All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

Flety

Posts 361 to 390 of 520

Oleg_GOR
As nor fact more two not sdelaesh-) if not have access to "heavy water. There are in view standard by a mixture.
Cell must fall-contaminated vniz-)
Although as option mix with smallholder gravel)

Last edited by himik (Feb 2 2015 23:43:45)

The same that and with concrete-for rough adding a tough Napovnyuvach-sand and camping on P. (golden not recommend.

Laider wrote:

Precisely! About than and speech! Nuance only in is, that these fletki allow "To heat an encouraged "-soled shoes down on River. And standard prestony drenany ESP for this not inadequate. And in our edges spring or method (not flet) much more qualitatively will replace such original fletki as Khaldorado.

Ah where this Brad drip irrigation the% -)?? You modicum times with fletami on River a or only "on weight" turned flety with prikormkoy in the hands of? As me "roads" these theorists.
Specifically found Prestonovskiy flet 15gr, a medium aesthetics. He in the real life truth weighs 19gr on kitchen traditional transportation. Zamesil a little bit of a method-mix from fishmila. And planted not in toptushke, and simply in their fingertips - I so only the last time and do. 70 grams overall weight.
And I have there is aquarium a small - 400 liters and depth 50sm. I three times deserted flet specifically prikormkoy down - and he, get, all three times prikormkoy upward fell. Accurately so same as and in tests on sees - but there have Bank the depth of from Dam and more.
Tomorrow specifically'll take off on cell and'll post an, and the today imaginations already sleep I have :flirt:

Last edited by duffy333 (Feb 3 2015 00:43:30)

+4

duffy333 wrote:

I p-- That was 70 grams overall weight.
And I have there is aquarium a small - 400 liters and depth 50sm.

So drop in a puddle - there a slam dunk 100% sequences of throws prikormkoy upward will fall.
I their used to submerge with vymostki on conceals roughly Dam two. And used to submerge not hand with vymostki, and a pendulum with fidera. Good was Spring, bottom sand and water more-less transparent.

P. S. I, too, suspected, that House Gabor their fletki coined and piarit purely sake of elite. You me virtually in this convinced.

P. P. S. Drop your fletku in aquarium down feeds. Is going to flip?

Last edited by Laider (Feb 3 2015 01:33:01)

Laider wrote:

Drop your fletku in aquarium down feeds. Is going to flip?

duffy333 wrote:

I three times deserted flet specifically prikormkoy down - and he, get, all three times prikormkoy upward fell. Accurately so same as and in tests on Canal Street's - but there have Bank the depth of from Dam and more.

pavlikua100 wrote:

I three times deserted flet specifically prikormkoy down - and he, get, all three times prikormkoy upward fell. Accurately so same as and in tests on sees - but there have Bank the depth of from Dam and more.

I -muncher, not am finished reading apparently. Bring apology.

Increasingly depends not from common weight trough and from number of prikormki, and the center of gravity, as wrote duffy333. Can be sown a balloon prikorma and in 100gr. And in 200 gr. From above on fletku, but slice of lead on the surface globe prikormki will increasingly-would still to lend preponderance on themselves. Great slice of feed uniform fact weight, and with one hand his part of more a dense and heavy - lead. As something so ordinary words. In my opinion, how many on flet "sown a" from above, at all not plays role. :dontknow:

In ties with soaring price for me obviously will rediscover relevance samodelki flety fromwire
On photo samodelki mixture with kormushkami from an outlet.

http://uploads.ru/t/Q/j/W/QjWk9.jpg

http://uploads.ru/t/Q/B/0/QB0w5.jpg

http://uploads.ru/t/4/s/9/4s9mH.jpg

This more than heavy trough - expense of founding from two strata wire
http://uploads.ru/t/m/8/g/m8g7Z.jpg

On crime as goes roughly meter wire.
Incidentally, not limited space for creativity -
Easily vary weight, the size of the soles, kormoemkost, location and form of ribs. On time somewhere gender hours work on the feeder, on value, even if all buy, hardly this 100 UAH will.
Fly, drowning, the 1949 correctly 8-)
Still pros - is not difficult produce a the feeder under any toptalku, neubivaemost.

Last edited by Flex (Mar 2 2015 09:53:35)

+3

duffy333 wrote:

Nu where this Brad drip irrigation the?? You modicum times with fletami on River a or only "on weight" turned flety with prikormkoy in the hands of? As me "roads" these theorists.
Specifically found Prestonovskiy flet 15gr, Volkswagen Jetta TDI aesthetics. He in the real life truth weighs 19gr on kitchen traditional transportation. Zamesil a little bit of a method-mix from fishmila. And planted not in toptushke, and simply in their fingertips - I so only the last time and do. 70 grams overall weight.
And I have there is aquarium a small - 400 liters and depth 50sm. I three times deserted flet specifically prikormkoy down - and he, get, all three times prikormkoy upward fell. Accurately so same as and in tests on sees - but there have Bank the depth of from Dam and more.
Tomorrow specifically'll take off on cell and'll post an, and the today imaginations already sleep I have

Edited duffy333 (2015-2-2 23 :43: 30)

Support Seregu (Duffy333) and Mike, in first-lead, second in prikormke air which helps fletu drowning correctly. And in thirds than more prikormki on flete the more air, and air in water seek to upward to the surface.

+1

You can to imagine badmintonnyy handle a shuttlecock, which flies forward plumage? Here is and I cannot fletku-contaminated went :no:

Who the has tried so? http://se.uploads.ru/t/TKDVr.jpg
http://se.uploads.ru/t/3Jidx.jpg
http://se.uploads.ru/t/ebclA.jpg
http://se.uploads.ru/t/6b7A4.jpg
http://se.uploads.ru/t/IChWF.jpg
Is inserted progress has been slow, and taking out the subtle scissors, or substantially decrease plugging in in hole and driving movements taking out. But going to climb whether the Connector with lidkorom or fishing line chyoto doubt.

Last edited by Serg. T. (Mar 26 2015 02:59:55)

Serg. T. wrote:

Who the has tried so?

Is inserted progress has been slow, and taking out the subtle scissors, or substantially decrease plugging in in hole and driving movements taking out. But going to climb whether the Connector with lidkorom or fishing line chyoto doubt.

Edited Serg. T. (Today 2 :59: 55)

And why so jurisprudence as? :dontknow: Prestonovskiy flet and Drennanovskiy konektor. Clear want it now will not compatibility. Have Preston's for this affairs there is their connectors. That.
And about Drennanovskikh connectors - I they'm using constantly and only positive the impression.
Still as alternative to your fletam can be to consider The resultthe Connector. Accurately nothing not would jam. The only minus Prestonovskogo and Korumskogo connectors - this the that one the end of the fishing line of yours account for links.

+2

Freemason wrote:

A as alternative to your fletam can be to consider The result the Connector. Accurately nothing not would jam. The only minus - this the that one the end of the fishing line of yours account for links.

As on me, so the most convenient the Connector. And lack of bind. How solve the very simply. 'm knitting individual snap with fletom and Connector on chunk filament. Length snap on desire. Then entire snap kreplyu already to the main (shotgun, bezuzlovka and camping on D.) And not knitting its constantly on a reservoir, and reverse snap with fletom couple seconds, and flet again same not proceeds far on the main under nozzle of-printing on one side only (whom as, and me iai?yaaao this deal.

Freemason wrote:

A why so jurisprudence as? Prestonovskiy flet and Drennanovskiy konektor. Clear want it now will not compatibility. Have Preston's for this affairs there is their connectors. Here is.
And about Drennanovskikh connectors - I they'm using constantly and only positive the impression.
Still as alternative to your fletam can be to consider The result the Connector. Accurately nothing not would jam. The only minus Prestonovskogo and Korumskogo connectors - this the that one the end of the fishing line of yours account for links.

Both options me not like, 'm using vertlyugami op Preston with ring, but't always like this conveniently to change ceasing.

Serg. T. wrote:

Oba option me not like, 'm using vertlyugami op Preston with ring, but't always like this conveniently to change ceasing.

? And vertlyug with ring, too, on glushnyak enters in crime as? You perishing then ceasing to face to trough hold on tight &. :O

If here is these vertlyugi with ringsuse, they enough we wrapped. Antistatic in Prestonovskie flety - not the to quite "dead", but for samozasechki well enough. Then in the process vyvazhivaniya can and fall from fleta. Ah and under steep of a the main fish free themselves. So that with so vertlyugom installation of and not fully "DEAF", and not fully "Israels right to-layn."
But not love their precisely because of inconvenience change of tug ropes - ordinary the beads-bystrosemy more on psyche :dontknow:

duffy333 wrote:

If here is these vertlyugi with rings use, they enough we wrapped. Antistatic in Prestonovskie flety - not the to quite "dead", but for samozasechki well enough. Then in the process vyvazhivaniya can and fall from fleta. Ah and under steep of a the main fish free themselves. So that with so vertlyugom installation of and not fully "DEAF", and not fully "Israels right to-layn."
But not love their precisely because of inconvenience change of tug ropes - ordinary the beads-bystrosemy more on psyche

Simply not quite was clear what man wanted to achieve herding the part of drennanovskogo connector in prestonovskuyu crime as. Here is hence and a small has. Sergei and than recommendedbad for these fletov?

Last edited by Freemason (Mar 26 2015 20:33:38)

Blackcurrant itself fletki firms browning, on kind of not big think use on woof on prop 15 and on pikere 20 and 30 grams, still kit was 15 and 24 grams, in goes 4 kormukhi and presforma. So here is d harvest on created the distance about 40m, a slingshot not also I. Is obtained with start-up zakorm produce conventional kormukhoy, so here is how many on point need deliver feed that would move on flet? Harvest let us middle and a major an.
In the past year in the process fishing sake of yuks reversed the snap, put flet, 2 minutes and the biggest Crucian in that day 570 grams.

alextbv wrote:

so here is how many on point need deliver feed that would move on flet? Harvest let us middle and a major an.

Depends on activity fish and time year. Under high temperature water feed, naturally, more.

alextbv wrote:

Well with start-up zakorm produce conventional kormukhoy, so here is how many on point need deliver feed that would move on flet?

In my opinion for conventional trough (zakormochnoy) and Fleta need different on viscosity prikormki. As two assume?
Text or fletom enleve extremely redko- not my.

For conventional trough'll do for now prikormka virtually any viscosity. The speed washer 'function ranges degree of American retrenchment prikormki in feeding trough. If use "cell" with large% and prikormku compress not strongly, it will vymyvatsya even until of touching the feeding trough trawling.

I, can, and believed would, if it comes not saw, somehow Claymaish press metodnye trough. In cage on-start such a mixture of not vymoetsya and for hour. Cell with major netting for preliminary zakorma under enleve method use neseryozno- me not cloud in thicker, and blot on ground need. The glass DEAF or with small number of holes - Exactly the.
Incidentally, man, which I asked, on an tselitsya- likely, stojaca hillsides.
And at all question was about how normalnub prikormku finalize an in metodnuyu in the process fishing. Or 2 different knead for??
Text or prikormka, which I have in the process for cells (under its mechanics), if reaches Earth on fletke until water, then accurately not comes down to it until trawling-you'll spray on road.

alextbv wrote:

so here is how many on point need deliver feed that would move on flet?

And what usually with start-up zakorm one takes? I when 5, and when and 10 kormukh can toss, in dependence from itch in one place- faster harvest start want.

alextbv wrote:

blackcurrant itself fletki firms browning

Honestly, on-my, their money not are worth. :dontknow: Dont saw I nothing write home about in their execution, but the price under this Space was, and after the last events - so at all :canthearyou:

alextbv wrote:

so here is how many on point need deliver feed that would move on flet? Harvest let us middle and a major an.

Here need account for not only object industrialized fishing, and so same other factors (time year, the size of the dam, populations of facility industrialized fishing and species that can try "thwart" everything with the alleged guest meeting and camping on D.
To example, spring on Cold water justified will tactic search fish without launch zakorma, camping on K. At all not fact, that fish advertisements they might respond on prikormku and meets in point industrialized fishing. With warming water, will expedient choose promising place and does point, and here is the number and type of feed already absolutely and fully depend on preferences fish in concrete moment and its sparse. I.e., need understand, when work fatty, calorie-a-serving prikormki (after fundamental soaking water), and when need more obednennye a mixture (Spring-autumn), to attract fish, but not represent from themselves for it the aft values, and only to explore with appetite and force seek, that would by the tush $, leading to everything nozzle of. And for definitions number of feed, need to know-fish, to in case its weak food competition not to leave your the pourer without attention, and contrary - create excitement on point, if there is whom in turn build, under this need a major faction (fermentation (biochemistry) cereals, motley kind of "big-mixes", pellets\ both: Boyle and camping on Afghan, to keep fish on the table.

Man sprashivaet- how many the stern bombard, and not as count in light of decisions another chairman :mad:

wrote:

I, can, and believed would, if it comes not saw, somehow Claymaish press metodnye trough.

Ah this "use famous" method some :) This is not pro flety. Fish-sicles on flete must crumble for a brief time, this accurately not encouraged.

Must. But for cells I do highly an aggressive prikormku, here...... bulges out from cells for couple of minutes.
On fletke she in my opinion simply not refrain. When mesil samopaly from magazinskikh elements of, well could water viscosity raise.
With feeds for up in cattle one water not Oboydeshsya :dontknow:, need something promoted. Because and ask

wrote:

Man sprashivaet- how many the stern bombard, and not as count in light of decisions another chairman

And I, on-your, about than wrote? Not think, that someone once became worse from deployed answer.
Or you consider, that in issue was enough information for concrete recommendations, or same on one scheme is worth maslat always?

There is kind of fish, kind of a body of water, distance industrialized fishing. Crucian. In my opinion a hard-on, in my opinion not before starters summer (in spawning him not until grub).
Latitude and longitude role not play, the more with such capricious fish tank, as sea Bass :dontknow: Pishut, that an very easily you overfeed and he instead searches nozzles will trambovat prikormku. Not overdo it with starting zakormom, further on circumstances

Last edited by (Apr 1 2015 12:22:37)

There and without I.M.H.O., referred - created.
An and now many try to harvest, some successfully.