All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Sheets » Report about fishing.

Report about fishing.

Posts 1 to 21 of 21

Greetings all forumchanam! 23-25 August was 2kh diurnal session on a carp. Kind of lovli- "metodnye" trough with hair mounting of the. Build zamochenoy corn + mere 0.5 buckets wheat on the main zakorm and pylyaschie both: Boyle. Zamarkerilsya on distance 70 meters from Bank. The depth of fishing 5 meters, and trough give a flying on diagonally-exiting from svala, in the pit and on the far-point svala. On the cow sheds from "toppings" used batter's box now from Spode mix maxi + donnaya prikormka + pelets "is a mulberry" + kernels millet. Aminosirop "is a mulberry." In day time on Aurum / the snowman from tutti-frutti and pop realization pineapple, is a mulberry, honey, plum. On night was loading-spices, shrimp, liver (pyliki and boiled). Except attacks Goose or Whooper Swan-a total silence. In as a experiments made separate batter's box now on Spode mix maxi, cells blood, pelets plum. Day one stick remade on installation of "helicopter" where on Aurum / has built "the snowman" from s palette from "Richvord" brindle nut and pop realization banana. Zamachival in dipe from the same firms. In end in the process session eleventh soul fiderom on plotve (naderbanil 5 kg). Taking conclusions I made on the absence of Ah, this is great karpushi-by the end of first days fell level of water and perhaps trough give a flying on bottom, where fell on termoklin. That think in turn colleagues on fishing it comes to shagging?

wrote:

What think in turn colleagues on fishing it catching?

On your profile of the not in sight where you. But on of last a fishing trip I lozhanulsya on full. Sat in place and chose for industrialized fishing brovku with the sharp 3000m with 4-'s to 8 the 1930 meters. Egged this there fuckin 'together the stern (34 liter) and in end not received nor single poklevki with this point for evening and night. On the morning re-invented myself on 30 fringes metres distance and depth 3 Dam and for several past hours fishing caught two pile of carp in district 6 kg and one maybe there on 11 pounds. ???? worked ONLY pop realization nozzles. With trawling fish nor in what not wanted borrow.

Perhaps that from-for first sharp cooling especially at night and subsequent sharp warming forming on reservoirs deysno termoklin and with good depth where still a month ago on the heat is famously lovilsya carp he was laid.

Age alive - II the East!

Like as I have and not broke a failed until the end of fishing, but osadochek from own stupidity remained. Not so often as like would manages to escape Gone Fishin '(, and here himself themselves're depriving udovolsviya:' (

Donetsk area-Yasinovataya. More practice, analysis underway on a fishing trip. Animal.

wrote:

Donetsk area-Yasinovataya. More practice, analysis underway on a fishing trip. Animal.

Ah means have us forces routinely could similar circumstances showing up :dontknow:

Romeo wrote:

Yura north wrote (and):
Donetsk area-Yasinovataya. More practice, analysis underway on a fishing trip. Animal. Ah means have us forces routinely could similar circumstances showing up
Signature avtoraPravilnyy style wins!

Yes, to be sure. The entire supply Boylov over the vypulyal on the marker. In winter period need to supplement reserves Boylov, sypukhi. Yes and reel bigger problems TUR.

Ah here is, and have us opened season liquid water. Season on the sly are getting away, but water still very high and the Cold (6 Since). On presented still water higher year-old level on 1.5-1.2 Dam, tekukha there is a mad. Crime as 120gramm, further 20-25metrov not threw - bears. Dubinatorov and shashlychnikov in bulk. :canthearyou:
Fed, VDE service efforts from staff Feeder 0.5 packs, Sensac Black Feeder 0,5pachki, BinFish bream Cold water 1pachka, cannabis fried chicken-- crushed, molasses, Sensas Aromix Chocolate, pastochino. The bait the boot white and pink, you muck snipe middle.
Began with oparika, full silence. Forth went in deal sandwich and gusterka has become poklevyvat. In end caught 16-17 ?o (has strayed in estimates of :crazyfun:) among 100-200 gr. Gustery, met one syrt grams on 300. Poklevki strident and active. But fish the entire unsteady, accounted for sometimes engage the animation. Poklevki has been going serially on 2-3 imaginations and-pause. Fed in pace 3-5 minutes and perezabros.
Particularly strapon youse dumb fucks on hairy beasts s Ladakh district and Neksiyakh. Sat have small cleavage, only sat - two jerk on 8ke sat across, had to help. Through couple of hours another two jerk with broads (arrived. Honestly said, that can sit at. And they me ah you after all us vytashish, I their immediately sent. But the fools are law not with dope fiends - sat across on most not baluysya. Their the womenfolk I fucking weep for, men must their have under shashliks on, and now their machine has.
Ah and several pictures:
http://s2.uploads.ru/t/gkJ3F.jpg
http://s3.uploads.ru/t/oBHAE.jpg
http://s3.uploads.ru/t/pjmwO.jpg
http://s3.uploads.ru/t/zXVZi.jpg
http://s3.uploads.ru/t/7UpsI.jpg

+7

Yesterday on presented.
Aco "Holy crap" In end 3,100 US troops gr.
In a bay leaf, on pieces not believed (without ceremony for 60 Tennessee) Weather stood already hot 27C, thought in machine has a thermometer. The sun baked and was shkvalistyy breeze, so more catching taktilno, not looking on stick at all. 30grammovaya plywood the electronic in hand. A kind of offensive sewage bonus on a near the sidelines, two nets disabled telecom, simplex, on koryage. And such a same syrtinka http://s3.uploads.ru/t/R4dmH.jpg

+1

Vadkh
Minimalistic audio collages, but on that Parliament took? :D

wrote:

minimalistic audio collages, but on that Parliament took? :D

On a paper wobbler :crazyfun:

From good realizations affairs: - has taught neighbor-dubinatora knitting Pater Noster (disambiguation). :D

Last edited by Vadkh (May 10 2013 13:51:32)

's the water, as chifir. Peat swamplands in Upper?

wrote:

The water's, as chifir. Peat swamplands in Upper?

And not only in atop but and in average during Commission in the swamplands. This a normal color rivers, summer slightly lighter.

Vadkh, what not then itself temku (say type "sheets with Peter")?

ted wrote:

Vadkh, what not then itself temku (say type "sheets with Peter")?

Yes can be will. :glasses: Although and this theme like the total on degrees. For me in season catch some build not the problem, ah fix only me build plywood. I and yesterday, with pace impose in minute, 'm sick to harvest. Routing leschi and Finnish goodies will create temku.

Last edited by Vadkh (May 10 2013 14:47:33)

+1

Vadkh wrote:

the Axe wrote (and):

Vadik, but on that Parliament took? :D

On a paper wobbler :crazyfun:

From good realizations affairs: - has taught neighbor-dubinatora knitting Pater Noster (disambiguation). :D

Vadim! Greetings! Smiled from issue Andrei and yours answer about the "Parliament" and here same cause a impression, that your neighbor-dubinator not very the and wanted to learning knitting Pater Noster (disambiguation). And you his this? Ah, in general. He not wanted to. But had to. Yes? :D

Yuri wrote:

that your neighbor-dubinator not very the and wanted to learning knitting Pater Noster (disambiguation). And you his this? Ah, in general. He not wanted to. But had to. Yes?

Yes, there is no Yura. The guy proved very pleasant, and seeing my pace of industrialized fishing, got interested in as I catch. I him that could the and explained and showed, snap, prikormku. Hope him this use to anyone.

Vadkh wrote:

Yes, there is no Yura.

Rich and diverse Russian language. On first glance kind of cloudy phrase, and all increasingly understand. Greetings, men :flag:

Vadkh wrote:

Yes, there is no Yura. The guy proved very pleasant, and seeing my pace of industrialized fishing, got interested in as I catch. I him that could the and explained and showed, snap, prikormku. Hope him this use to anyone.

Vadim! Hope don, that my question was with smile. Pleased, when one takes useful deal. :)

wrote:

rich and diverse Russian language. On first glance kind of cloudy phrase, and all increasingly understand. Greetings, men :flag:

Palych! Find welcome this weekendyou! Day after tomorrow despite first time in life swim fiderom on River. Here is, am learning oio-reintroduce reason, I read Forum. And suddenly, someone'll catch. :)'re losin 'glass on dace and perhaps of bream. And there as tickles. So, sheets respected forums as times will a good boon.

+1

NKhNCh! And eat some more lot more :flag:

+1

Vadkh wrote:

And such a same syrtinka

With rybalochkoy! And syrtinka fish the because! Have us on Dnistrovsky Reservoir accented year, when rybtsa simply a fucking fortune! And such here is

http://i.piccy.info/i7/44fd7f7d393e2a70dc1b8dcb45532cc4/4-58-287/24353927/K4.jpg

From small. I when first time caught with boats rybtsa for kilushku, then until with 14 fringes flushed depth reared, thought that carp least three! :D A one grams on 700, pulled - initially with trawling who was flopping around as's a crazy,, and when until boats remained Dam 2, sharply going fast there, so that I as such choose not Frenchman; but timid,, flew from water, and directly in the boat fell! And akurat on vymotanuyu as such) :canthearyou:

+1

Igor, and that in this year with rybtsom on Dnestr? In year before year I have in ulovakh rybtsa was not less than half (in things too, can you), truth a minor.
In this year asked khmelnitskikh colleagues-say, rare. And in plans trip on created in late June, collect information.
Text or catching meters three hundred higher dam with vinnitskoy hand (contrary Novodnestrovska).

! Mike.
I in the past year rybtsa little saw, so as summer just 2 times managed to escape on Reservoir. Both times in August, truth on 7-10 days) Boor bream independent (especially first trip), and number of and size of! :cool: A at all, rybtsa always was more closer to generated! In this year rybets again've been busted below Dnestrovki.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Sheets » Report about fishing.