All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

Starbaits.

Posts 31 to 54 of 54

Romeo wrote:

This is with steeply ('m clapping in clap)

Romeo wrote:

.. Otot package in district 300 Grzywna (will cost o.o. I have hysterical.

(Khlyupayu in clap) :D

+1

Vadkh wrote:

8 number of vymetu the remnants of from sporting goods store. Gulyat so gulyat.

Minimalistic audio collages, it you need to? You OK carp not] However. :D
Or instead 14th? :O

Last edited by Олег 32 (Jan 6 2015 23:35:11)

Олег 32 wrote:

minimalistic audio collages, it you need to? You OK carp not] However. :D

Since when me Sensas not need o.o. 8-)

I thought both: Boyle just sweep. :)

Олег 32 wrote:

I thought both: Boyle just sweep.

Where in St. Petersburg driven carps? :D

Romeo wrote:

will in St. Petersburg driven carps? :D

Yes there is a little bit of a 8-)
http://fisher.spb.ru/forums/index.php?t=1081

Vadkh wrote:

Yes there is a little bit of a

??? there is :flirt:

Distressed regions. Roma. With your hand not correctly to blame me in is, that I something vtyukhivayu. I have at work other duties and I not mean direct relations to sales. Work seller I have also worked well. Sales and "vtyukhivanie" - this different things. On vtyukhivanii business build cannot be. Crude expressions you not to slap. Wish you world and for good. With Merry Christmas!

+1

Тоха wrote:

Since your hand not correctly to blame me in is, that I something vtyukhivayu.

And why you sure that with my hand correctly, and that there is no? And not need to so nervous :) Since Merry Christmas you toch. Wish you sell as can be more packs Boylov on 300 UAH. :flag: MA – It difficult in the current time this do :flirt:

Last edited by Romeo (Jan 7 2015 17:46:02)

Romeo wrote:

A why you sure that with my hand correctly, and that there is no? And not need to so nervous Since Merry Christmas you toch. Wish you sell as can be more packs Boylov on 300 Grzywna (. Very difficult in the current time this do

Edited Romeo (Today 16 :46: 2)

In this same not he is to blame? Need to say thank you for something that cover slips Boylov 300 UAH and appreciation other goods other people.

Roma, you not closely have read my post. In supplements, not reasonably made conclusion about my an emotional able. Wish you be more include Shi and tinker over as well as the manner communication. Unfortunately, I never nothing you not sold and me it is unclear yours judgment about my say sell. Wish you for humility and more often touring on fishing. Continue to communication with you more not want.

Last edited by Тоха (Jan 7 2015 17:58:19)

Денис28 wrote:

In this same not he is to blame?

Of course not he! Here in another deal. If he churchgoers here "push" product this one thing. Another matter when man versed in issue and knowing situation on market tell pollsters as public as to capture fish given new realities. Agree?! Think for 99% it is important on this moment as to capture fish under this not spending 300 Grzywna (. For unhappy pack Boylov :) Although if man here normally hangs out, okay on work the sacred deal - need to "understand and forgive" (with) :dontknow:

Last edited by Romeo (Jan 7 2015 17:54:34)

Romeo wrote:

another matter when man versed in issue and knowing situation on market tell pollsters as public as to capture fish given new realities. Agree?! Think for 99% it is important on this moment as to capture fish under this not spending 300 Grzywna (. For unhappy pack Boylov

Itself, post # 4 this themes. Dipchik "Hot daemon." On change weather, and carp, and bream in this year or with this dipom, or raze. Both: Boyle under this any dvukhkopeechnye, a neutral or with the scent of garlic. On bream noodles, ah, too, not trolley money are worth. In as, and on topic, and as to capture, and like pro byudzhetnost mentioned. :D

+1

Oleg_GOR wrote:

Rum, post # 4 this themes. Dipchik "Hot daemon." On change weather, and carp, and bream in this year or with this dipom, or raze. Both: Boyle under this any dvukhkopeechnye, a neutral or with the scent of garlic. On bream noodles, ah, too, not trolley money are worth. In as, and on topic, and as to capture, and like pro byudzhetnost mentioned.

- Uh- - Not gonna :cool: Nu simply guru marketing :flag: A Hushpuppy: Feed up time what on carp we should drink a? Cereals or sypukha?

Oleg_GOR wrote:

or with the scent of garlic.

What TM? I OK zealot garlic :cool:

Romeo wrote:

A Hushpuppy: Feed up time what on carp we should drink a? Cereals or sypukha?

So I the amateur on carp we should drink a, so all byudzhetnenko. Maize and wheat stalks with market. Just a little bit peletsov and focuses instead feedmill.

Romeo wrote:

Which TM? I OK zealot garlic

Has tried several species cheap our - junk. Best with garlic were ready, firm Dolphin.

+1

Oleg_GOR wrote:

. Which is why all byudzhetnenko. Maize and wheat stalks with market. Just a little bit peletsov and focuses instead feedmill.

About, "so this same my size of this one" (with) :flag:

+1

Romeo wrote:

Oh, "so this same my size of this one" (with)

Not. I have still byudzhetnee. I maize and wheat not dipuyu, I its in Coca Norma Kamali zamachivayu and can weld it. :crazyfun:

Oleg_GOR wrote:

Don’t. I have still byudzhetnee. I maize and wheat not dipuyu, I its in Coca Norma Kamali zamachivayu and can weld it.

And in Coca Kohl why zamachivat?

estroi wrote:

A in Coca Kohl why zamachivat?

Once Monster ramkakh advised try so. I tried, carp we should drink a on my pond liked. Sugar and smells "in one ECNs" is obtained, cheaper branded of boosters, and that most glpvnoe, in my village always buy can be. Not, the fishing paradise have us, not Capital however.

Oleg_GOR
If not secret, then you better subtract, please, recipe ferment wheat and corn in Coca Kohl. On Forum found recipe from Monster Crab Shed, where he fully works by filling cereals Coke and she smothers on 72 hours. Ah and camping on D.
Like as refrigerate liquid can be use on semblance of Dipa.

s “. To sale 2015 company StarBaits Zolotykh a new series of in lineup layerZ

http://s45.radikal.ru/i107/1501/7a/15cdafd5ce89.jpg

http://s008.radikal.ru/i306/1501/da/23264a08b6eb.jpg

http://s020.radikal.ru/i700/1501/dc/eb4062c06998.jpg

http://s020.radikal.ru/i702/1501/a1/fc6413ab1281.jpg

With a concise description of:
A new a series of contains organic whereas dead, perfectly themselves has proven in Cold water.

https://www.facebook.com/starbaitsczsk

The price in Europe over 1 kg Boylov 12.5Є

Ник wrote:

If not secret, then you better subtract, please, recipe ferment wheat and corn in Coca Kohl.

Errori, not observed post. I its in Norma Kamali not fermentiruyu, and simply zamachivayu on clock-two, then can weld it in the same Norma Kamali until willingness.

+1

Тоха wrote:

The Cost in Europe over 1 kg Boylov 12.5Є

~ 350-375 Grzywna (. Have us will :crazyfun: But that not’sake of larvae :D bitch and need to same was go in this subject strictly before breakfast :x

Last edited by Romeo (Jan 12 2015 07:16:10)

+1