All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

Flety

Posts 271 to 300 of 520

Has purchased on days set of Link+ even prau 30 ounce separately. The first impression about the cow sheds was highly positive. Made neatly. Vertlyug rigidly is inserted in crime as. For order to there's gravy indeed has become inlayn moving need between vertlyugom and the feeding trough a bead on questioning. In principle universally want to fixed ceasing - vsovuesh vertlyug, and want to skolzaschiy - stavish a bead on. Today on fishing long sworn on these trough so as in them almost impossible be inserted to let the line out :angry: deal in is that a pastry tube filled undergoing along bodies trough proved not tube quite, and polutrubochkoy camping on E. Orthodontic wire. This arc rises quite not tightly prilyagaet to freight and the fishing line is in this the slit climbs out where it arbitrarily. So as other feeders with a not bought these had to as a destroying their nerves.
This only I have so?

wrote:

This is only I have so?

I on oeo the cow sheds in late fishing, when'll disassemble tackle - leave prodetyy slice of filament - on the next a fishing trip say itself thank you.
And still already have two directly in the process industrialized fishing fell off the shipments - screws need to on super glue plant - fall out into the liquid from more holes

Ruzho
Long was accustomed to do billets on lidkore (or on chunk Tolstoi, Fliura) homes, igolochkoy and not hurrying, that and you advise. Drennanovskie flety, too, after all not entirely dissimilar in terms of usability.

wrote:

has purchased on days set of Link + even prau 30 ounce separately. The first impression about the cow sheds was highly positive.

Himself such set of bought, :cool: a pity only there is no have as the flagship of fletov weight less 30 grams, - for industrialized fishing on blizhnyake deal on Picker oops as lacks.

Carlos wrote:

How long you been was accustomed to do billets on lidkore

Me it quite need not. I theirfor industrialized fishing okololadoshechnogo an. The main raskosami was 0.2 mm We should have to in the lunchbox's a crochet hook put an

Ruzho- sense as times not in word "lidkor", and in convenience snap in a whole. On Bank released, on late the main the noose did, in it my weight, promeryalsya, cargo dismantled, snap so same noose in the noose (ah or through vertlyug). - ???????? - - is prepared. And there modicum Crucian, modicum carp - without difference in approach, otlivchiya only in thickness and size all elements of. Understandable, that in the latter case lidkor as times the most that neither on there is lidkor :-)

Hook with a need, not dispute. Boyle to hook-- I hook there, in parallel something bandage. But spend time on a stage snap sense not see.

+1

So there on enhance. :) Gavrilizm wins!

http://s020.radikal.ru/i722/1406/b1/1b6ba5f9af21.jpg

, too, from an Method :)

+1

Lesse will emerge chief special on East and'd clarify the issue all us, sho of them-- "'re such a fucking Ketay."

+1

Toch, you this in Ibise, too, sell chase?? O.o. Illy type "test pattern" and you his you gonna go "lying" somewhere on platnike? :crazyfun:

+1

Accurately such a "a Japanese man" pokpal still years 10 ago, I have with him as the not makin 'out, strongly likes cling to all consecutive on bottom - there and remains under negotiate yet another desire perezabrosit

riverwater wrote:

. Similarly, the such a "a Japanese man"still years 10 ago

Water not saw, and already accurately Gone Fishin '(not end up. Only in "Museum ancient fishing."

Have us on such a even 25-30 years ago. Our job consisted in stuffing bread, razmyatym with and filling.

Could you tell me people good there is whether replacing now fletam from Preston?
There is in mind can be whether now pick a on market trough (flet) which would had been approached for red toptalki!

. How known fact, replacing there is - this Tekhnokarpovskie method-trough. But replacing, alas an unfit. There is parumillimetrovye gaps, under work with toptalkoy. Suited only to red L-toptalke. Chief ninus these, not loved, fletov - this secondary Barrel rib, have Preston's their four and medium-size with razgobom, in restaylingovykh-new, have tekhnokarp their three, secondary prevents, if the nozzle sitch taller though, right corn. Of goo... that so. If, that not so - popravte. Thank you!

http://sfishing.com.ua/image/cache/data … 80x180.jpg

Last edited by djmelya (Aug 21 2014 13:15:45)

AKVALANGIST wrote:

Say, is people good there is whether replacing now fletam from Preston?

There is. Spring. I on them moved in the last time. :cool: Difference no. The price 5-6 UAH. I not about those biggest, that have drachlenov on osnastkakh, but about well itself a million fine-@-@ loaded "advanced" ???? and with aesthetic perspective very even nothing. Appeared recently on market.

Ah something in this kind.

http://www.prikormi.ru/_mod_files/ce_images/eshop/pruzhina2.jpg

Such as I'm using not found pictures of the, but in such a spirit.

Given course sednyashniy all these aglitskie fletki cost soon will until growth many :dontknow:

Last edited by Romeo (Aug 21 2014 14:41:07)

Romeo wrote:

There are. Spring.

A bit not the ((interesting since precisely flety, as the they more symmetry look bad!

djmelya wrote:

replacing there is - this Tekhnokarpovskie method-trough

How I read tekhnokarp global expansion coming previously, now same they motley size. Can there is still options?
. Hotel the disobedient Preston ((

On tekhnokarpu, have them now flety slizany with Drenanna. And before they did similar on Preston flety.

Romeo wrote:

I not about those biggest, that have drachlenov on osnastkakh, but about well itself a million fine-@-@ loaded "advanced" ???? and with aesthetic perspective very even nothing

As something "not persuaded." :) A than this a device from devices (with your allowing the to quote) "drachlenov" differ?
Or speech is faring about some things like:
http://primanka.com.ua/ic/osnastka-montazh/kormushki/tekhnokarp-metod-texno_24643-1fe491c.jpg
?

To the same, such:
http://primanka.com.ua/ic/osnastka-montazh/kormushki/carp-zoom-feeder-drop-feeding-basket_25058-1fe491c.jpg
In my opinion, on-better will (those same fish hooking, for example).

Mr.Puff wrote:

I.M.H.O.,, on-better will (those same fish hooking, for example).

Inlany inlayn and still times inlayn. Nurture fish :flag:

AKVALANGIST wrote:

interesting since precisely flety, as the they more symmetry look bad!

Trust me - fish don't care :D Although have rich their vagaries.

Romeo wrote:

believe - fish don't care Although have rich their vagaries.

Fully agree

Can somewhere already was, or who knows. Than iiaeia replace attached on siem devayse Link

Fidergam pick a very similar look on rastyagivaemosti: http://flagman.kiev.ua/index.php/compon … feeder-gum

duffy333 wrote:

Fidergam pick a very similar look on rastyagivaemosti: http://flagman.kiev.ua/index.php/compon feeder-gum

Gee, thanks, I so and thought. But one head well, and two odinakovkh answer better

Who any has tried harvest on flety on rivers or in Pirelli decided to try I'll hold you in flety but rates dislike. Enleve Dnepr river Samara. As this will be work or not is worth whether mess.

Up on the branch. And will have discovered you the truth. Year two musolitsya this theme :dontknow:

+1

"This Th-pies on? O.o. Thanks, as something not want. " :no: (Since)

wrote:

Read it branch. And will have discovered you the truth. Year two musolitsya this theme :dontknow:

Signature author

Bortesya-poborete,
You god pomaga!
For you truth, for you thank
will the holy!

Read but not am finished reading brains on, swim with pusogo in porozhnee and specifically for rivers think that will have very razbiratsya on practice.

What you they are treated with deference from empty. Those same eggs, it come to in profile-prikormku povyazche and accusations differently. She and will fall.