All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

The gelva (PVA)

Posts 31 to 54 of 54

Yuri- Yura, molitvakh easier: Forget it in videos, right? Phrase preparation baja potencia, and you you're done with it there.

+1

Yuri wrote:

Andrei (Fiestvod) enjoyed kormushkami type "banjo" with homemade. Says, that the result was good. Andrei, you pellets, who in trough? As you his groomed? No size were granules?

Producer pelletsa in this case at all not matter. Fell to sleep dry granules 4.5 mm and from above simply zaleplival pereuvlazhnennoy conventional karpovoy prikormkoy with dobovleniem the geyser from the same fishdrim. Pereuvlazhnennaya prikormka robust holds content seals and springs, in theory allows faster "activate" work prikormki under which is withdrawing himself pellets. The availability of bystrorastvorimogo pelletsa in bumper (30 minutes) relatively quickly sozdovalo drinks been aromatic the table and on the hook with follicle River Kymi pellets 8-12 mm with time dissolving of the 3-4 hours. Liked as works :cool:. At all I agree about mikropelletsa - need try.

+1

Yuri wrote:

A that we have from on substances: DIPy or that?

Such. Truth costly. Me cheaper buy in of England oil dynamite, than less more brands in CIS. Need to very experiment with corn and camping on D. Oils.
http://www.matchmansupplies.co.uk/dynam … ilies.html
http://s2.uploads.ru/t/QzS3R.jpg

I enjoyed thus http://carpspot.ua/shop/carp/product/cc … 50ml.html/
And about pelletsa, his) zaparivayut only briefly and he normally stuck

Yuri wrote:

What seek need to? Natolknite on thought.

This cheap,

http://s2.uploads.ru/t/9bA6v.jpg

But I only before zabrosom drip forever on bag.
Now homes potestil, 20min bag not dissolves from VDE, but that smell :D

http://s2.uploads.ru/t/IH4K2.jpg

And here is and the difference:
Dynamite Baits Marine Halibut Liquid 250 g of 65 UAH (England)
And
CC Moore Halibut Stix Liquid 250ml 110 UAH. (Ukraine)

Last edited by (Jan 14 2013 18:03:06)

Yuri, if testing is happening homes - homilies oil from rbnoy canned

Now host at "hunter and fisherman" show krovi "be backtracking this way Karpov", there the author a little sack with pellesom immerses the in bank with dinamitovskim dipom.

Vallium wrote:

There is no canned food, only, caviar red. :D Later buy stuck.

ted wrote:

Now host at "hunter and fisherman" show krovi "be backtracking this way Karpov", there the author a little sack with pellesom immerses the in bank with dinamitovskim dipom.

All dipy dynamite friends of with the gelva, but the price for frequent fidernogo perezabrosa :tired:

And I enjoyed thus:
http://carpspot.ua/foto/carp/0/7/07698_600_1.jpg

70 Grzywna (. Per liter - 2 fracture, on month facilitated, and that I only with him not did. Many run thing, in my opinion.

Direction washed their and search decisions grasp. :writing: Thanks! :cool: That's an interesting theme, logogram-goddamn!

Vallium wrote:

If would you knew, as this not be easy. :D Almost not consume a variety of fish in oil. :) More parennuyu in the double boiler. :)

Yuri wrote:

Almost not consume a variety of fish in oil. :)

Ah can be bank sprattus buy for tests) there is not necessarily

Last edited by Vallium (Jan 14 2013 19:56:31)

In perepechatkakh from of imported magazines often-densely in metodnuyu prikormku tuna from banks Just shoving. But Sprats incisions from podkopchennoy salaki and it is unclear, as smells kopchyonostey will be perceived fish tank. Then perishing better banal sardines.

, too, saw in some video as bank tuna in pellets zameshali and in the gelva-package

Vallium wrote:

, too, saw in some video as bank tuna in pellets zameshali and in the gelva-package

In movie "Diaz Gutierrez Underwater" Vitalii Dani Fairbrasa.

Vallium wrote:

ah can be bank sprattus buy for tests) there is not necessarily

Think, that there sunflower oil overcooked yours can be and to lend bitterness.

wrote:

Sprats incisions from podkopchennoy salaki and it is unclear, as smells kopchyonostey will be perceived fish tank. Then perishing better banal sardines.

, too, thought support, but in "banal sardines" can be pryannosti. " As on them reacts fish - in advance it is difficult say.
Better perishing on market take pakhuchee fresh sunflower oil. Only, to without bitterness. Deal in is, that I before not enjoyed the gelva-packages. Couple of packages "Amenhotep" in 2009 with prikormkoy and on this until alighted. And here ripe thought seize the opportunity to feed point. To as "on Black Rocks." :) In general, I until understood in which direction need to seek information. Ah, and life soon will show. :)

Yuri wrote:

pryannosti "

Two-thirds of spices adopt in prikormkakh in as a aromy. And one-third not yet tried, but will try and, too, will apply.

This kneelength video on application of PVA. Very many useful information in one vial

+1

Fiestvod wrote:

Quite video on application of PVA. Very many useful information in one vial

This and there is krovi "very Karpov"! :flag:

Fiestvod, if there is opportunity, text series of where gets caught on maggot, that selling.

wrote:

Roman give me some pointers, where can be buy the gelva and what kind of ludchshe buy? (In Donetsk)

I buying mostly the gelva Carp Zoom sleeves on 5 meters "palitelenovye" motley diameter. Safety sipolzuyu rarely. Only under using stick-mix or a major pelletsa and Boylov in as a konfetki. When there is no in available the gelva Carp Zoom, "perebivayus" Golden pilots. Buy more expensive the gelva materials not see sense - all suits. For example 5 meters sleeves Carp Zoom I in the past yearon 40-45 Grzywna (. :flag:

Could you tell me, please, what "average" weight snap with the gelva package / netting?
For laytovogo (test until 70 gr, BeastMaster BX) rods up, I so understand this way to industrialized fishing / prikarmlivaniya not suited?

Romeo wrote:

I buying mostly the gelva Carp Zoom sleeves on 5 meters "palitelenovye" motley diameter. Safety sipolzuyu rarely. Only under using stick-mix or a major pelletsa and Boylov in as a konfetki. When there is no in available the gelva Carp Zoom, "perebivayus" Golden pilots. Buy more expensive the gelva materials not see sense - all suits. For example 5 meters sleeves Carp Zoom I in the past yearon 40-45 Grzywna (.

Thank you, buy through staff?

wrote:

Thanks, buy through staff?

In Rybolov + Golden Catch, and KarpZum posproshay in House for fisherman. :flag: