All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Sports arrangements » Championship Dnipropetrovsk area 2012.

Championship Dnipropetrovsk area 2012.

Posts 1 to 30 of 66

Championship Dnipropetrovsk area on fideru will undergo 15-16 September 2012. Place conducting - Quay Dneprapo str. Marshal Malinovsky in district Merefo-Kherson bridge.

Regulations about conducting Open host Dnipropetrovsk area on it comes to shagging fish fiderom 15-16 September 2012.
1. Goal and tasks.
1.1. Contest ???? with goal:
- popularize fishing sport;
- raising sporting of excellence athletes;
2. Place and time conducting.
2.1. Contest ???? 15-16 September 2012 Place conducting - Quay of Dnepr on str. Marshal Malinovsky in district Merefo-Kherson bridge
3. The organizers. Refereeing.
3.1. Leading the competition – Dnepropetrovsk mill oblasna the federation fishing sport.
Master-spender DOFRS – company “flagship. ”
3.2. Preparation and holding competition falls to major test immediately board.
3.3. Spending on conduct competition and sending participants bears Dnepropetrovsk mill oblasna the federation fishing sport.
4. Participants.
4.1. To participate in for competitions are permitted all wishing to. For participants is installing with start-up premium in the sum 150 UAH. With stakeholder. Contest personally-command. Team consists of two people.
4.2. Participants competition owe know and fulfill rules competition on it comes to shagging fish fiderom. Abide by rules behavior on a reservoir. On their own pass medical examination. Not cannabis alcohol beverages.
4.3. The total number of participants limited and not exceeds 50 chol.
5. Program competition.
5.1. Contest ???? in lichno- command Monster in 2 round.
15.09.2012g.
Until 06 :3 0 – registering the participants;
06 :3 0 – draw sectors;
06 :4 5 – expressed a solemn opening the competition;
07 :0 0 – 08 :3 0 - preparation for competitions,
08 :3 0 – 13 :3 0 – contest;
13 :3 0 – 14 :3 0 weighing up the fish,’s.
16.09.2012g.
06 :4 0 – draw sectors;
07 :0 0 – 08 :3 0 - preparation for competitions,
08 :3 0 – 13 :3 0 – contest;
13 :3 0 – 15 :0 0 weighing up the fish,’s, awarding.
Play around in Friday 14.09.2012g. In zone competition convicts are until 17.00ch.
6. Rules and order conducting.
6.1. Contest on how to catch fish fiderom ???? in 2 round efficiently 5 hours.
6.2. Draw sectors is conducted before rounds. The size of the sector for one athlete not less 10 forge the
6.3. Had forced fish produced one fidernym pounder, osnaschyonnom coil, with concrete cover on it fishing line (puffed), which let to pass through all rings rods up. Rods up can be park on holders (supports). Forbidden use metal now string in as a stem and detection poklevok.
6.4. Participants permitted have under itself unlimited number of spare cordages. During competition some permitted enjoy platforms, top marginal size which 1-by-1 meter. Platforms must situated in one line outside water or partly in water. Alongside the main a platform can be set additional platforms, designed to auxiliary equipment and materials.
6.5. On training to competition stands out not less 60 shadowing On preceding athlete to his sector he owes lay down their hire fishing riot gear in his sector and after this to leave sector. Any preparation and tackle shop and other things arm forbidden until signal “Stand by, men. ”
6.6. On first signal “Stand by, men ” athletes occupy their sector and are beginning training to it catching. Exert them practical assistance in prepare seats contest, and tackle shop and prikormki not permitted. Additional tackle, and also the nozzle sitch and prikormka can be turned over to to an athlete through Chief Justice-supervisor until signal “Start. ”
6.7. On signal “Start ” athletes inmineaza to it comes to shagging fish.
6.8. Time on with start-up zakorm not accorded. Forbidden use specifically formed balls prikormki. Forbidden enjoy slingshots ran amok and missiles. Permitted use trough any volume
6.9. To an athlete permitted apply prikormku and the pourer natural origin. Can be use attraktanty and dyes. Tineri purposefulness, containing living or dead fish, and also because the fish. Forbidden the use of narcotic and odurmanivayuschikh fish substances. On one tour on everyone stakeholder number of prikormki 12 liters. Moreover, number of survivors components not more 2 liters, in including very not more 0.5 liter.
6.10. Participants forbidden in as bait use on the hook artificial jamborees, the pop up jamborees (pop-up bra), such as foams, cork and camping on D., and also use follicle installation of.
6.11. Participants forbidden enjoy the electronic means for detection fish and measure depth.
6.12. Athletes not have rights to accept from athletes and other faces practical assistance in prepare seats competition, cordages, jamborees and prikormki, and exert aid other some.
6.13. Torchbearer not has rights without resolution judges enter: Diving.
6.14. Here fish deposited in sadke, bycore in water. The length of the charge not less 3 meters. Capture will fish've counted and then, when she accidentally captured not for his mouth. Deliberate bagrenie fish prohibited from. Participants, not akess means for storage fish, to contest not are permitted.
6.15. On third signal, vozveschayuschemu reckoning, athletes end the enleve and remain have seats industrialized fishing until arrival judges-supervisor for catch of the day tonight. To midweek weigh-in takes into only going to hear live fish. Weighing up the produced low--as headings, for the entire zone. Outcome we get is input in Protocol and confirms signatures judges and stakeholder. After weighting fish remains in sadkakh before the end of weighting all participants. Field this fish released (let off) after signal “Release. ”
6.16. After the end of the competition a participant owes to remove in his sector the entire garbage.
7.’s.
7.1.’s is undertaken on the basis protocols forensic collegium.
7.2. Winner and Paralympic command Monster are determined by on the last the sum seats engaged team on serving 2-'s stages. A command place after every phase is determined by from sums seats, people employed participants one team in different zones. I.e., than less this sum, the higher a command place. Personal place athlete in zone is determined by weight capture of. Under equals ulovakh, place athlete is srednearifmeticheskim seats athletes with equal catches. Participants with zero the result occupy place, equal srednearifmeticheskoy the sum seats all participants with zero the result in zone. Under absolutely equals results of teams in attention drip irrigation overall major team catch, weight & chips that gets picked fish for two stages competition. Winner in personal Monster is determined by on the last the sum seats, people employed in zones for two stages.
8. Awarding.
8.1. Winner and Paralympic competition nagorodzhuyutsya medals, N.A. Brizgun and valuable prizes.
9. The applications.
9.1. The applications are taken until 12 September 2012. Inclusive on address: Propulsion Dnipropetrovsk, Neberezhnaya Lenin, d.15 - Music “Tourist. ” Moreover, register can be in this topic, on Forum OHOTA.DP.UA, on-mail: Boev-Fishman @ distributing games online, and also on tel: 050-909-90-53.
9.2. Participants are arriving on contest on their own and for its expense.

Oleg Hi!
Team "NORD"
1. Ivan Turkenych Wladyslaw
Dnipropetrovsk
Oleg second stakeholder will inform later.

Year bought conducting 15-16 September 2012.

Are starting registration.

1. "Normark 1" - Dnipropetrovsk.
Fighting Oleg (to)
Page Vitaly.

2. "Normark 2" - Dnipropetrovsk.
Forty Bogdan (to)
PR Sergei.

3. "Nord" - Dnipropetrovsk.
Ivan Turkenych Wladyslaw (to)
Mikhailov Alexander.

4. "Fish Time" - Dnipropetrovsk.
Ivan Taranov (footballer) Alik (to)
Pindich Ivan
Chebanov Sergei - coaches
Varochka Maria - co.

5. "Kindery" - Dnipropetrovsk.
Fighting Wladyslaw (to) - 14 untgives
Morozov Yegor - 13 years.

6. "Rybmaster" - Dnipropetrovsk.
Deev Viktor (to)
Vinogradov Vladimir.

7. "A quorum" - Dnipropetrovsk.
Oliynyk Oleg (to)
Perepelitsa Roman.

8. "Drink-Team" - Dnipropetrovsk.
Shalashenko Paul (to)
Gurbich Anton.

9. "Chic" - Dnipropetrovsk.
Kondratenko Ivan (to)
Sherstyuk Vladimir.

10. "Viking" - Dnipropetrovsk.
Gostischev Alexander (to)
Anisimov Nikolai.

11. "Gaza Strip," - Dnipropetrovsk
Rostselmash Constantine (to)
Yakovenko Yuri.

In personal 80 of - Isaev Paul.
In personal 80 of - Ivaschenko Alexander.

"Fish Time" - Propulsion Dnipropetrovsk
Ivan Taranov (footballer) Alik (to)
Pindich Ivan.

'oc. Registered.

Today were on Orelskoy levees. Place this kneelength. Japanese Coast Guard line reaching on several kilometers. Can be easily conduct direct World, but. For five hours we the three of us not rounded up nor one imaginations. :tired: :canthearyou:
So, direct Dnipropetrovsk area will undergo in the old Rear place - La of Dnepr on str. Marshal Malinovsky in district Merefo-Kherson bridge. Position revised. Skloubeni guests. :jumping:

Boev wrote:

Over five hours we the three of us not rounded up nor one imaginations.

Greetings all!
Oleg such a situation not only you have. Week ago on Malinovsky with 6-00 until 13-00 not saw nor one poklyovki, deal was in Saturday. Through week I was in Nikolskaya on Dnieper River - poklyovok being asked, in the same day Vlad (NORD) fished on Malinovsky - fish there is no, awesome sauce no! On next day you on Orelskoy dam, so Jeu with with zeros :dontknow: Perhaps increasingly same weather?
In the past year, roughly in this same time, on Orelskoy levees through three hours fishing I have with partner hands maintaining my and-fish was such a, that after zakorma one trough gotten down on sinker and are they biting not ukhudshalsya for five zabrosov.

Arrived with Sosnovii wetland, men heard a that in were and-point size plyuschili an, Sa and trilateral virtually full 0 Wu me on first zabrose it is called train now broken ceasing, then was entertaining son catching ukleyki! Became take

"Perhaps pressure." :D
Option Sosnovii wetland, too, viewed for to host area, but ??? decided stop on La of Dnepr. She already got, but there fish there is always and although would according not will.
P. S. In next season in May will convene winning the area on Orelskoy levees.

Oleg Hi! Today was on Malinovsky, fished specifically in 4-'s sectors, 1-2-3.4-5. In every on 2.30ch. With 8.00 start. As been paved zakorm, had forced, sorrowful do17.00 more nerves not weathered only in 2 th sector my favorite one podleschik, in rest sectors full zero, verkhovodku which of solidity on falling not laps. Their was five units. Dnepr river transformed in quagmire, under Bank such a greens, that water not in sight, for was just half a hours, destitute grass, bushes, logs and garbage, very hope, that to sorevam all will beam of. With every year all worse and worse.

On Orelskoy levees the thickness of the blue-and-green algae in several centimeters. Tide there is no at all.
Yesterday after levees on Malinovsky for two hours I caught two gustery and several ukleek in late zone A.
I ready compete in any conditions. Offer a options.

Boev wrote:

offer a options.

Lake with major fish tank!? I am running)

Morozov Yegor (13 years) stuck in lichke, write down please

+3

Гоша wrote:

Morozov Yegor (13 years) stuck in lichke, write down please

'oc! Released. Been with its son (14 years. He, too, will to participate. If you not against, chase in one team.

Максимус wrote:

Lake with major fish tank!

I not against, but where take such Lake?

Boev wrote:

DC! Released. Been with its son (14 years. He, too, will to participate. If you not against, chase in one team.

This is remarkable. I not against. I think, that we need to meal for contact, potrenerovatsya. Its phone for son I I'm gonna drop you text it.

Boev wrote:

I not against, but where just need to take a Lake?

In 140 kilometers from home town of Dnipropetrovsk, in side Kryvyi Horn)

Максимус wrote:

In 140 kilometers from home town of Dnipropetrovsk, in side Kryvyi Horn)

"Ty Sho, AGAlN?" (With) :crazyfun:

Romeo wrote:

"ShO, AGAlN?" (With)

You caoiae, if sho)

Максимус wrote:

You caoiae, if sho)

I would with pleasure's gusto - honest word, but with 19 September I am running in the koi the and simply nor physically nor financially not I pull on this consecutive two such tournament’s: '(

Hope in next year on Tchaikovsky Ali Yellow will tournaments and will come in Visitors :flag:

Team "NORD" Dnipropetrovsk
1. Ivan Turkenych Wladyslaw
2. Mikhailov Alexander

Register
Team "RYBMASTER"
DEEV Viktor (By)
Vinogradov OF

Team "DRINK-TEAM"
Shalashenko Paul
Gurbich Anton

Team "She-"
1. Kondratenko Ivan
2. Sherstyuk Vladimir

http://s3.uploads.ru/t/NH3et.jpg
http://s3.uploads.ru/t/n8GZP.jpg
http://s2.uploads.ru/t/za6U1.jpg
http://s2.uploads.ru/t/MZJgx.jpg
http://s2.uploads.ru/t/qdMwS.jpg
In Sunday traveled on place conducting competition. Sat in zone A 2nd sector. Fished 8: 00 a.m. until 11.00. Used combination Fishdrim-peacekeeping prikormok for bream and a white fish + vde-shnye and Fishdrimovskie aromy. The distance roughly 30 meters. Until style of 1 - 1.5 Dam.
30 - 40 minutes silence. I'm just trying a jamborees, leashes are, hooks. -deaf. Tide there is no. Great about a near point, modicum verkhovodku yes'll catch. Keep pace of 70 - 80 sec. And here poklevka! Precisely much poklevka, simply stupidly udilishche just jumped up on stand! Sliced! Pull! And he not reaching! Of the right recall, that I have klipsa, the cord, ceasing 0.12, fidergama no! All conditions for cliff! (Turkic forward I’d say, that cliff so not was for entire fishing trip and only 1 social). Mostly like regulating things Friction clutch,. Modify the its (flagship ANRE carbon fibre, thank you almost all page!) 'm to pump. Pull and understand, that this Shota SUCH, what I still not catching (in sense size). When saw with Bank, that I caught, very regretted, that not took sports podsak, and Chinese raskladnik. Neighbors dubinschiki offer aid, refuse proudly, exhaustive information throughout I torchbearer! :-))) Since hard'm starting it up this bream in podsak (grapple fit bastard), there is always his and podsak is beginning to Schmooze! Masonic neatly on Bank, hands are shaking, take out a hook and understand. That this trophy! Bream order until 2 kg! Am asking neighbors photograph (a hatchling pond specifically not bought these, so as planned entire fish mock immediately) and then'm letting go this maybe there! Submit, that on point embarked large bream, continue to pace of, however'm which packed promoted moldy worm in crime as. And haters. So catch: Bream until 2 kg - 1 Tennessee, leschi from 500 g until 1 kg - 4 Tennessee, podleschik about 250-300 g - 2 Tennessee, Blicca bjoerkna 250-300 g - 1 Tennessee Overall weight: Roughly about 5 pounds. Small beer not was at all! Get to practice Hi,!

Last edited by blackbear (Apr 9 2013 17:16:18)

+5

And where photo?

All began to bolt buy Fishdrim :crazyfun:

NORD wrote:

A where photo?

Vlad, I on his place sat. Spoils I have not was, but poklevyvalo.

Text or. Strange Fight speaks out and is encoded) he has with son was three bonus about 2-'s kg + medium-size podleschey decently. Is famously guys otlovilis and from afar on sadku was in sight that comfortable catch.

Last edited by El Amigo (Sep 4 2012 22:23:18)

Oleg, you write down please in lichku.
1. Isaev Paul

El Amigo wrote:

pics Fight speaks out and is encoded.

Not shifruyus I. :D Nobody asks, I and I'll shut up. :D
Full of fish with son in Sunday on La quite good. Overall catch averaged 11 kg. Have son bream 2,1kg. I have two bonus of bream - 1,5kg. And 1,8kg. Else - podleschi from 300 until 600 grams and with your heelbone gustery more 100 grams. Petty fish not was at all. Autumn Dnepr river me always liked. :D Interesting, that will getting caught on sorevakh.
http://i053.radikal.ru/1209/0d/12d798b3d025t.jpg

+1

El Amigo wrote:

Oleg, you write down please in lichku.

Rashid Pasha, on Forum Ohota.Dp.Uafor you proposal enter in composition team "Viking." 't you mingle with Aleksander (Avtek) and let-know.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Sports arrangements » Championship Dnipropetrovsk area 2012.