All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Announcement and greetings » Far to go on weekend ('ll invite / naproshus)

Far to go on weekend ('ll invite / naproshus)

Posts 1 to 18 of 18

Propose a open such a subject, where can be report reservoirs, stimulus the field in a while, under desire ask and offer seats in vehicles :yep:

Plan in Sunday on Khanzhonkovo (cordage steep that), can who prognoses :flag:

РомаД wrote:

That's the plan in Sunday on Khanzhonkovo (cordage steep that), can who prognoses.

But as get there? Not never there not was.

Артем wrote:

A as get there?

From category: Makiivka (bus station) churchgoers team bus on Enakievo, Yenakievo. Halt Lower krynka. Past dam not even drive over here 100% :flag: I there their move to get here, man without problems :cool:

Podskajite still here is such question please, on expense Starobeshevo, trek whether there buses, where represent, in how many the first team bus and the latest, far arrives, until dam far go?

Something not densely here people on Forum, but increasingly would still update my! I often go on Kirsha, there is identically. Kirsha
And a fish swim, and with friends a beer, eh popit well!

And in Starobeshevo this this a body of water? StarobeshevoThere same their several how I know

gavr wrote:

There same their several how I know

One there hillsides. But big.

Alexcd83.At Artyomovku drive. Cool hillsides with large number of different fish. :cool:

+1

Alexcd83
If want on the river
Seversky Donets 1
Seversky Donets 2

On a dam
Travyanskoe Reservoir

Last edited by Ларин_Петр (May 15 2014 17:57:31)

+1

Alexcd83
Lake Liman

Alexcd83
In drying cities nothing sensible NEMA. Pools luzhami.
On Travyanskoe and Principality of Murom Reservoir trek mini bus and team bus, recognized under a dam. Paul hours and you on place. Marrying knows timetable, can will write.

Boev wrote:

At Artyomovku drive. Cool hillsides with large number of different fish.

On weekends need to come before 4 to sit down :(

Alexcd83 wrote:

By example, here can be primostitsya?

Was autumn, mikrodzhigoval perch. People sit and with "dalnyakami" - but this all very profoundly sad.
Better indeed to go by bus on travyanku or muromku.

http://kharkov-pass.at.ua/index/0-11

(Muromka - Borschevaya-1, travyanka - this to go until Liptsev)
Truth not know platno now there or not (was 40 UAH)

Last edited by Vovan (May 15 2014 23:16:40)

Plan. But food in place which not very attractive in composition and size fish.

Who from home town of Dnipropetrovsk invite in forest (sukhachevka) swim fish!

When I not against and so despite not know far

Food tomorrow on Dnepr river, I can of sexually on FC Slavutych-Zorya Cherkasy, if without machines, improve your on it comes to shagging.

Куда поехать в будни?:)Подниму темку!

Мужики, буду рад напарнику\компании для совместных выездов (по времени не привередлив) с транспортом в Киеве и окресностях. Территориально в районе Шулявской нахожусь, авто нет.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Announcement and greetings » Far to go on weekend ('ll invite / naproshus)