All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

Prikormki Sonubaits

Posts 1 to 26 of 26

http://s1.uploads.ru/t/MziOv.jpg
http://s1.uploads.ru/t/Tg2UB.jpg
http://s1.uploads.ru/t/86gTs.jpg
Dobryi day! Like would to know who enjoyed operator from Sonubaits, recently learned of this brand, special attention attracted this prikormka, so as with it work leading fidermeny world and on how many became known she been pushed round in Genke. Managed to know, that this British products, that promote whales are fidernogo sport Des Shipp ,-Edwards and Tommy Pickering. Believe subject urgent, so as on the threshold of autumn and I think will have place try compositions on fishing basis of!

Pro prikormki this producer already was written on Forum are and in different themes. Himself over the last year thank sufficient number of various species and personally for themselves made some what conclusions.
Need say, that even metodnye prikormki have Sonubaitsnot Turn in plasilin, as have many other, and become as pasta under gets over. Moreover they created under British, conditions - and this had forced with fletami on not particularly distant made it and with seals like rarely amounting cupola. So they any "downy" and from unfamiliarity with. Under hit: Diving they are beginning immediately same work and to wilt with fleta / method. If reaches Earth, of course. So adding stick very it is important and tantalizing situation, if there is desire to harvest precisely these blends on flet / method.
D on order as have Sonubaitson site in section prikormki (Groundbaits):
Supercrush Expander- peremolotyy shallow pellets. Poorly stick, creates cloud mutti in water.
50 :5 0 Method & Paste- metodnaya prikormka in the pure. If pereuvlazhnit, then get pasta.
Krill- the entire XMEGA intended in primarily for industrialized fishing either fiderom with setchatymi kormushkami, either for zakorma with a cup of under it catching shtekerom. For industrialized fishing with fletami desirable promoted any stick because as prikormka very "does the fluffy one" and poorly holds zabrosy on depth and long drives distance there is. Especially the power.
Tiger Fish- all, too, most, that and for series of Krill.
Chocolate Fish- all, too, most, that and for series of Krill.
Dutch Master Mixand Silvercrush- classical "biskvitnaya" a series of prikormok, unlike the rest of the "focuses instead." Dutch Master Mix- smells cookies and have semolina porridge :), and have Silvercrushwell one senses smells spices, more a minor grinding and are visible powdered grain cannabis. Packaging in 2kg as times the that need for nedlinnoy as fishing. On during 60gr + need promoted stick. Sipping simply violent number of water - its simply it is unrealistic turn in encouraged. 100% not for industrialized fishing on method / flet. Is famously holds living components and on warm water is identically works on leschu with ordinary kormushkami (Dutch Master Mix) and gustere-plotve, and other white puppies were born (Silvercrush). Very I like :cool:. With Asia water there is sense try Silvercrushdepleted land.
Carp Boilie Crush Method Mix- many run metodnaya mixture of from kroshenykh Boylov, pelletsa, enough cannabis and fishing flour. Very personally I like and is famously themselves has shown on carp we should drink a on still not quite progrevsheysya water.
F1- all, too, most, that and for series of Krill.
Match Method Mix- classical metodnaya mixture of on its autogeneous. In as a pleasant surprise in each box since goes flet from Preston. So that before as hinder this mixture of drElkoy search his in the bucket otherwise fish gets mixture of with unusual major faction from pieces of fleta It such was
Match Method Mix Dark- all, too, most, that and for Match Method Mixonly mixture of a dark.
spicy Meaty Method Mix-, too, classical metodnaya mixture of. In prescription preparations for industrialized fishing with fletom / method said, that on down (2kg) need will add 2 pints of (1,14 are unaware) water, carefully randomize, give to stand up 45 minutes and then sift in sieve.
P-Mix- is not a bad on their properties metodnaya mixture of.
Super Carp Method Mix- one of the most or are sticky metodnykh mixtures from Sonubaits. So best holds long drives the power zabrosy.
Hemp & Hali Crush- many run mixture of from large ground enough cannabis and pelletsa Halibut. Better for greater of polyurethane hinder with than any or promoted stick.
Supercrush Dark- all, too, most, that and for series of Krill.
Supercrush Green- not has tried, but think, that all, too, most, that and for series of Krill.
Supercrush Marine Halibut- not has tried, but think, that all, too, most, that and for series of Krill.
S-Pellet Groundbait- not has tried, but think, that all, too, most, that and for series of Krill.

Judging by from just higher this and my conditions industrialized fishing (Dnepr river) most often from Sonubaits'm using Dutch Master Mixand Silvercrush. Yes and Immigrate to Quebec me as something "puddings" prikormki. On carp we should drink a summer "fish" metodnye a mixture me personally not impressed by the, if not say more. And here is until water pleasantly not heated Carp Boilie Crush Method Mixand Hemp & Hali Crushworked "on cheers." Check them even in late September ,-October.

Last edited by duffy333 (Sep 4 2012 12:27:37)

+7

Duffy333, you write, that prikormki not enough sticky and need promoted | force. And if mixing prikormku on a bit infinitely diluted water bayou or at all on clean? Or not is worth hinder "meat" with "even"?

Not know, try :dontknow: My "radical" experiments, on those reservoirs, where catching, "not fired a shot." The same Trophy column I have summer "made" Sonubaytovskie metodnye prikormki. Not the that they not worked - they on carp we should drink a not worked, and harvested on point infinite crowds of scale podlescha. I have was such a sense of, that flet fish to on Kurilian bobtails’look beats on falling :D That and think, think after this. But on karpovye retaions we same for the carp we are going, and not for Belyeu has.
I better in "Zoo biskvitno-the cereal" metodnuyu base correct any "fish" pellets 4mm or 6mm (khalibut, for example), if me wanted experimentation.

+1

A third fishing trip for mucus weeks "vyrulivayu" on Super Carp Method Mix. 'm colonizing a new for themselves a body of water, as put it Sergei duffy333, in classic English-style. Rates a small, depth - until capacities 1.8m, temperatures water 16-18 degrees, fish enough (carp, amour), the entire raznokalibernaya and very well kormlennaya. According to owner, rates not there 5 years. The two of with mate tried them are a good dozen prikormok, as domestic, so and of imported with cereals components of and peletsom different smells and calibers. Solidly works for data conditions until only this prikormka ah and Traper Method Mixa moustache pulls up. By my senses here Sonubaits Super Carp Method Mix - prikormka absolutely full featured, krupnofraktsionnaya, oppressive, crime as holds remarkable, has under watering, brown color, well an opportune under color particular present. Remover I its in two reception, with douvlazhneniem and probivkoy through a sieve. Karp's collects do, White Amur, too, not they change. In arsenal there is still F1, but the already on the outlook autumn or early Spring.

+1

sendy wrote:

In arsenal there is still F1, but the already on the outlook autumn or early Spring.

In latest issue magazine from "flagship" there is report about a fishing trip (Geu-Geu) Tommi Pikkeringa, so he on this F1 dj French small river such Vasyley's feeling crook, sho mother not sound so glum! Nourished German, this prikormka - the only fishing, an adapted milk formula meant for of bream. I its never yuzal and not believe almost in its usability don, but purely sake of interest want try.

Carlos wrote:

In latest issue magazine from "flagship" there is report about a fishing trip (Geu-Geu) Tommi Pikkeringa, so he on this F1 dj French small river such Vasyley's feeling crook, sho mother not sound so glum!

There is suspicion ;) sho there these Vasyley as dirt - here is they and plyuschatsya on sho --something. But you test, test :D
My "experiments" on Dnieper River with "fish" prikormkami (and not only from Sonubayts) on hot water had stand negative outcome: '(B.S., can our fish not knows, sho this Frozen Cocktails can be :dontknow:.

duffy333 wrote:

But you test, test

I stuck only if quite perishing tool getting paddled. And so civil browning we trust)

And still trust me in FD ;)

On parts of "aglitskikh" prikormok for two season not very active use (mainly on stoyakakh) request impression, that their can and should be apply in an amateur a fishing trip only very on time and community, or are known, alongside more "cheap prikormochnym stain" per bonus, that very often works. Under this not worth forget, that not prikormkoy single alive fidermen.
Incidentally, on expense F1, somewhere read, that its associate of raw Wen. :dontknow:

Last edited by sendy (Sep 5 2012 16:36:08)

From "FD 1 cover slips on 2kg F1 and is obtained understandable us prikormka on autogeneous, but with bewildering the scent of :D

Consistence, awesome pleasant on are, as if do, you take Picker. Garbovskiy after a crocodile. For karpodpoma 100% gonna get away with this. On River - little experience.

To autogeneous not really airtight - its have made such to British, "turYsty" (and their there, too, lack :D) not while prikormku on your dough pereuvlazhneniem and then not wrote on forums, that "prikormka - shit, piss and turns into shit, piss." Some sort protection from establishment.
Incidentally, here is article (Match Fishing Magazine (England), April 2012) from Lee Kerry, which in team Preston's, about prikormkakh Sonubayts and his involvement in work over them. Zvynyayte sho in original version - there is no forces and time to transfer :(

http://s1.uploads.ru/t/f8W0m.png

http://s1.uploads.ru/t/ro1wX.png

http://s1.uploads.ru/t/ISLuG.png

http://s1.uploads.ru/t/JVZnv.png

+2

Of St. and have kovo there is the entire range of this prikormki?
Very want entire its try. Especially khvalennuyu green and krill. Nor and pelets, too, seems interested.

Have us fish prikormki not root on Cold water. Dipy sometimes have people are shooting, but not always. And Moskvitch (disambiguation) from Khalibudov, and other - fine simply taschutsya. Have us chocolate and spices on kholodnyaku a-rockin '.

Vadkh wrote:

Wu us chocolate and spices on kholodnyaku a-rockin '.

And have us liver and garlic. Ah smells.

Romeo wrote:

A have us liver and garlic. Ah smells.

On karasyu garlic and have us works. But I on nature .lyublyu software. Lestch and golavl and of, ah on sale a dace and syrt. And -Marry a powan on donku (there before can be fiderit on sige, Fins in one gate had. But as two years ban introduced. Here is on whitefish Rybno-, uh, shrimp beaten worked. And trough I did under this beaten spetsial.)
http://s2.uploads.ru/VTdzj.jpg
http://s2.uploads.ru/2VpJS.jpg

sudocvua wrote:

of St. and have kovo there is the entire range of this prikormki?

In the flagship something there is. In a fishing trip eeaaneie, too, something there is.
"Fish" a mixture have us far not on all cyprinids kept reservoirs work. On Dnieper River in district of Kyiv so they at all, such a sense of, that fish clears :dontknow: Boor a mixture series of Dutch Master (on the basis of biscuits over) work is famously on water 15 degrees +

Summer testil these prikormki - not matter quite on carp we should drink a (

Of those sonubaytsov, that weperelapatili - in our region not has worked nothing. Fishmil simply all killed.

If fish to fishmilu not reliable (as on English platnikakh), what Sonubayts, that Dynamite, that any other "firm" - money on wind. It "a bread" a mixture give.
There where often is used pellets, prikormki with fishmilom work.

I have in the past year very well worked here is this mixture of:
http://s3.uploads.ru/t/Zw6kU.jpg

On three different reservoirs - Kiev Rakitnom and Lychanke and Lwowskie in Prilbychakh.
Crucian simply eloquently on it reacts! The most large my last year’s driven carps and Amor-were caught out with this prikormkoy.

The only, that me a bit not appreciate - lack viscosity. Very strongly mixture of sipping water, and running dry. Respectively, if need the organization in in an obscure impose, crashes from Fleta in I might go.

Use this method-mix in conventional bird feeder also gives a good effect. Additive canned corn -, too, very labor theme.

Viva, worked when: Summer, autumn, Spring?

VIVA wrote:

DC – One thing, that me a bit not appreciate - lack viscosity. Very strongly mixture of sipping water, and running dry. Respectively, if need the organization in in an obscure impose, crashes from Fleta in I might go.

Point themselves golandtsy write that (for series method) after hours industrialized fishing need promoted stick for of polyurethane.
With initial humidification in two-three phase. For method.
But me seems interested experience with green (as I understood there a couple variations on the subject there is).
Who that can pro him to tell?

sonubaits prod_gallery

Last edited by sudocvua (Jan 18 2013 12:15:16)

Vallium wrote:

VIVA, worked when: Summer, autumn, Spring?

Catching with it summer and in the early fall. On Cold water not has tried. Truth, carp with any prikormkoy not be easy to capture on Cold water.

Sonu Baits renewed its site - he became more sane to:
http://www.sonubaits.com/

+2