All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Sheets » The heater after goblet FishTime

The heater after goblet FishTime

Posts 1 to 27 of 27

Yesterday, 5 th September, traveled with mate (Sasha) and Maximus for in 1820-1822. Perishing very like again swim not ladoshechnuyu fish, yes and ensure very, that such a happened in Tchaikovsky, that on of the match FishTime have many was if not safe passage, then minimum catches. In 8 :0 0 we had gone and already to 10 :0 0 were on place. People was many, but free seats, too, were. We found 2 free footbridge next door (on one I with mate, at the second - Maximus) and began to raskladyvatsya and get in the way.

http://s40.radikal.ru/i090/1209/2f/fdbc515f726a.jpg

Karp. Means feed need many, the more, that on one stick I wanted to zakormitsya, and 2yu - simply hurl far away, because precisely that tactic "been pushed round" on recent for competitions.

http://s019.radikal.ru/i631/1209/fa/522b14ec6692.jpg

So composition for 1st stick (with zakormom) - sweet fodder: [list]
[*]2 packs FishDream the Red carp
[*]2 packs FishDream Gross carp
[*]1 cover slips FishDream Karp XXL
[*]1 cover slips pellets FishDream plum
[*]1 cover slips pellets AyPodsekay honey
[*]1 kg boiled cannabis
[*]2 banks corn
[/list]
And zameshivalos this all on water with cannabis and corn + bank molasses from VDE

http://i061.radikal.ru/1209/8a/a8895c2afc30.jpg

The second stick - fish fodder. In available were VDE Expanda Gold and Dynamite Baits Silver X Method Mix, but ekspandy facilitated, because dinamitovskiy fodder so and not someone printed it out for.

At-things first I has unfolded Shimano Speedmaster AX Heavy Feeder with coil Shimano Exage 4,000, put on him 45g flet from Drennan, rang fish feeds and where away (as it turned out, grew strongly peck from 120 gather steam; shimanki 4,000 and further. All, now can be quietly continue to raskladyvatsya further. After, as all was toppled and review I decided to zakarmlivatsya under 2yu stick - Shimano Catana Extra Heavy with coil Shimano Exage 4,000. Immediately same put greater zakormochnuyu crime as fidersport 42g and on first same zabrose - on (the absence of experience, and indeed do - the shock of leader). Immediately same decided to, that weight trough with feeds strongly big for my fishing line of yours and put crime as smaller size - Vegas 42g. Accusations had to against wind, because further, than do blot on 85 revs 4000y shimanki not ‘.

Until I tested their hands on the tenacity, with not so much object, how many fishing trough extra-khevikom, occurred the first poklevka amurchika on fish fodder.

http://s017.radikal.ru/i415/1209/fa/36a8cf328483.jpg

Dismantled, perezabrosil, and continued accusations. Throughout this process tore off still 2 trough and in moment break 2nd decided to, that all - forces more there is no, yes and fodder already almost the entire in water. Not managed sit down in chair - poklevka in-style "give udilishche." Outcome - karpik 2.4 pounds.

http://s49.radikal.ru/i126/1209/4d/538973450dab.jpg

Ironically, but this carp became my the most large, but not the most large in catch on three figures, but about this later. Look at my photo session toned up Max, watch, assess, laud. Then all have diverged, sat across, have ditched and not passed and gender hours, as me calling Max with kanterom and fotikom (exactly his something and being asked, because they took a picture of on phone). Come, with all, weigh - carp 2,300, although visually slightly more my.

http://s53.radikal.ru/i140/1209/d3/4ab156fd8c01.jpg

All are biting on fish fodder. On zakormlennoy point full 0! In thereafter was taken decisions stick with zakormlennoy point peresesti on "far away 2" with fish feeds. Good extra-khevikom has ever managed fling until 150 gather steam;.

Until lunch on the sly poklevyvalo, but nothing taking home trophy not caught, and could. Stick managed to capture on really the edge of footbridge! Fought long and tedious, but mostly, fought not for something, to due modicum a bit fishing line of yours, snimaemoy fish tank meter for Bansko's, but to modicum as something stop this an. In some point bang. And slabin. Social. Take out a, and trigger Gamakatsu 3513 # 9 razognut. , it is a pity but nothing. Importantly fodder on fishing flour gives outcome, and means our trophies still will us inspiring!

Lunch we not was caught on, but during him was frightening for stick. After lunch lasted all the, that and was - klevali karpiki in neighborhood of 2 kg, but.

http://s13.radikal.ru/i186/1209/44/88f61e0fb339.jpg

But one times was such a poklevka, that on almost zatyanutom friktsione fish smotala almost entire the line, 'cause and when I decided to its shackling and dragged frintsion even stronger, occurred social. It's a shame, but yes okay, means'll catch its in next time.

Sit, I tried to calm trusyaschiesya hands cigarette and here me calling Max with a camera. Have him placid carp both of which on 2900!

http://s40.radikal.ru/i088/1209/33/29377b813529.jpg

Already under the most evening had to dive (stick in water, and himself still on the bridge remained) for stick my friends Alex. A small moreover on vyvazhivaniyu and here is he is photographed with most beautiful a mirror-like the carp on 3,400 - the largest here fish for fishing trip!

http://s019.radikal.ru/i614/1209/e0/150b5dd82ce1.jpg

When the sun shining is hidden for trees we adopted decision flock. Obtaining enormous weapon personally from fishing, fees over quickly and fun, and when already all was produced and it is time wind back last stick, I heard comfortable the roar of clutch and took last on this a fishing trip fish - my first joined at mirror carp, on eye - not more killogramma.

http://s019.radikal.ru/i606/1209/17/43dfd6985ac5.jpg

760.46 for 8 hours fishing we they were catching units 20-25 pile of carp, a bit amurov, and on one plotve and karasyu (Max tried to). The exact number of fish not regarded, because under Bank chopped and not like damage fish in sadke. Trapped, immediately otpuskalos.

Home have reached quickly and without rural. Thanks to most part of emotions, narratives about how, that from whom has and as who with whom fought imperceptibly passed gender roads, and 2yu half path we with mate with exhilaration listened to fishing history Flughafentransfers.

Conclusions: Can this and not correctly, but more not want accusations in heater. Perishing painful for far need hurl, and zakormitsya on how distance not simply. In subsequent trip d borrow with a 2 packs feed: Fish and sweet. Also want say, that has worked on spreyam. All sprays almost not worked, but zamechalas activity fish after FishDream Berry and Traper mace nut.

+6

Super :cool:
I would already in this season only "fish" feeds've fed - he you have worked. And water it's getting cold. As option can be try pelletsy not only fish, but and fruit, if sweet want. In return this has spent much time would attention diversity changeable tips and their combinations. Perhaps "fruity" Boyle with "fish" pelletsom (khalibut) on Aurum / will well workers combinations.
Expanding not the problem, if accusations you can or "parachute." For starters under this deal can be and extra-khevik adapt. And with shock will have "become."

Last edited by duffy333 (Sep 6 2012 14:39:48)

+3

The nozzle sitch what? On that been caught?

Opyt - pleasant thing no substitute. Forum can only suggest the, and practice already give this opyt. Exactly here is and plucking up I his :) In next time d still smarter.

Duffy333, thank you for advice!

лёша wrote:

Nasadka what? On that a?

As something at all forgot about it :) 2 corn + maggot.

Last edited by Денис Лизунов (Sep 6 2012 15:08:26)

+1

Денис Лизунов wrote:

How something at all forgot about it :) 2 corn + maggot.

Was would hair and all the accompanying - was would another fish :idea: - this not the nozzle sitch for such a dam. So goffing around.

Pay their attention on both: Boyle and pellets. Given that at a reservoir many scale carp until 2-'s kg Boyle less 20 mm not option.

Although on khalibud 24 mm carp on 1.5 kg as something manages nasaditsya o.o.

Last edited by Romeo (Sep 6 2012 15:20:21)

Denis Lizunov, have you in report echo this the easy month that spoils not was. Esteem here is this article. On many questions that need to do certainly the answer. In including and as distance zakorma increase. As I understood on Tchaikovsky closer 80 meters to do nothing to acquire. Melyaki up there his left.

http://feeder.at.ua/publ/po_puti_zaimstvovanij/1-1-0-48

+2

Romeo, thank you! In next time do a quick read on this question. Until I simply nor never not eiaee on both: Boyle and hair, only read, and the - quite a bit. But start never late ;)

Incidentally men. I realistically not understand why all leave without attention wheat as the groundwork for zakorma? Is worth pittance. Be preparing easier simple. Spilled water on two days - 's gone sour - leaked water - added syrup and on clock garenlassen - then or clothes in spombe or in balloons on parachute jump - leaner and meaner and, importantly effectively :cool:

Build wheat 17-20 Grzywna (. - after bloating this least 1.5 buckets feed.

In zabrodivshem the form of this an excellent fodder which not improves fish. Rather contrary. He easily assimilated and only gives push for your feeding.. :yep:

Last edited by Romeo (Sep 6 2012 15:30:12)

Romeo wrote:

In zabrodivshem the form of this an excellent fodder which not improves fish. Rather contrary. He easily assimilated and only gives push for your feeding..

I the past few fishing trips, can weld it maize, wheat and Polka green integral. The first two times select zakisat - outcome not grassroots, it looked even that had crushed than attracted. The last time, boiled immediately - the result was if to compare with neighbors, even with wife, which not used to put in crime as, much better. In next time despite to leave, but only until the swelling.
Incidentally, can weld it on konoplyanom assortment.

Last edited by margulis (Sep 6 2012 15:58:35)

Romeo wrote:

Was would hair and all the accompanying - was would another fish

Doubt! Were on Bank and karpyatniki and lovers, all popped a quietly! When on the evening have become flock guard does said that we alone they were catching fish.
But hair and both: Boyle with peletsom in next time let us try. After first 30 minutes I already understood that repeated such a same history as on fishtayme. On sweet fish not had similar levels quite, and here is on fish couldn't speak highly very willingly.

Romeo wrote:

By the way men. I realistically not understand why all leave without attention wheat as the groundwork for zakorma?

This OK need from heat with it)

Максимус wrote:

I doubt it! Were on Bank and karpyatniki

Them fish the that you been caught simply neintresna :dontknow: so goffing around :tomato:

Romeo wrote:

them fish the that you been caught simply neintresna

And I and not dispute! Simply have us was fish and have rest single poklyovki. And if we had to mock very many fish, to take From precedence on annualized rate 6kg, then other and norms not well, we're still and some quite with zero

Yes and ??? trophies were, I have it's torn the main 0.22, have Denis razognulo trigger, so that bonus us not left in side. Yes and essentially fishing our was resembles on very a CB, the... they threw flet far away without zakorma. If would was many the right feed the can be was normal zakormitsya and wait bonus. One little corn silk and maggot there well work! In next time'll dial correct prikormki, Boylov and d try.

Максимус wrote:

yes and ??? trophies were, I have it's torn the main 0.22, have Denis razognulo trigger,

Men ah honest word. Ah know on what a body of water eat. Ah why subtle such questioning. Fish after all's been suffering. :dontknow: not understand. Driven. Not fideristaonly. Would correct.

Romeo wrote:

ah know on what body of water eat. Ah why subtle such questioning.

My surveillance in heater and Yellow say about how that than thinner raskosami, the more poklyovok. Itself, if to talk about unobtrusive, then and feeder not apt tackle for trophy.
We with you about this talked already.

Romeo wrote:

humpback fiderista only

Whisper something you on confidence on tell Abe, me already, too, not'm so amped right now harvest sranku, so sho hope on okay, you're next year d densely try harvest carp

Максимус wrote:

My surveillance in heater and Yellow say about how that than thinner raskosami, the more poklyovok.

This capitalized the truth, BUT “the main this least heap agony for fish - maximum death. :dontknow: simply already on many reservoirs fideristy persona undesirable. Continue in the same vein and such will and on your reservoirs :tomato:

In general time all be the judge on that.

Matt the modicum you have was? And karpovyy podsak? Or trophy in fidernyy intended keep trotting out?

Last edited by Romeo (Sep 6 2012 21:13:26)

Romeo wrote:

Mat the modicum you have was??

Mata not was and precisely on this fish from hook ottseplyalas recognized in karpovoy podsake and for rare cases fotografovani immediately rupnica.

+1

Максимус wrote:

Mata not was and precisely on this fish from hook ottseplyalas recognized in karpovoy podsake and for rare cases fotografovani immediately rupnica.

:cool:

Ah matt would still need to buy and basic questioning although would 0.25 mm. Otherwise regulation "expense" fish.

Максимус wrote:

so sho hope on okay, you're next year d densely try harvest carp

Last edited by Romeo (Sep 6 2012 21:28:10)

Romeo wrote:

continue in the same vein and such will and on your reservoirs

I’d say for 1820-1822, in neighboring sector sat 2 Outlook with crocodiles, springs and on 4 hook on-loaded Boxing Gloves, about mate they Netimer just even and not heard. So that of money decides increasingly. Here is on Yellow, there quite the other approach to a fishing trip there of money not decides nothing. So sho as the so.

Максимус wrote:

magnfical for 1820-1822, in neighboring sector sat 2 Outlook with crocodiles, springs and on 4 hook on-loaded Boxing Gloves, about mate they Netimer just even and not heard. So that of money decides increasingly. Here is on Yellow, there quite the other approach to a fishing trip there of money not decides nothing. So sho as the so.

On Yellow heap the servant-trophy-fish. On heater. Ah you in rate as things are in the last time. Do conclusions. :dontknow:

Maximus and the last deal face on someone - I.M.H.O., correctly start with themselves.

Last edited by Romeo (Sep 6 2012 21:33:17)

Romeo wrote:

basic questioning although would 0.25 mm

On one worth 0.22 on the second 0.25 Just talked with karpyatnikom have him are worth fishing line of yours 0.23-0.24 and have them trophies himself don, here is and made conclusion that shed and 0.22

Romeo wrote:

I.M.H.O., correctly start with themselves.

Try to put so and to do! And let not increasingly correctly first after all but there is to what seeks!

+1

Romeo, you perishing excuse, but in three figures governing arrived glance with high and kicking, in-style "you here who such." I a latecomer in it comes to shagging, but have forums there is such a feature of - zapechatlyat moments, when all were newcomers and were supposed to answer silly questions, learned on their and of strangers mistakes. Think in such situation better give advice, as this made duffy333 and you in first consternation, than to criticize. Say in Germany can be on the street fart - and this normal, and here is spit - this terribly he's ugly l deed. Imagine themselves on place plyunuvshego in Germany. Like would human relations and explanations, that so to do unsightly, or for prevention of car accident?

Mata have us not was - all OK ??? not relevant department kind of fishing, but rather otvedenii souls times in year. Respectively and into cannon fodder Gone Fishin '(and jamborees. We not aoaee there for trophy with, buckets of it feed. We aoaee with fidernymi with sticks harvest on feeder as times the contestant fish, that we a. Podsak on every the bridge karpovyy + fidernyy with a long handle for amurov. Before unless I pose rogatik, to obpirat on him podsak and with booking trigger on weight. Fishing line of yours same personally I used adds 0.3 on extra-khevike and 0.25 on khevike.

+1

Денис Лизунов wrote:

Romeo, you perishing excuse, but in three figures governing arrived glance with high and kicking, in-style "you here who such."

Every sees the that him want to see. As you put it kicking, and with my view this debate with Maximus for to you no relations not had. Simply desired by in "his usual manner" (in Institute noble damsels not was taught the) I man explained, that better all to do initially "correctly" than then razkhlebyvat their same mistakes :flag: fideristy our area already screwed up in its time. So why you the same to repeat. After all as not fact, and very many have had enough harvest triviality and pass regards to friends on karpovye retaions. Where their rules and their groundbreaking. And better will to when this will happen have fideristov your was "for reputation" :tomato:

All the more in our times when in 120 full of the the big info together -ups can be miss. Already thousands of people through, too, most passed :flag:

Last edited by Romeo (Sep 7 2012 08:43:12)

+1

Perhaps I something not so ??? relative to itself. Bring then their apology, if something not so.

+1

Romeo wrote:

after all as not fact, and very many have had enough harvest triviality and pass regards to friends on karpovye retaions.

This "Big Vasyuki" and unfortunately they all more relevant.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Sheets » The heater after goblet FishTime