All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

Platforms Daiwa

Posts 1 to 30 of 99

The last time his on platforms companies Daiwa.
Despite buy here is such a station http://www.daiwasports.co.uk/pop/?i=/media/content/tournament-400-seat-box-2397.jpg&t=Tournament 400 Seat Box. Can who yuzal?
Platforms Daiwa in assortment derived in Music "dive", where I serve :)
In short the station very liked.
"+" - in goes there is transportation system (ejectable)
- a transporter room system very practical, all very opaque and promotes rapid Quick station. Wheels broad, VARYAG Onega. Under Quick station on bumpy the surface (on levees) wheels can be not sack.
- much Pedana
- very sustainable
- high legs
- all 6 telescopic arms
- removable floor Pandora under scraps
- leather sidkshka
- all major ganglia made from metal, on kind of very sturdy
- very expensive and substantial external kind of
- set 3 level for the flat installations station
- very cushy screws simple legs
- 4 were telescopic shukhlyadki (all deep, podmagnichennye)
- relatively not costly the price
- qualitative not expensive got a body kit on (incidentally, prestonovskiy, too, suited)
"-" - there is no large mailbox under reel
- heavy
- large size
As the me, the station convenient, qualitatively made.
The reference on reform. Site: http://www.daiwasports.co.uk/products/c … 0-seat-box

Last edited by Тоха (Aug 24 2012 20:30:32)

Today I became proud owner here is such girls: http://s017.radikal.ru/i438/1208/e9/0a9e139b9b5a.jpg
This an upper-level model English dayvy
Now remained ottestit its on a fishing trip. :)

Last edited by Тоха (Aug 27 2012 23:01:55)

With shorting! Platform very the Beautiful, looks solidly.

I most importantly, the problem purchases transportation system come around itself a :) End agony :)
Today established on station prestonovskiy got a body kit on, he mounting your with pan-green perekhodnikom. Walking on legs robust home dayvovskogo. Got a body kit on decided not to change.
In the upper separate the lower boxes, uh, sneaks nasadochnyy table, kipnet carefully, fastening for nasadochnogo table and at all the entire a minor got a body kit on, that very conveniently. Reel will have electrify in your bag.

The station - unambiguously score, bro! Affirms practice.
I have modicum and not precisely such a and even not Dayva, but in fact its replicates in terms of funktsіonalnostі and other TTKh.
Truth I have under this even and frame the regulated, but there is no levels, sometimes feel that not prevented would.

Ah I today sold ? let the X-4 and bought the 1960s 400sb. :)
Unparalleled the 1960s 400sb I not met. Realistically catching with trabuki, almost all models Preston's, sat on Calderon, garbolino, hungry keyche, the flagship, rayve, tubertini, mavere and if a commonplace, even not remember on any still facilities :))
With regulated an architrave here is this model: http://i065.radikal.ru/1208/ac/216c6ab8718d.jpg, me she, too, very likes, but the 1960s 400sb liked more. Now I have in no clothing left there is all model dayvy.
For this decision, of, that the regulated frame me not need a. Heights chair relatively pedany for me enough. I have growth 178sm. For my growth and physique the 1960s 400sb has optimum levels.

Last edited by Тоха (Aug 28 2012 01:14:18)

I have such a, as the saying goes, search 10 differences.
http://jetfish.com.ua/sites/default/files/imagecache/wysiwyg_imageupload_lightbox_preset/wysiwyg_imageupload/42/TX_1-copy_1.jpg

, too, with transportation system, of course.

Levels unambiguously need. Preston I free time under aid capacity with water, that pose on the seat next. Well, that they there is have dayvy.

Last edited by Тоха (Aug 28 2012 01:19:18)

YOKO
Not a good the station! , uh, sneaks whether she in unafraid car with car body type sedan?

Last edited by Тоха (Aug 28 2012 01:22:40)

Very liked, that have the 1960s 400sb there is no pazov in which goes semnvy floor Pandora. In these grooves forever not conveniently constitute under facility mailbox. The Bottom Pandora have dayvy simply becomes in spetsiyalnoe deepening and fixed. This very conveniently. At all as the me, so have dayvovskoy station Tournament 400sb thought through each triviality. This pleased.

Ah, I have two such freely, uh, sneaks in 111-defective harmony.
But she as you don not sedan. And if increasingly of well-be boxed, then us is placed three, truth, station only have two. But if you suddenly will limit high station in dedicated blast - the you simply otstyogivaesh upper module (the bog seat), and under need and more. On width and length of his they systematic, in fact.

Here is video with site http://www.gofishing.co.uk about platforms has Dayva. One of them as times Tournament 400 Seat Box:

Last edited by duffy333 (Aug 28 2012 15:26:08)

The second - the 1960s 150sb Skyfall functioning replicates ? let the x4. Very well depicts the main got a body kit on.

Today closely viewed platform the 1960s 150sb. On functioning platform very similar to ? let the x4. However, have dayvy more Pedana, longer than the legs, all telescopic arms, deep Pandora under sidushkoy, leather saddle. Think, for fidera very is it apt model. From cons a bit punier when one realizes, than have Preston's, were shukhlyadki.

http://s57.radikal.ru/i156/1208/2d/1eb47739f9aa.jpg
http://s019.radikal.ru/i634/1208/9d/d209cf0ff483.jpg
And still, Daiwa the 1960s 150sb is worth cheaper :)

Last edited by Тоха (Aug 30 2012 01:38:47)

Тоха wrote:

Of cons.

Even from cons (if judged by photo) this lack of regulation Heights landing relatively pedany.

And as on me, then platform Daiwa has much more in common with a platform Golden catch (if at all not one thing and, too,), yes and on price the latter would be incomparably cheaper.

http://s1.uploads.ru/t/Fpy6k.png

+1

Feederal_74 wrote:

And as the me, then platform Daiwa has much more in common with a platform Golden catch, yes and on price the latter would be incomparably cheaper.

You modicum don, what moral trauma you're risking inflict Anton, writing this? :D

+2

Carlos wrote:

You modicum don, what moral trauma you're risking inflict Anton, writing this?

Errori for Flud, but you same perfectly know, that I as and toch, too, a salesman, man, but personally me not quite it is good to see, as some people (not mean in mind no one specifically) change common sense not the fetish.

+1

Feederal_74 wrote:

polgize for Flud

Likewise

Feederal_74 wrote:

some people (not mean in mind no one specifically) change common sense not the fetish.

This all is true except one - toch something as times itself bought. Ah and bragged about)) This tinder, too, can be understand (and zavualirovannuyu advertising forgive). Ah and the fetish - the such, I after reading line on dayvovskim palkam and primknuvshim here same the at all has not wonder.

Feederal_74 wrote:

polgize for Flud, but you same perfectly know, that I as and toch, too, a salesman, man, but personally me not quite it is good to see, as some people (not mean in mind no one specifically) change common sense not the fetish.

Hallelujah :cool:

Last edited by Romeo (Aug 30 2012 12:52:34)

Carlos wrote:

Nu and the fetish - the such, I after reading line on dayvovskim palkam and primknuvshim here same the at all has not wonder.

I after reading this line try to put at all not go in this branch Forum so as common sense there even and not reeks :confused:

Roma, and now. Maybe, you you Dayvu even more not regulation love :crazyfun:
Have Tournament 400 Seat Box in of England RRP = 550 ?(7 200 Grzywna (. / 870 hover near $, have Daiwa 150 Seat Box RRP = 315 ?(4 100 Grzywna (. / 500 hover near $. Get married. But with taste :hobo:

Text or: And that to speak, if we have theme pro platforms RIVE will emerge - an upper-level Dayva nervously smokes in the sidelines :D

Last edited by duffy333 (Aug 30 2012 13:20:58)

Carlos wrote:

I after reading line on dayvovskim palkam and primknuvshim here same the at all has not wonder.

Say so, my post in this topic - this my reaction on branch on dayvovskim palkam or more precisely say - engender reaction organism on irritation. Although what perishing there to speak and himself despairing, many expensive fishing 5th to buying not "head", and on inertia, but creating branch on dayvovskim palkam, frankly was struck by from how some "hike", ah and here saw continuation of, yes even and in the form of separate themes, here is and not is sustained, although until the last not wanted to interrupting,. I repent, is to blame, not United Nations on me attention.

duffy333 wrote:

Wu Tournament 400 Seat Box in of England RRP = 550 ?(7 200 Grzywna (. / 870 hover near $, have Daiwa 150 Seat Box RRP = 315 ?(4 100 Grzywna (. / 500 hover near $. Get married. But with taste

Yes, incidentally, the basic retailer the price platform Golden catch - 2800 Grzywna (.

duffy333 wrote:

Roma, and now. Maybe, you you Dayvu even more not regulation love

Deal not in love or love - not gonna believe this, but me realistically pisses me off the entire this Fetishism. Will explain why. So much talk was what cool stick Preston. A host year people hard tarilsya these with sticks, and already several months with so same fervor merges their on this same Forum. Then garboliny. Now dayvy. That further?

When I see new message in section and tackle shop I of walking there for information, and in end I read sorry for expression of about "ananizme" (fetishist) or as will anywhere crossings of all that happening. But this not has no relations in it comes to shagging as such in end. At all incomprehensible personally for me themes.

Sorry that's burst, huh. But realistically this pisses me off. This my cockroaches and I nor to what not urge, but realistically he (this to was is understandable reaction my) :dontknow:

Already several times was desire to send forum to hell and more here not go, but difficult here is so here is spit on his baby, but I realistically close to this: '( :dontknow:

And more just pisses me off that often from anyone having a boob fetish virtually there is no the big info about how as harvest (Duffy you realistically one of rare exceptions) :mad:

Last edited by Romeo (Aug 30 2012 17:05:02)

+3

Romeo wrote:

a host year people hard tarilsya these with sticks, and already several months with so same fervor merges their on this same Forum. Then garboliny. Now dayvy. That further?

EBM 100 and Absolute not will Sell never) Don’t a fetishist, stupidly lacked on Speedmaster)

Romeo wrote:

And more just pisses me off that often from anyone having a boob fetish virtually there is no the big info about how as harvest

And why, if they can be before friends boast of and the fact, that they (as same so!) are collected in China, not de thread in Devonshire, causes slightly whether not hysterics. And what they not gets caught themselves (and together not podsachivayut and not smoke fish) - the utterly not it is important.

Ty Sho whether RIVEbuy and a posting - here is this indeed things That you :love:, "stylishly, fashionable to, it's young, it." And then any obvesu for it :whistle:.

:crazyfun:

Last edited by duffy333 (Aug 30 2012 18:26:19)

Freaks! If money have nowhere question the give me troshki :crazyfun:, I whom thread "khabara" dam, to first on work took.
(Uffda, saddest shyutka Lies)

The kind not but Roman, like money on Red entrepreneurship at the uni not gave, okay fludit not let us, so having a moment made the. :offtop:

Feederal_74 wrote:

location from cons (if judged by photo) this the absence of regulation Heights landing relatively pedany.

And as the me, then platform Daiwa has much more in common with a platform Golden catch (if at all not one thing and, too,), yes and on price the latter would be incomparably cheaper.

Yes, indeed, Pedana not is regulated relatively chair. Judging by photo on hungry keych dayva resembles.

duffy333 wrote:

Ty Sho whether RIVE buy and a posting - here is this indeed things That you :love:, "stylishly, fashionable to, it's young, it." And then any obvesu for it :whistle:.

:crazyfun:

Reve:flag:

http://s1.uploads.ru/i/w5ROh.jpg

Last edited by D.S.I (Aug 30 2012 21:59:56)

Romeo wrote:

I after reading this line try to put at all not go in this branch Forum so as common sense there even and not reeks

:D :D :D Platform for 6900grn - this ’. In Ukraine all must sit on a chair! And company Roberto Rive at all should not exist :D :D :D
????? its attitude to his hobby. Roma, ????? impose its opinion, catch it Bamboo tip here.

+2