pole.html

Here is it is this kit I want itself, too, to purchase. An excellent option for industrialized fishing, instead makhovogo rods up. Only immediately same best order 5-7 khlystikov, to then not morochitsya. Ah and raze I can't find technical characteristics on this udilischu.

PS: On the next season d necessarily turn itself.

Денис Лизунов wrote:

A for child to max not better.
"Tomorrow" himself d choose. Because and have been putting such question!

To max - this udilishche not most the easy and for adults. Homilies on keep anyons from entering drawn hold 7-1930 metres stick 3 hours - and find that this. In plug can be put shtekernuyu attached and thereby give opportunity "fight" with fish weight from kilograms and higher, then as on to max - 50-pound fish will already mega-trophy. Not forget, that have gave a limited guidance ranges actions (have 6 fringes meter sprint gave 11-11.5 meters just) and very subtler snap (the use of tug ropes 0.05-0.06 well is relevant), so for battles with more-less serious fish is necessary rubber, she and increases guidance ranges actions (+ 10-15 meters), and also tantalizing and ammortiziruet tugging imaginations. But because of this tensile strengths and necessary use standard type rods up, so as fish to accept in podsachek will be very difficult.

Last edited by Vertex (Oct 15 2012 03:11:42)

Boev wrote:

house, if have daughter of there is interest, take its in next year in Crimea on annual child workers’fishing festival "Floater-2013."

Oleg, have my daughter of it was the first fishing in life and touring on fishing she until that particularly not intends to (girl with their interests, for example sports dances). Me same remains wait only grandson, and there see. Tickles from him torchbearer or not :crazyfun:

Vertex, men you perhaps not quite realize situation with me and critiques alike. I have desire to crazier to on this wave of daughter modicum couple of times in year with me on fishing I got pull out, and you immediately tournaments, the results, discussion characteristics udilisch and camping on P. Here quite other goals and desires I have yes and have daughter of :flag: But would still thank you for advice :cool:

Last edited by Romeo (Oct 15 2012 07:47:47)

Romeo wrote:

Vertex, men you perhaps not quite realize situation with me and critiques alike. I have desire to crazier to on this wave of daughter modicum couple of times in year with me on fishing I got pull out, and you immediately tournaments, the results, discussion characteristics udilisch and camping on P. Here quite other goals and desires I have yes and have daughter of

Romeo, contrary. I said that to max - this hazing udilka for little affection from her daughter. Oppressive, inconvenient, under slightest wind bears strongly, and as a consequence keep hard. And for girls need to something easier. Here is the kit which Serozha advised - this best. First, inexpensive, second very convenient. Allows vyvazhivat fish from small - until big. And if this still and will you take in goes with small EU (under micro-got a body kit on), then quite possibly that daughter well "about to hook." And another, and not the most recent for daughter of - the Beautiful much box. :)

PS: I, too, "owner" daughter of, and, too, hope, that a nipper will with me on fishing touring. :)

Vertex wrote:

A if this still and will you take in goes with small EU (under micro-got a body kit on),

I have platform with full obvesom there is :crazyfun:

Me not hovers the price moreover kit. Daughter simply not wants on fishing touring :( She's her mother's dotsya with all stemming. Have them "women’s affairs" constantly. I "glee" on their spree life: '(

Last edited by Romeo (Oct 15 2012 16:45:15)

Vertex wrote:

I, too, "owner" daughter of, and, too, hope, that a nipper will with me on fishing touring.

Ah you created. Caramel and have the baby for fishing. :D

+1

So, to word. There is have us fragile young lady-poplavochnitsa. Nathalie Svetlovskaya. Kamsamolka, spartsmenka and simply Angelin! :love:
So she but on sorevakh fell swoop tenner. And nothing, mismanaged. On plug move until not intends to. Repeatedly was in prizes in the composition of the team area. Its husband - Igor Fomenko with its shtekerom often loses it. :D
http://io.ua/18379255
http://io.ua/18379250
http://io.ua/18346458
http://io.ua/18346463

Last edited by Boev (Oct 15 2012 18:27:37)

+4

BAMBUR wrote:

Nu you created. Caramel and have the baby to Go Fishing.

Ah as only Romeowith Vertexworld famous tower, so immediately and no Prize :crazy:

Vertex wrote:

Romeo, contrary. I said that to max - this hazing udilka for little affection from her daughter. Oppressive, inconvenient, under slightest wind bears strongly, and as a consequence keep hard.

About what such a a precarious makhe goes speech? I years 5 ago bought 2 makhalki trabukko platinum. Weight 104 grams and the price very a humane. Bleak (fish) and nekrupnyy Crucian with plotvoy and for adult and for child in pleasure. Im.
Text or. Romeo think knows what your cast buy)

Last edited by El Amigo (Oct 15 2012 19:17:57)

I three years ago son long nobody chose to max 7 forge the To and not a tough for child, enough resilient and can easily afford not painful for fought. In end, took Tica powerful 7m.:cool: is 262 grams, for slightly more 100 it was as though in.

Last edited by Boev (Oct 15 2012 19:49:15)

Yes question not in weight. And in comfort of a work with makhalkoy and bayonet. Girl same increasingly-???. And so yes, have us here, too, there is girl with 9 fringes metre fell swoop. I hold something for me, ah their see, better I with fiderom d. :)

El Amigo wrote:

Oh what such a a precarious makhe goes speech? I years 5 ago bought 2 makhalki trabukko platinum. Weight 104 grams

This you not to max bought, and ukleechnye with President. :D Mach begins from 8 meters. Standard 9 meters, but gets caught and until 12 meters. This very heavy fishing, on to max.

El Amigo wrote:

usage. Romeo think knows what your cast buy)

Poplavochnaya fishing pole case only Maver :crazyfun:

Why?

Фдуч wrote:

This is you not to max bought, and ukleechnye with President. To max begins from 8 meters. Standard 9 meters, but gets caught and until 12 meters. This very heavy fishing, on to max.

I know that I bought, child for entry in the crux of the most it and nibble an excellent scraps, if need to the and karasika with plotvichkoy-krasnoperkoy chew on some of this realistically. The that they ukleechnye this and a mop factory understandable, the casual sea Bass on 700 grams delivered inexpressible sensations and fishing pole has remained intact. If Romeo on psyche Maver I wasn against? Importantly that would daughter liked.

Last edited by El Amigo (Oct 15 2012 21:27:33)

Romeo wrote:

poplavochnaya fishing pole case only Maver

duffy333 wrote:

Why?

El Amigo wrote:

If Romeo on psyche Maver I wasn against? Importantly that would daughter liked.

Men, direct-flow spherical :tomato: I kidding. :crazyfun:

Geu. Nathin 'not understood. Accidentally stumbled on this exile. Like would all nothing, but bitch on picture catch my :crazyfun: What there is the top photo my (if of course I still under memory) :crazyfun: When as. O.o. vu.

http://zapal.org/71631-master-klasslord … balka.html

Nothing have people saintly there is no :crazyfun: :D

Last edited by Romeo (Oct 15 2012 21:55:55)

Here is the second the top photo with the photo sessions :crazyfun:

http://fishdream.ua/?&mid=9&sid … mp;imgb=31

Unlike the first here she "legal" :cool:

On the idea of, this cadres from movie. On photo the grasses different. And a hatchling pond have him such-same. Need simply download and watch this the film. And increasingly will become understandable.

Last edited by Boev (Oct 15 2012 22:40:47)

Boev wrote:

Skyfall the idea of, this cadres from movie. On photo the grasses different. And a hatchling pond have him such-same. Need simply download and watch this the film. And increasingly will become understandable.

Oleg this my the top photo :) In this the and the entire sign In!

Oleg check it out here. Otchetiki the my and figs what ago :crazyfun:

1 June 2007 - Starobeshevskoe created

Find the signature modicum one thing difference o.o.

http://zapal.org/uploads/posts/2011-03/thumbs/1300987041_8e6hibluq0kceaz.jpeg

http://v.foto.radikal.ru/0706/30/e937f091857a.jpg

Not. And I when the and belle catching :disappointed: although what there. Lovely Belle harvest was much easier.

Although this is not the first case :dontknow:

Last edited by Romeo (Oct 16 2012 08:13:42)

Roma, I their translation articles with this Forum and and Jet Fish Hurricane, too, in 120 some where saw peredrannye without taking any problem conscience and mentioning where taken :disappointed: Drop it. Ain photo fish without its snout in staff putting :D

duffy333 wrote:

Nekhren photo fish without its snout in staff putting

Hi, themselves catch some fish not can, so others’derzhitsya for off tulyat :crazyfun:

duffy333 wrote:

Drop it.

Rang.

duffy333 wrote:

Nekhren photo fish without its snout in staff putting

The kind he my snout in 120 many already don't have the stomach :crazyfun: I about the people conversation.

Last edited by Romeo (Oct 16 2012 11:19:33)

+1

Romeo wrote:

Ta he my snout in 120 many already don't have the stomach I about the people conversation.

No one not don't have the stomach, this we so you love. :crazyfun:

+1

лёша wrote:

Nobody not don't have the stomach, this we so you love.

On classics of genre me need to first year of the! The kind made there I already obidilsya :( That so here is and over day. Day was read horror. T on forum. Think ah here is here pozitifff and that in end? In general I already've been drinking. And from such words hand reached for the second bottle: '(

"Evil you, leaving I from you" (with)

Still and come capture of cocksucker's confiscated as it turned out people look, some bad :dontknow: a scribe anyways.

Last edited by Romeo (Oct 16 2012 19:18:31)

And you say that with President and katukhi have them bad :D