All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Tactic » Feder and the distance fishing.

Feder and the distance fishing.

Posts 31 to 60 of 303

Алекс wrote:

bird feeders not is changing, if of course not is changing force crosscurrents, so, I would said, 're changing not how many force, and tactics zabrosa.

That such TAKTIKA zabrosa? And as its change?

argus wrote:

What such TAKTIKA zabrosa? And as its change?

Ah, suppose, as do I.

Feder Heavy, 3.9 Dam. If need to do a short impose, podmatyvayu the feeder roughly on 60-70 centimeters from done and under zabrose do more brief amplitude applying rods up.

That concerns more distant zabrosov, sves trough do roughly 1.2-1.4 Dam, I'm magnifying amplitude, roughly in average phase zabrosa smoothly'm increasing force applying, wake corps.

In general, all of this tanker number of bike curious-hours conducted on a reservoir, personal data (growth, physical data and camping on D. Importantly not reload allowable test rods up and correctly ship types- wet done.

Still there is such the notion of, as, the most comfortable weight, when and comfortable experience hurl and present maximal expanding, truth not always coincides with conditions industrialized fishing (force of blasting and camping on D. If not comfortable experience hurl ensured weight, means need to change place it on appropriate to the conditions industrialized fishing.

+2

Вальдемар wrote:

from reading posts, want clarify:

- test vershinok counts on weight trough with feeds, or only weight the most trough?

Always have studied on weight with feeds, because as fodder has considerable weight and respectively, if there's gravy has limits on his weight for test done, then with feeds is obtained there's too much weight as least on 30%. In principle, under moderate zabrose this may and not crucially, but. Given the complexity of the in selection squandered vershinok better not to risk.

Вальдемар wrote:

- for specific vershinkoy enshrined by concrete there's gravy, or she desfasurare in the early fishing by trial?

Affects this material done, in particular ability to trough cock in workplace of state of vershinku. I.e. under as done in 2 ounces of or about 60 grams I'm applying trough from 30 until 50 grams without feed.

Вальдемар wrote:

- if in the course fishing need increase or reduce expanding zabrosa, this being achieved, expense of take over for trough, or changes forces zabrosa?

And 1 and 2 yours goes.

Luck!

If not quite rights, then hope more experienced colleagues me complete it with :)

WILDHUNTER wrote:

Anaaaa have studied on weight with feeds, because as fodder has considerable weight and respectively …

Closing, through three-four minutes washed away fodder, and that then? Vershinka simply leveling off, if of course not caught on the for anything, and become less informative.

For my conditions, an ideal the combination of: Trough 50 grams + 30 grams fodder, always give vershinku 2 ounces of (56 grams) and all the Hood! :cool:

WILDHUNTER wrote:

Anaaaa have studied on weight with feeds, because as fodder has considerable weight and respectively, if there's gravy has limits on his weight for test done, then with feeds is obtained there's too much weight as least on 30%. In principle, under moderate zabrose this may and not crucially, but. Given the complexity of the in selection squandered vershinok better not to risk.

Under peregruze, reasonable manner naturally, done not of the needle. Quietly, you know, bung 1 oz vershinkoy grams 100 (zakormochnaya there's gravy). There's too much weight 300%, however ;)

Алекс wrote:

… podmatyvayu crime as roughly on 60-70 centimeters from done and under zabrose do more brief amplitude applying rods up.

That concerns more distant zabrosov, sves trough do roughly 1.2-1.4 Dam.

The following question, why leave such a length? Wasn cannot be to leave on svis 30 centimeters? Not understand, why leave so many, explain it to (still nor never not eiaee because and ask).

argus wrote:

contaminated peregruze, reasonable manner naturally, done not of the needle. Quietly, you know, bung 1 oz vershinkoy grams 100 (zakormochnaya there's gravy). There's too much weight 300%, however.

How many you catch on feeder time, and how many vershinok broken for this time? Only honestly!

I, for example, know not one such a "politician", which this thing gets "wood" already order :crazyfun: This is returning to the Russian approach in as it comes to shagging, universalism - our VSE :mad:

Andrew Kiev wrote:

The following question, why leave such a length? Wasn cannot be to leave on svis 30 centimeters?? Not understand why leave so many, explain it to (still nor never not catching because and ask).

On such a svise I have is obtained the best the trough, some pristine catapult.

+1

Well, then will repeat question for all, what length leave from done until trough?

Andrew Kiev wrote:

Yes, then will repeat question for all, what length leave from done until trough?

If allows Bank not less 1 Dam + ceasing until Dam still.

Romeo wrote:

How many] However on feeder time, and how many vershinok broken for this time? Only honestly!

I, for example, know not one such a "politician", which this thing gets "wood" already order This is returning to the Russian approach in as it catching, universalism - our VSE.

Fiderom enleve take a careful 4 year, for this time broken one vershinku, when still only he launched, from-for perekhlesta fishing line of yours around tulip buds. Walnut sideboard. Shears off 1.5 see

And I here is, think, you vershinku each time're changing, when need operationally zakormochnoy (kormoemkoy) 's feed those? Or simply not are using such?

Universalism here nor under than, until regulation to change vershinku, perezapravlyat as such, fish already bit weird.', yes and vershinke on't care :)

Last edited by argus (Feb 26 2009 13:23:36)

argus wrote:

A I here is, think, you vershinku each time're changing, when need operationally zakormochnoy (kormoemkoy) 's feed those? Or simply not are using such?

I zakarmlivayu proactively fucking slingshot (even on during) or if the distance above 50 meters other pounder with appropriate test and vershinkoy.

Zakormochnaya there's gravy loses under starter zakorme spitballs and very strongly :idea:

Romeo wrote:

I zakarmlivayu proactively fucking slingshot (even on during) or if the distance above 50 meters other pounder with appropriate test and vershinkoy.

And that can give us some directions those, from whom just one feeder? Except as buy the second.

argus wrote:

A that can give us some directions those, from whom just one feeder? Except as buy the second.

If one the only feeder not suited on core coursework they for zakormochnoy trough, then can be buy the usual Chinese telescopic sight spinning with power endowments of ruggedness and zakarmlivat them, but easier learn to feed on start fucking slingshot.

Here is Vovka (my previous) fucking slingshot is abandoning roughly on 70 meters, I have further 50 meters until that not very is obtained, and can need to on spitballs attached reverse.

Romeo wrote:

That Vovka (my previous) fucking slingshot is abandoning roughly on 70 meters, I have further 50 meters until that not very is obtained, and can need to on spitballs attached reverse.

Monsters! :) This is still learn to need to, fucking slingshot something, yes in one thing and the same place!

And the otherwise, as same one of basic principles as industrialized fishing - precise local zakarmlivanie?

argus wrote:

A the otherwise, as same one of basic principles as industrialized fishing - precise local zakarmlivanie?

Hua experience - in squaring 2x2 Dam sudden you get on cheers, and is obtained the aft the table :whistle:

To not break the as least vershinku. Because under zabrose there's gravy bar stoned feeds and its weight more virtually in two times. Means, test this maximum weight zabrosa or same maximum weight metal weights on each end, which will allow "charge" vershinku.

Want do clearer, for simplicity pripustim, that the water static.

РомаД wrote:

contaminated available experience - in squaring 2x2 Dam sudden you get on cheers, and is obtained the aft the table.

But as be with glazomerom on 50 + metres? As be confident, that there's gravy generalship precisely on this the table?

argus wrote:

A the otherwise, as same one of basic principles as industrialized fishing - precise local zakarmlivanie?

And this personally for me not a basic principle as industrialized fishing. Often precise zakarmlivanie not always brings the expected outcome :dontknow:

Very often if prikormku continue to cast until in heaps in order or track effect will better, than from spotlight too zakarmlivaniya :idea:

Romeo wrote:

I have further 50 meters until that not very is obtained, and can need to on spitballs attached reverse.

I have roughly also, can until 40 meters - rubber green. Say the most hard rubber for building slingshots - black. And there is in Donetsk rubber in sale?

Romeo wrote:

. Track effect will better than from spotlight too zakarmlivaniya.

And then with Heavy fidera to move on Light or Picker - and even simple fishing turns into read [kayf]:yep:

Вальдемар wrote:

To not break the as least vershinku. Because under zabrose there's gravy bar stoned feeds and its weight more virtually in two times. Means, test this maximum weight zabrosa or same maximum weight metal weights on each end, which will allow "charge" vershinku.

Yes not mandrazhiruy, not you'll break it vershinku on zabrose ;), if only not perekhlest. At least, me not avea still to hear, that would someone broken vershinku under zabrose from overload.

Is more feasible under too a large peregruze break the the second after done knee was. Test done - this minimal weight metal weights on each end, able "charge" vershinku in ideal conditions.

Last edited by argus (Feb 26 2009 14:02:36)

argus wrote:

A as be with glazomerom on 50 + meters away? As be confident, that there's gravy generalship precisely on this the table?

See, eye, Vickie here nor ????. All is regulated spine rubber (rubber case different rigidity) and more-less equal diameter of balls prikormki. This comes with experience.

Would still not understand, why reload tackle :dontknow:

Romeo wrote:

Everyone would still not understand, why reload tackle.

Not tackle - vershinku.

All, pro that I wrote, applies, suppose, to the conditions, when feeder until 120 grams, labor there's gravy 40 grams and respectively it vershinka, and zakormochnaya together with feeds 100 grams.

From just higher doing can be done conclusion, that for throw on 100 meters (an obscure impose) being vershinku with maximal test and crime as + prikormku 100-130% weight from test, on least reducing range missiles zabrosa use done with less test and respectively more lungs weight. Those themselves increase sensitivity cordage, can enhance S300M zabrosa, and we reduce risks for rods up and reel.

Andrew Kiev wrote:

. What length leave from done until trough?

I alwayspodmatyvayu maximally (until knot). Truth, power zabrosom'm using rarely (but and then - so same). Simple expanding - 40-50 meters.

Me seems here deal in of habit, who as was accustomed, and whom as feel more comfortable.

+2

Вальдемар wrote:

Of all the higher doing can be done conclusion, that for throw on 100 meters (an obscure impose) being vershinku with maximal test and crime as + prikormku 100-130% weight from test, on least reducing range missiles zabrosa use done with less test and respectively more lungs weight. Those themselves increase sensitivity cordage, can enhance S300M zabrosa, and we reduce risks for rods up and coils.

Ah Hi, all in together was laid. :)

For-zabrosa need a not vershinka with the maximum test, and a good feeder growth not below 3.9 Dam, a good technique throw and camping on P. Of course, rigidity done, too, plays any role, but as on-start with it poklevku see?

On 100 meters still and not every experienced fiderist zakinet. But on reasonable made it test by done from range missiles zabrosa not depends.

And under than here risk for reel?

Last edited by argus (Feb 26 2009 14:47:40)

Вальдемар wrote:

Of all the higher doing can be done conclusion, ui for throw on 100 flushed (an obscure impose) being vershinku with to max. Test and crime as + prikormku 100-130% weight from test.

All wrong o.o.

1. On 100 meters need to still be able throw :crazy:, and essentially - 130% this already there's too much weight letterhead, need move on more a powerful place it.

Вальдемар wrote:

… on least reducing range missiles zabrosa use done with less test and respectively more lungs weight.

2. And if force of blasting not allows? And more lungs weight will casualties?

Вальдемар wrote:

Meanwhile themselves increase sensitivity cordage, can enhance S300M zabrosa, and we reduce risks for rods up and coils.

3. Sensitivity cordage this harmony between pounder in a whole, and force tide.

If need achieve maximum range missiles zabrosa, closing, need to find, as for themselves, so and for rods up, the most comfortable weight snap.

bond wrote:

I always podmatyvayu maximally (until knot). Truth, power zabrosom'm using rarely (but and then - so same). Simple expanding - 40-50 meters.
Me seems here deal in of habit, who as was accustomed, and whom as feel more comfortable.

I simply before, too, so showered, and if svis half a meter, this not fraught with perekhlestom, on expanding affects dlina filament?

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Tactic » Feder and the distance fishing.