All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Tactic » Feder and the distance fishing.

Feder and the distance fishing.

Posts 211 to 240 of 303

Couple of-top three years ago in Pustovitakh.

алекс бр wrote:

Who podskazhit, as to control distance under use reel "Nevki." Simply there is the coil, plus comrade showed as can be fling, liked, remained until only this question. (Had forced not tempovaya on method)

Edited alex. Ajata Yauvana (2013-2-19 11 :52: 58)

With duct tape)) have ditched on achieve escape distance, then with duct tape couple of gather steam; on a coil on to let the line out, i.e. already under namotke raskosami must namatyvatsya on both duct tape, ah and not forget shackling as fiderom)

Алекс wrote:

WHOLESALE 0.25 mm + shock the cord 0.2 mm with shipments until 100 grams

So I and without shock showered 100 gram trough with large container (just 140-150 grams) on a line 0.25. Why shock?

margulis wrote:

Why shock?

Primary acceleration much more. Adds in range missiles zabrosa. Homilies.

Last edited by Алекс (May 19 2013 20:10:37)

Алекс wrote:

Primary acceleration much more. Adds in range missiles zabrosa.

This is understandable, but then why 0.25? Than thicker raskosami the worse crashes. I have for example 0,18 and shock, flies is famously.

margulis wrote:

This is understandable, but then why 0.25? Than thicker raskosami the worse crashes. I have for example 0,18 and shock, flies is famously.

Yes, agree. Simply was on shpule 0.25 mm to it nezamorachivayas and pegged. :flirt:

Алекс wrote:

Just was on shpule 0.25 mm to it nezamorachivayas and pegged.

Now understandable, and the I thought, that you know something, what I not know. ;)

Last edited by margulis (May 20 2013 12:27:18)

Чима wrote:

promeryayus, three distance there is -29,37,44 turnover

How be noted these the most traction and then correctly their to present?

I usually promeryayu-prostukivayu all bottom in "job range" particular rods up, which rallied harvest. Then finding it with "the far-" distance and klipsuyus. Then finding it with box him in at front and klipsuyus there same. Ah, and memorizing, / 'm number of gather steam; - in the process fishing under transition with "the far-" better pull your line in right number of gather steam; until" a near "and all.
With puffed such passes under any model clips. With fishing line desirable to klipsa was "bigger than others."
Can be still in spots klipsovaniya crippling placemark once a Marker. Or ordinary a a proofreader.

Could you tell me the optimal weight for markernogo weight, for the boner and tide.
Not can adapt to maximum informativeness. Has tried different forms weight, different weight.
Who than that breaches? With somehow weight? :dontknow:
D thankful for frame a detailed image of without :writing:
http://sc.uploads.ru/t/VQkb5.jpg

Last edited by Андрей_73 (Apr 18 2014 17:22:21)

Андрей_73 wrote:

Say, is the optimal weight for markernogo weight, for the boner and tide.
Not can adapt to maximum informativeness. Has tried different forms weight, different weight.
Who than that breaches? With somehow weight? :dontknow:
D thankful for frame a detailed image of without :writing:

Signature author

Status is loaded Loading …] 99%
Remont, browning 3.9 on browning 7.65

I'm using the classic brick cargo as on photo weight any seafood brunch with pletney 0,13 well lack. Can you have not enough it a sensitive udilishche, or too soft from for this can be small effect need a hard stick

Last edited by Goom (Apr 18 2014 17:24:37)

Андрей_73 wrote:

Say, is the optimal weight for markernogo weight, for tide.

Don’t know as you have, and I have the optimal weight for desna's and of Dnepr this within 70-85 grams. Get him to say something and men, 60 gramovym weight, not matter, there the informativeness. Accented such tracts of where virtually finer bottom, 't seek then hold a shell up or transition with solid trawling on soft, and if use easiest brick cargo, then simply proletaesh and there full information about structure trawling. So my worker weight 70-85 grams.

http://sa.uploads.ru/t/i2dcA.jpg

Get him to say something different on configuration weight, but here is precisely such for me the most appears. Increasingly I.M.H.O.,.

Partly can so and there is, stick indeed not strongly quick:
Browning Black Magic 3.9 test 80gr, Daiwa Procaster 3.3-3.9 test100gr
Brick cargo what choose in weight? 90 grams total?

Manowar wrote:

get him to say something and men, 60 gramovym weight, not matter, there the informativeness. Accented such tracts of where virtually finer bottom, 't seek then hold a shell up or transition with solid trawling on soft, and if use easiest brick cargo, then simply proletaesh and there full information

Here is, so same and I faced with those, that cargo "An olive" in 50 grams service was and informativeness "0"
Decided to increase weight and change form of. But as calculate the optimal the weight weight on shui at all :crazy:?

Last edited by Андрей_73 (Apr 18 2014 17:42:43)

On – my opinion in this issue affect more just couple things-itself fishing pole (which stupidly well helps "proschupyvaniyu", or same need adapt to it and observe vershinkoy as Sergei Duffy should the.) and aptly sniffed weight weight (precisely with this vershinkoy) and his form of this already + - and more on lyubitelya, in issue the labeling I full zero virtually, but when their SU held out simple my weight-spot made up, begun to see clearly from range perception trawling, availability of clams and of snot under the noses snails :D but ONLY the cord. :flag:

On-start brick cargo 56gr. On during 60gr + 'm pushing this power the the feeding trough, which harvest d - otherwise there is all chances, that the that I monopoly simply gruzikom will remain higher downstream on, and I will harvest quite it is unclear on than and then be surprised some tsepe :flag:

Андрей_73 wrote:

Assumed increase weight and change form of. But as calculate the optimal weight weight on shui at all

Pro Fenshuya nothing to acquire not I’d say 8-), for he not relevant in this dimension 8-) (in wrapped). For me choice was due those, that would under the touch. Trawling I could not cater prostuchat bottom. At the expense their spines this cargo not so yanks than an olive, gives plus weight. That is obtained, under strike about water and until moment of touching trawling prisredney conceals meters 4-5 I have cargo decapitates a downstream on from point in average until 50 centimeters (roughly), to point approach to Bank I have shift meters 3-4. But most importantly that policies outlined by point fishing, I have vystuchena very well. Somewhere so.

Figured, well, increasingly ??? 90 grams - total, ascents of in garage obtochil, not yet-weighed, think gram it 70-75. Need to try.
http://sc.uploads.ru/t/HDPoO.jpg
And experience - son mistakes difficult, and genius - PARADOKSIN each! :crazyfun:

Last edited by Андрей_73 (Apr 18 2014 18:22:15)

duffy333 wrote:

At during 60gr + 'm pushing this power the the feeding trough, which harvest d

So understood that wastes and full trough a bit differ their weight and traektoriey and thus way better enjoy on enough "known" box for "podstrakhuya", and on "relatively underdeveloped" places better proactively "at least as efficient" with "spetsgruzikom" to understand a common picture about glades with luxuriant thickets of, with shells and large brovok / holes and then, having defined (determined) small small, give will feeding trough :D after all with a change in in heat on more a strong and contrary increasingly would still will have its to change and sho da-da? :rolleyes: in short theme interesting and is an absorbing :flag:

duffy333 wrote:

At-start brick cargo 56gr. On during 60gr + 'm pushing this power the the feeding trough, which harvest d - otherwise there is all chances, that the that I monopoly simply gruzikom will remain higher downstream on, and I will harvest quite it is unclear on than and then be surprised some tsepe :flag:

Signature author

Better bad day on a fishing trip, than great guy on work.

If on La, then yes only the feeding trough.

duffy333 wrote:

and then be surprised some tsepe

And if chains will immediately? Not better leave the shipments?

Would argue, that brick my weight more informative. But on during 60gr + and conceals 3m + I allow a guarantee 100%, that gruzikom regulation and men, in one place, and after klipsovaniya there's gravy will is borne on bottom and downstream, and closer to Bank - arc rises the main + planning in fatter. I.e. finding with gruzikom foundation style of regulation moisture to the feeder on sval.
I try to put penetrate enough a wide the assistant Bank, to understand, not only the that directly to me (far'm dropping and where will lie there's gravy on stoyaku), but and meters on 5-10 down downstream on (far will casualties the feeder on falling on devices up).
Hua steep brovok and stacking trawling big stones you will have build markernykh lorries with a electrify. Although there is no - after 4-5 broken if you spit on this deal and gonna leave, are you :D Since puffed and the feeding trough even on such a enough "a deep, in hand" udilishche as DM100 all normally observing. Truth look on vershinku need 8-)

duffy333 wrote:

I try to put penetrate enough a wide the assistant Bank, to understand, not only the that directly to me (far'm dropping and where will lie there's gravy on stoyaku), but and meters on 5-10 down downstream on

I virtually, too, most do, but and even upward downstream on, too, 'm dropping. For moreover that would understand what is brovka, (length, high,) and its zatsepistos.3-5 sequences of throws directly before a, the same upward tide and, too, most down, and then full information.

Even question:
Moment klipsovaniya, in what position must is udilka for klipsovaniya after promera, given arc and seal under zabrose trough? Can I difficult put it, what a corner should be (stick / level of water) in moment klipsovaniya? To under zabrose trough, lay in promerennoe place.

When is measured the distance and the depth of under aid markernogo floater, that Spain klipsovat or mark distance after rising floater, for uchityvaniya such as sails under zabrose and depth. :tomato:

Not make any attempts on truth, but do the next way, when under probivke trawling found interesting place for industrialized fishing - I'm lowering my with shpuli basic vnatyag until udilishche not will become vertically and klipsuyus. Pro the accuracy of until centimeter here speech not goes. And prevents trigonnometric formula with various katetami and gipotenuzami here, too, little help. Because as they for an ideal conditions. And perhaps for ideal technology zabrosa. Moreover different the depth of, weather conditions, for. And still he spends every on their puts place it in workplace of position.
After this vymatyval believing traction coils. Then again impose until clips. Mailitis for rule, that under strike about clip-on earring place it should be vertically pile operating. Fixation rods up in workplace of position. Vymotka more slack here the main under this. Vzvodim vershinku. Then feed gruzika / trough on beneath the for order to make sure are trapped / not are trapped in intended "anomaly." On the basis of Philadelphian data "thin configuring" - how many need specifically to float-podmotat basic for a final klipsovaniya.
Suppose sought border silt and steadfast trawling. Found transition. Zaklipsovalis. Suppose though closer to Bank. After zabrosa and installations rods up in workplace of position and platoons (done feed on beneath the has shown, that there's gravy / my weight go hard, as-if're being sucked down. - this though. Vymatyvaem. Decline with clips and are on one turnover handles reel. Klipsuemsya. Again trawl and all recycles again and again until feed with start not will show the that we initially found.
Written all enough long and difficult. But on fact under constant practice all of this is done simply on slot machine :dontknow:

Text or: On during often easier - there under brovku the feeder yanks and this well enough for successful industrialized fishing.
Another matter, when on devices up on bottom present Thresh, and need to find more less acceptable place - here is here one starts to realize, that trough this ??? raskhodnik :disappointed:

+8

duffy333 wrote:

After zabrosa and installations rods up in workplace of position and platoons (done feed on beneath the has shown, that there's gravy / my weight go hard, as-if're being sucked down. - this though. Vymatyvaem. Decline with clips and are on one turnover handles reel. Klipsuemsya. Again trawl and all recycles again and again until feed with start not will show the that we initially found.

Can be done easier. Klipsuemsya under probivke trawling on move place. After this perezabrasyvaemsya and when choosing more slack here believe traction. This number of as times and there is the lot of square footage, which need bounce with shpuli.

+1

If honestly, then even and not knew far stick this fun picture, uvidennuyu in one English a fishing magazine:

http://sa.uploads.ru/8WTJI.jpg
The bottom line, that this out of kilter dam without crosscurrents, when the wind blows directly in Bank / in face the fishing trainer. So as natural tide not, the arises a wind for (towon English). But water nowhere not flee and it account for to return back, but already in pridonnykh layers - is obtained the bottom the opposite for (undertow ? ?on English). Than stronger wind, those respectively stronger and the bottom for. Think that on various dambakh this expressed clearer, than on natural reservoirs - from-for more vividly acesta acorda incredere Guvernului svala and smooth concrete tectonics. And fish becomes on some distance there is from Bank but waiting here for by particles, which bears the opposite for. In this case on the picture speech commanded about plotve. And think that for toward a fishing in such conditions very it is important find precisely the contestant distance, where fish awaits. But here is what algorithm search? After all can be not dobrasyvat (this not so frightening - particles will well laying the passage and fish perhaps make devoted to point), and can be and project (and this already money on wind.

Last edited by duffy333 (Nov 14 2014 18:13:21)

+2

Ah at all something so themselves talks the about navetrennogo Bank not only plotva- I have in stproy Polish specifis A lake fishing namalyovana a flock of bream, kormyaschayasya on otboynom during.
And syorfovaya had forced on the border muddy and clean water on same is based.

duffy333 wrote:

But here is what the algorithm search? After all can be not dobrasyvat (this not so frightening - particles will well laying the passage and fish perhaps make devoted to point), and can be and project (and this already money on wind.

I so think, that fish would still will stand have any style of or the other anomalies on bottom.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Tactic » Feder and the distance fishing.